Mistress Desires Your Service

Story Info
A Domme summons her willing submissive for fun.
3k words
4.35
33.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 1:45 pm

"All right girls and boys, time to put the pillows away and get ready to go back to your classrooms" Deirdre announced, closing the storybook and rising from the floor.

"Awww, Ms. Tay-lor! One more story!" several kindergarteners called out in unison.

"Not this time," came the reply.

And as usual, it was met with more groans and sighs. Ms. Taylor exchanged rueful glances with the students' teachers as they trudged to follow her commands to put pillows away, gather their things and form lines to return to their respective classrooms. Such was the usual Friday afternoon end of story time routine. She, smiled and patted heads, returned hugs and said goodbye as each of the 25 kindergarteners made their way out of the small school Library.

Now that she was alone, she smiled a different sort of smile as she thought of what she'd done on Monday to set events in motion to assure that the weekend that lay before her would be a memorable one. On Monday, she'd summoned her submissive. She pictured his face when he'd heard her voice on his voicemail. Her messages were always direct.

"Your Mistress desires your service. You will receive an email later today with all of the instructions you will need. I expect a prompt reply."

The voicemail had been sent in the wee hours of the morning, a time when she was certain the submissive would have been asleep. She loved catching him unawares. The email spelled out the details of when and what she required of him. They lived in different cities and one of her favorite tasks for him was finding a new place to meet. She would choose the date. His assignment would be finding suitable accommodations for their sessions. A weekend meeting like this only required that the drive be relatively short. Each of them would have a 4- hour drive this time, a small price to pay for the pleasures that awaited them.

His reply had indeed been prompt. He'd left a voicemail for her as well.

"Mistress, it is my desire to please you, always."

She'd smiled and pressed the button to save this message. His voice held just the right amount of anticipation and desire. In the days that followed, he'd contacted her again with information regarding arrangements he'd made for lodging. This time, he'd rented a beach house for the weekend. It was fall. She loved the beach in the fall. And like a good submissive, he'd remembered.

She glanced up at the large clock on the wall, 2 PM.

"Thirty more minutes and I'm outta here."

She busied herself tidying shelves, and willing the time to pass just a little more quickly. A small shiver of anticipation worked its way through her body as she imagined her submissive kneeling before her, ready to please. It had been months since she'd played with him and the thought of him worshiping her body in a few hours brought the familiar warmth between her thighs and she felt her clit press against her lacy panties. She wondered if thoughts of her were having a similar effect on him.

"They'd damn well better be!" she muttered through clenched teeth.

Friday 7:30 PM – The Beach house

Deirdre consulted the Map quest directions she'd printed from her computer and took the final turn onto the private lane that led to the beach house. "Perfect", she thought to herself. "Nice and private." She pulled her car up alongside his SUV and turned off the engine. He immediately came outside and was soon beside the car, opening the door.

"Hello, my Queen." He said softly, his lips brushing her cheek as she rose from behind the steering wheel.

"Garrett," she breathed his name against his ear hugging him in greeting.

He stepped away from her and moved toward the back of the car, deftly removing her car keys from her hand with practiced grace.

"I'll get your bags."

With her familiar backpack 'toy bag' flung over his shoulder, he pulled her wheeled suitcase behind him and followed her up the short staircase onto the wide porch and to the door. He reached past her and opened the door. Deirdre stepped in onto a beautiful hardwood floor that had been polished to a high sheen. A huge stone fireplace dominated the two-story great room. Tasteful mission style furniture, colorful rugs and several lit candles on the mantle and tables gave the room a warm cozy feel. He stood behind her as she looked all around the room, waiting.

"Very nice." She said approvingly.

"Bedroom and bath are upstairs" Garrett said moving toward the staircase in the far corner of the room. "And there's a hot tub on the deck out there" he said nodding toward a set of French doors that flanked the fireplace as he passed them. He carried her bags up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Deirdre stretched and shook off some of the road weariness. She'd explore the beach house soon enough. For now, she moved into the great room and seated herself on the leather sofa directly opposite the fireplace. Garrett had laid everything in readiness for a fire. Soon he returned from upstairs. She noticed that he'd removed his clothes and now wore boxer briefs, as she required. She admired his thickset muscular frame. He came and knelt before her.

"It is my desire to please you always, Mistress. I've started a bath. Juice, wine and water are chilling in the kitchen as instructed. What would you like to drink?"

She leaned forward and caressed his face raising his gaze to meet hers. She smiled "You've done well, Garrett. I'll have a glass of Cranberry juice."

"Yes, Ma'am." He rose quickly went into the kitchen.

Friday 8:30 – After the Bath

Deirdre liked her bath time alone. She used this quiet time to reflect and relax. When she was almost ready to get out of the tub, she called to Garrett. A few moments later, she heard his soft knock at the door.

"Come."

He entered and stood ready with the heated bath sheet he'd just taken from the dryer in the laundry room downstairs. He slowly and carefully dried every inch of her body, and then followed her into the bedroom and reverently applied body oil to her still damp skin. He began at her feet and worked his way up slowly, carefully until he'd massaged every inch of her. His breath had quickened by the time he was done and Deirdre noticed the unmistakable evidence of his arousal indicated at the front of his briefs.

"Take these off," she said softly, tugging at his waistband. He quickly complied. She stood facing him, so close her full breasts brushed against his chest. He obediently kept his hands at his sides, knowing not to touch Mistress without express permission or invitation. She reached down and caressed his sac, then shaft watching his expression as she stroked him. She could feel him throbbing in her hand.

"Garrett, I want you to shave me tonight, she murmured against his ear" as she smoothly stroked him.

He groaned as she used her thumb to smear a small amount of pre-cum around on the head of his now twitching dick. She released him, and moved to sit on a low oversized ottoman near the foot of the bed, spreading a towel beneath her.

"Go and get what you need to shave me," she commanded.

In a few moments he returned carrying a basin, more towels a razor and shaving cream. He moved a lamp closer to the ottoman and knelt between Deirdre's spread legs. He used warm water from the basin to moisten her closely trimmed pubic hair and worked the shaving cream into lather. Slowly and carefully he shaved. As he shaved, she became more and more aroused. Her lips became fuller and her clitoris stood out more. He became intoxicated by the smell of her heated sex. His erection was almost painful and her clitoris was as hard and as fat as he'd ever seen it.

"Mistress, May I please you?" he asked.

He was almost breathless with desire. She did not speak. Instead she reached out to him and pressed his face into her freshly shaven pussy. He immediately began sucking on her swollen clit and she rocked her hips back and forth moaning in pleasure. He adjusted his position and soon she felt him press a finger deep inside her, all the while never letting up the suction on her clitoris. The searching finger found its mark; her G-spot and a wave of pleasure caused her to arch her back and cry out. A rush of wetness flowed from her and Garrett moaned in response. Her legs started to tremble and she knew it would be just a few seconds now. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through her. She pressed Garrett's face right up into her and ground her pussy into his face as she came. When she relaxed her grip, he kissed her thighs and pussy softly then rested his head on her Mont of Venus.

They lay like that for a few moments then he asked, "Would you like something to drink, Mistress?"

"No, I'm ok right now," she almost whispered. She moved to lie on the bed. "Come up here with me."

He followed her onto the bed and curled beside her, with his head on her stomach. He placed a hand on her thigh.

"May I please you more?"

"Not just yet, Garrett," she chuckled "at least not that way. I have something else in mind in a little while."

She caressed his back as she spoke. She noticed that he was still hard and throbbing.

"Lie on your back and place your hands at your sides, palms flat on the bed" He rolled over easily and positioned himself as he'd been told. "Spread your legs" She commanded, moving to give him room. "That's it. Now move to the center of the bed. Good" She stood beside the bed for a few moments admiring his naked body. His erection was pressed against his stomach now and a small pool of pre-cum was forming. "I'm not going to restrain you, but if you move, you will be punished, do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Remain exactly in the position you are in." She ran her hands up and down his body lightly, caressing his chest, his stomach, his thighs, his calves, then back up again slowly, rhythmically, never once touching his cock or his balls though he longed and almost ached for her to do so. After a while she focused her attention on his now erect nipples. She allowed her fingertips to tease them; she pinched them first lightly, then gradually harder and harder. He groaned, and she noticed that he had closed his hands into fists.

She leaned close to his ear and whispered,"You moved" She tapped the back of one of his hands lightly with a fingernail. "I said palms flat." She stepped away briefly and moved to her toy bag. She took out her favorite toys….the nipple clips. She pinched and teased his nipples again placing one clip then the other. She placed a hand against his chest and felt his heartbeat quicken as she tightened the clips on each nipple. He moaned as she blew her warm breath against the sensitized tips. His muscles tightened in an effort to remain still beneath her touch. She moved away from him and returned to her toy bag then went to sit on the ottoman. "Come here Garrett" He rose from the bed and went to her. He stood before her, the clips painfully tight on his nipples, his body on fire from her touch. She reached and stroked his hard cock up and down. "You are making your Mistress very happy, tonight Garrett." She said as she stroked him. She focused her attention on the sensitive underside, a particularly responsive spot for him just below the head and ran her thumb back and forth along the ridge there, smiling when warm wetness flowed from the tip. She placed her other hand between her own thighs and stroked her clit lightly. She didn't want to cum, only to create more wetness. When her sex was wet enough for Garrett to hear it, she instructed him to lie across her lap and place his dick between her thighs, right up against her smooth lower lips. Being that close to her warm slit yet unable to enter her was almost enough to send him over the edge and she knew it. She closed her thighs around him and felt him throb in response. She felt her clitoris harden again. Holding him like this always had this effect. "You had better not cum until I say you can. Do you understand me?" she said as she caressed his buttocks.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell me why you are here."

"It is my desire to please you always", came the reply as the first blow fell.

She spanked him at varying speeds and intensities. His hips bucked slightly stroking his dick between her thighs and against her clit. She felt herself becoming wetter and hotter and felt him growing even harder. She settled into a rhythm now and slowly increased the speed and force of the blows, massaging and caressing his muscular buttocks between spanks and squeezing his ever-hardening dick between her warm wet thighs. She used her left hand to lightly caress his lower back and the top of his buttocks while she spanked with her right. At times she trailed the nails of her left hand up and down his back, creating an overload of sensations on Garrett's body. Soon both were moaning and breathing heavily as her right hand made contact again and again. She slowed, wanting to draw their session out as long as possible, loving the delicious anticipation. She reached to the floor beside the ottoman and retrieved the magnetized weights for the nipple clamps and put them in place now. The clamps painfully pulled his nipples downward. She reached underneath to tease the tips of his nipples with the fingertips of her left hand now. Her right hand tenderly caressed his nicely warmed buttocks and then gave him a few quick sharp spanks on the tender lower halves. He moaned at the increased sensations. She smiled to herself. She loved the way Garret gave himself to her with total abandon. Occasionally as she spanked, she would allow a finger to slide between his butt cheeks. From time to time, a fingertip grazed his asshole, teasing him and sending new sensations up and down his spine. Garrett squirmed and moaned in response. She set a steady rhythm, varying the intensity of the blows. Sometimes caressing, sometimes delivering a blow that would cause Garrett to gasp, but all the while tightening her thighs around his throbbing shaft, with each blow. She picked up the small bottle of lubricant that was on the ottoman beside her and held it above his buttocks squeezing some of the clear liquid onto the crack of his ass and watching it disappear between his cheeks. She pressed a finger into the cleft and worked the lubricant around and into his tight asshole. She then lifted a slim vibrator from beside her as well it's curved tip perfect for stimulating the prostate. She slowly and carefully worked it back and forth easing more and more into him until it was fully inside.

"Go lie on the bed" she said.

He quickly moved to comply. Crawling up on to the bed then lying on his back. She straddled his face first, and he reached up and pulled her hips down to him, eagerly licking her dripping pussy. Instinctively he found the most sensitive spot on her clitoris and began flicking his tongue across it rapidly. Deirdre sat down on Garrett's face completely, grinding into it as she came for the second time that evening, gasping and crying out. She quickly moved down and reached underneath him to switch on the vibe. She straddled, Garrett, taking him in a single thrust and began riding him hard and fast. He met her thrusts wildly. Soon he was moaning and crying out as her muscles and the vibe worked their magic.

"Mistress, may I cum, please?" he asked hoarsely.

"Hold on just a little longer," she whispered in his hear as she leaned forward to hold him closer. "Hold your breath." He did as she instructed. Holding on as long as he could, then panting his request again, this time more urgently. "Just a little longer, my pet, " she whispered in his ear slowing slightly. Reaching behind her this time to bury the vibe deeper inside him pressing it right up against his engorged prostate. When the request for release came the third time, she knew by the urgency in his voice that he was at the breaking point. "Yes, Now….baby..NOW!" The orgasm seemed to rend itself from deep within Garrett's soul. And he was stunned by it's intensity. Mistress' pussy muscles milked his seed from him while the vibe simultaneously nudged his prostate forcing it to empty itself. His body bucked wildly and he wanted more than anything to drive himself as deeply as possible. Mistress matched each stroke perfectly, her strong thighs wrapped around his hips, leaning close now her lips brushing his ear as she whispered, urging him on. "Yes, that's it…give it to me. Don't hold back." As if he had a choice. And in a rush, the wave swept through him, leaving him entirely spent. He didn't remember her removing the vibe or moving to his side. Yet when he came to his senses again, this was the case. He lay with his head on her chest and her softly stroking his back.

And he hoarsely and softly said, "It is my desire to please you always, Mistress." She bent to kiss his forehead.

"And you please me well, my pet" was her reply. With that, she reached down and pulled up the covers and they each fell into an exhausted sleep.