Mistress Doreen Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature submissive man seeks and finds mature dominant woman.
4k words
4.57
32.8k
29

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One - Introduction

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment, if not choose another story more to your tastes.

It started innocently enough.

No. That is not true. There is nothing 'innocent' when a man married over 40 years to the same woman routinely searches for a dominant female partner. Over the years I have used newspapers, the phone book (remember those?), magazines and now, of course, the internet. So let me begin again, more honestly.

From my earliest memories, I have been sexually stimulated by thoughts and images of older, voluptuous and authoritative women. At age 66 I remain the same. My wife, stimulating and compatible in almost every other way, does not share my sexual predilections. And so, our sex life had dwindled to nothing - my fault entirely.

On that early afternoon in November, as I drove thru the rural roads of Central Florida, I was aware of my level of anticipation and anxiety as I approached the meeting place designated by Doreen - the parking lot of her local McDonald's. Her online profile said she was searching for a respectful, obedient man who longed to serve a mature, voluptuous Mistress. I thought I might be that man.

I arrived in the parking lot early, emailed Doreen and described myself, including my purple polo shirt. I felt strange just hanging in the parking lot, but Doreen had chosen this very public place for our first interview, so I waited.

About ten minutes later a dark green Toyota pulled next to me. The window opened and I recognized the distinguished looking older woman as Doreen.

"Are you Frank?" she asked directly.

"Yes," I answered.

"Follow me to my car," she said.

She seemed used to being in control and my cock began to move in my pants. I followed her to her parking space, some distance from the restaurant entrance. She stayed in the car, so I moved to the driver's side. She looked at me, than at her car door, than at me again.

Her intent suddenly dawned on me - so I opened her car door and offered my hand.

She took it, using me to gently lift her to her feet. With an impassive look on her face and staring me directly in my eyes she said, "Thank you, Frank."

We stood like that for several seconds before Doreen raised her right eyebrow slightly and I again, belatedly, realized what was expected of me. I closed her car door. I offered Doreen my arm, her eyebrow lowered, she took my arm and we began walking to the restaurant entrance.

As we approached, Doreen steered us to table out front, "We'll sit here." It was one of those concrete tables with concrete benches and a firm plastic yellow umbrella.

"Get me a large coffee and bring two sugars and two creams. Get something for yourself. Then we'll talk."

"Yes," was all I said as I walked into the restaurant with my orders.

In the few minutes I stood in line, gave my order and waited for our drinks, I tried to compose myself and assess Doreen and what the last few minutes might mean.

Yes, she looked like her online images. Tall (5'10"), a well proportioned 150#, short salt and pepper hair, some facial wrinkles on a very handsome face bespoke her 75 years. Dressed in a tight pink sweater which accentuated her large breasts, tight fitting black slacks which accentuated her long, muscular legs ending in bare feet within flats. Her eyes - grey green, intense, smart - both attracted me and disturbed me. Doreen's physical presence, attitude and behavior were no nonsense. She was a beautiful woman used to being in charge.

I was aroused yet cautious when I returned to Doreen, drinks in hand.

As I began sitting across the table from her, she looked up, frowned slightly and motioning to the seat beside her said, "Sit here, Frank."

I did.

I took a sip from my iced tea while Doreen prepared her coffee.

Finished, she took a sip, placed her cup on the table and simultaneously looked me directly in the eye and placed her right hand midway on my left thigh. I started slightly, causing Doreen to smile.

"Tell me about yourself, Frank."

Her words were simultaneously an invitation and a command.

To this day I have no idea why I decided to be completely truthful with this strange, mature, attractive woman.

"My name is Frank Johnson. I am 66 years old, a retired physician. I am married, but she does not know I am here, so I need to be very careful - no marks on my body, no intense scents."

With a strong grip Doreen began to move her hand slowly up my thigh - in daylight, in front of McDonald's - kneeding my muscles as she said, "I understand."

I continued despite the simultaneous growing senses of arousal and panic.

"I have always been attracted to older, voluptuous, controlling women. My fantasies have always been about being sexually dominated completely by such a woman. My wife of over 40 years does not share these fantasies. So we gradually stopped having sex about five years ago. All my fault I know."

During my entire confession Doreen held my eyes captive and continued to work her strong, old hand slowly up my thigh until it just brushed my now hard cock.

"I have very little experience. I have tried professional ladies in the past, but I am not satisfied. I want to serve one lady completely, permanently - but I don't want to lose my family. I am sort of a mess."

Almost as an afterthought I blushingly admitted, "I am only modestly endowed."

"Good start Frank. Thanks for your honesty. In exchange, I will be completely honest with you."

I don't know whether I was more pleased with her praise or with the fact that her hand was now squeezing my hard cock against my thigh eliciting considerable pleasure and the dawning flashes of discomfort, even pain.

"I am married. My husband knows and encourages my domination of other men. He will have no sexual part to play in our relationship. He will not be in my home when you are there."

"I like to control men. The more control I have over a man, the happier I become. I like sex and will train you to serve me as I want. I like to inflict physical pain on my submissive men and I will train you to serve me as I want. You will always be able to leave, whenever you want. But, if you leave me before I dismiss you, you will never see me again."

"Some men 'disappear' after a session or two. Those that stay soon find they can't leave - they don't want to leave - being separated from me becomes their worst nightmare. They become addicted to me. They beg for the pleasure only I can give them. They beg for the pain only I can give them. I sense by the yearning in your eyes, Frank, that you are one of the latter."

"If you follow me home now, I will soon control you completely. Your only desire will be to please me, no matter the cost. Make no mistake Frank, I will enjoy controlling you, using you for my many dark pleasures. Even I don't know what I will demand of you, but whatever I demand of you, you will obey, and you will love me for it."

For the first time I saw Doreen's grey green eyes flashing, full of passion, looking deeply into my very soul. She also tightened her grip on my thigh, increasing both the pleasure and pain.

"Also," she added louder than I thought necessary, "I think I can find a use for your modest endowment."

"You've been warned Frank. Will you follow me home now?" she asked, her eyes burning into mine.

"Yes," I croaked.

"Yes Mistress!" she emphasized louder than before.

"Yes Mistress!" I answered.

"Good."

"Do you use Viagra?" Doreen asked.

"No," I answered, somewhat taken aback.

"OK. See you again soon Frank, as your Mistress!"

She smiled at me, knowingly and with affection. She gave me directions to her home. I escorted Doreen to her car, arm in arm, opened her car door, helped her in and gently closed the door. I walked briskly to my car.

I followed Doreen out of the rural Florida town where we had met and down a busy country road lined by several of the thousands of trailer parks which dot the Florida landscape. She pulled into one - pleasant, open, well maintained. This truly was a community - shuffle board, pool, post office, recreation center. The rows of neat, tidy manufactured homes and RV's contained many residents enjoying the Florida sun - visiting, walking, cycling.

Doreen indicated the common area where I would park my car. Then, as instructed, I slowly followed Doreen to her home, noting the street, her place on it and an intricate wooden sign on the side of her house which read "Doreen and Bob Wheeler" - some very good craftsmanship I said to myself. Then, also as instructed, I returned to the common parking area to await Doreen's call - my summons to serve her.

All the while I was trying to sort thru my emotions and impressions. Doreen was certainly a beautiful and sexually attractive woman. Her natural authoritative manner drew me to her. She seemed unbothered by my marriage or my lack of experience. But what to make of her 'warning'? I could still just drive away.

My phone rang. It was Doreen. Decision time.

"You may now come to serve me, Frank," she said in a casual tone.

"Yes, Doreen," I answered.

"Yes, Mistress Doreen!" she replied with an edge in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress Doreen! I am sorry I forgot," I answered nervously.

"I have ways to 'help' you remember Frank. I am waiting. Walk normally thru my community, but do not delay. When you arrive at my home - open the sliding glass door, enter my living room, close the sliding glass door, lock it and pull the blinds to exclude wandering eyes. Don't keep me waiting," Doreen said with purpose in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress Doreen," I replied, somewhat shaken.

I locked my car and proceeded to walk 'normally' thru this community of men and women largely my own age. They were uniformly friendly and I greeted them as I walked the three blocks to Doreen's home. Many of the well kept homes had cars sporting northern state and Canadian license plates. Clearly this was a haven for 'snowbirds'. As I approached, I noted that the car she had driven was not in her driveway. I assumed her husband, Bob, was away for the duration of my visit.

I mounted the three front steps of Doreen's front wooden deck and opened the sliding glass door. I entered the living room, closed the door, locked it and pulled the blinds. It took several seconds to adjust to the diminished indoor light and to locate Doreen siting serenely on her sofa.

She had changed clothes - boy had she! I couldn't help staring. She was dressed in a very short, black leather skirt which ended well above mid thigh. Her top was maroon with a partial flowered pattern - two strips of material crossing mid chest, separated my a maroon mesh, all of which emphasized her full, large breasts. Her feet were adorned by red, 4" platform heeled sandals liberally studded with rhinestones. She was a vision and my cock responded accordingly.

Her clothes and her legs crossed provocatively at mid thigh emphasized Doreen's impossibly long, toned, smooth legs - inviting speculation as to the treasures which awaited beneath her short, tight skirt.

My face must have betrayed my thoughts as a slight smile emerged on Doreen's now blood red lips. Her lips matched her toenail polish, her fingernail polish and her shoes.

"Take off all your clothes Frank," she said matter of factly. "Crawl with them to the wooden bin in the kitchen. Inside you will find a lock and a key on a gold chain. Place your clothes in the bin, lock it and crawl to me with the key and chain around your neck."

No bravado. No threats. No rewards. Just simple instructions, simply given in an every day voice - the thought flashed thru my mind - Doreen must do this often.

Once more off balance, I began to take off my clothes - all of them. Doreen watched with interest and a mild hunger in her eyes. I descended to the floor to remove my socks and shoes. I clumsily carried my burden as I crawled along Doreen's floor. I noticed the wooden chest for the first time. Made of solid oak, stained and lacquered, it had a solid clasp with a hinge to accommodate a lock. But its most amazing - and disturbing - feature, was the inscription burned artfully into the lid 'Property of Ms Doreen'.

Almost in a trance, I gently opened the lid and found - as described - a small, sturdy brass lock and a brass key hung on a delicate gold chain. I removed these, placed my clothes neatly in the chest, closed the lid, inserted and closed the lock.

As I retraced my crawl across Doreen's floor, chain and key dangling down, it occurred to me that I did not even know if the key I was obediently carrying to Doreen fit the lock I had just closed, trapping my clothes within the well built chest!

Approaching Doreen perched regally above me, I had an excellent view of her long legs - lightly tanned and well muscled - right leg crossed over left at the thigh - her beautiful foot encased in her provocative fuck me high heeled red shoe at my eye level. It was an arousing sight and my cock was by now very hard and very exposed.

"Kneel and spread your legs", Doreen said.

I raised up and spread my legs. Doreen's right foot nestled between my legs just inches below my completely exposed cock and balls.

From my new perspective I noticed three objects on the couch next to Doreen - a one inch wide leather collar fitted with two white metal D rings and a buckle thru which an opened lock - identical to the lock I had just closed on Doreen's wooden chest - hung; a braided leather leash which could have doubled as a whip; and a riding crop.

Doreen noted my gaze and said, "Yes Frank, I intend to use my crop on you today."

Without thinking I blurted out, "Please remember I can have no marks on ..."

My objection was cut short as Doreen's right leg muscles tightened under her smooth skin and launched her foot directly into my balls and cock.

I gasped with shock and pain.

Doreen hissed in obvious anger, "Don't you dare lecture me!"

Her leg muscles contracted again and shot her foot into my groin a second time.

Again I gasped with shock and pain. Stunned, I did not even move to protect myself from Doreen's assault.

"I am old," Doreen stated proudly.

Her leg moved in the now familiar painful pattern as her foot and shoe crashed a third time into my cock and balls.

Barely able to breathe, unable or unwilling to protect myself, I knelt before Doreen docile with tears welling in my eyes and spilling down my cheeks.

"I am not deaf. I remember everything. I agreed to return you to your wife unmarked. I am a woman of my word," Doreen intoned in a less agitated voice.

As suddenly as the storm had erupted on Doreen's remarkably beautiful face it passed, replaced by pleasure and affection.

Seeing my tears, Doreen uncrossed her legs spreading them wide - her short, tight black skirt riding even higher on her magnificent thighs. She sat up and motioned me closer - she sitting on the edge of her couch, legs widespread, me just inches from Doreen's most expressive face.

Doreen's right hand reached out and plucked some tears from my cheek. "I love causing tears in my submissive men," she said smiling. "Share them with me."

She held forth her finger containing the clear fluid of my pain. She lowered her face towards mine. As her lips approached mine she placed her finger between them. Slowly opening her full red lips, her tongue reached for my tears, her eyes inviting me to do the same. I did. Our tongues met and jointly licked my tears and her finger. Doreen's smile broadened slightly.

Reaching down with her left hand she cupped my sore balls gently rolling them in her long, strong, bony fingers.

"Are these sore Frank?" she asked softly, her breath playing upon my expectant face.

"Yes Mistress," I answered staring into her grey green eyes.

"Good," she said with satisfaction. "Their soreness will help you remember my place in your world".

Then, glancing down, still massaging my balls, she stared at my rigid cock.

"Your little penis seems to have enjoyed my kicks!" Doreen grinned. "I told you I would find a use for your 'modest endowment' ."

Taking the finger which so recently collected my tears, Doreen gently swabbed the underside of my straining cock collecting a dollop of my viscous precum. She raised it to the space between our lips, looked into my eyes and nodded slightly. She was 'suggesting' we share this new treat as we had shared my tears. My eyes widened. It had never occurred to me sample my own precum. But Doreen was clearly, silently insistent. Our lips met at her finger, our tongues touching as we both licked the thin jelly like substance from her finger. Still looking directly into my widened eyes, Doreen gently pushed her finger into my mouth and said, "Lick it Frank. Lick it clean for me."

I did.

The taste was surprisingly bland, a touch salty.

She pulled her finger from my mouth. I relinquished it with regret. Doreen sat upright. I continued kneeling between her heavenly legs. She smiled. She took the collar from her side and presented it to me.

"This is the collar you will wear for me Frank. It is a symbol of your total subservience and complete obedience to me. I will place it around your neck to symbolize my acceptance of you as my submissive. You will not touch it. Only I will take it off - when I choose. While you wear my collar, you will obey me without question, without hesitation and without attitude. Now beg me to collar you Frank," Doreen said in a kindly but matter of fact tone.

Once again I looked into the grey green eyes which had captured me and begged, "Please Mistress Doreen. Do me the honor and give me the pleasure of fastening your collar around my neck."

"Kiss it first Frank," she said.

I did.

She smiled as she fitted the collar around my neck, snuggly but comfortably. It was soft leather which felt smooth on my skin.

Doreen then took the small brass lock, identical to the one which held my clothes in her box, and held it in front of me.

"Only my special submissives are allowed to be locked into my collar. Would you like to be one of them?" Doreen asked.

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

"Then kiss it Frank," she said as she held the lock in the palm of her hand.

I did, feeling both a touch of fear and a touch of pride.

Doreen slipped the lock thru the buckle and snapped it shut. The sound seemed very loud in her quiet living room. She then clicked the braided leather leash to one of the D rings on her collar.

"Give me the key," Doreen said.

I had momentarily forgotten about the key hanging by the slender gold chain around my neck. Without thought or hesitation, I bowed my head and gently lifted the chain and key over my head. I extended the chain over Doreen's head and gently placed it around her neck. The key nestled deep within her delectable cleavage, shining brightly.

Doreen returned her look to me, leaned forward and said simply, "Kiss ME now Frank!"

My cock jumped as I too leaned forward to eagerly touch my lips to hers.

It was unlike any kiss I had ever experienced. Doreen's lips were full, soft and insistent. We worked each others lips, probing, tasting. Our lips slowly opened together and our tongues met, each jabbing urgently into the mouth of the other. We orally fenced staring unwaveringly into each other's eyes. Passion for this voluptuous women gradually overcame my caution and I slowly began caressing each of Doreen's smooth, full thighs.

Our eyes and lips seared each other. Doreen raised her hands to the sides of my head and began controlling her oral assault upon me. Breaking our kiss, she sensuously licked from my mouth to my ear hissing quietly, "You are completely mine now Frank."

12