Mistress Doreen Ch. 07

Story Info
The Day After and Beyond.
6.7k words
4.63
11k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/01/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven - The Day After and Beyond

Author's Note: This is a story of a female dominant/male submissive relationship between mature people. This is fiction. If you enjoy such stories read on and please comment and vote. If not choose another story more to your tastes. This Chapter is the seventh in this series. Please read the preceding chapters for context. To the gentle readers of the previous chapters I want to express my deep appreciation for your votes, encouragement and comments. Enjoy!

*****

Like most newlyweds, Doreen and I embarked the day after our 'wedding' on an adventure of mutual discovery. Like most newlyweds Doreen and I had been blinded by love - and lust - giving little thought to the commonplaces of everyday life. Unlike most newlyweds Doreen and I were both mature and seemed to instinctively know those commonplaces needed to be addressed to make our marriage work smoothly - and the quicker the better.

Fortunately for us, we found we were quite compatible and complementary in everyday life. We were both 'morning people' - arising naturally at about 7 am. We were both fastidious - not quite OCD! - housekeepers - neat and organized. We easily divided our admittedly small domestic duties - Doreen cooking (she was very good by the way) and dusting, me the dishes, floors and lawn work and we shared the laundry and shopping. Considering the intensity of our lovemaking, we resolved differences quickly, with mutual consideration and without drama.

Our first full day together as a couple was a Saturday. By noon, we had integrated my few belongings into Doreen's - now our - home, cleaned the leftovers from the previous night's festivities and began to relax in each other's company. Doreen was quick, generous and cheerful. To our mutual delight, we found we enjoyed each other's company, even without sex. Our interests and experiences were different and we loved sharing each with the other.

Doreen's brother and sister in law - and our next door neighbors, Bob and Betty Wheeler, welcomed me to the family. Their circle of friends welcomed me to the community. They all were genuinely pleased that Doreen had found a partner. We shared time at the community pool, where Doreen gleaned envious glances from the women and lustful glances from the men. We walked hand in hand and rode our bicycles thru out the friendly neighborhood. We joined in the many activities of our modest but comfortable senior community.

The homes were closely spaced, so a set of unofficial but universally observed 'rules' had developed to ensure each family's privacy. Blinds closed across the ubiquitous glass front doors was the 'do not disturb' sign. Stereos and TV's were played at modest volumes. Loud noises of a sexual nature - as Doreen and I had been guilty of on our wedding night - we're ignored.

I was able to introduce Doreen to Disney World. The seemingly ever present Disney security amused at having to admonish such senior citizens twice - Haunted Mansion and Spaceship Earth - for public displays of affection. On reflection, our mild groping with intense deep kissing must have appeared tame in comparison to other couples they have observed over the years. I returned to work and our lives settled into our version of domestic routine.

Doreen was very social, so it was not unusual to find evidence of guests in our home when I returned from work - unwashed dishes in the sink awaiting my attention, chairs moved, damp towels in the bathroom. On most of these occasions Doreen would spontaneously regale me with details of her visitors and their visits. But I noticed several times in the first weeks of our marriage, evidence of visitors, but no explanation was volunteered by Doreen.

Doreen had kept her wooden box - solid oak, stained and lacquered, with a solid clasp with a hinge to accommodate a lock that was inscribed "Property of Ms Doreen" burned into its lid - prominently on display in our living room. I apparently was not the only man to still use it!

To be clear - Doreen had emphasized early in our relationship that she would control my complete sexual world, no exceptions, no sharing. At the same time she retained the freedom to have sex with whom she wanted, how she wanted and when she wanted. In my overwhelming lust and complete submission to Doreen I had agreed - without objection.

Living with this arrangement before our marriage, when I still lived with my former wife Jane, was a non issue. But living this arrangement with the frequent signs of its reality in the home I now shared with Doreen was more problematic.

Doreen was considerate, never flaunting her continuing sexual adventures in my face. But the certainty that they persisted and the uncertainty of their nature and the participants began to gnaw at my mind.

What happened next is, therefore, probably not surprising.

On returning from work on a Friday, I arrived to find Doreen lounging on our sofa. She wore a scandalously skimpy red halter top from which her big beautiful breasts were bountifully displayed. Her brown aureoles were only partially covered and her large nipples were partially erect. Her key, as always, hung from a gold chain in the delectable valley of her cleavage. A pair of matching skimpy shorts reached only the tops of her thighs. Her long, toned, tanned legs extended to end in a pair of blue 4" open toed strappy heels.

She was also nursing an almost empty large mug of beer.

I was of course immediately interested and aroused. Doreen was a welcome sight indeed at the end of my work week, but I sensed something important was about to happen.

After routine casual greetings I noticed a companion large beer mug awaiting washing next to the sink. In an off handed manner I asked, "Company?"

"You should never ask a question unless you are prepared to hear the answer," Doreen responded with a wicked edge in her sultry voice. "Come to me and I will help you decide whether you really want me to answer your question," she continued in the same tone.

Now on full alert, I walked over to Doreen who was sitting on the edge of the couch.

Looking up at me with a mischievous twinkle in her grey green eyes, Doreen unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants and slid them to the floor around my ankles. She gently began stroking my now hard cock with her left hand and cupped my balls in her right.

"Glad to see me are we?" Doreen asked with the answer obvious in her hands!

"Yes, Mistress!" I answered.

"You have a choice to make my eager submissive husband," Doreen said. "I will gladly tell you ALL about today's special visitor and all my special visitors - who they are and everything we do, Frank. But you have to pay the price!" Doreen offered in an impossibly sexy voice.

Her proposal sent a jolt directly to my rigid dick. It pulsed on Doreen's knowing hand and she smiled at my response.

My mind was in a confusion of complete erotic submission to my wife and disgust at myself for somehow wanting to know the details of my wanton wife's sexual escapades.

"This is your one chance to choose Frank," Doreen continued. "I will detail every moment of every encounter of the men who will cuckold you for the rest of our lives if you agree to one condition," Doreen said as she felt my cock again jump in her large, strong, loving, stroking hand.

Looking into Doreen's intense grey green eyes I could tell she wanted me to agree. This was another of the dark erotic pleasures she wanted me to share with her.

Did I really want to know all the details of my wife's sexual trysts? Could I bear the weight of the constant humiliation? Would I look forward to being sexually aroused by Doreen's vivid, lurid accounts of sex with other men? If my answer was 'Yes", what was the price, what was the condition?

"What is your condition, Mistress? What is your price?" I gasped almost inaudibly.

Doreen smiled slightly as she recognized I had passed one hurdle on my way to acceptance.

"You will be in charge of cleanup!" Doreen stated with a broadening smile and increased pressure on both my pulsing dick - now dripping precum - and my aching balls.

My eyes widened as I began to understand the dark depths of humiliation and submission Doreen wanted me to willingly, eagerly embrace in my growing love and uncontrollable lust for her. My cock jumped again in her caressing, loving, demanding hand, betraying an urge buried deep within me to satisfy Doreen.

Knowing now that I was lost to her vision of our marriage, that I could deny her nothing, Doreen explained the details of my deepened servitude, "After I have entertained my man you will return home. You will kneel, strip, place your clothes in my box. You will lock my box as of old. You will take the leash, collar and lock you find there, crawl and present yourself to me wherever in our home you find me. You will beg to be collared and leashed and locked - and I will collar and leash and lock you. You will beg to hear all the details of my sexual pleasure and your cuckolding - and I will tell you! You will beg to clean and caress my body with your tongue - and I will let you! You will clean all the toys I and my lovers use, all the sheets and towels that we use and return our home to pristine condition!"

"Do you agree Frank?" Doreen demanded still fondling my dripping dick and swollen balls.

Part of my mind screamed in protest at this new level of humiliation and servitude. But a desire to share these degrading erotic fantasies with my beautiful mistress wife overwhelmed me.

I surrendered to Doreen and to my own erotic desires. I few small tears of humiliation dropped from my eyes as I looked down at the woman who had conquered me and said, "Yes, Doreen, I agree!"

She smiled, "Thank you!" in a satisfied voice. Locking eyes with me, Doreen moved her full, red lips to the tip of my cock and licked precum from its tip. I shuddered at the unexpected pleasure. Then in one continuous motion she devoured my entire prick in her warm, wet mouth, her nose pressed against my shaved pubis. She took one languorous suck on my pulsing penis, simultaneously squeezing my hot nuts, as she backed her head from my loins producing a 'plop' as my cock regretfully left that safe haven of joy.

I sighed deeply as I looked worshipfully down on my wondrous wife.

"His name is Tim," Doreen began as she leaned back on our couch stretching and spreading her long, smooth, tanned and toned legs. She took a long, slow sip of cold beer from her mug as she looked up at me expectantly.

She was wasting no time in introducing me to my new duties.

I sank to the floor before her and began disrobing. This is the story she told as I began 'cleaning' my wife in my latest act of eager submission to Doreen.

***********************************

I began noticing Tim noticing me at the pool about two years ago. A brown eyed handsome lad of 20, shaggy, unkempt dark hair, smooth tan skin over a well muscled six foot frame, he had been hired by the association manager to do maintenance about the neighborhood. He still does. Among those jobs, he serves as our pool boy.

He shamelessly flirted with all the women in the full flower and pride of his youth. He was happy to pick up 'walking around money' from some of our female neighbors by doing odd jobs on a private - sometimes very private! - basis.

His attempts to induce me to join his clientele failed. He clearly was obsessed with my massive tits so wantonly displayed in my array of skimpy bikinis. As time went on he became more insistent and arrogant - annoying really. I decided to once and for all show him his place in MY world.

One warm afternoon as I was lounging in the sun at the pool, Tim approached and sat in the chair next to me. He couldn't keep his eyes from my impressive cleavage and his attention was drawn to the ever present key dangling on its gold chain in that deep warm valley.

There were no other pool patrons within earshot and he asked, "Ms Wheeler, what is that key for?"

"It's for locking bad boys up!" I replied nonchalantly. "Bad boys who stare brazenly at the breasts of their betters. Bad boys who don't show respect to their elders," I continued.

Startled, Tim raised his suddenly crimson face to gaze into my demanding eyes. His thin shell of arrogance crumbled as I literally stared him into submission. His mouth was agape, he was trying to respond, but he could say nothing.

I almost felt sorry for the poor boy - almost.

Sitting up and leaning towards him, I surreptitiously pawed his crotch thru his bathing trunks. His eyes shot open and he sighed in delight while exclaiming in a hoarse whisper, "Ms Wheeler!"

I stroked his large thickening cock with my left hand while cupping and squeezing his balls with my right. His breath became ragged.

"So Timmy, you thought I should be grateful for the attention of a young 'stud' like yourself didn't you? But, you have it wrong. You should be grateful that a voluptuous, mature, dominant woman like myself pays any attention to you at all - shouldn't you?", I emphasized my snarling declaration with a painful squeeze to Tim's swollen nuts. It didn't escape my notice that Tim's cock surged when I emphasized the word 'dominant'. It was all I needed to know!

"Yes Ms Wheeler," Tim gasped, face contorted with the sudden, unexpected pain.

I squeezed his balls harder and said, "I am old enough to be your grandmother. But you still desperately want me don't you?"

"Yes Ms Wheeler!" Tim said as the pain in his balls suffused his crotch.

Satisfied with his response, I eased my grip on his nuts while continuing to gently stroke his prick.

"It feels good having me control your manhood, doesn't it Timmy," I devilishly continued.

"Yes Ms Wheeler," Tim responded.

"You want to surrender to me don't you Timmy?" I pressed my advantage.

"Yes Ms Wheeler," Tim answered as his eyes began to gloss over as he drifted into a world controlled only by me.

"Very good, Timmy. In 30 minutes you will present yourself to me at my home, freshly showered, with your cell phone. You will make any arrangements necessary so that no one will miss you this afternoon," I instructed.

"Yes Ms Wheeler," Tim acknowledged with a bemused look on his handsome face.

"Go Timmy, time and submission wait on no man - or boy!" I hissed as he slowly shook himself from his reverie and stood in front of me, his crotch at my eye level. A wet patch of precum stained the front of his trunks and his now fully enlarged cock and large balls could be seen straining at the material of his suit.

"Yes Ms Wheeler," Tim replied loud enough this time for some of our neighbors to hear.

Tim quickly left to ready himself. I smiled at the ease with which I had so quickly broken the young man to my will and at the further enslavement I had in store for him. My cunt was tingling in anticipation and my small bikini bottoms were already saturated with my sex juices. I slowly rose and ambled home. It was a good day so far - and about to get even better!

Returning home, I completed the few preparations needed to complete Tim's enslavement.

I decided to stay clothed in my skimpy, red striped bikini - its revelation of endless acres of my aging flesh had already ensnared my young victim! I did add my flashy 4" heeled red leather sandals - I would be looking down on Tim when he next saw me. I arranged a small selection of 'toys' - both for pleasure and punishment.

I then pulled two large frosted mugs from my freezer and filled mine with beer, sipping it slowly but steadily as I awaited Tim's arrival.

Right on time - dear boy - Tim arrived freshly groomed in t-shirt, shorts and flip flops. He knocked at my glass, sliding front door. I made him wait a full minute until I pulled back the door and was pleased by his acquiescence in even my smallest, humiliating gestures.

"Come in Timmy," I greeted him pleasantly as I ushered him inside.

"Thank you Ms Wheeler," he almost whispered. He was unaccustomed to looking up into my beautiful, lined face. He was captivated by my flashing grey green eyes and predatory smile, returning a wan smile of his own, already completely lost in his lust for me.

I dramatically closed and locked my front door behind him. I pulled the blinds to cover the entrance, affording us complete privacy.

Tim nervously stood, almost trembling from anticipation and anxiety.

Walking past him, I grabbed at the front of his shorts holding on to equal portions cock and scrotum in my large, strong hand - pulling him into my kitchen and sitting him in a wooden chair at my kitchen table.

He sighed and complied.

"Would you like to join me in a beer?" I asked in a neighborly fashion.

"Yes please ... Ms Wheeler!" he accepted gratefully.

I finished the last of the beer in my mug and poured full mugs for each of us. Sitting down right next to Tim, I raised my mug, clinked with his and said, "Cheers!"

I took a generous swallow, while Tim took only a small sip.

"Are you free for the afternoon as I asked?" I queried.

"Yes Ms Wheeler!" Tim answered.

"What about tonight?" I persisted.

"I have a ... sort of a date," Tim stumbled on his response.

"What 'sort' of a date?" I pressed. "With your young girlfriend perhaps?"

"Yes, Ms Wheeler," he admitted.

"Show me your cell phone," I demanded.

Tim fumbled in his shorts, but finally produced the device.

"Write down your pass code," I said pushing a piece of paper and a pencil in front of him.

With trembling hands Tim gave up his pass code without protest.

Taking the paper, I quickly unlocked his phone. Opening his picture file immediately, I could see Tim's face flush crimson. Looking at his pictures I could understand why!

Pictures of me! Dozens of them! At the pool, walking, riding my bike - and me sunbathing naked on my sheltered deck!

It was clear Tim was obsessed with me and that he had gone to great lengths to feed his obsession.

I slowly, deliberately scrolled thru all his images. Most were of me. There was a short, cute young girl with gently flowing brown hair in a couple of images.

"Your girlfriend?" I asked with arched eyebrow.

"Yes Ms Wheeler," he answered softly.

"And this?" I asked pointing to an image of two attractive, buxom women - one middle aged, one old - like me! Both were in revealing, appealing one piece swim suits!

"My mother and grandmother," Tim replied sheepishly.

"Hmmm!" I commented as Tim's photo library exposed his teenage psyche.

The final several images were also eye openers. All contained old - once again like me! - voluptuous women in provocative dress dominating young men!

I looked into Tim's large brown eyes and we both knew he was mine, totally - for as long as I wanted him!

This was almost too easy. It was crystal clear that Tim wanted - desperately - to be my sex slave. I was more than happy to oblige. Tim's photo library eased any nagging doubts I may have had about taking advantage of his youth!

********************************************************

During my wife's telling of this tale, as instructed, I had stripped, crawled to Doreen's wooden box, deposited my clothes, latched and locked the box, carried in my teeth a rubberized collar, its companion leash and its lock back to Doreen's feet. Kneeling in front of her, she tightly and securely fixed the collar around my neck, snapped the lock shut and attached the leash. Pointing to her feet, she indicated I was to begin my 'cleansing' of her body there.

Dutifully, and with an eagerness which belied the nagging disgust I felt at my task, I worshipfully began kissing and licking Doreen's blue 4" inch heeled sandals and the delectable skin between. Her eyes glistened in triumph as I worked a hardened yellow white coating free from one strap and swallowed! She sexily turned her ankle to present her heel - also covered with the crust of her most recent lover.

12