Mistress Has a Business Trip

Story Info
Mistress remotely dominates while away on a business trip.
4.2k words
4.19
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just really stressed," I told my wife over the phone as we talked at the end of the day. She was in a hotel for the week, working out of town, and I was back at home, working as usual. We had talked extensively about her work for the day, and she had asked how my life was.

"Is that so?" she asked.

"Yes it is, sweety," I said, a little bummed.

"Well, I think I can help." She said.

"I know sweetheart – I'm really glad you listen ..."

"No, that's not what I meant. Go to the freezer and check the ice tray," she said. I paused, a bit confused, and wandered into the kitchen. The ice tray had ... a handcuff key frozen in an ice cube with some string tied to.

"What's this, sweetheart?" I asked, my penis stirring a little, as I knew exactly what it was.

"You know what this is, slut. And you will address me as "Mistress" unless told otherwise."

"But, babe ..."

"Bad slut! That's one punishment. Do you want more?"

"No mistress!" I said with a bit of desperation.

"Good slave. Now, to take your mind off of your stress ... first go turn your computer on and get it loading. Then, get a pencil and paper for notes."

"Yes mistress..." I said, obediently going to do as instructed.

"First, strip. I'll wait while you do that. ... Now, you will need the silver nipple clamps, the dildo vibrator, the ball gag, the leather cock ring, and a bowl with ½ cup of cold water and 3 ice cubes, including the one with the key. Did you get all that?"

I continued writing, trying to jot it all down ...

"Slut! Did you hear me?!?!"

"Yes mistress! I'm sorry!"

"That's two punishments! Bad slut! Add the paddle to the list!"

"Yes mistress!"

"Is the list complete?"

"Yes mistress!"

"Good, then attach things in the obvious way. I want you tied to the four corners of the bed, with your last wrist handcuffed; obviously tie the key to that wrist. Tie the dildo vibrator into your slutty ass and put it on its highest setting just before you cuff your last wrist. Also, take the computer in with you and be sure that it's plugged in and that it has a good view of you on the bed. You will call me on Skype once your ankles are tied down, are we clear?"

"Yes mistress..." I said, my voice quavering just a little. She hung up and the line went to the busy signal. I did exactly as instructed, and when I had my feet tied to the bed, the vibrator securely tied inside me, the gag on, and the clamps dangling in a glittery arc from nipple to tantalized nipple, I pushed "call."

"Good work, naughty slut," mistress said, glaring at me through her camera. She was dressed in her sexiest corset. "Are you ready for your punishment?" she asked. I nodded, unable to answer. "Good. Take the paddle and give yourself 20 sound smacks on the balls."

I moaned with each smack, each one making soft, fleshy "thud" sounds that sent excruciatingly wonderful currents up my balls.

"Ahh, ah, ahhhhh," mistress said, not counting the 14th slap. "That wasn't good enough. Do it again." I hit myself harder, so that I moaned loudly into the gag. "Much better. 14." Mistress intoned. I made the last 6 good and strong so that mistress wouldn't make me repeat any, and by the end of my 20 (actually 21) swats, my balls ached and I had lost my breath. "Mmmm, good slut. Now, go ahead and turn the vibrator on, then finish securing yourself. I want your phone in your hand so that you can answer when I call later." I nodded and tried to mutter "Yes mistress," but the gag made it unintelligible. "Mmmm, you are delicious indeed." Mistress said, licking her lips sexily before signing off.

With some difficulty I tied my left wrist to the bed, then I laid back. Checking that my cell phone was close enough to grab with my right hand, I finally clicked the handcuff on. Now I was tied spreadeagle to the bed with no way out until the key melted free! My penis was semi-hard and I moaned in pleasure, rocking my hips back and forth in an attempt to make the pulsating dildo in my ass fuck me. It was securely tied, though, so it just continued to relentlessly tease. I moaned in pleasure and frustration and lost myself in the sensation for a bit ... until the phone rang. I flipped it open.

"Mmmm, mmmsstrrsss," I tried to say.

"Ohhh, good my little slut. I hope you are enjoying yourself there. I wanted to give you your instructions for the rest of the night. Once you are free, you are to remove everything and go to the bathroom. You will find the beard trimmer in the lower drawer, fully charged. I want you to use it to trim your hair for your shave in the morning. You are going to be a pretty, clean shaven little girl. Once you have trimmed your hair to nice little nubbins, you will put in the purple little dildo and tie it in for the night – no underwear, of course. In the morning, you can take it out when you finish shaving your body – I want you shaven before we talk at 6:30 tomorrow! Don't shave your face, though; I want that nice and cleanly shaven for when I am home. Am I clear?"

"Mmmmhmmm!" I muttered into the gag, as well as I could.

"Good. I hope your key melts out soon – you have a lot to do before tomorrow morning. Be a good slut. Ohhh – also, no touching your penis for pleasure or thrusting against the bed. You will report these to me and you will be punished." The line went to the busy signal as mistress hung up.

My mind spun at the thought of actually shaving my legs. The idea was sexy, forbidden, luscious ... and scary! It would take time for the hair to grow back, and the fact that I was being "forced" to do it meant that mistress was entirely on top and I was doing what I was told ... I bit my lip at the thought. My penis got very hard with arousal as I thought about it, and the new level of arousal intensified the feelings of the vibrating dildo in my ass. I moaned into my gag and bucked desperately, wishing for orgasm, but unable to get it. I moaned in desperate frustration, trying to get any sensation on my penis, but all I got was the echoes of my moans. Finally, my desire ebbed and I felt for the string. I pulled it up and found that the ice was melted – the key was free. I freed myself quickly and went about mistress's instructions. The electric trimmer quickly mowed my leg hair and pubic hair down to nubs. As I slid the dildo in and tied it on, I couldn't help but notice how breezy the house felt – it felt like air currents were caressing my legs, slipping around them all over the place. I slipped between the covers and the sensation of my legs with all the hair trimmed down almost to nothing sent strange feelings of arousal and desire through my brain. Each time I moved to try to lessen the strangeness of the feeling, the dildo tied into me reminded me why my legs felt that way. It was a long while before I fell asleep.

I woke up during the night, wildly humping the bed. In my dream the bed had been my wife, dominating me, and she had put her breasts down for me to thrust against so I would get extremely excited. After realizing that my wife was still in her hotel on business and not in the bed with me, it still took me some time to bring myself under control and stop humping. I whimpered as I did so, brimming with lustful desire but forbidden to do anything. I already had to report this lapse, and I would be in trouble!

When I finally awoke to my alarm at 5 a.m., my head was spinning with sexy, and I practically dashed the three steps to the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower, then sat down on the side of the tub and started shaving. It took a long time – longer than I had imagined, but with patience I had my legs and genitals completely shaven. They looked so strange ... I ran my hands up and down them, then rinsed them off with warm water. I gently applied lotion, and as I was rubbing it in, the feeling of my smooth legs and the lotion became sensual... before I knew it, I was rubbing my rock hard shaft and moaning. Damn it! That was 2! Mistress would not be happy ... and I had to call her soon!

I quickly finished lotioning, then took the plug out of my butt and called mistress.

"Hello darling," she said groggily. We talked and exchanged sweet nothings for a few minutes.

"I'm glad you slept well, sweaty," I said.

"Me too. How did you sleep, naughty slut?" mistress said, swinging the conversation from an intimate, loving one, to an intimate, lustful talk.

"Not very well, mistress..." I said a little shamefully.

"Mmmm, I wonder why that is," she said knowingly. I could see her smirk over the phone. "Are your legs delicious?"

"Yes mistress," I said.

"Mmmm, good. Were you bad?"

I bit my lip in apprehension before responding. "Yes mistress."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. How many times, naughty slut?"

"2." I said meekly.

"Well, we can talk about the punishment in a little while. For now, let's talk about your goals for the day. You will be wearing normal shorts and a t-shirt, with your sexy little boy-short panties. You will put the big jeweled plug in your ass at 10 and take it out at noon, and at 1 you will put in the new, big plug, no matter how long it takes. Take it out at 2, and then from 3 until you go home, you must wear the jewel. Understood?"

"Mistress!" I interjected in desperation. She wanted me to wear shorts to school with legs that I had just shaven! "But, I can't wear shorts ..."

"Bad slut! How dare you question me?! You will be punished immediately! Go to the freezer and get a cum-sickle, then gag yourself with it in your mouth. Are we clear?!" She said, her voice very severe.

"Yes mistress ..." I said quietly, hurrying to do what I was told. I bit my lip in erotic ecstasy as I slipped the lump of my own frozen cum into my mouth. I hated them, and mistress had decided to use it as a punishment for my disobedience... she was definitely on top! The feeling of being dominated so thoroughly sent little tingles up and down my spine.

"Is it in?" mistress demanded.

"mmm, mmmf," I replied.

"Good. Now, my little slut, in addition to your nice little day of butt plugs and showing your shaven legs off, I have one more thing for you. In an envelope hidden in your planner there are 6 photo poses that I want you to make for me. The directions are all in there – have fun taking naughty pictures of yourself around campus. Talk to you tonight, you naughty little slut."

While the cum-sickle was still melting, I went to my planner and found the envelope – a plain envelope, hidden cunningly in my mess of a planner! I opened it, and found:

Hello my naughty slut,

This part of today's game will be lots of fun. You are to take six naughty pictures of yourself in the various poses described below at different locations around campus. At least 3 of the 6 can't be in your home building and at least 1 of the 6 has to be outdoors. Also, you can't use any room more than once. I hope you have fun! – since you are a naughty, exhibitionist slut, I know you will.

1.Fully clothed, posing those sexy, shaven legs

2.Completely naked, panties around your ankles (yes, I want to see them in the picture!) with the silver nipple clamps on and a stiff dick.

3.Panties pulled down but visible, ass spread open so that I can see that delicious jewel in my slut's ass.

4.Pulling your shirt up enough so that I can see the nipple clamps dangling down – I need to be able to see the nipples, obviously.

5.I want at least 3 pictures of you working that new, big plug into your ass. One of them had better be with it completely in.

6.Your pants pulled down to expose your panties, with your fully erect member straining to escape.

I can't wait for you to show me your art!

Love,

-your Mistress

I swallowed the last bit of the cum-sickle so I could gulp. This challenge was scary ... and thrilling and naughty and sexy and, did I mention scary? I quickly dressed as mistress had instructed me and gathered the things I would need, including the nipple clamps, camera and tripod, 2 butt plugs, and LOTS of lube. My panties rubbed smoothly against my cock as I walked to campus, with my mind in overdrive, wondering if every person I saw noticed my legs. Although fully clothed, I felt naked and exposed all the way to campus. The day would only get better and sexier!

On the walk, I noticed that campus was really quiet, because it was just 7 o'clock in the morning. I started walking toward the bushes in front of the chemistry building and I put the nipple clamps on as I walked. I stood on the steps, partially obscured from view by the bushes. A quick look around showed no one ... I bit my lip as I turned the camera on. With a deep breath, I pulled up my shirt and snapped a picture, then quickly let my shirt fall. I was breathing hard and my penis was starting to grow – I could feel it sliding against my silky panties as it got larger. I checked the picture and almost cursed. It was blurry! Crap! I put the setting on the sport/multi selection, took another quick look around, then pulled my shirt up and snapped. I was getting a little red in the face with embarrassment and my penis was pretty hard now. I checked the pictures, and one of them was a great shot, which even had my face. I deleted the others and then quickly walked to my office.

With every step, I resisted the urge to look around to see if someone had seen me. The fear that someone might have seen me pumped through my veins and engorged my cock all the way to my office. The halls were empty in my building, so I quickly had an idea! I went to one of the nooks in the building and set up my tripod. I set the timer and posed in a girly way, the kind that bikini models do, with one leg up; I ran my hands up and down my smooth legs and made sexy faces. It only took a few shots to get a good one, and when I got it, I quickly headed upstairs.

The hall was empty and all the rooms were dark. As I flicked my office lights on, I realized that I could take a third picture. I nervously checked the door, then set up the tripod again. After making sure it was aimed right, I peeped out the door. The hall was still empty, so I firmly closed the door. I slowly removed my shoes and socks, then set the camera up so I could just push the button to take the picture. I bit my lip and quickly removed my shorts and shirt. I quickly clamped the silver chain to my nipples, then walked to the camera and pushed the button. I had only a few seconds, so I hurried back to my spot and dropped my panties to my ankles. Without any encouragement my penis stood at stiff attention. The seconds for the camera's delay to end felt like an eternity, and when it finally snapped the picture, I quickly pulled up my panties and hustled over to the camera. The picture turned out perfectly, and I saw that my facial expression clearly showed my vulnerable arousal. A noise in the hallway scared me nearly out of my panties – I ran to my clothes and threw them on, then quickly put the camera away and sat down to put my shoes on. No one came in – it was just the office across the hallway. I bit my lip and resisted the strong desire to touch my engorged penis. I was so turned on, and I wanted to cum so badly. Instead, I crossed off the three pictures I had taken off my list and looked at the remaining three. Two of them had to be outside of my building ... obviously that wasn't going to be the series of me inserting the big plug! I had a good idea for where to do that one, actually; one of the basement labs would work. Couldn't do that until the afternoon anyway...

Number 6 could be taken anywhere that people weren't around for a few minutes. I thought I'd wander the halls in some of the academic buildings until I found a suitable, secluded spot to snap it. 3, however, was a bit of a quandary. Where could I take it? After some thought, I decided to try one of the library study rooms. But it was only 8 a.m., and that would have to be during my jewel time, between 10 and noon. I turned on my microscope and tried to focus on work ... which worked well enough, until my legs touched each other and I remembered that my legs were smoothly shaven and my office mate would likely come in soon! My dick remained quite stiff for a good while as I fretted over that. Finally, I got into my work.

The door creaked open and I looked up, startled and afraid. It was my office mate!

"Hey John," I said non-challantly. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks," he said. We engaged in some chit-chat, then went to our own work. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief – he didn't seem to notice! Of course, my legs were under the desk ... I quietly chewed on my lip, hoping he wouldn't notice ...

As 10 o'clock came near, I began to get worked up into a new frenzy. I grabbed my back-pack and wandered out of the room, looking for a place that I could slip the jeweled plug into my butt ... then I remembered I planned to take the picture in the library study room. Why not put the toy in there? I went to the library and nonchalantly walked around the upstairs floor, scoping out all the study rooms. They were all quite deserted; only one person was on this floor.

I chose a study room on the far side of the floor and quietly closed the door behind me. I found an angle that wouldn't be visible through the window, and quickly set up my camera. Once I had it ready, I slipped the anal plug inside me and pulled my panties up to the bottom of my bum. I pushed the button on the camera, got in position and spread my ass wide apart. Immediately after the picture snapped, I pulled my panties and pants up. A quick check of the picture showed that it was good, and I quickly glanced out the study room's window. No one there... I breathed a deep sigh of relief and finished buckling my belt, resisting the urge to rub the smooth panties across my engorged dick. Once everything was away, I grabbed my back-pack and opened the door. I looked both ways ... and noticed that one of the non-study room desks was now occupied by a female student. She looked up at me as I walked out of the room, and I wasn't sure what I saw in her expression ... was it a hint of flirtatious desire? Had she seen me?!? I nodded to her and quickly walked to the stairs. As I turned around one last time, she was back to studying the book in front of her ...

The question of whether she had seen me or not nagged me all the way back to my office, keeping my penis quite erect. I decided to take a quick detour through one of the buildings; taking advantage of my fully engorged penis, I found a secluded corner and pulled my shorts down for the panty picture. After that I walked briskly back to my office and worked until lunch. My office mate left, and soon after he had, I grabbed my bag and headed for the basement lab I wanted. I set up the camera and quickly pulled my pants and panties down. I set the camera for the delay and started working the toy in. After several minutes, I again snapped another picture as I worked. Footsteps clipped down the hall, causing me to freeze in terror. They walked on by, so I continued to work at getting the toy in my ass, once my ass had relaxed. Finally, the toy slipped in with a *pop* and I hit the switch on the camera one last time. As I waited for the countdown, I heard more steps! I froze in terror and the camera clicked just as the footsteps walked by! I quickly pulled up my pants, and then slowly eased out to check the hall. No one was there. I breathed a sigh of relief and went to check the camera. The last shot was especially sexy, showing my terrified expression in profile, with my ass spread wide open and stuffed with a huge anal plug.

I went to the commons area and sat down for lunch, my mind constantly full of the idea that any of the people up here might have seen me! My penis remained hard through the whole lunch, and my butt occasionally squeezed around the large toy that was penetrating my anus, sending pleasurable shockwaves up and down my body. Finally, I went up to my office and got to work. I switched out the plugs at the appropriate times with no problems, and had almost forgotten about my naughty adventures for the day. Until I had to walk home. Then, the feel of my shaven legs brushing against each other reminded me of everything, and I had to fight to not look around me in worry that someone had seen me doing my naughty pictures earlier that day. By the time I got home, my penis was full and hard, and my ass was squeezing happily around the jeweled plug. I swung the door open ... and there stood mistress!

12