Mistress Diabolique Ch. 02

Story Info
His first dom session with aunty.
1.7k words
4.32
70.1k
21
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Diabolique emerged from her basement "games room" with a slightly panting 18-year-old nephew. His ardour was well displayed by the bulge in his shiny posing pouch, his eyes were alive with lust, his body trembling in anticipation.

Outside, the pair were met by Tammy, wearing her sexy, shiny black lingerie and another big smile. "See, what did I tell you, he loves it in there," she laughed. "By the way, the vicar is in the holding cell and judging by his blue balls he hasn't come for a week."

Mistress D smiled at her assistant. "I'll deal to him in a solo session today, darling, I have a task for you," she said.

Tammy looked expectantly at Caleb. "Involving this young beauty, I trust, D?" she asked.

"Certainly," smiled the 40-year-old, superbly-equipped domina. "The vicar's the last of our customers today, correct?"

Tammy nodded.

"Good, then take this young stud upstairs and get the body hair off him – not his head, of course," said Mistress D. "He's going to get his first introduction to erotic B&D later this afternoon."

"Come along, Caleb," smiled Tammy, holding a hand out to her employer's nephew, "let's get you ready to learn that there's more to life than playing cribbage with a domina in her lingerie."

As Mistress Diabolique went to the "holding cell" – in reality merely a waiting room off the torture chamber - a still stiff-pricked Caleb followed by bouncing-black beauty upstairs.

For his once-a-week, one-hour session, the vicar was worked over well by Mistress Diabolique, who spanked him soundly, made him perform body worship, undergo a mild flogging in the frame, before being doused liberally with her strong-smelling urine.

But although she was far too professional a domina to stint on his needs, she could not help but allow her mind to wander to what Tammy would be doing upstairs with the young nephew.

Caleb, she knew, would have been told to strip naked and lie on a massage table in an upstairs bedroom – possibly one of the three guest rooms.

Then, Tammy would have removed every trace of hair from his armpits, chest, thighs and calves, before concentrating on his no doubt still erect seven-inch penis, until his thick shaft shone free of pubic hair, his pubic mound hairless, his heavy ball sac also relieved of its hair.

With Caleb on his belly next, the black beauty would have removed all traces of body hair from his back and around his anal region.
She would then have watched his athletic, well-muscled body as he took a slow, warm shower. Then she would have towelled him before oiling him until he shone like a new pin.

Mistress D couldn't help but murmur in anticipation as the vicar eagerly lapped at her minge after being drenched in her strong stream of urine, she even managed to give him a short spurt of a drink, which he greedily sucked down.

She patted him on his bald head as he worshipped her there, no doubt finding her more moist than usual, thanks to her musings about the fun to come with young Caleb.

Finally, she ushered the clerical-collared man of the cloth from her front door, then walked to her bedroom, stripped naked, pulled on a black PVC quarter-cup bra, a pair of matching PVC crotchless panties and a gleaming black pair of Christian Louboutin shoes for her feet. Then she entered the room from where she heard groans of "Yes, yes, yes!" coming.

As she expected, Caleb was the person making the groaning, moaning cries of pleasure. He was standing stark naked in the middle of the room, his hands clasped behind his neck, while Tammy stroked his well-oiled erection.

Mistress D stood calmly watching the scene of the boy's masturbation, as Caleb looked hungrily at her magnificent, erotically-clad body, her breasts erect and throbbing, her pussy broad-lipped and glistening with arousal.

For her part, Mistress D fully appreciated the depilation Tammy had inflicted on her nephew. His entire body gleamed with an oily sheen, but it was his cock that entranced her.

Fully-fleshed, she remembered what one mature, older dominatrix had told her about slaves who were not circumsized. "Give me a full head of flesh any day, darling," she had been told, "because with one of those beauties there's far more ways to inflict pain and pleasure."

And Mistress D watched as Tammy's digital dexterity pulled the lad's foreskin back, half-way to his ring, exposing his pre-cum dripping penile head, then covering it as she slid her hand back up the shaft, then down again to expose his pink flesh once more.

She smiled as Caleb grunted and groaned in pleasure. "There, my darling, isn't it lovely to be shaved down there?" she asked, as Tammy pressed her lingerie-clad body against the boy's glistening torso.

"Yes, Aunt Debbie," the teenager grunted, "it's so smooth, so – oh, what's the word?"

"Tactile?" suggested his aunt, moving to the other side of his body and nodding to Tammy to indicate that she would now continue his stroking.

Whispering in his ear, Mistress D said to the stiff-pricked young man who was fast becoming her sex slave: "Now, darling, tell me about your girl friend? Name, body type, fetishes. Preferred fuck position, you know what I want to hear."

Caleb gulped, he had obviously never spoken of his girl like that, Mistress D realised. Good, it would enable the boy to learn to express himself.

"Aged 18, named Lucy," he grunted, as Mistress D's palm rubbed against his cock head, smearing pre-cum over it before presenting it to his face for licking.

"She's short, but with big breasts – 38s, aunty – and an unshaven pussy, not like yours. We do it in the missionary position, she's on the pill but won't let me come inside her. I can kiss her breasts and buttocks, but her pussy's a no-no."

"What is she?" asked Tammy, "a fuckin' nun?"

Caleb gulped again, as his aunt continued with her handiwork. "She's rather straight," he confessed.

"Do you love Lucy?" asked Mistress D, licking his ear lobe, then nibbling on his neck.

"She's my first girl, but I wish she'd wank me off, or let me come on her tits, instead of in a tissue," said Caleb.

"Dear, oh dear, oh dear," said Mistress D, "I think we'd better teach you some things. Come on, Tammy, let's see what this boy's cute arse looks like stretched over a whipping bench."

Later, when the trio was ensconced in the torture chamber, Mistress D decided the answer to that question was "Very, very nice, indeed".

His puckered, hair-free anus stared back at the dominatrix, as she surveyed his splayed thighs, and upturned cheeks. She ran a hand over his taut flesh, then nodded to Tammy.

"First your hand, then a paddle, only just warm him, I don't want him scared to death on his first visit," she warned her black assistant.

Mistress D watched as her assistant first spanked Caleb's bronzed buns using her hand, then increased the pace and warmth by use of a leather paddle, with six holes drilled into it to make for faster impact.

After some 20 strokes from hands and paddle, the black bird looked at her boss. "Enough, Mistress D?" she asked.

Mistress D nodded, and walked in front of the boy. "Nice, eh Caleb? No skin broken, just a nice warming of your butt, eh?"

The brown-eyed, handsome youth nodded. "Thank-you aunty, that was nice, warm and tingly."

Mistress D laughed. "Don't thank me, sweetie, thank Tammy, she was the one doing the work." Then she clapped her hands together and beckoned to her 25-year-old busty, black beast: "Now for the gurney, let's give him a taste of pussy."

The lad was released from his bonds and marched, still stiff-pricked, across to the torture gurney, where he was bound, face-up, by his arms, across his shoulders, thighs and ankles.

Then Mistress D placed one foot in a stirrup dangling below the boy's head and swung her other across his body until she was in a position to "ride" his face.

Caleb looked up at her glorious, shaved minge, its labia lips thick and aroused. From where his head lay he could inhale the strong, feminine aroma – an aroma he had only previously enjoyed by sniffing girls' panties, or, more specifically, Lucy's, thought Mistress D.

"Ever done this before, darling?" asked his aunt, as he gazed up at her quim.

"Never, aunty," he said, in a whispered, throbbing voice that betrayed his obvious excitement.

"Well, enjoy," she smiled, "and don't hurry, you've got weeks of this to come!"

She settled down on his eager face, thrilling to the always-exciting feeling of a brand new slave's tongue running over her sex as she graunched on his face.

Mistress D allowed the teenager some two or three minutes of tongue exploration, coupled with licks and kisses, then pulled away, to his discernible disappointment.

"Like to taste another one?" smiled his aunt, bending over his sex-smeared lips, and planting a lingering kiss on his sensual mouth.

"Yes, please, aunty," he said, with all the eagerness of a child offered an ice cream cone at the seaside. Then Tammy, now minus her shiny black knickers, climbed aboard the youngster's face and pressed her hairless, thick-licked labia onto his mouth.

For a few minutes more Mistress D's helper writhed and wriggled on the new slave's face, then climbed off.

"Tell me, Caleb," said his aunt, when his pants had died down, "what was the difference between our pussies? Notice anything about them?"

Caleb squinted in concentration, then replied: "Yes, aunty, and I don't want to be rude aunty, but ..."

"Yes," said Mistress D, encouragingly, "don't be shy. What was it?"

"Well," said the still hugely erect teen, "have you been to pee pee lately?"

Mistress D laughed, mainly because here was an 18-year-old who referred to the act of urination as going "to pee pee".

"Yes," she responded, "I let the vicar drink some of it, too. Did you like the taste?"

Caleb nodded. "Tammy's pussy was glorious, aunty, but yours had, well, it had more of a tangy taste."

"That was the piss," said his aunt.

"Will I have to drink it, too?" he asked, somewhat warily.

"Yes, you will," said Mistress D, "especially if you want us to go on sitting on your face like that."

"Fuck yes," said the boy, "please don't stop facesitting me, aunty, it's lovely."

Mistress D smiled. "Well then, my darling, it looks as if you're going to have to learn to drink pee pee, doesn't it?"