Mistress Deena Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress Deena and the Hockey Game.
2.6k words
4.46
12.7k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been longing for a Domme for a long time. I went online into a Domme chat room and met Mistress Deena about three months ago. We started talking on a regular basis about a month ago and two weeks ago we met for coffee and really hit it off. We agreed that I would be her sub.

Last Saturday, we agreed that we would meet on Thursday (tonight) and have our first play session . It has been a long 5 days leading up to tonight.

I have just completed lunch and the phone rings. I look on the screen and I see it is Jim Thomas, my Senior VP of Sales.

I pick up the phone. "Hi Jim! How are you?"

"I'm good Mike, what are you doing tonight?"

I pause and my mouth is open. I think of Mistress Deena and can't exactly say what plans I have tonight. After my momentary pause I say, "I have plans meeting a friend tonight. Why?"

"Well, I've got four center ice seats right behind the bench for game 7 of the Bruins/Maple Leafs series, we are taking MassMutual to the game and I need you to go with me."

I pause and take a deep breath, "well Jim, it was more of a date then seeing a friend, but let me give her a call and see if I can move it to tomorrow."

"Call her and try to reschedule it Mike. You want to go to this."

"Ok Jim, I'll let you know."

I hang up the phone and sit back in my chair. I tap my pen on the desk and think it over. I know Mistress Deena is a hockey fan and likes the Bruins. I'm just going to tell her the truth and send her a text

I pick up the phone and pull up Mistress Deena and I text "Hi Mistress Deena, it's Mike. My boss wants me to go with him and take our largest client to the Bruins game tonight. Would it be ok if we meet tomorrow night?"

I click send and get a sudden sinking feeling after hitting the send key that I have made a huge mistake.

I then hear my phone jingle and I look down at my phone, it is from Mistress Deena and it just simply states "Call me now!"

I walk to the door of my office and close it. I then sit down and call Mistress Deena.

I stammer... "Hiii Mistress Deena."

"You call you boss right now and tell him that you can't make the game!! Do you understand slut?"

"Yes Mistress Deena!" I quickly reply.

"And you will be at my house at 6:00!! Not 5:59, not 6:01, right at 6:00. Do you understand me?"

But before I can even answer, Mistress Deena hangs up. I send an instant message to my boss saying, "I'm sorry, I won't be able to make it to the game tonight."

Jim immediately writes back "no problem, I will find someone else. Have a good time tonight." I read it and I think to myself, I sure hope so Jim, but now I'm a little scared to be honest.

It is now 5:58 and I am outside Mistress Deena's door. I am closely looking at my watch to make sure that it turns to 6:00 before I ring her doorbell. I even synced it with official time before I left the office to insure it is synced precisely. My watch turns to 6:00 and I ring the doorbell

I hear on the other side of the door "Door is unlocked." I open the door and I see Mistress Deena with nothing on but a Bruins jersey and she is leaning on a left handed hocked stick. I look to her right as there is a table that is waist high with rope tied to it. My eyes go from Mistress Deena, to the table, and then back to Mistress Deena. A smirk slowly rises on her lips as she sees me processing everything.

I say "Hi Mistress Deena" as I close the front door behind me.

Mistress Deena takes a couple of steps towards me, grabs my shirt in her hand, looks me deep in her eyes and I see anger in her expression and she says " you were going to put that fucking game before me weren't you slut?"

"No Mistress Deena, no, I would never put a game before you."

Mistress Deena then grabs my hair and starts to lead me to the table. As we are walking she says "Don't ever think about cancelling on me ever again. Do I make myself clear?"

I am whimpering out in pain as I am bent over being led by my hair to the table... "ow, yes... Mistress Deena.

She pushes me down on the wooden table, my arms fall over the rope that is laying on the table and tied to each leg.

"Don't move slut!!" Is all I hear as I feel rope going over my left wrist. I still have my suit on and I can't believe I am getting tied up with my expensive suit still on.

Mistress Deena ties both arms and I am bent over the table and my chest and stomach is flat against it.

Mistress Deena grabs my head, looks me deep in the eyes, and says "You're fucking ass is mine tonight!"

I then hear Mistress Deena walk up behind me and I feel my belt getting unbuckled. She pulls the belt off of my in one pull and she lays it on lower back. The then unbuttons my pants and pulls down my pants and underwear in one motion. My cock is rock hard and can already feel precum dripping off of my cock.

"So slut!! You like hockey huh?" I can't see but I hear Mistress Deena pick up the hockey stick off the floor and walk over to my right side.

There is a pause... and then I feel the hockey stick slam my right ass cheek. The loud slap of wood against skin echoes against the walls before I feel the rush of pain. The force of the hit against the ass made the table move just slightly forward. I scream out in pain and I hear a laugh coming from Mistress Deena.

Mistress Deena says "what is it that you like about hockey slut? Is it the wrist shot?" Mistress Deena flicks her wrist and does 4-5 small taps on my right check. I give out a little welp with each smack.

"Or is it the slap shot?" And Mistress Deena slams the stick against my ass. I scream out in pain and Mistress Deena winds up and slams my right cheek again. I can feel that my right cheek is on fire and I continue to breathe heavy and say "oh my god!!"

There is a pause and Mistress Deena yells out "Still want to go to the fucking game slut?" And slams my right ass cheek with her stick 5 consecutive times on 5 second intervals. I scream out "no!!" with each smack.

After the fifth smack I am breathing hard and I yell out "oh my god!!" My ass cheek is throbbing now and feels like it is on fire.

I then hear the stick fall to the floor and I hear some sort of belt being picked up off of the floor. I hear a buckle being fastened.

After about 30 seconds, I hear Mistress Deena walking up the left side of me and then I see her come into view. She has her Bruins jersey on and there is something under her jersey that is pushing jersey up and forward. I instantly recognize that she has a strap on and her cock is pushing her jersey up and out.

Mistress Deena bends down. Her face is near mine. She moves her lips forward and she softly kisses me. As she moves her lips away, she smirks and asks "are you a good little cock whore?"

Before I can answer, she lifts her Bruins jersey and exposes her 8 inch black cock. She grabs my hair and jams her cock in my mouth.

Mistress Deena growls and says "Mmmmm. Such a good little cock whore sucking on my cock", as her cock slides down my throat for the first time. I gag as Mistress Deena slides it down as far as she can. She then pulls it all way out as I continue to gag and my eyes water.

"Aw, poor little slut has a little gag issue huh?" Mistress Deena says in a sarcastic tone.

"Yes Mistress Deena"

"Just relax your throat slut". Mistress Deena says as she grabs my hair with both hands and slides into my mouth again.

This time Mistress Deena doesn't slide as deep but she starts to fuck my mouth. Her thick black cock goes in and out of my mouth. She keeps a rhythmic pace as I continue to gag a bit and spit is dripping down my chin.

I start to gag a little more and Mistress Deena begins fucking my mouth harder and deeper. I gag more and more and my eyes start to water. Mistress Deena looks down and moans and suck "Fuck!! I love fucking your virgin mouth! "

I can't stop gagging and my eyes are watering like crazy, I can feel my spit just puddling down onto the floor.

Mistress Deena finally pulls her cock out of my mouth, I look at her cock and it is soaked with my spit

She grabs my hair and forces me to look up and make eye contact with her. "You like being a little cocksucker don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress Deena, I like sucking your cock."

"Good Boy". And Mistress Deena slaps the left side of my face with her right hand." The slap across my face startles me. She then grabs my hair and spits into my face. I've never been spit on before but there is nothing I can do with my hands tied and it arouses me.

"Such a bad little fucking slut wanting to choose hockey over me. Do you know what I am going to do now slut?"

I know what she is going to do now, but I answer "I don't know Mistress Deena."

"I'm going to fuck your ass with this thick 8 inch cock... and I am going to fuck you so hard!"

All I can say is "fuck" as I see Mistress Deena walk down my right side towards my ass.

My breathing is getting heavy as i feel like a dirty little whore with spit on my face, my hands and feet tied, and my ass exposed with nothing I can do about it.

I now feel Mistress Deena directly behind me, "I hope you did a good job sucking my cock, because your spit is the only lube you are getting tonight."

There is panic in my voice and I beg "oh Fuck Mistress Deena. I've never been pegged before. Please put lube on me."

Mistress Deena doesn't answer me. I feel my ass cheeks being spread and then I hear a spitting noise and I feel Mistress Deena spitting into my tight ass.

Then I suddenly feel pressure and I feel a cock head spreading my ass. I scream out as I feel her cock sliding in my tight virgin ass... inch my inch.

I let out a huge scream as her cock is somewhere between 3-4 in inches deep and it meets a lot of resistance

Oh my god, Mistress Deena!! It hurts so much! Ooohhh my gooodddd!!"

Mistress Deena let's out a moan mixed with a laugh as she hears me scream "Come on, take it faggot! I bet you wish you were at the game now don't you?"

All I can say is "Oh my goooddd!!" As her cock pushes past the resistance and she slides all the way deep in my ass. Mistress Deena let's out a laugh as her cock is all the way deep inside me.

"Are you ever going to choose a hockey game over me again slut?" Mistress Deena says as her cock slides almost all the way out of my ass and then she rams it all the way back in.

"No Mistress Deena!" I say in a loud voice as she starts fucking my ass harder.

"Sorry slut, I didn't hear you?" Mistress Deena says as she fucks me harder and deeper. Her thrusts and frequency increases.

"NOOOO MISTRESS DEENA!!" I scream while she is pounding my ass. I am letting out grunts and moans as I feel her cock stretching my ass. I suddenly feel precum dripping out of my cock

I want to say something but all I can do is scream and moan as I feel my ass gripping around Mistress Deena's cock. I can feel myself cumming but it is different than when I normally cum. I can't speak but I am moaning like crazy.

Mistress Deena grabs my hair hard "Do you like getting your ass fucked slut?"

"Yes Mistress Deena!"

Mistress Deena slams my ass harder than ever while pulling on my hair, "will you ever look to cancel something with me again?"

But I can't answer... I can feel my ass gripping her thick cock again and I scream out. My cock starts leaking out huge amount of precum again as continue to moan and I scream out "oh my god!"

Mistress Deena laughs while continuing to pull my hair and fuck my ass. "God, you are such a fucking little cock whore aren't you?" As she says that, she lets go of my hair and she runs her nails down my back.

I scream as her nails dig down to my ass and my screaming makes Mistress Deena fuck my ass harder. She grabs my hips and is pounding my ass as hard as she can.

"Come on you fucking slut!! Fucking cum for me again!!", she says. Her words push me over the edge and my ass grips her cock and I can feel myself cumming hard on her cock again. I scream out "oh fuck" as I feel threads of cum leak out of my cock and hit the floor. I can hear little splattering sounds from my cum hitting the floor."

Mistress Deena laughs and says "What a little fucking cumslut you are aren't you? I just knew you would be a good little ass whore."

I don't say anything except, "yes Mistress Deena."

Mistress Deena grabs my hair as pulls me up to her mouth and says "you can forget about watching that little hockey game. I plan to sit on your slutty face the rest of the night and you will be making me cum over and over again. Now I am going to untie you and you are going to go on your knees and lick up all of that dirty cum off of the floor. Do you understand cumslut?"

"Yes Mistress Deena"

"You are just such a good boy!" Mistress Deena unties my legs and arms and I go on my knees.

"That's it cumslut, lick it all up!"

I put my head down and I lick up all of my cum off of her basement floor. Mistress Deena lets out a little growl as she watches me lick up my mess

When everything is licked up, she collars and leashes me and says. "You are going to crawl behind me and follow me up to my bedroom. You have a lot more licking to do my dirty little slut."

As I start to crawl up the stairs, I think to myself, I am so glad I didn't go to that stupid hockey game and a smile slowly comes across my face.