Mistress Doreen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We each fed off the other - giving and receiving in equal measure. Gazing into her eyes, I knew we both wanted these moments to last forever, but neither of us could slow our inevitable race to climax.

Using what little control I retained over my own body, I fought my orgasm even as I pushed back harder to bring it on. Our faces were grimaces of effort and pleasure, both dripping from sexual sweat.

Finally!

"YOU ARE MINE! CUM NOW!" Doreen shrieked her command.

Even before my sexually besotted brain could process Doreen's words, they triggered my body's response.

"YESSSSS! I AM YOURS!" I howled in ecstasy.

Never breaking eye contact I began to cum - long, hard, repeatedly - blasting my cum on the black satin sheets of our bed. Doreen writhed in joy, impaled on her end of the harnessed dual dildo which had consummated our marriage and confirmed my eternal submission to her.

My pleasure was mind shattering - searing itself indelibly on my soul. I continued to pump with ever weakening bursts my seed onto our bed.

Doreen's orgasm also slowly subsided as both our movements ceased. I could feel her cum leak from her pussy onto my bruised ass. She collapsed on my back, the contact reminding me of her whip marks, as I collapsed on our bed into a pool of my own sperm, still impaled by Doreen's cock.

Our breathing slowed and we remained spent and content. Our shared euphoria faded and Doreen began to stir atop me.

I began to move, but Doreen pressed down and said with a touch of humor, "Stay still cowboy. Let me disentangle us."

She did, carefully pulling her cock from my sore, well used ass. She knelt behind me and unstrapped her phallus, tossing it to the floor next to my butt plug. As I gingerly raised my self to my knees, I caught Doreen's eye. She was staring at the pool of my congealing semen. Cocking her head she said, "You know my rules."

I did. It was pointless to argue and I lowered my head to the sopping sheet and began the task of licking and swallowing my cum. Doreen's hand found my wilted cock and emptied balls. She began to massage my mess into the the tender tissues as I worked on the sheet.

Finishing the sheet I again rose to my knees, looking deeply into Doreen's eyes. She raised her hand and I obediently licked each finger, her palm and her wrist clean of my sperm.

"Very good boy!" she purred as she stretched on her back like the feline predator she was.

"Now me!" she commanded as she spread her smooth, firm thighs to reveal her red, swollen, angry pussy lips glistening with her cum. Tho exhausted, I needed no further invitation and joyously buried my face in her quim.

Enjoying her sweet taste much more than that of my ammonia tinged cum, I dutifully, carefully, slavishly, thankfully licked and swallowed from each of her delicious folds. Beyond reason or expectation, Doreen began to respond to my servile oral ministrations. Holding my head in her large, powerful hands and squeezing my head with her gorgeous powerful thighs, she directed my tongue until it landed on her clit. Sucking it in, I played at it with my tongue until she erupted in another powerful orgasm, filling my waiting throat with her delicious nectar.

Finally spent, Doreen pulled me by my leash to her side where she lay her head on my chest.

Doreen looked up into my eyes, seeing my face covered in her goo, her collar securely locked around my neck, her leash trailing between our bodies and asked, "Today you gave up your wife, your home, your family, your friends - all for me. Am I worth it?"

"Yes," I assured her.

"I love you my slave husband," Doreen softly said.

"I love you my Mistress wife," I softly replied.

We fell asleep in each others arms, happy, content and eager for tomorrow.

End of Chapter Six

12