Mistress Has A Plan

Story Info
Mistress plans a night of exploration with you.
5.9k words
4.65
27.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its Friday afternoon and I just left you an email.

The only thing it says is to meet me at a specific time and address. No other directions are included. You wonder what it's all about.

You try to get a reply from me via email and voice mail at the office, but I'm not answering.

You're not familiar with the address or the neighborhood, but you figure I know what I'm doing.

And you might be game...

You struggle to get your work finished and head out the door. You haven't had a chance to think much this afternoon, but now your curiosity is starting to click.

You arrive in front of what looks like a warehouse. Not a great part of town, more like an industrial park. Its not like the hair is rising from your neck, but you wonder why I would send you all the way out here. The front door is heavy metal and hard to open. Its dark inside and it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust. The place is lushly decorated. Ambient music is playing in the background. You feel like you're in the lobby of a dark trendy restaurant or hotel, but you have no idea what this place is. A tall woman appears from down the hall and smiles at you. She says "you must be Puppet, Welcome."

OK, you're thinking so far so good. You ask the woman what this place is and she just smiles and says "I'd like you to find out for yourself." Someone else will show you.

You feel yourself getting slightly aroused just at the prospect of something about to happen. She asks you to follow her. You willingly oblige.

She leads you down the hall into an equally dark corridor with many doors. You're not sure if you should ask any more questions. You get the feeling you wouldn't get answers anyway.

She opens a door and leads you in. You're surprised at the size of the room. There are several over sized couches and chairs set into conversation areas. The lighting is low and there are candles everywhere. It feels slightly warm in the room, but you're not sure if its your anxiety of the unknown that has kicked in. There are three doors that are all closed. The room looks very inviting.

You are invited to make yourself comfortable. There's a table with refreshments available. She bids you an enjoyable evening and closes the door behind her.

You look around the room, listening for any other signs of life. You open one door and it has a large 4 poster bed, a large armoire and small love seat. There's also a table and a small hidden fridge. Again, the lighting is low and filled with shadows that have been cast by the candles. There's a faint scent of something familiar. The bed is covered with pillows. You hope your plans tonight include a romp in the bed, it looks way too inviting.

You hear a noise coming from the other room. You walk out, but no one is there. You're starting to wonder what this mystery evening is all about and why you're here alone.

Door number two.

Its the largest bathroom you have ever seen in your life. Its an old claw tub design, but with a twist because its so big. The tub could hold a party of ten. The room is hot and steamy. You walk to the tub and run you fingers through the bubbles. The temperature is perfect. You've never really been a fan of bubbles, but they work tonight. There's a faint scent in the air and you recognize it immediately. You look over at the vase on the counter and see my stargazer lilies. The puzzle pieces are starting to fit...

As you're running your hand in the water, another set of fingers intertwines with yours. You're momentarily startled only to realize its me. I smile and I see the look of wonder in your eyes. You're about to ask me questions, but I raise a finger to your lips and simply tell you to undress and get in.

I'm smiling as you quickly abide by my wishes. I'm smiling for a number of reasons this evening. I admire your toned body as you undress. I admire your new tattoo. I was never one to appreciate tattoos before, but yours is masculine and gives your appearance an edge. I find it very sexy. I catch a whiff of your scent. Its a bit strong after putting you through the last ten minutes, but I love it. Its one of the many things I love about you.

You climb into the tub. I let you sit by yourself for a moment longer than you'd prefer, but you need a moment to relax before I put you through the rest of the evening.

I ask you to come over and put your arms around me. I grab ahold of you and can feel you swell instantaneously. We feel ourselves melt into each other and the sensuous warm water. You begin to ask about this place and I tell you that you'll have to wait as the evening unfolds. You'll know soon enough.

The only thing I tell you is that Mistress Sienna has made all the arrangements for the evening.

I read your face for any signs. I see that look in your eyes. You understand.

I then tell you to get out of the tub and to get my bathrobe that's hanging. Slightly confused, you do as I ask. I tell you to help me out of the tub. You oblige and help me with my robe as well. I need lotion spread all over my body and hand you a bottle. I drop my robe on the floor and you start to rub the lotion on my arms and breasts. Your hands are soft and warm as they spread the lotion. You take special care to be gentle until your thumbs work their magic over my nipples. You ask if you may kiss my breasts. "Please do", I reply. My nipples are hard and erect. You know your business.

On call, you kneel down to do my stomach and legs. You reach around to get my back and ass. You're quiet and use your hands and fingers to massage and probe me. You ask if you may kiss me. I allow you the pleasure, only to have it become mine. Your tongue must be on autopilot; it always knows just where to go. You sense my pleasure and probe further.

I tell you to stop and lead you into the bedroom and join me on the bed. I wish for you to continue what you started in the bathroom. Your tongue and fingers attend to the task of bringing me right to the edge. I can feel how swollen I am just waiting to cum. Seconds later I have achieved my goal. I let out a long moan and look into your eyes. I want to reward you for a job well done.

I climb on top of you and guide you into me. You're rock hard and hot to the touch. I start off in a slow and easy grind. We gradually build up a steady hard rhythm together. I roll off carrying you with me. I tell you to fuck me hard and happily you comply. You thrust harder and deeper. I want more, I want to be fucked harder and deeper. I throw my leg over your shoulder and you grab ahold of it and my ass. We're both in a sweat, our bodies slippery and warm. I know your stamina can hold out just a bit more. You feel so good, pounding so deep into me. I'm finally ready and ask you to cum. But, I want you to pull out and cum in my mouth. I want to taste every bit of you. I want every inch of you.

You've made Mistress very happy.

There's still so much to experience tonight.

I let you catch you breath as I walk over to the armoire and open it up. There are lots of toys to play with. Many things to amuse the both of us.

I pick up a collar and leash and walk over to the bed. I put it on you and you seem comfortable enough. I find a short leather corset dress that looks intriguing. I try it on with my own stiletto boots. You're looking at me from the bed. I stand in front of you and have you tighten the corset a bit more. The top of the corset just hits the top of my nipples. Do you approve?

Let's see what else I can find in the toy chest. A riding crop, vibrators, handcuffs? A dildo perhaps? And a favorite of ours, nipple clamps.

I tell you I want to show you something. I rub my hand across your ass and ask if you trust me. We've shared too much together. You know I would never do anything that would harm you. Now, are you up for something a little different? Are you worried you won't get your turn?

I don't give you the option to answer, but simply walk you back into the living room and show you door number 3. I lead as I open the door. The room is dimly lit, but you have no problem seeing what the decor is in this room. There's a long table in the middle of the room. Black and padded with restraints. Miscellaneous straps and harnesses are attached to the wall. Several large foam shapes are scattered on the floor. And for our added enjoyment, a trapeze chair hanging from the ceiling.

I see your eyes have a look of surprise and wonder. I ask if you're ready to proceed. I get a smile from you.

So many choices...what am I in the mood for?

I let you look around the room while I go get a few things from the armoire. I come back and see you're ready for instruction. I have you sit on one of the foam rectangles. I attach a leather cock strap on you. It's nice and tight. You watch me as I hike up my dress. I stand in front of you and have you lick my clit as I attach your nipple clamps. I know how you love them and I love what they do to you. I tell you to bend over on the foam box so that you're on all fours.

I step into a dildo harness, you're about to become mine.

My hand striking your ass leaves you with a sting, so I rub my hand across to ease the pain a bit. I run my fingernail along the inside of your ass. You have a great tight ass - very inviting from my viewpoint.

You hear me snap on a pair of rubber gloves. I smear some warmed lubricant of my finger. I give your ass a long lick and then slide my finger into you. I can feel how tight you are. I wiggle my finger around a bit to get you ready for more. Then I add another finger. I hear your breath start to quicken. Mmmm, a good sign. I tighten the leash from your neck around my hand and run my other hand along your spine. Your body feels good. Toned and hard, just the way I like it.

I add lube to the tip of the dildo and start in on you. It takes a few gentle pushes and I start to make my way inside you. I'm not so cruel as to force my way in. I want you to beg for more later. I'm able to get all of me into you. I slowly start moving around in you. Slowly pulling out and thrusting a little harder each time I push back in. I feel your body respond.

I run my nails up your spine, grab a handful of your hair and pull your head back to me. I lean into you and kiss you as I thrust harder into you.

With my free hand I reach under you and grab your balls. I massage and squeeze them until you can't take much more. You're about to burst out of the cockstrap. I can tell you're about at your limit, but I know you can hold out a bit longer. Your eyes are closed and your breathing is labored. I unsnap the cockstrap and grab ahold of your engorged cock while trusting deeper into you. You ask permission to come in my hand. I grant your wish. I tighten the grip on the leash once again and pull your head back to me. I kiss you as I feel hot cum pulsing into my hand.

I release the leash from your collar and step out of my harness. I smile and kiss you as I tighten the nipple clamps a bit before I remove them. I walk over to the trapeze chair and give it a swing. I will enjoy playing in that, but perhaps a bit later.

I have you stand up and stretch. As you walk over to the table I give you a slap on your ass with the crop. I tell you to lie on your back while I attach your wrists and ankles to the restraints. I want them nice and tight so you're not too comfortable. I flick the riding crop at your flaccid cock. You're still a bit spent from cumming. I put the blind fold over your eyes, your collar is still around your neck. A few more flicks with the crop and I see that you're reviving.

I pick up a case from the table and unzip it. I admire the long silver sounds as I decide which one to explore you with. I select one I think will fit you nicely and I add a drop of lube to the end, the stainless sound feels cold to the touch - I'll enjoy see your reaction to the cold steel.

I grab ahold of your cock, work the end of the sound into the tip of your dick and gradually slide it into you. Just as I suspected, the coldness makes you squirm as you catch your breath. I manage to slide the entire sound into you. I carefully pull it out and slide it back in. You close your eyes as you begin to enjoy yourself. As I hold your dick with the sound immersed in you, I take the crop with my other and gently flick at your dick. Another sensation you weren't expecting. I let the sound stay inside you for a few moments, letting it massage you deeply. I give your cock a squeeze at the base until I can grasp the sound again. You let out a groan as I massage and squeeze your balls. I switch to a larger size sound and repeat the procedure. You begin to swell a bit as I remove it.

Are you becoming more aroused?

I unbuckle the restraints, take off your blindfold and decide what to do with your erection. I'll think I'll let you suffer with it. There's one other place I want us to explore tonight and you'll need your energy.

We get cleaned up in the bathroom. I offer us both some water. I remain in my attire. I tell you clothing will be eventually be optional, but you're not so sure yet.

You elect to put your jeans back on. and nothing else. Your body should be exposed. The collar and leash will stay here for now.

I take your hand and lead you out into the corridor. What must have been going through your mind when you first walked into this place tonight?

We walk to the end of the hall and I open the door at the end. Its a very spacious lounge area with alcoves off the main room. Couches and chairs are spread throughout the room. Seductive music is playing. The lighting is low and shadows are cast on the walls from the many candles. Several couples are cuddling up on the love seats. A couple of groups of foursomes are engaging in intimate conversation nearby. All are in various stages of undress. Another couple walk in right behind us and head off into one of the alcoves.

We wander over to a table that has a bottle of wine and glasses. We help ourselves and continue to wander. We look into a few of the alcoves, they are larger than expected and hold a few beds or low futons. Overstuffed pillows are everywhere. Small dishes of condoms are discreetly placed throughout the rooms. We see a few couples making out in some of the rooms and another group of three getting to know one another much better. Those that are speaking do so in hushed tones.

We continue to explore the room and then find a couch to snuggle into. You ask me a few questions about this place. How did I ever find it? I'm happy that you have been a willing participant so far.

I finish my wine, stand up and take your hand. I lead us around the room and catch the eye of another couple. I think they caught your eye as well.

I choose one of the rooms that has a large bed. I sit down and have you help me with my boots. I slide back on the bed as you climb on top of me. We kiss. I run my hands down your back and dig my nails into you as you kiss my neck. You help slide off my dress and slide off your jeans as well. We enjoy the tender touch of each other and the feel of each others skin. Our touch still ignites one another.

I roll over on my stomach and feel your lips begin to kiss down my spine. You stop at the place that drives me wild, the small of my back. I feel you stiffen as you lie on top of me with your aroused cock between my cheeks. I feel you slide your hands under my hips and move them up to my breasts. Your body feels amazing on top of mine. I feel like I could cum right now. The touch of your skin on mine is driving me insane with lust. I want you so much that my body aches for you.

We must have drawn some curiosity with the couple in the other room. I was oblivious to anyone but you until I feel another set of hands on my feet. I would normally have been startled, but given the nature of this evening, I'm rather enjoying the freedom. You noticed them at the same time, having a soft hand placed on your ass.

We both casually look up to see the couple from the sofa. Without the need for spoken words they acknowledge our acceptance. They quickly undress to join us. She sits down next to you and begins to kiss your ears and neck. She runs her hands over your chest and pinches your nipples. Oh how I know what that does to you...

You run your fingers through her hair and bring her mouth to yours. She moves to sit on your lap and guides you into her. You help steady her in place wrapping your arms around her. You both have a nice rocking pace going. She bucks and cums quickly as she wraps herself around you.

Her partner has taken your place at caressing my back, he gently moves his hand down my back and across my ass. He reaches underneath and realizes how wet I am from my wanting. He uses his fingers to probe me. He comes around behind me and lifts my hips up as he enters me. He's rough and doesn't have your finesse with me. While I enjoy myself, I try not to be too critical of him. You've set a high standard. He finishes off and I turn over.

We join the two of you in soft caresses and kisses. Its tranquil and erotic at the same time. I feel her hand graze over my breast and down my belly. Her lips follow shortly where her hands have been. I kiss her softly on the lips and neck. Its an odd yet desirable sensation to kiss another woman. I can feel you massaging my feet in a way that only you can. You are watching all my reactions to this new experience. I glance to see your face. You have that knowing smile, which I return.

She has made her way down to my clit and is licking and sucking away. I close my eyes and feel my body tense and go limp at the same time. She needs no instruction. Her friend has come around behind her and is making love to her from behind at a much smoother and slower pace than he did with me. I can almost feel his movements in hers.

You've moved to our end of the bed and are closer to me now. I put my head in your lap. You stroke my hair as I take you in my mouth. You go from warm and soft to hot and rigid in an instant. I love that I can do that to you. I can taste her on you. I start off with a few quick hard sucks and then get into an alternating rhythm with my tongue. You lie back on the pillows and let me work my magic on you. Just as you cum in my mouth, I'm right there as well. She's quite adept at teasing my clit. I swallow hard as I let out a moan. I missed some of your cum as it slides down the side of my mouth. I lick my lips and the last drops off the tip of your cock. We all seem rather serenely subdued as we lie entwined with one another in a mass of limbs, kissing and caressing one another.

Someone comes around quietly with water and wine. We all take a sip. The other couple bids us good evening and moves on to another alcove. We snuggle together and quietly whisper sweet nothings to each other while we enjoy the wine.

My curiosity has gotten the better of me and I want to wander. The larger room has many more guests now. The room seems to be a bit warmer and the scent of sex fills the room. A single woman is lying on a futon propped up with pillows. She is pleasuring herself and in a world of her own. Another alcove has a group of six making the most of their collective skin and sexes. We wander to another alcove where a woman is just being untied. Her partner is straddled over her and kissing her throat. The silk scarves hang on the bedposts. Her blindfold is still on. Her skin is flushed. We look at each other and know exactly what the other is thinking.

This time you lead me back to our suite.

We walk in and head for the bedroom. A tray of fruit, cheese and champagne has been arranged by the bedside. We climb on the bed and help ourselves, recharging a bit. We both smile and let out a few giggles. Its been the most erotic evening we've shared and we don't want to loose the groove.

The repast was just enough to refuel us for our next encounter. Now while you've had no complaints with this evenings events, you're ready to take the lead. I know that look in your eyes when you mean business. You push me back on the bed and tell me to stay there. I smile,bat my eyes and giggle. You make your way over to the treasure of pleasure chest. So many choices inside. Hopefully you'll pick out a few of my favorites.

12