Mistress Emma's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By 3 o'clock at work I was aching in my chastity thinking about how nice it would be to finally get it off tonight. And even better to have a face full of Mistress Emma's beautiful pussy. She called before I left and told me to have dinner on my own as she had a late lunch and would grab herself a snack. "I can't wait to have my sexy sissy with me again after all that time away", she teased. "Did you get tomorrow off as I asked? Yes, that's a good girl".

I arrived at Mistress Emma's house around 7. After some hugs and a few deep kisses she said it was time to unlock me. She wore leather hot pants that showed off her beautiful bottom, and over the knee boots with lace top thigh highs under them along with a black leather bustier. She handed me a glass of wine and a vape with some hash oil and we went to the bedroom. Actually to her guest bedroom.

I did what I thought was a sexy strip tease for her and soon was in just pantys and chastity. "Lets have fun," she said and slipped a blindfold on me and guided me onto the bed on my back. She knelt on top of my chest, and with practiced movements secured both of my hands to the headboard. Climbing off me she secured my legs as well. I felt her hands fondling my chastity and then heard the click of the lock being opened and then the wonderful feeling of having it fully removed after a week in the damn thing. Well at least she thought it was a week I figured. Wrong!

I soon felt her wiping it off with a damp cloth then stroking it erect.

Mistress reached over me and put earbuds in my ears and said to relax as she had a guest to greet. I could hear the bedroom door shut as she left and soft music was playing through the buds.

"Oh Mary it's so nice to have you here" she said hugging her BFF. "And how hot you look. All lacy and sexy in red. I could just eat you up. In fact I think I will do that when we finish fixing a problem." As she hugged her closer and kissed her deeply. Long and slow as lovers would.

"Emma darling you really know how to greet a girl. And you look damn hot yourself, I cant wait for later. I take it our project is getting some rest?"

"Yes, she is secured in the bed with the earbuds in. I will go back in a few minutes and add the popper breather so she will be more susceptible to the hypnosis tape then we can give her about 20 minutes to soak it all in. But let me get you some wine. Enjoy the vape, I will be right back with the wine."

I slipped quietly back in and put a little bit of sissy sauce on cotton and screwed it into the base of the mask. Slipping it over Brenda's head I whispered into her ear that this will help her relax to the music and I would be back soon with a friend.

I put the earbud back in turned up the level a little and left, but not before noticing her clitty was still rock hard.

Mistress put something over my face and I could smell that familiar scent that she had given me before. I felt so horny. It was like a vivid dream where I was her sissy and her toy for her amusement. Odd pictures flew across my blindfolded eyes. Sissy's in lingerie, Sissy's in chastity, Sissys sucking cocks, Sissy getting fucked by cocks as Mistress watched. Cocks fucking Mistress as Sissy's licked the Mistresses bottom. Sissy's in bikinis. Sissy's being spanked. Sissy's in makeup. Over and over, There was talking in the background I think but I couldn't make it out.

Mistress Emma and Mistress Mary crept quietly back into the room being careful not to laugh out loud at what they saw and heard. Brenda was lying in the bed softly talking out loud.

"Sissys obey. Sissy's obey. Sissy's obey, Sissy's suck for Mistress. Sissy's love cocks. Sissy's love their chastity. Sissy's are not men. Sissy's always dress pretty. Sissy's love to fuck. Sissy's only have clittys." On and on she droned. And the weird thing is that those were the subliminal lines she was hearing. Now she was repeating them out loud. The cd she was being programmed from was apparently really strong. This was better than we hoped for.

The music stopped and the mask and blindfold were removed. Mistress Emma leaned in from one side and gave me a kiss and Mistress Mary then did the same from the other.

"Ready to play my sissy?"

"Oh yes Mistress I so want to please you."

"Good girl because Mary and I are here to have some fun."

Mary had grabbed a strap on dildo and worked the straps around me, fastening it so my clit was inside the lubricated toy. It tingled a bit and then I couldn't feel anything. Mary told me she coated the inside with Oragel to numb my clitty so I would last longer. Mistress Emma slid off her hot pants revealing she was naked underneath, and knelt over my face facing my feet. Mary knelt over the dildo and slid her gorgeous vagina down over it. I started licking mistress deeply savoring her flavor as she leaned forward and embraced Mary. The only problem was I couldn't feel anything. It was like my cock was made of wood. Totally numb to what was happening.

I brought them both to multiple orgasms until I thought my tongue would fall off. Finally they got off me and removed the dildo and harness. I was still rock hard and Mistress Mary stroked it as Mistress Em turned on her laptop.

"Open your mouth Brenda it's movie time," she said as she pushed the inflatable gag in my mouth and pumped it up. I bet you will love this one. As the screen came to life I saw my bedroom and me in my bed with my laptop. Miss Em was stroking me as my cock erupted on the screen and I was shaking my head side to side screaming Nooo, Nooo into the gag. I was so fucked now. How did they ever get a video of that. Oh shit. I couldn't even talk through the gag to apologize of explain that I never really removed the chastity.

"Looks like someone was a naughty little slut while I was away. Don't you agree Mary darling?'

"Definitely a naughty girl Em. I think she is going to need severe correction. She will learn to love her chastity and understand that being a sissy means obeying orders."

"You are so right Mary. She is about to learn that sissy clits are for Mistresses and maybe Masters to have fun with but they are definitely not for squirting. She said she loves me but when I see that on the video how can I believe it. Women get to have orgasms and men get to cum. But sissy's aren't really Women or men. They don't get to squirt, they are for our fun. This slave girl seems to have forgotten who is in charge. I think it's time for her to learn who owns that clit of hers and beg to have it locked away."

"So here's what's going to happen sissy. We are going to make you squirt. But first we are going to punish it a bit then stroke it some. If you can come in your time limit punishment is over and we lock it back up. If you don't squirt, we punish it some more and then try again. If you decide not to squirt you can beg to have it safe from punishment inside your chastity. The longer it takes to come or beg, the longer the lock up. Because you were so naughty You will have 10 days at the least."

Mistress Mary tightened a leather strap around my clit and balls to keep it hard as Mistress Emma reached for her crop. As Mary stepped back the crop slashed down over the top of my clit. The gag worked well as I screamed into it and no sounds escaped. 5 swats in different spots. They hurt my clitty so much.

"Mary give her a nice big sniff of that sissy sauce and but her earbuds back in I want her to enjoy the pain I give her."

Mary brought the little bottle to my nose not just once but twice on each side. I was feeling so weak and helpless. Then the crop started again. I heard the swats over the music. 5-6-7 strong strokes all over my hard clitty 8-9-10 right on the tip. I was actually loving receiving my lady's punishment due to the sissy sauce and pushed my hips up to encourage her. I think there were 20 something strokes before it stopped.

Mistress started stroking my clit and said I had 2 minutes to come if I didn't want another round. But her strokes weren't the same as I do for myself. It felt so good and I was close to the edge when Mary started counting down the last 10 seconds. As Mary got to 0 Mistress stopped. Well looks like you didn't make it sissy. Time for round two.

Mistress Mary selected a wooden paddle and started in on my clitty. Firm broadsided swats. As she whacked the top and sides mistress rubbed her breasts in front of me.

"Aren't these pretty sissy?"

Whack Whack.

"Would you like to suck them for me?"

Whack Whack. "

"Or would you rather have your own like a good sissy girl?"

Whack Whack

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I nodded yes yes yes to mistress. When Mary had finished she started stroking me again. "2 minutes Brenda, I hope you make it this time." My cock was sore but I was so horny. I kept getting close and she seemed to know it and would slow down. Close again, and she would change her technique and knock me off. The time ran out and I cried again.

I felt mistress wrap something around my clit and realized it was sandpaper. She started stroking me with it and it felt like she was peeling the skin off. I was crying and howling into the gag. After a couple minutes she stopped and put some lube on it before continuing her stroking and sanding. It felt even harsher then.

Mercifully she stopped before sanding it to a nub. She told Mary to remove the gag, "in case the sissy had something to ask us." Turning to me she said "Sissy should say nothing unless asking to be locked up."

I kept quiet as mistress said I had another 2 minutes to squirt. But, it was now up to14 days even if I made it. As she wrapped her usually soft hand around my burning clit was so sore I started crying again, knowing I would not squirt in time.

When my time was up Mistress Mary grabbed a cane and Mistress Emma held the the little bottle to my nose again. After a few sniffs she took up her crop and they alternated strokes each adding 15 as I lay there helpless.

When they finished Mistress reached for the sandpaper again and I broke down.

"Please Mistress. Please don't use that again. Please lock my clitty up and make me your sissy girl. I don't want it to hurt me anymore please take it away."

Miss Mary was playing with my breasts as I begged mistress.

"Are you sure Brenda? You want to be my chastised sissy girl You want me to lock it away so it won't get punished anymore."

"Oh yes please Mistress Emma. Please take it away!"

"Maybe I will take your clitty and give you nice little sissy breasts Brenda. Would that be a fair trade? A safe little clitty in exchange for sissy titties."

"Oh yes mistress if it pleases you."

"And how long shall I lock this thing up for" asked Mistress as she gave it another slap with the crop.

"2 weeks please Mistress, lock it for 2 weeks please."

"Just 2 weeks. After you cheated on me while I was gone. Do you really think that's long enough to heal my heart? Try again sissy!"

"Yes of course mistress. Would 3 weeks be better please Mistress?"

"What do you think Mary. Is that sincere enough?

"I don't think so Em. After watching those videos, and the porn he was jerking too I think 2 months is about right to start. Then maybe we can try letting her squirt again."

"I like the way you think girlfriend. So whats it going to be sissy 2 months in chastity?" And 4 more quick swats from her crop slashed my sore clitty.

"Ow Ow. Yes please mistress lock it for 2 months please. Just don't hurt it anymore I will be good and do whatever you say!"

"Good girl sissy. 2 months it is. And I cant wait to see you with little sissy breasts."

As Mary undid the cock strap I went soft immediately. I asked mistress why she was taking out my PA ring. She said she got me a new chastity with a built in PA ring and it would prevent me from ever pulling out of the tube. She slid my clit and balls through the bottom ring and after hooking the PA hook into place slid the parts together and slid the lock into place. Turning the key and removing it she said, "I feel so much better now knowing my property is securely locked."

I realized then how truly screwed I was. I loved her so much and now she owned me. I knew I would do whatever she wanted in hopes of being released.

Now I need to get you ready for bed sissy. I will unlock your arms and one leg, but you are not allowed to get up tonight. I will put you in a diaper in case you need to pee and you will keep the earbuds in at all times. Mary and I will be in my room and can hear you if there is an emergency. There is a glass of water on the side table for you. I will wake you in time to make us breakfast. Goodnight now sissy girl."

My mistresses embraced by the door and shared a deep kiss before heading off to bed.