Mistress Diaries

Story Info
Entry July 23, 2006.
2.7k words
4.46
29.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/28/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 2006

Surveying what lay before her, the Mistress leaned back on her plush red velvet chaise lounge. She wore nothing but a black lace bra that held her large breasts tightly against her. Her slave, Alar lay sleeping on the floor before her. The afternoon light streamed through the window basking him in a warm glow. His breathing was even as he slept on his left side, his back to her. The aqua skirt he wore had worked its way up his thighs, his balls were fully exposed to her.

Her harem contained at least 13 men, yet she fancied this one.

Mistress Donna relaxed back on her chaise lounge propping herself up on the throw pillows hand stitched by slaves from the past to keep her comfortable. She had never predicted how fortunate she would be at this moment in her life. And she enjoyed the high she received when she thought of her present position of power. To have searched through so many unworthy candidates to accrue the harem she now enjoyed made her feel a great sense of accomplishment.

Her standards were high, her restrictions very strict. Yet this one, this pet of hers, not only met her demands but surpassed them. She knew he cared for her greatly. His need to serve her curried much favor from her. And as the days progressed, she had found herself focusing her growing desires upon him; her desire grew a bit each day.

The Mistress untied his lead from the black post beside her. The elegant chain was thin but sturdy making a clinking sound as she pulled the lead slightly towards her.

Attached with a heavy clip the chain hung from the front of his thick black leather collar. She smiled as he stirred in his sleep. He rolled towards her, his eyes rolling against the lids in the throws of an unconscious act. His hands were pressed together in a parody of a prayer, his head rested against them. His beard was a bit askew from sleep, he licked his lips in his sleep and she felt herself blush a bit remembering all of the times that tongue had made her cum.

Mistress Donna spread her legs and rubbed the chain against her pussy lips.

The room was silent except for the traffic noise outside and their breathing. Mistress Donna began to rub her clit, watching him in the radiating beams of sunlight that fell through the window. His wedding ring caught her eye, it seemed to reflect light more brilliantly than was physically possible. She eyed his ring feeling her pussy getting wetter as she thought, With or without another woman's ring he belongs to me.

As she rolled her head backward beckoning to him silently, his sleeping body seemed to respond. First he stretched out, laying on his back, his face still towards her warming body. He lay one hand on his cock and rubbed it absently in his sleep. She felt a hot flush run through her body as she thought, Even in his sleep he lives for pleasing me.

Her slave Alar took a deep breath, his nostrils flared and his eyes slowly fluttered open. The aqua skirt was now up around his waste, as he woke he self consciously pulled it down to cover himself. His Mistress clucked her tongue at him, "Take off your skirt, slut and rub your cock for me." He did as he was instructed, clumsily kicking the skirt to the side. He had started to rub the head of his cock more consciously now. After a few minutes his cock was engorged and his legs slightly shook as he rubbed the head harder. His eyes focused on the floor in front of her and he cleared his throat a few times. "Yes, slave," she said softly, slowly fingering her pussy that had started to weep pussy juice down her opening. "Approach."

He rolled onto his stomach and slowly crawled towards her, his head down paying homage to her reverence. "Thank you my Mistress," he whispered as he slowly crept up the chaise lounge between her legs, taking long breaths that got deeper the closer he got to her pussy. He paused at her knees; he was already shaking with anticipation. His cock still very hard, hung between his legs and a few beads of precum dripped from the head. "My mistress?" he pleaded. She enjoyed watching his labored breathing as he held himself back. She felt a deep emotion well inside her. She stuck her one finger deep within her pussy and wiggled it, then pulled it out and repeated it with 2 fingers. She bent forward sticking it right under his nose. Her juice glistened and she curled her fingers up to keep a bit from dripping off. He instantly panted letting his tongue hang out but was careful not lick her fingers. He was so obedient and had learned well.

She rubbed her finger on his tongue and as soon as she began to stick them into his mouth he started licking them, sucking at them hungrily. He moaned as he licked her fingers clean sucking them deep in his mouth and she felt her pussy getting hotter. He did not make eye contact; to avoid it he closed his eyes as he sucked harder at her fingers.

Mistress Donna pulled her fingers out of his mouth and began to rub her clit again. Her slave lay his head flat against the chaise lounge, the top of his head inches from her grinding pelvis. His breathing was fast and she felt herself getting close to cumming. She lifted her leg and rubbed his back with her foot. "I want to fuck your mouth with my toes slave," she said heatedly. "And look at me while you serve me, slut." His head snapped up, "As you wish, My Mistress." The grateful smile on his face made her smile down at him and rub herself harder. He gently held her leg, bending it towards her slightly at the knee, his hands steady as his mouth began to work each toe, making them wet with his saliva. She closed her eyes, loving it, the sensations running through toes and clit her made her whole body shake.

Her back began to bend, spreading her hips wider. Her legs began to shake as she neared climax and she worked her foot back and forth, watching her toes going in and out of her slave's pink wet mouth. He pushed his head down on her toes, taking all 5 of them into his mouth at once, he was trying to swallow her foot. She arched her back and felt a gushing release as she moaned loudly, "Foot fucking your mouth, slave." She went limp for a moment, her finger barely having enough strength to rub her clit.

When she had recovered and opened her eyes he was licking her toes clean, slurping at the pads of her toes until they were as dry as he could make them. He looked into her eyes for a moment, then back down breaking his gaze. She watched his cock twitch as he held her leg awaiting her instructions. "Good boy," she said yanking her leg out of his soft but firm grip and laying it down on the chaise lounge.

She grabbed the chain roughly in her right hand still slippery with her cum and yanked it hard towards her. She snarled a bit, her nose wrinkling as his body jutted forward. Before he could regain his composure she pulled up the slack and again yanked the chain forward. Although he tried desperately not to fall into her, he was soon laying with his face against her stomach. With one more yank his face was in her large breasts, sticking his nose deep in her cleavage.

She laughed pushing his face hard into her chest enjoying the tickle of the beard, and the sounds of pleasure he made just to be near her. She pushed his face harder into her cleavage, feeling his face being smashed between them. She knew at that moment she was his breath and his life. After a few moments of sweet suffocation, she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him gently up to face her. She looked into his eyes and felt his need for her, and in that moment the need for him expanded inside her as well. She leaned forward placing her lips lightly on his. "Kiss me, slave," she whispered and felt his body melt into hers. He pulled her gently towards him, she felt his heart beating wildly for her. Their lips parted and as their tongues collided both moaned against the other. She sucked hungrily at his tongue and he giggled nervously sticking his tongue out as far as he could so she could suck it in and out of her mouth a few times. After a few giddy moments of enjoying each other's mouths, she pushed him away from her playfully. "Enough," she said smiling. He nervously covered his mouth with his hand as he laughed too, his shoulders shaking. "Yes, Mistress," he said looking away from her.

She felt a sudden wave of dominance and her face became stern. She tapped at her pussy quickly, a tight smacking sound that instantly made him perk up. Even without a verbal command, he knew that sound meant to lick whatever she had tapped. His tongue was her sponge, her wash cloth. "Lick me, then tongue fuck me." Her voice was so commanding he moaned out loud as he quickly began licking his Mistress's pussy with long deep licks. To his pleasure she began spreading her legs wider and wider, moaning as she enjoyed his tongue. She reached down rubbing the hair on his head as he licked her clit sucking her juices off of it.

"Slave," she moaned, "it feels so good. That's it, make your Mistress cum again." He began to tongue fuck her with deep jutting chin movements that made her buck against his mouth. "You fucking want to drink it don't you?" she said forcefully and moaned so aggressively he swallowed involuntarily preparing himself for a punishing slap on his back. When none came, he ventured his hand slowly up his Mistress's body, very cautiously until finally he felt the underneath of her bra brush against his finger tip. He did not go any farther, although it pained his cock to restrain himself.

Then he felt his Mistress's hand on his, and felt her working his hand inside her bra. Her acceptance of his hand against her soft skin, of her guidance of his hand to her erect nipple and then to the other breast made his pelvis began to slowly gyrate in the air, humping empty space. He played with one large breast then the other, continuing to lick and suck on her pussy, pinching her nipples lightly. The sounds she made were more of screaming than moaning and her voice was so loud and full of aching pleasure, he felt as if he would cum at the sound of it. "Yes, you fuck!" She screamed, "yes, fuck yes."

He knew she was close, holding his breath he buried his face into her wet pussy sucking and licking, rubbing his nose against her clit. She grabbed his arm, pulling his hand out of her bra. She leaned far back, raising her hips off the chaise lounge. Her breath was ragged, and she continued to buck so violently against him that every lick he made was accented by a smacking sound. As his Mistress pressed herself harder against his mouth, the harder he pressed against her, until finally he felt a squirt of her cum wash over his tongue down his throat and down his face, then again and again. He continued to pump his tongue in her spasming cunt until she stopped screaming, drinking and sucking at her wet hole.

"Bring your cock to me," she ordered. He quickly moved towards her on his knees, enjoying the look of satisfaction that she basked in. His cock had been so hard for so long it had a purple look to it, a spot of precum stained the chaise lounge where his cock had been resting while he ate his Mistress. He clasped his hands behind his back, awaiting her orders. His cock stuck straight out for her to inspect.

"You have been such a good slave," she purred. He felt his heart lurching in his chest as she bent forward slowly stroking his cock up and down. He bit his lip, his ass cheeks clenching. His Mistress smiled giving him the look that made him feel so weak. He suddenly felt like a limp noodle in her hands. "Tell me what you crave slave," she said slowly working his cock up and down in her hand. She leaned forward spitting on the throbbing head of his dick, jerking it a bit harder.

"To serve...you, Mistress," he said his breath coming fast now. She pumped his cock harder smiling at him, the corner of her mouth turning up into a look of glee as he felt himself getting close to cumming.

"What else?" she demanded, squeezing his cock harder. He felt confused for a moment, all he wanted was to cum at that moment, but he was afraid if he admitted it he would be punished. "To cum," he stammered, squinting with uncertainty, "my Mistress."

Suddenly she slapped his balls and he yelped at the pain that shot through his cock. "Not until I say," she said, her smile even more giddy than before. "Not until I say, do you understand slave?"

Her slave bit his lip, looking at her with his anxious eyes, "Yes, my Mistress Donna." Only after she felt his cock had softened a bit in her hand did she begin stroking him again. There were no words for the joy she felt at this moment. The acceptance of her aggressive nature, the way he craved her like a drug, it all made her feel a deep emotion to have him inside of her.

Mistress Donna let go of her slave's cock and lay back on the chaise lounge spreading her legs wide. She watched him watching her with great anticipation. "Fuck me," she commanded. "Put your cock in me and when I tell you to, you are going to cum inside me. Do it now slave."

With one fluid motion he slid his cock inside his Mistress. She felt so tight and hot on his cock, he felt his eyes rolling in the back of his head. He began to move slowly in and out of her, his cock already aching to cum inside. "This is what you crave, slave." His Mistress's voice enveloped him as he worked his hips shoving himself deeper and deeper into her wet recesses. During this moment slave and Mistress were one writhing being.

"Tell me, what do you crave?"

Although he didn't feel as if he had the breath to speak, some how he said, "Fucking your pussy, Mistress. Feeling it on my dirty dick." He felt his body shaking and he suddenly knew he would shoot if he didn't stop.

"That's right you're my slut aren't you?" Mistress Donna asked, and she felt his body going rigid.

"Yes," he squeaked, then in a panic, "Mistress please let me cum, please I need it so badly, please my Mistress."

He felt his Mistress's body suddenly spasm and she was cumming on his cock, and was moaning, "Yes, shoot it in me, every fucking drop slave." With hearing this his body tightened, every muscle responding, he pumped 3 hard pumps and his cum was erupting out of his balls.

Mistress Donna wrapped her legs around her slave, milking every last drop out of him. Only after he collapsed on her did she release her leg lock on him. She ran her hands over his limp body, kissing at his neck, whispering how much she cared for him. All of the things she felt deep inside but were unable to say until there was this release between them. All of the things her heart hid during normal operating hours, came flooding through when freed by such shared delights.

As they lay beside each other, her head on his chest, listening to his heart the noises outside had grown silent. Day had passed into night. And here they were, enjoying each other, and knowing this time too, would come to an end.