Mistress Doreen Ch. 04

Story Info
Deeper Devotion.
6.7k words
4.73
16k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - Deeper Devotion

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment and vote. If not, choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the fourth in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

*****************************************

When I pulled into our garage I knew I was in luck. My wife Jane's car was not there. I quickly parked, closed the garage door, walked to our bedroom, stripped off my now sweaty golf clothes, quickly inspected my body for tell tale marks (nope!) and entered the shower.

Half way thru my shower Jane entered our bathroom and greeted me thru the steam and condensation. Even with my diminished view thru the pounding water, I was struck by how lovely my wife still was at 67 years. Full, round, beautiful face, blonde hair cascading down her neck, green eyes and a 5'7" full figure somewhat obscured by the extra pounds she had added slowly over the years.

Even thru the times of sexual dysfunction in our marriage, I had always found Jane remarkably sexy and attractive. Before today, I would let my mind wander to earlier, happier sexual times and begin feeling a pleasurable tingle in my cock and balls.

But today was different. As if on cue, as my mind turned to things sexual, I thought of Doreen! My genitals did tingle, but to images of me kneeling before Doreen, accepting her punishing foot; kissing, licking and sucking her toes; feeling the pain of her crop on my naked back; sucking her breasts as my hand pistonned madly into her cunt; staring into her commanding grey green eyes as she lowered her cum filled pussy to my eager, waiting mouth!

By the time I forced an end to this sexual reverie I was half hard. I quickly turned down the water temperature and forced myself to think of balancing our checkbook. Luckily that did the trick and my little pecker calmed so I could safely leave the shower, dry and get dressed.

Thru over four decades of marriage Jane had become and remained my best friend. Smart, quick, funny, pretty I enjoyed our time together. We had a daughter, two granddaughters, a comfortable home and a comfortable life. We were affectionate in a non physical way, thoughtful and caring of each other. We were and had been in love for over forty years.

I had noticed since my retirement as a physician six months ago that Jane seemed less relaxed, more critical of me. When working, I spent nearly 60 hours a week in the hospital. Jane, a retired teacher, had been at home, 'on her own', for years. It seemed natural that there should be a period of adjustment.

The next days were different. I had decided to just let the question of Doreen simmer a bit, allow myself to decompress and think this thing thru, away from her commanding presence. Despite this resolution, I found myself thinking of Doreen often - too often - constantly actually. What she looked like. What she tasted like. What she said. What we'd done.

I was distracted in a way which had made Jane irritable in the past. But now, she seemed not to notice, not to care, not to criticize. Don't get me wrong, I was grateful. I concluded that she was adjusting to me always being underfoot.

Jane's non reaction and our now established routine gave me breathing space to evaluate my situation. What did I want? Easy - I wanted all the great things of my marriage to Jane with the soul shattering sexual intensity and deeply fulfilling servitude to Doreen.

Easy? Right! Not happening. "Did you ever have to make up your mind? Pick up on one and leave the other behind?" (Courtesy "The Lovin' Spoonful")

I knew that having a long term relationship with both these remarkable and deserving women was way beyond my capacity to pull off. Besides, I knew they wouldn't 'share' me. I knew that if I continued seeing Doreen, Jane would eventually find out. I would hurt her - again. I would likely lose her, our marriage and our family.

Some would call me an alpha male: retired physician, retired army officer. I was used to making dozens of life affecting decisions daily - and comfortable doing it. The point is I am uncomfortable with indecision. These were two very uncomfortable days.

I finally decided and emailed Doreen:

Dear Mistress Doreen,

Please allow me the great pleasure and privilege of serving You again.

You are irresistible. i humbly ask for the opportunity to submit to You in any way

You desire.

Please let me know if You will grant my request.

Your devoted submissive frank

I desperately awaited Doreen's reply. I so wanted her to say 'Yes', but thought that maybe a 'No' would be easier and wiser to live with in the long run.

Days passed with no reply. I checked my email constantly. Jane seemed content and oblivious to my turmoil.

Then on the third day Doreen responded:

Dear frank,

you may serve Me tomorrow.

you will arrive at 11 am and call me from the parking area.

you will serve for MY dark, erotic pleasure - NOT yours.

you will leave my home at 4 pm.

your Mistress Doreen

PS Bring dark chocolate.

Well, there it was. My choice to make.

My reply read:

my Dear Mistress Doreen,

Thank You!

i will obey You.

Your devoted submissive frank

I was in a panic. How could I alibi being away from home for that long - even a slow round of golf doesn't take that long and Jane knew it. And tomorrow!

Maybe I should just email Doreen and attempt to negotiate less time, a different day. Then I thought of the fierce glare of her eyes and the steel in her voice when I had disappointed her during our first date. Yet, she had shown such tenderness and care for me later. Yet, I had already told her I would obey. The thought of disappointing Doreen caused me distress and decided the matter. I had to try to find some way to comply with Doreen's clear instructions without arousing suspicion in my wife.

I cast about for several hours without success. Fate intervened when Jane brought in the mail. The usual bills for me and travel magazines for her. Plus one letter from the Florida Department of Social Security Disability Office.

I opened it and found at least temporary salvation.

It was an advertisement for physicians to work assessing medical records for disability requests. They would train me. It was part time. I could set my own schedule. The pay was good. No patient contact. It must be performed in the downtown office.

I showed it to Jane and she gave at least provisional support to the idea.

I called and made an appointment for 8 am tomorrow, hoping against hope that I would be thru in time to reach Doreen in time for our date at 11 am. I would just have to lie to Jane about the duration of the interview process. I didn't like doing that last part, but saw no other way of being with Doreen.

I fell in to my typical routine for the rest of the day.

Arising early (typical for me, Jane preferred to sleep in), I showered, shaved and dressed in my best business casual.

The interview went well and I was to return the next day for security clearance, signing paperwork, and the beginning of training. The job was as described. It seemed I had fallen into the perfect cover for leaving the house whenever I wanted.

With those happy thoughts, and a sense of relief, I journeyed once again over the lushly green rural roads of Central Florida to Doreen.

I knew then that if I kept this date with Doreen I would never be able to resist her. I also knew that if I kept this date with Doreen, Jane would inevitably find out. I knew this was my last chance to escape.

I arrived at the parking area and called Doreen punctually at 11 am.

"Hello, Doreen? This is Frank. I am in the parking area. I am here to serve you."

"Right on time. Good boy. Come to me!" Doreen instructed and abruptly ended our call.

I grabbed the blue gift bag containing Doreen's dark chocolate and walked to her home.

Her car was gone - and presumably her husband Bob - and I climbed the few steps to Doreen's sliding glass door.

Doreen puled back the vertical blinds, opened the door and ushered me in.

"Have you obeyed me, Frank?" she asked as I walked thru her door.

It took me a moment to understand she was speaking of her control of my sexual thoughts and orgasms as well as the gift I held out to her.

"Yes, completely," I quickly confirmed.

"Good boy," she said satisfied.

"Close the door, lock it and pull the blinds, Frank," Doreen commanded.

I did as ordered and then took a double take at Doreen's attire.

I tight fitting black leather halter top/vest which barely contained her nipples and exposed acres of delicious tit flesh to my hungry eyes. Her key dangled tantalizingly by her thin gold chain in her deep cleavage. A matching black leather thong covered her pussy. She stood in impossibly tall sexy black thin high heels bringing her incredible chest to my eye level.

Taking a long, sensuous swig of water from a large plastic bottle, Doreen took the bag of assorted dark chocolates and stared directly into my eyes - waiting as a frown began to cross her lovely face. Then she looked at the floor and back into my eyes.

I got it! Dropping to my knees and kissing her feet in her elegant shoes I mumbled an apology.

"You will pay for forgetting your place, Frank," Doreen intoned seriously.

"You know what I require - get to it!" she ordered.

I did - stripping awkwardly on the floor at Doreen's feet; crawling with my clothes and shoes to her ornate, wooden box; placing them carefully inside, closing the lid, placing one of the two matching small brass locks into the heavy latch, locking it.

On a small stool next to Doreen's box were two padded, wide leather collars - one imprinted with 'Doreen's Slut' in silver metal studs. I chose this collar and the adjacent braided whiplike leash. With these and the other small brass lock I crawled humbly back to Doreen.

On my knees I looked up into that now austere, beautiful face and begged, "Please collar me, lock me and leash me Mistress Doreen."

She sneered down at me from her great height perched on her black, thin high heels and said, "You know you are to use 'Mistress' only when you are collared! You will pay for that lapse of memory too my little slut!"

Doreen bent at the waist, her large breasts barely confined in her leather halter top, secured her collar around my neck, locked it in place and attached her leash.

She rose to her full height, grabbed her water and without another word walked thru her kitchen tugging impatiently at my leash. I struggled to keep up, banging my knees on her tile floor, as her heels clicked ominously.

When we arrived in her family room it was impossible not to notice the wide array of 'toys' arranged on her coffee table. I was to learn later that Doreen - and Bob - had accumulated an astonishing variety of such toys thru the years. I was to become a 'beneficiary' of their collection.

Even from my position on her floor, one 'toy' stood out. In the center of the table was a wooden paddle - stout layered lacquered handle, both sides of the 'business end' surfaced by leather, one side decorated by wooden block letters 'DOREEN'!

Did Doreen notice my cringing reaction to that implement of punishment, had she planned on using it all along, or was it just my fate that it was Doreen's random choice to begin our date. Leaning over, giving me once again an incredible view of her scrumptious tits, Doreen plucked the paddle from the table, jerked up on my leash and said, "Stand up."

I, of course, instantly obeyed.

Looking down at my now hard cock, already leaking precum, Doreen smiled and chuckled, "Enjoying yourself, Frank?"

I was. All of it. My humiliation. My anticipation. My fear. My arousal in the presence of Doreen.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Doreen asked as she presented her paddle to my waiting lips.

Without encouragement or hesitation I gently, reverently kissed her paddle and begged, "Please paddle me, Mistress Doreen."

"I will indeed my little pain slut," she replied sarcastically. "I expect your little weeny to stay hard during your punishment. As a stimulant, I will allow you to watch as I paddle your ass black and blue and red!" she enthused.

"Bend over my couch, Frank," she commanded.

Leaning over her leather couch, I placed my hands on its back and looked into the large mirror hanging from the wall directly behind it. I saw Doreen in all her dominant beauty staring into my eyes thru the mirror as she began to loosen up.

Without further ado, Doreen placed both hands on her paddle, spread her legs and smashed it into my exposed ass.

THWACK!

There were two pains - the first from the impact of the heavy wood, the second a sting from the surface leather. They combined to take my breath away in an audible, "OOF!"

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

In quick succession Doreen blistered my now aching and painful ass four more times. I stifled the shrieks of my pain in muffled moans intent on proving my worthiness to serve Doreen. She wanted no wimps and I knew it!

To my surprise, my cock remained hard and dripping thru this ordeal. Perhaps not so surprising as I had an unobstructed view of Doreen at work thru the mirror. Concentrated pleasure was etched on her lovely face. Her magnificent mammaries were flung about with each stroke of her paddle.

I thought we were done, but no, Doreen was just taking a slight break to admire and enjoy her handiwork. She took another long draught of water from her bottle.

Just as the intensity of my pain was beginning to subside and without prelude, Doreen resumed hammering my ass with her vicious paddle.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Five more blows landed on my bruised ass. The pain escalated with each stroke. I was able to continue to convert my screams of pain into low aching moans. I was able to stop myself from begging for mercy. But I wasn't able to control the tears. Tho just a few after she resumed my beating, by the end of her tenth blow they were streaming down my face.

Doreen rested from her labors again - looking serene and satisfied. I had a moment to experience the feeling of intense pain wedded to incredible sexual arousal as evidenced by my still hard, dripping prick - both sensations inextricably bound to the magnificent woman filling the mirror.

I felt a rising panic when I realized that this torture-pleasure could go on indefinitely - Doreen and I had no 'safe word' as I had read about in other dominant/submissive relationships and Doreen had given no indication of how long she intended to paddle my vulnerable backside.

THWACK! THWACK!

My reverie was abruptly halted by two more strokes of Doreen's paddle. The pain erupted anew and seemed to spread thru my entire body. I continued moaning, crying and dribbling from my hard rod.

"An even dozen. That will do for now," Doreen declared nonchalantly.

'For now!' My mind reeled at the implication.

Doreen placed her paddle on the table and began slowly, softly massaging my blistered buttocks. Her touch hurt even as it felt comforting. She leaned over my back, her leather clad breasts rubbing me gently. Her left hand reached my left nipple and began to worry it with increasing intensity - once again pain and arousal. She slipped her right hand around my waist to grasp my leaking cock.

Spreading my precum over its length and onto my aching balls she commented, "You really are my pain slut aren't you, Frank?"

"Yes, Mistress," I groaned thru my pain and tears. "Thank you, Mistress," I added.

Rising and stepping back, Doreen removed her leather halter top freeing her massive tits, showing a thin patina of perspiration.

"Unbuckle my shoes, Frank," she said.

I turned, kneeled before her and unbuckled the straps from her black high heels. Balancing with her hands on my shoulders, she lifted each foot in turn as I lovingly removed each shoe.

"Make me naked," she next directed.

I kneeled up and gently pulled Doreen's leather thong from her hips, down her long legs and off each foot.

"Now worship your tormentress," she commended.

Kneeling, my face was now even with Doreen's succulent pussy - her puffy pink lips wet with sweat and her pungent nectar. I gratefully pushed my face deep into her warm folds. Licking vigorously along her entire slit, she gasped and grabbed my head with both hands pushing me hard against her thrusting pelvis.

If I had any doubts that Doreen enjoyed punishing me, her overheated, dripping cunt ended them. She fucked my face as I knelt before her, thrusting my rigid tongue in every crack, crevice and crease available.

Doreen leaned into me and yelled, "My clit NOW you slut!"

I moved my lips and tongue to the top of her wet gash and began gnawing on her firm pink bud of sensitive flesh.

"Yes!" she cried as the sensations hit home. "YESSSS!" she screamed as I assailed her clit with abandon.

Going rigid, Doreen clamped my face to her squirting pussy as she came, drenching me and leaving me desperately sputtering for air. For long moments we were locked in her orgasmic embrace. Then she relaxed slightly, smiled down at my face sloppy with her juices and said, "Good start! Let's continue outside!"

Outside?

I was confused. We were both naked, except for my 'slut' collar.

Outside?

Doreen turned, presenting her magnificent firm ass to my appreciative view, and walked the few steps to her back door, dragging me along by my leash and collar.

Opening the door and pointing to a stack of towels on the floor Doreen said, "Bring those."

I scuffled hauling the towels outside on my hands and knees while trying to navigate the door and still not trip Doreen. Outside was a small wooden deck, bathed in sunlight, completely surrounded by high bushes which afforded complete visual privacy. The deck was covered with a thick mattress!

Doreen looked down on me, held her finger to her red glossed lips and whispered, "Quiet."

She motioned for me to spread the towels on the mattress.

I did.

She then lowered herself to the softness and motioned for me to join her.

I did.

Doreen roughly pulled the leash until I was even with her and then assaulted my mouth with hers. Her lush red lips opened to unleash her probing tongue. She attacked my mouth as she simultaneously pushed her knee firmly into my groin, trapping my cock and balls against my own pelvis.

Pulling her mouth from mine and staring deeply into my still watering eyes Doreen gently said, "Suckle me!" as she lifted her right breast to my waiting mouth.

I reverently kissed her breast, tasting the sweet saltiness of her skin. I glided my tongue over the roughened tan of her large areola. I sucked lovingly on her hard nipple. Capturing it between my lip covered teeth, my tongue played with its rubbery length.

Doreen relaxed into the mattress, pulling me with her, holding me close with her right arm. She quietly, rhythmically stroked my back.

"You're such a good boy, Frank," Doreen whispered in my ear.

I thrilled to her compliment.

"Some of my boys bolt when my punishment starts. Some never come back. But you stayed hard, aroused during your entire beating. You liked my punishment didn't you, Frank," Doreen stated.

"Yes," I mumbled thru a mouthful of her glorious tit flesh.

"You want me to punish you more don't you, Frank," she persisted pushing my face deeper into her soft, warm breast.

My ass still ached. The pain of my beating was still vivid, but so was the arousal. My tears were barely dry on my face. A part of my brain shouted, 'NO!'

12