Mistress Farhiyo of Ottawa

Story Info
Somali Muslim female student becomes a dominatrix.
1.4k words
1.69
10.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Farhiyo Abdullahi and I'm a young Somali-Canadian Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I attend the University of Ottawa, where I study organic chemistry. I attend a mosque in the west end of Ottawa, and if you saw me, you'd think I were just another tall, attractive young Muslim woman in a Hijab and traditional long skirt. The truth is that I am so much more than that. Get ready for a real shocker, folks.

I swear, the moment a woman puts on the Hijab, people assume she's lost all interest in romance, sexuality, relationships and all the things that are driving forces in most women's lives. I am a woman. I am a Somali person. I am a Muslim. Sometimes those three different aspects of who I am clash with one another. I refuse to compromise one for the other. I am what I am. I am a connoisseur of BDSM, yes, the freaky stuff isn't just for white people, and I am also a budding dominatrix. Come into my world, and bow down before me. I've got weird and wonderful things to show you.

Every dominatrix needs at least one slave or submissive. Someone to play and experiment with. Lucky for me, I found a fellow Muslim to play with. Kareem Wahid is a personal project of mine. When I first saw the six-foot-tall, burly and dark-skinned Somali brother at an Islamic community event, I thought he was dull, boring and traditional like most guys from my community. Imagine my surprise when I later found out that Kareem swings both ways, and has freaky tendencies. Most Somali women would be turned off by a Somali man who identifies as bisexual. Me? I'm different. I can work with Kareem. That's why I have so much fun with him.

To me, the most boring men of all are the men who are afraid to experiment. I met Kareem at the Muslim community event and the brother approached me, we talked, and he asked for my number. While Kareem was talking to me, I noticed that he discretely checked out a fine-looking brother walking by and I actually called him out on it. Private of course. Kareem flat out told me that he swung both ways. Well, I was thrilled. That's why I decided I'd keep this sexy and freaky Somali brother for myself as a plaything and a friend. What can I say? I'm freaky like that!

Kareem and I are exploring the world of BDSM...and each other. You see, as a couple of Somalis living in the City of Ottawa, we walk a fine line. The Somali community is over ninety nine percent Muslim, and as such, deeply conservative. Sexuality is something that a lot of Somalis, both male and female, consider a taboo subject. The fact that we live in Canada only complicates things. Somalis living in the West who try to lead western lifestyles are shunned by their own people. Sad but true.

Kareem told me that I'm the only person who knows that he is bisexual. I am not surprised. If you're Somali and you also happen to be gay, lesbian or bisexual, or even transsexual or transgendered, you should really keep it to yourself. It's simply a matter of survival. When I began exploring BDSM, I mainly dealt with white people. I didn't want to deal with fellow Somalis for, though I love my people, I knew they wouldn't understand my interest in the realm of BDSM. Hell, even non-Muslims have a hard time understanding or accepting the BDSM lifestyle.

Kareem Wahid told me about Ali Hussein, a handsome young Moroccan student who used to be his roommate at Carleton University. The two of them met, and became close friends and eventually, so much more. Apparently, Ali was Kareem's first male lover. They lived together for a year. Afterwards, Ali returned to the City of Al Jadida, Morocco, to get married to a woman named Mariam and Kareem became depressed as a result of losing his first love. Kareem tried drowning his sorrows in the arms of others, male and female, but he never forgot about Ali.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I did not try to help Kareem Wahid forget about Ali. I believe in letting a man be who he is, as long as he serves my needs. A lot of women think they can turn a gay man straight, and that's just foolish. Kareem is bisexual, meaning he finds both women and men attractive. That's more than okay by me. I don't want him to become straight. I can work with his bisexuality. I want him to be mine. Mind, body and soul. Those are the basic components of every man and woman on this planet. All three have to be respected, cared for and understood. Forget this truth at your own peril, folks.

Kareem Wahid and I opened up to each other, and we discovered so many wonderful things about one another. I love to dominate men, but sometimes I also like to be dominated. Kareem told me how, with men, he likes to be the one doing the fucking, but he's also curious about getting fucked. Well, I think it was fate that Kareem and I met. We were made for each other. Kareem and I went to Pleasures N Treasures, this adult video store located near the Rideau Mall downtown, and bought a few things. Then we came home and had ourselves some fun.

Kareem and I undressed before each other in the basement of my Vanier apartment, and stood naked in front of one another. Man and woman. Mistress and submissive. Passionately we kissed, and then the fun began. I lay on the bed, gently caressing my breasts as Kareem buried his handsome face between my legs. The Somali stud ate my pussy voraciously as I lay there, moaning in pleasure as his tongue slid into my cunt, teasing my clit. Man, I love a dude who can eat the pussy right, and Kareem is definitely that type of man.

After giving my pussy a thorough licking, Kareem put me on all fours, and proceeded to worship my big Somali ass, good and proper. I've never had my ass eaten before. Kareem spread my big ass cheeks wide open, and stuck his tongue up my asshole. I squealed in delight as the sexy bisexual Somali stud ate my ass. While eating my asshole, Kareem fingered my wet cunt. Drove me absolutely wild, and I absolutely loved every second of it. Later, Kareem made me sit on his face, and smother his visage with my big butt. Face-sitting is something I will definitely explore a whole lot in future time, that's for sure.

Kareem and I continued our fun, and I showed him my dominant side by taking control of the situation. I put my sexy man on all fours and fingered his asshole while sucking his dick from behind. I worked two fingers up Kareem's asshole and from the way he moaned so piteously, I knew I had him in my power. When I removed my fingers and began fucking Kareem's ass with a slim green dildo, the brother moaned even louder. Later, Kareem came copiously and I drank his seed, loving the way he smelled and tasted.

Oh yeah, I know what makes Kareem Wahid tick, ladies and gentlemen. The brother also knows how to scratch my back. After I finished fucking his ass with my dildo, Kareem was soft down below but got hard once I got on all fours and shook my big butt at him. Grinning, Kareem grabbed me by the hips, smacked my big butt and eased his dick into my cunt from behind. I hissed fiercely and told Kareem to fuck me. Laughing, the Somali stud did just that, slamming his dick into my pussy and drilling me. Kareem smacked my ass, pulled my hair and fucked me until I begged for mercy. I came twice. It was hot.

People, I think I've found the right guy for me. Kareem Wahid, although his bisexuality would be a turn-off for most women, is quite a catch if you ask me. Tall, handsome and fine, and he's studying business at Carleton University. Dude is almost done with his studies. That's cool because I graduate in a year. We've come to an agreement. I allow Kareem to fuck whatever guys he wants as long as he's discrete, and uses protection. I want to be the only woman in his life. If Kareem fucks another female, we're over. Those are my rules, and Kareem has consented to them. We're happy together. For now. Until such time that I decide to amend our agreement. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers