Mistress Elva Laughs Again!

Story Info
Never bring your old dom and your new dom together!
2.9k words
3.11
12.3k
4
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alma sat in silence as the two other women talked animatedly. She was blushing hotly, and her panties were soaked. Why, why do I have to be this way?

Lynn had just told Elva the story of how she chased poor Alma while Alma was Rollerblading naked and whipped her with a cane, and by some miracle, Alma hadn't fallen over.

"I do love embarrassing her!"

"That's hilarious." Elva said with a smile. "I did something like that once with a psychologist I was seeing. She'd taken me to the Virgin Islands, and I got miffed about something, and shaved her head."

Westlynn sipped her Chardonnay. "Seriously? Her head?"

"I thought about doing it with this one, later on" Elva said, waving her fingers at her ex-girlfriend.

Westlynn, known by many as Lynn, had just apprised Elva of her recent humiliation of Alma, Elva's former submissive.

Alma had suffered through the experience. Lynn had gone out and picked up a drunken redneck loser, a MAN, and had brought him back to Alma's place, where Alma had expected a visit from Lynn, by herself.

Lynn had caned the hick in front of Alma when she protested, and then she'd allowed Jim-Bobby to put out his Marlboro on Alma's left breast, before popping the butt in Alma's mouth to swallow.

It had been such a shock to Alma, who was so proud of her pretty rose tipped nipples, and thought that Lynn, like others who had had the privilege to touch them, would have some value...

And to let such a piece of bilge water as this redneck creature burn his cigarette on them...her spectacular breasts!

But the humiliation had driven her crazy with lust.

The next morning, Alma, still smarting from this betrayal, had served them breakfast in bed, and when the mouth-breather had complained that his English muffin wasn't toasted right...

Lynn had given him permission to use his belt on Alma's bare buttocks. Really.

She'd had to strip and grab her ankles. And then she'd had to blow this idiot.

And then, Lynn had gotten out the wheeled cart that they were using in the Slave Races.

Buttermilk Falls was competing against Cooper's Hill and Sandhurst, and urging Alma with the whip, had forced Alma to drag them around the block, stark naked, while it was still early dawn.

Now, her former mistress was delighted with the details of Alma's humiliation, and was telling the psychologist story, which Alma had heard before.

"So anyway, Tisha thought it was just a getaway, you know, for the two of us, and she was willing to have her head shaved. And, she took it in good spirits when I branded an "E" on her ass.

"My God." Lynn said as she snapped her fingers, and Alma re-filled her wine glass.

"But then I had members of her group therapy...the one she ran in Skokie, Illinois, where I was living at the time, flown up, and they came into the hotel room and watched as I put Tisha through her paces. It was truly a riot."

"My God, they must've fired her as a shrink."

"No, it just made the future sessions more interesting. So fucking hilarious."

Elva tossed her tight red curls and speared a shrimp. "So Alma didn't take it well when you brought in Roscoe, or whatever his name was?"

"Well, as you probably know, she's a bit of a control freak. But her behavior's gotten a lot better since I locked her in the chastity belt. You bought her a good one."

Alma began sobbing silently.

She was so embarrassed. She had told Elva in a rage, when her lover dumped her, that she was no longer interested in S&M anyway, or being a lesbian.

She'd attempted to make Elva feel badly about her own gayness, and the kinky side...

But now Lynn was apprising Elva of recent activities.

"I know Alma is a hopeless dyke, lipstick lez that she may be." Elva said with a smile. "We dated for four years, and lived together for the last sixteen months."

"But she's weirdly so ashamed of it. I mean, I wasn't even bi until Alma seduced me, she's been that way for years, and I'm not ashamed of it now, and of course Alma's terribly embarrassed by that, and that she's a submissive."

"You tend to puncture that ego, I understand."

"Yes, it's a joy of mine."

Alma couldn't believe they were having this horribly humiliating conversation.

But really, Alma wanted to run in the bathroom and masturbate, but of course her clit was locked in the fucking chastity belt.

It had been Alma's idea to get the two women together, but she was wondering if this had been a mistake.

Before dinner, they had put Alma through her paces, made her do jumping jacks while they thrashed her tits, and locked her in old fashioned stocks and whipped her butt that was sticking out...

They'd tested her ability to be human furniture. Alma had, at least to her own satisfaction, held a plate of cheese and crackers on her back while pretending to be a coffee table.

But she'd collapsed after Elva had propped her feet on Alma's neck.

This had caused Lynn to be embarrassed, and Lynn had taken it out of Alma with a thorny bramble branch from the back yard.

And worse now, was this business of comparing notes. Ugh!

"It's important for a submissive to realize that they are just minor league in your life. One way is to cheat on her constantly, and the other is to humiliate at every turn, you know what I mean?"

"Alma did tell me that you invited her old friends from prep school-"

She's my Mistress, but poor Lynn doesn't know that truly classy people call it boarding school, Alma thought impetuously.

"Oh yeah, the debutante group. She'd told me that she had a rivalry with some other girl, stole her fiancée and then dumped him, so I had to humiliate her just a bit."

Alma wondered if Elva had forgotten the second part-that Elva had invited the waitress at the bun-shop that the girls had frequented, and had the lady pee on Alma...

And then (So fortunate that Alma intercepted the letters and burned them) several of the other girls fell in love with Elva and fell hard.

They all begged her to be THEIR Mistress...four different, disinterested letters.

Wow.

Sadly, Alma was unable to intercept the waitress, "Scooter"'s phone call, and she and Elva had gone away for a dirty weekend, and Scooter had apprised Elva of all the cruel things the rich girls had subjected her to.

Nothing serious, just dropping their tips into the empty milk-shake glasses and leaving nasty notes and cartoons (Alma was a clever artist then).

But Elva, who was blue-collar Irish, had come home and shaved Alma's head (how had Elva forgotten about this?) just as she'd done the psychologist.

Elva had decreed that Alma keep her head shaved cue ball smooth for six weeks, and also that Alma pay for Scooter's daughter to go to college.

It had been so horrible, Alma having her head checked every day or two to ensure no little hairs had grown, 'cos when they had, they were severely plucked by Mistress Elva.

God, Elva's punishments had made Alma hot, but it had also changed her attitude towards those less fortunate than herself. She really had become a different woman.

Alma noticed that Elva was passing a napkin to her under the table, and she reviewed it. "REMEMBER, CUE-BALL? BUT YOU'RE NOT A BITCH ANYMORE!"

And Alma realized that Elva was giving her this little reward, not telling that horrible story, so Lynn wouldn't get all excited about perhaps doing the same thing.

Oh, how Alma wished she could go down on Elva just one more time! She loved Lynn, and they had real chemistry, but Elva would always be the one who got away.

Alma even missed Elva's tying her down and tickling her...Elva had made Alma a different person.

Alma was so much a different person since her involvement with Elva. When she met Elva, Alma was addicted-to a fifth of Wild Turkey a day, Valium and three packs of Old Gold Straights.

She was a nervous wreck who had to wake up with Dexedrine and go to sleep with Seconal.

Now, Alma was, except for occasional white wine, almost completely alcohol and tobacco free, done with the pills, and she ran five miles a day!

The vegan diet had helped Alma drop forty pounds and get rid completely of her childhood asthma.

It probably didn't hurt that Alma had been able to finally quit marijuana, which had almost caused her a collapsed lung.

Alma had doubted she could ever give up being a pothead, which she'd been since the sixth grade. Not to mention a chain smoker, a bulimic, ect...but...

Elva had forced Alma to eat a bar of laundry soap every time she caught her with a cigarette or a joint in her mouth, and had caned her viciously to give up bingeing and purging...

Alma had, at Elva's request, constructed ten straightened wire hangers, attached to a long coil, which was used for Alma's own good as a flagellant...

Finally, Alma had rejected both anorexia, and bulimia, and then begun to eat normally.

But then, when she gained too much weight, she got the wire-hanger whipping after a bad weigh-in.

This would excite Alma so much that the only thing she had appetite for was Elva's pretty clitoris.

Severity didn't work for that kind of thing usually, but with Alma, she lapped it up like milk in a bowl!

And Elva, without giving her even one compliment, had made Alma really believe in herself.

Now, she wondered if Elva was doing this good work for her new submissive, Gladys.

When dinner was finished, Elva rang a little bell, and a naked, obese gray haired woman came to the table and began clearing. Alma realized this must be the studio exec that she'd been dumped for.

"Check out this droopy titted old slag, Lynn." Elva said, giggling as Gladys, the new slave, piled up empty plates and wine glasses.

"There may be a little bit of food on some of the plates. You can eat them off the floor if you like, Gladys."

"Yes ma'am" said Gladys, who had an annual income of 3.6 million.

"Why don't you help her, Allie, so your former Mistress and I can have a really good talk?" Elva said with an arch smile.

Alma reluctantly sensed this was not a suggestion, but a command, and immediately got up and began carrying things into the kitchen, and the two began doing the dishes.

As she carried the dishes in, Alma overheard Elva tell Lynn-

"Alma's such a glutton for punishment that she used to back hopeless sports teams-I would pay a dollar if I lost, but if she lost, I was to give her the bullwhip."

"That kind of weirdness in her has not changed." Lynn said, laughing.

There was a pause. "She had me pierce her nipples and run a wire through them, and she hung there in the bedroom, as the wire was attached to the ceiling...

...All that while I did my morning shopping. She is one total masochist, our Alma!"

Alma burned with shame as she got the last of the dishes into the kitchen.

Gladys, for this was the executive's name smiled. "You went to Miss Porter's School? We used to play y'all in games sometimes. Though it was a long way to Hockaday down South."

"Y-yes. Wow, for all of Elva's disdain for spoiled rich girls, she can't seem to stay away from us, can she?" Alma asked, as she rubbed a glass dry.

Gladys laughed uproariously. "Yes, that's true. I don't know if it's a revenge thing or what. I am in love, and I'm sorry it's your loss."

"I understand you got her to dominate you for the first time as a bribe to pick up her show."

"Yes. I actually begged Elva to use a Spencer paddle on my fat ass, because I'd seen her at BDSM events. I knew it was Fate." the older woman said

"I just didn't know I'd win her over, I thought her enthusiasm was just, you know-to convince me to pick up her show."

"I guess it's unusual. Usually it's old guys trying to get a girl to do their bidding, not an older woman-" Alma noticed Gladys winced when she said "older"-

"Begging a younger one to give her a severe correction."

"Yes. Your domme is attractive, too."

"Well, I had to train her a little bit. She didn' t know a lot about dominating a woman. She did pick it up after a while. You saw how she ordered me to help you in the kitchen."

"That's good that she has you so trained, I guess. I'm learning the discipline, too."

"Elva has a lot of imagination. Has she put crickets and centipedes in your bra yet? She'll do it before you go into a business meeting."

"Thank God, no. That's not happened..."

"Elva will think of something. It's incredibly invigorating, but a little terrifying at the same time."

"Yes. I'm fifty-six years old, Alma, but Elva decided to have me put on a bonnet and a diaper when I was hosting a Super Bowl party. She was annoyed by my friends, and I don't think they'll come around any more."

"Really?

"Yes. I had gone through all this shit just to earn the right to have a football party in my own home, and then Elva decides to turn the tables and humiliate me totally."

"And you never expect it from her."

"She even comes by the office. I am in the big Vice President's suite, and here she waltzes in one day and decides to strip off my shirt and bra and attach binder clips to my nipples.

"That's something she's done to me, too."

"But to drop by at work. And then she had me go down on her, on my knees while she sat at my desk, and fielded calls from people and visits from my secretary."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, people kept dropping by to see if Ms. Embers was available, the big Vice President, and there' s Elva doing crosswords at my desk, and the big VP is under the table on her knees, licking away.

"Oh God."

"I was so worried she'd pee in my mouth and stink up the whole office."

"It really is a jealousy thing with her, she wants us to lose our value as executives. I work as a banker during the week and at a BDSM shop on the weekend."

"Really?"

"Yes, and Elva gets it into her head one day to order me to give foot massages to all my employees, even the janitor. All day I did it."

"And you didn't even argue with her, right?"

"I once complained that Elva was endangering my job, and she made me put a bowling pin up my ass and hold it there for nearly an hour."

"Yes, that will shut down the whining, won't it."

"But it's worth it, isn't it, Gladys?"

"I can't believe it...it's like she snaps a finger and has a buzzer on my ovum or something."

"She really has a way of getting obedience from people. When she went into the Marines after high school, Elva actually enslaved her drill sergeant."

"And I understand you wear a chastity belt?"

"Yes. At first Elva was more compassionate, and let me out for masturbation privileges every few weeks, trading it for maybe 30 orgasms that I gave her...

...But now I'm only allowed out once every ninety days. She doesn't even tease me, and I miss being bound and teased. Elva was great at that."

"She still is real good at that."

Oh, how Alma HATED this woman!

"You must get real horny, then, Ellen."

"No, it's Alma. I do. But it's worth it, 'cos Lynn gets me so excited sometimes I cum from no stimulation at all. She did train her twin brother as a submissive, and so she knows a bit about it."

"But us gals are different."

"That's the truth."

Gladys breathed through her nose as she squirted some detergent. "I think I'm primarily a hetero, and I've actually stopped and hired a biker gang before to take me to a hotel and take total advantage. But as severe as they can be...Elva is tougher!"

"Ain't that the truth."

"Ah heard y'all were kind of an evil one, back in the day. Heartbreaker."

Oh God, Alma thought wearily.

"Elva told me you dumped one guy when he was addressing a huge audience with a microphone, and you threw his engagement at him, laughin' about his nerve-"

"Yes, I'm a horrible bitch, or I was." Alma said, dispiritedly.

"And then he committed suicide, and he was a rock star, famous, I loved his songs. He was-"

"I know." Alma paused. "Actually, it was another guy, my Romantic Poets professor who committed suicide over me, the musician-"

"Jes' famous in 'Rollin' Stone' magazine"

"Yes. He didn't exactly commit suicide, he just went out and got drunk and pilled up that night after his concert, and drove off a bridge."

"Your fault, though?"

"I-I don't like to think of it that way. I didn't know I was gay, and I had all these fantasies about submitting to a woman-"

"And men worshipped you, and couldn't have dominated you, right?"

"I guess. I don't really want to talk-"

"You're a different person now. I can tell that. You had a long conversation with a homeless man outside."

Part of that had been, if Alma had ignored the bum, Lynn might have made her suck him off, but whatever.