Mistress for Once

Story Info
He finally knows how it feels to be submissive.
2.8k words
4.19
16.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I slowly circle you I drag my fingers softly across your muscular back, over your arm, around to your tight chest. I love the feeling of hard pecks and soft chest hair.

The candles cast shadow over the contours of your body. The flickering light teasing the darkness is almost hypnotic.

You gaze down at me watching intently. Following me with your eyes.

This situation is new to you. Usually you're in control. You wonder what could happen and if this could have been a mistake. Can you even give up control?

You love that I've already slowly, sensually stripped you of all your clothes, but you feel a little vulnerable now as your wrists are tied together and at this moment all you can do is cover your manhood with your bound hands.

I tell you that I think you need to understand who's boss right now. That my total submission the night before is certainly not how things will be tonight.

I stand on tiptoe to reach your ear.. I whisper, "You hurt me and debased me yesterday," (Although I absolutely love that feeling). "You 'dear' need to understand how that feels!"

"Prepare to be frustrated...darling!" I tease.

I start to circle you once more. When I'm directly behind you I stop. I wait in silence for a long moment.

"Down!" I say as I pull down on your shoulders forcing you to kneel.

When you're on your knees, I fist my hand in your hair and pull your head back sharply.

"You're going to beg me to stop!" I whisper seductively in your ear. "You 'need' to beg me to stop! .. But be aware..'I'M' in charge and 'I'LL' decide when I stop! Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand." You reply.

"You must do as I ask, as soon as I ask! You shall not cum unless I tell you that you can! If you cum without permission I will punish you, I will hurt you! Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

I take a silk blindfold and secure it over your eyes. "That's better!"

Before I move away I grip your hair in my fist, a little tighter this time, causing you to wince. I plant a quick, hard, kiss on your lips. You try to continue the touch.. But I'm gone.

I leave you there for a minute. It seems like a lifetime to you. You struggle to hear any sound I make, a clue to what's to come.

I start to circle you once again. This time I don't touch, you can hear my footsteps.

I can see that you're aroused as you can no longer cover all of your huge erection with your hands.

I move close to your face with my body. I stand above you. You can smell me.

I bend forward and whisper against your mouth. "Touch my pussy with your fingers."

You move your bound hands tentatively upwards between my legs until you touch flesh. You continue to move your hands until you reach my apex.

"Do you like the feel of my damp, silky panties on your fingers?"

"Yes." You reply.

I use my foot to softly caress your balls hanging between your legs.

I know that you love the feel of my waxed pussy. You start to rub me harder and wriggle slightly at the touch of my foot.

"Do you want to remove my panties so that you can touch my smooth wet mound?"

"Yes, please" you reply.

You can feel me as I push my own fingers into my pussy.

"Do you want to join me?" I ask. "Do you want to push your fingers deep inside my wet pussy? Feel how wet I am?"

"Yes, please!" You whimper.

I move away, Leaving you with your hands in the air.

I brush my wet fingers across your bottom lip.

You let out a sigh of passion as your head turns to follow me and your tongue moves to lick your lip.

I bend to kiss you hard. I force my mouth upon yours and invade your mouth with my tongue to take a deep passionate kiss. I bite your bottom lip as I pull away. As quickly as it started, I stop.

"Stand!" I command.

You immediately stand. "Good Boy," I coo.

I start to circle you, once again brushing my fingertips over your skin.

Even though you are blindfolded you still follow my sound with your head.

"You must not touch," I command. "No touching me and no touching yourself! Remember, you must not cum unless I say you can! Do you understand?"

"Yes." You quickly reply.

I kneel in front of you.

I take your cock in my hand. I slowly pump your length. "Ohh you look so big, I can't wait to feel you in my mouth," I tease.

I start low down, licking and sucking on your balls. I love doing this to you.

"I want to feel you throb and pulse in my mouth." I say as I pump.

"Oh god!" You whisper softly.

I gently lick the tip of your cock.

You shudder and move your hands to hold my head. Usually you love to hold me and feel every stroke as I suck you while I'm in total submission.

Just as you touch me I stop. "No!" I exclaim.

"Oh, sorry." You say quickly.

You move your hands to rest on-top of your head.

"Na-huh!" I say, as I stop. "NO touching!"

You move to hold your hands out in front of you.

"Good Boy."

I trace my tongue all around the silky head of your cock, then close my mouth around you. I bite gently on your tip.

You let out a quiet sigh.

I take as much of you as I can. With long deep sucks and strokes of my soft wet mouth and hand.

I pump and suck harder. I caress your balls with my free hand. As I suck I push my tongue bar deep into the eye of your penis.

"Ohhh!" you exclaim.

"You like that?", I ask. "Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes, god yes!" You reply.

You start to pulse. Your first pre-cum pumps from you. I lick you with a long hard lick.

"Yumm" I say teasingly, "I love your taste."

"Please!" You say as you push forward into my mouth.

I take one deep stroke and suck as I pull away and stand.

"Fuck No!" You curse.

"Shush," I reply.

You move your hands to grip your cock.

"No! No touching! Not even yourself! "I say as I slap your hands away.

I leave you standing there for a moment. Silence fills the room. You start to move your head as if to look around the room; straining to hear me.

I take your tied wrists and lead you across the room to the foot of the bed. I bend you forward and tie your hands to the strap so that you're secured into this submissive position.

I open your legs so that I can see your exposed star and balls hanging free.

"Ummmm I like what I see." I grin as I reach in between your legs to caress your balls.

"Yesterday you forced me to lay across your lap while you spanked my bottom. Today I'm going to punish you for that! You have to count at each stroke!" I command.

I wait a moment to allow the tension to mount.

You exhale a long, slow, forced breath.

'SMACK!' The soft leather paddle makes first contact with your backside and you flinch a little.

"1" - you say.

'SMACK!' I make contact again, this time in a different place on your rump.

"2- ouch"

'SMACK!" I slap again, but my strokes are getting harder.

"3".. Your voice is a little louder.

'SMACK!' .. As I continue to spank you a few more times I can tell that it's starting to smart!

"7".. You say through clenched teeth.

'SMACK!' Do you enjoy being spanked?" I ask as I spank harder still.

"8 - No!" You reply. "Oh god! Please stop now?!"

'SMACK!' I spank harder.."Will you enjoy spanking me quite so much in future?" I ask. (Knowing full well that you will).

"9 - No! Please no!"

'SMACK!' - "Say you're sorry!" I command.

"10 - I'm sorry! - fuck I'm sorry!"

"Good boy," I whisper, "very good boy."

I move to stand behind you. I'm so wet and throbbing now that my panties are soaked with my own juices.

I slide my panties down my legs and step out of them.

I pick them up and I reach around to hang them from your erection.

"That's a picture!" I say with a naughty tone.

"Did you enjoy that?" I ask.

"No!" You reply quietly as you pull on the restraints.

I bend to grip your hard penis, "I think you did! Your cock is so very hard now. I think you loved every stroke!"

As I wrap my panties around your cock and start to pump your throbbing penis you wriggle. "Please, you're going to make me cum."

"You can't cum yet!" I taunt. "I haven't said you can."

"God! No! Fuck!" Your body starts to tense and you buck to try to stop me touching you.

I stop.... I move away.

I take a moment to allow you to calm and to look at you as I pour some lotion onto my hands.

"You look amazing by the way," I say with pure admiration. "You are beautiful, I need to see you like this again someday!"

I start to massage and caress your red buttocks with my hands. I love feeling you. I move to caress your balls and brush my fingers lightly over your star. You immediately, for a split second, clench.

I sink to my knees as I continue to squeeze your firm arse. I use my thumbs to part you as far as possible. I move to lick you with one long; full tongue lick, from your balls to your star.

As I reach your star you clench again. I continue to lick, concentrating on that one sensitive spot. You begin to open. I lick harder and tease you with my finger tip.

I press the tip of my finger slowly into you.

You moan with pleasure.

I pull my finger out I replace the void with my tongue. I lick as hard and as deep as I can. I love feeling you move to press against my mouth.

You moan louder with pleasure.

I press my finger inside again, this time I push deeper.

"Oh yesss" you say as you push yourself onto my finger.

I push a second finger inside your entrance.

"Pleassseee!" You moan.

"You like that?" I ask. I continue to lick as I push my fingers slowly in and out of your tight backside.

"Yes!" You reply. "God yes!... Please!"

At that moment I reach to pick up the anal plug. I softly brush it over your balls, I watch as they jump at the touch of cold hard steel. I slide it up the centre of your backside. Until I reach your wet open star.

I stand and lean over you.

As I brush my hard nipples on your back I start to slowly push the plug inside your hole.

"Yessssss" you hiss as I start to twist and tease the plug. In and out a little deeper each time.

When the plug is in place I move to stand directly behind you. I push myself up against you and rub my pussy over your ass. I use my pelvic bone to push against the plug.

As I do, I start to kiss you on your back. I lick and bite tenderly at first. My hands holding your hips.

I push harder with my pelvis.

"You like that?" I ask as I continue to bite and lick you a little harder this time.

"Ohhhhh." You're unable to form words.

As I pull away slightly, I use one hand to pull on the plug a little. As I do this and your hole clenches, I reach in between your legs and hold your cock, wrapping my now even more wet panties around you.

I start to pump as I push and pull on the plug. I push and pump harder and faster on your cock.

"Oh!" You exclaim.. "I'm ... I'm going to cum!"

"No!" I say. "No!"

"Please let me cum?!" You beg. "Please!"

I continue to pump using my thumb to massage your wet silky tip.

"God no!" You exclaim!! "No!"

I immediately stop. I walk away...

You're left panting. You close your legs tight. Desperately trying to stop yourself cumming.

I wait a moment for you to regain your strength.

I move to untie you from the bed. You slowly stand. Grunting as you straighten.

I push to lay you on the bed on your back. Your hands above your head.

I move to straddle you. I lean in and kiss you on the mouth. I let you enjoy the tenderness as we passionately kiss for a long moment.

I start to untie your wrist restraints.

"Keep your hands where the are."

I lick and bite you from your jaw to your nipples. I pull on your nipple bars with my teeth.

"Yes." You whisper. "Yes."

I bite your nipples a little harder and suck.

I pull away and shift to kneel over your face. Locking your arms with my legs.

"Lick me!" I command, "make me cum."

I lower myself onto you.

You start to lick deep. I love the feeling of stubble on my smooth pussy.

I push harder as I feel my orgasm build. You suck and lick me deeper.

"Oh god!" I moan aloud with pure delight.

You bite softly on my clit and I start to pulse! A huge wave of orgasm rushes over me. I ride hard on your mouth. Every stroke pure pleasure!

As the climax subsides I shift my body to straddle your hips. I lean in to kiss you deep, tasting myself in your mouth.

I rise to brush my hard nipples over your mouth. You lift your head and open your mouth to lick. I push myself onto you and you start to bite and suck.

"Good!" I whisper close to your ear.

I start to brush my wet pussy over your hard cock. Sliding up and down your entire length.

You moan with pleasure as I rise to press the head of your cock to the tight entrance of my pussy.

Slowly, I lower myself inch by inch onto you.

"Ooof," you exhale again with a long pressured breath.

When you're completely inside me I stop moving. I love to feel you deep and stretching me.

You start to pulse. I can feel you move deep inside my core.

I begin slow rocking motions as I rest my hands on your chest.

"Ohh yes! You're so deep now!" I purr.

You start to move your hands.

"No!" I say as I stop all movements and start to lift off of you .

You immediately lock your hands above your head once more. "Sorry."

"Good boy"

I sit back down hard onto your cock. I rub my clit hard onto the hair around your penis.

I reach forward and pull gently on your nipple bars.

"Oh you feel so good!" I moan.

"Oh god! I'm going to cum!" You exclaim, "god no!"

I lift myself off of you, and press your cock against my star.

"Pleassseee" you whimper.

I slowly sit, feeling the delightful stretch and totally full feeling of you inside me.

"Oh my!" I say, "that feels amazing!"

As I start to rock once more inch by inch of you slowly pushing deeper inside me. I'm on the verge of another massive orgasm.

"Oh, please! I need to cum!" you shout.

"YES!" Cum for me!! I say through clenched teeth. "Cum now and cum hard! Fuck me!"

Your hands lower, slapping and gripping my ass, you pull me open wide and lift your pelvis to slide your cock fully into my backside. Sinking your nails into my cheeks you bang hard into me.

Again and again you pump. Harder and harder.

I reach behind and push hard on the plug in your ass.

We both scream with passion! "Now! Fuck! Now!!"

I feel the warm release of cum inside me as we both climax.

"Fuckkkk!" You shout! "Yesssss!"

After a few moments we slow to a stop. We hold position trying to catch our breath. I lift myself off.

"You are a very good boy," I say as I remove the blindfold. "Perfect!"

I lean forward and tenderly kiss you on the lips.

We hold each other while our hearts slow to a normal rhythm. I curl up beside you.

You reach down and remove the plug. As you discard it we chuckle together as you look at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Hum, I wasn't expecting that!" You say as you squeeze me tight.

"Thank you," you whisper as you kiss the top of my head.

"Thank you," I reply as we drift into sleep.