Mistress Hears Another Confession

Story Info
A reluctant gang bang goes guiltily well.
4k words
4.14
27.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress holds confession every Wednesday from 4 pm to 6 pm. She never knows who will present. Sometimes no one comes. Sometimes old lovers present asking for forgiveness. Other times it is people who have heard about her methods from a friend and need absolution. Today it is an old lover.

Her former lover enters the chamber quietly, softly, eyes downcast. She looks distraught. She is a young and sometimes timid. She tends to fault herself even when others don't. Mistress asks her to come forward, to raise her eyes, to look into her face.

The young lover is afraid. What could she have done? Mistress tries to calm her. "Sit my pet, and tell me your troubles. I don't judge. I just bring clarity."

Her young pet answers, "Mistress, you know I am not very experienced. I made a misjudgment, and did a terrible thing."

Mistress coaxes her pet, "My little darling, tell me what troubles you."

Her young pet, Delilah, drops her eyes. "Mistress, I can't. You will find me loathsome."

Mistress says, "Delilah, you came here of your own free will. Tell me and you will be free."

Delilah takes a deep breath. She raises her head, then finally her eyes. She says, "Mistress, promise me you won't judge me." She is red faced and whispering. "Promise me."

Mistress answers, "I never judge. I just help you reveal."

So Delilah begins. She says, "Mistress, sometimes I am so trusting. I take people at their word. I want to believe the best."

"Yes," Mistress answers. Delilah continues,

"Well, I met a boy, not any boy, but an extraordinary boy. And I believed him. And bad things happened, and I shouldn't have, and now I am ashamed."

Mistress Marla waits patiently. Then she says, "Delilah that is a very short story. I can't see what shame there is in believing someone. What bad things happened?"

Delilah is burning red as she answers, "bad things." Mistress waits patiently. She has all afternoon. Delilah looks down. She wrings her hands. Then she starts to whisper.

"I met a boy at the coffee house. He seemed so nice. We talked about school and travels. He has been all over the world. He was mesmerizing, absolutely spell binding. We talked and talked for hours. We finally parted and I was sad. The next day I returned, but he wasn't there. Every day I went there, but he didn't come back. Finally I gave up. Two weeks passed. I forgot about him. Then I stopped in for a latte after class, and there he was, sitting at the same table, in the same chair, just gazing at me, smiling. I was thrilled."

Delilah pauses, out of breath. Then she continues. "I tried to act nonchalant, like I didn't notice him. He stood, pulled out my chair, and asked me to join him. Again, we talked for hours. I realized I didn't even know his name. It became late, and I had to go. I asked if we would see each other again. He told me it depended on whether I was a good girl. I didn't know what that could mean, but promised I would be. He told me to meet him the next day, but later, around 9. He told me to be a good girl. He told me to make my excuses, that I would be late. I promised I would."

"Is that what you did wrong?" Mistress asks. "That you told him you would be good?"

Delilah answers, "No, that I wasn't." Delilah then tells the tale of her wickedness. She came to the coffee house the next day, nervous with anticipation. She arrived at 845, just to be sure she wasn't late. She waited and waited. She paced and pondered. At 930, she decided to leave.

As she was walking to her apartment, William appeared at her side. "Did you tell anyone where you were going?" he asked.

"Of course not," she answered.

"Are you ready to be good?" he asked.

"I think so," she answered.

William took her hand in his, smiled down at her, and said, "Oh, I think you will be very good."

Suddenly they were walking at a maddening pace, her heels clicking, and hardly able to keep up. He is pulling her along, down darkened streets, through pitch black alleys, and around abandoned buildings. They stop at an old warehouse, half demolished and fallen down. He takes both her hands, and asks her sternly, "Can you be good?"

She blinked up at his face, her eyes filled with tears from the wind. "I'll try," she answers.

William pulls out a key, huge and old, like a skeleton key. He places it into a lock, and turns it slowly. He starts to open the door. It is pitch black inside. Once again he asks, "Can you be good?"

"Yes," she answers, "I can." He smiles, lights a match, and pulls her inside. The door clangs shut behind them.

William is walking as if he knows the place. She hears voices, maybe music, ahead. She is confused and a little scared, but determined to be good. After twisting and turning, they emerge into a dimly lit room. There are 4 or 5 men there.

William is holding her hand. They turn toward her. They all start to smile. One says, "my oh my, what do we have here?" Suddenly Delilah is afraid. She clenches at William's hand.

He pulls her near, and says to the group, "supper, I think." They all start to move toward her. William says to them all, "Delilah has promised to be good. Do you think she can be?"

One of the men says, "She had better be."

William says, "Delilah is young and inexperienced. She can be good for us if we are good to her."

One of the men says, "Making rules again, William?"

William says, "Yes, and if you can't play by them, you can go." He grumbles, and makes for the door. This leaves 4 men and William.

William turns to Delilah and says, "Will you be good for us my darling, if we are good to you?"

She says, "What are you intending?"

He says, "Why, to have you for supper." At first she is unsure what he means, then one of the men undoes his pants and lets them fall to the floor, prick standing out stiff. "What kind of manners are those?" William asks.

Delilah starts to tremble. William says, "We want you for dinner is all. We won't hurt you if you don't struggle. There will be no violence, just pleasure for us, and pleasure for you. Is that alright?"

Delilah realizes she has little choice now. The men are drawing nearer, each taking off his clothes as he approaches. Delilah turns to William and asks, "What will you do?"

He answers, "Well fuck you of course, and let my mates fuck you as well, and pleasure you like you have never been pleasured. Are you a virgin?"

Delilah blushed. "I have been with a woman once, but no men."

"Then we will give it to you slow and easy," says William. He steps back from her. The men approach. They start to paw at her, to remove her clothing. They don't tear it or rip it, they don't grab her roughly, they just begin to disrobe her methodically. Soon she is naked. One brings the fire closer. They stand and admire her body. They walk around her in a circle.

One at a time they reach out and touch her breasts, her ass, her belly. One steps closer and starts to slip his hand between her legs. "No" says William, "I will do her first. I will break that cherry with my cock."

Delilah is scared but somehow aroused. The men are calm, they are admiring her, and they are touching her insistently, but not roughly. One man says, "Why do you get it first? Why do you get the blood?"

"Because I found her," says William. William takes her hand and leads her to the center of the room. There is a bed there. Attached to each post is a tie. He says, "You can do this willingly like a good girl, or I can tie you." Delilah hangs her head, and agrees to be good. William lies her down on the bed.

The other men approach. Each is looking at her, touching her, or himself or both. One man is stroking his cock and standing back a little. Another comes up and begins to stroke her left breast with one hand, and his cock with the other. The third starts to drag his cock across her face lightly, but not forcing her to take it in her mouth. The fourth starts to pinch her right breast, bringing blood to the nipple and making it hard. He is also stroking himself.

William grabs her ankles. He spreads her legs. He starts onto the bed, cock hard and arching. She looks away. When she does, she sees the man caressing her breast and his own cock. She turns the other way, but sees the other man who is pinching her nipple and stroking himself. She feels yet another man's cock on her cheek, inching closer and closer to her mouth.

William is on his knees, ready to pierce her. He takes his hands and rubs them lightly down her thighs. He whispers, "You are going to like this, maybe love it. When it is over, you will beg for it every day of your life." His hands reach her pussy. He brushes her bush lightly. He starts to tickle her clit, to play with her lips, to coax his fingers against her hole.

And he is right. She starts to like it. She starts to move back against his hand, to grind against his palm. "Not yet, my sweet," he whispers, and pulls her knees apart. He angles himself down toward her, and the tip of his cock is ready to pierce her lips. "Do you want it?" he asks.

"Yes," she answers.

"Are you a good girl?" he asks.

"Yes," she answers.

"Will you take us all?" he asks.

"Yes," she answers.

And he plunges into her. She screams for a second, the pain of a cock ripping into her tight cunt for the very first time. Then she finds herself rising up for it, taking it, matching William's thrusts.

She opens her mouth again to scream, but it is filled with cock. She has the cock that was on her face in her mouth. She doesn't scream. She doesn't fight, she sucks. She sucks and moves with his rhythm, rocking her hips to William, and rocking her mouth to her mouth fucker.

The other men are stroking, caressing, pinching her breasts, and she is arching toward them as well. It is as if she is rising off the bed, trying to reach all that cock. At first she is writhing, scratching her hands on the sheets, then she instinctively reaches out for the cocks on either side of her.

William is fucking her slow and easy, then fast and hard. She matches either way. The man who is mouth fucking her is going furiously, and she is sucking as if her life depended on it. She is clutching the cocks in her hands, jacking them at a maddening pace. Only the man off to the side is not participating, yet.

And suddenly, strangely, starting in her toes and moving up, she starts to orgasm. She starts to shake. She starts to moan, and she starts to writhe at a pace that even the men can't keep up with. As she comes, her pussy starts clenching William's cock the way her hands are clutching the other cocks.

Up and up, hard and fast she pumps. Her mouth is full of cock, and it is hardening and thickening as well. Faster and faster she pumps up to William, and then she explodes, juices gushing out of her tight little virgin cunt. There is blood too, and cum, and soon William's cum, as he shoots into her tight little creamy hole. He is pumping and pumping, and the juices are spilling out of that sweet little hole.

Just then the man in her mouth starts to explode, and shoots jism into her mouth, and down into her throat, spilling out over her lips. Still she keeps pumping, rising to William, clutching the cocks in her hands, and sucking and sucking every last drop of jism down her dainty throat.

The men in her hands explode as if simultaneously, shooting cum all over those reddened, swelled breasts.

The men start to wind down, slowing their paces, enjoying the feeling of the end of orgasm. Each of the men start to wipe the cum on her breasts all over her, onto her belly, massaging it into her breasts. And then she is doing it too, massaging her breasts with cum, her nipples hard and red.

William leans over her and whispers, "You were a very good girl." And suddenly something changes in Delilah.

She asks, "Is that all?"

William looks a little taken aback. "Is that all?" he asks. "Did you want more?"

"Why yes," she answers, "more and more and more."

William chuckles, and says, "You are a very good girl, aren't you?" He motions the man standing back to come forward. He dismounts her, and goes to him to whisper. Soon, one of the men she had jacked off is between her legs, and she is opening them to him, spreading her tight little pussy for him.

He plunges in, and a new fuck fest begins. She isn't sure who has taken what place, but she has a new cock in her mouth, a new cock in her hand, and a new one in her pussy.

Up and up, she pushes, taking every inch of cock this new fucker can give her, sucking as hard on the one in her mouth as she can. William stands off to the side with the one who has yet to have taken her, whispering and watching and smiling. She is aware of him, and she wants to please him. She begins to raise her hips so he can see the cock plunging into her waiting cunt.

She sucks the other cock so he can see her taking it deep into her throat. She grabs the last cock tightly, angling so he can see her firm strokes. Soon the men have found pleasure again, but so has she. She finds herself bucking furiously, taking the cock in her pussy as hard and fast as he can ride.

She is cumming and cumming, moaning, and bucking, and making her own cum, jism and juices running down her legs and into her ass crack. She is soaking with cum, layers of it on her tits and belly, her belly full inside with cum, and her pussy so soaking and dripping and drooling that she feels like she is in the bath. The men switch around again, each finding his pleasure in a different way. And she finds her pleasure in giving them pleasure. She wishes she could scream out her pleasure, but her mouth is filled again with cock, and then cum, and then cock, and then cum.

She is full to the brim with cum in her mouth, and belly, and pussy. She is lying in a sea of cum. And she is so fulfilled, so pleasured, so happy. William has watched all of this with the last man, and she has made sure he has seen it all: her pleasure, her ecstasy, her taking the cocks over and over and over with no break.

William comes forward. He motions the other men away. "Do you want to please me little Delilah?" he asks.

"Of course," she answers.

Will you do one more thing for me?" he asks.

"Anything," she answers.

"Turn over," he orders. She complies.

The man who has stood watching approaches. He walks all around her, admiring the back of her, her ass, her legs, her dripping pussy. Then he comes forward to her, and gets onto the bed. He spreads her legs and pulls her toward him, but begins to brush is fingers along her ass crack, pausing a little on her tight little hole.

William comes to her ear, gazing into her face. "Will you take it in the ass for me?" he asks.

She pales for a second, then says, "yes."

He says," will you suck me while he sodomizes you? That is what a good girl would do."

She hesitates for a second only, then says, "Yes."

There is no need for lubricant. She is so wet and dripping with the jism of 4 men. The ass man is slow, methodical. He massages her ass cheeks. He slips his fingers up and down the crack. He tickles her hole. Then, when she starts to arch toward him, he pulls her to her knees, spreads her cheeks, and places just the tip against her clenched sphincter.

William whispers, "Relax, and push down. You take it the way you want, at the pace you want, and suck me at the same time."

Delilah takes a breath, then slowly rocks back toward the cock. It is hard and huge, bigger than any of the others she has taken yet. But somehow, she wants it more than any of the others she has had. She relaxes, and bears down, and pushes against it.

The tip just starts to puncture her. She feels some pain, and starts to cry out, but just then, as she opens her mouth, William enters her lips, filling her throat with cock. She moves away from the cock in her ass, and is deep thoating William. She moves back away from William, and starts to take the ass fucking.

And suddenly she realizes she will never be able to get enough ever again. She wants it all. She wants that 8 inch cock buried in her oh so tight asshole. She wants William shooting jism down her throat. She wants to be fucked and to suck and be ass fucked every day, all day, as many times a day as anyone can do it. She wants to be consumed with fucking. She wants to be holes for fucking. She wants to be bathed in cum inside and out.

Delilah starts to rock, taking the cock up her ass, deeper and deeper. Within just a few thrusts she has the entire thing buggered up her hole. She is sucking William as hard as she can, and he is soothing her, stroking her, telling her what a good girl she is, how she is the best fuck they have ever had, how they want her to stay and be fucked all day every day.

And she is wanting just this, wanting to please them all, and anyone else they want to bring to her. And then she starts to cum from the ass fucking, cumming in a way she had never imagined could happen. Her asshole starts gripping and pulling the cock in more and more and she is tighter and tighter, and she is moaning, but no one can hear her because William is fucking her mouth.

And then she is seeing stars, juices flowing from her cunt as her ass is fucked. How can this happen, she wonders, but she doesn't care. The men are pleased, and the ones watching start to shoot onto her as well, jism in her hair, on her back, on her ass cheeks.

And the men in her start to cum, ass man shooting jism so deep into her it must be reaching the jism that has slid down her throat, must be mixing with William's jism she is swallowing right now. And her own cum is boiling out of her sweet pussy, out of that hole that was a virgin's untouched flower not an hour before. Ass man collapses onto her back, and William arches into her cheeks.

Then she is lying on the bed, completely covered in jism from head to toe, playing with it, licking it off her fingers, mixing it with the other juices, enjoying the flavors she is making. She rests for a few minutes, stroking herself, running her hands along her body. She starts to pinch her own nipples.

She starts to suck her fingers. She starts to finger her pussy, flicking her clit, cumming again as the men look on, catching their breath. She cums slow and easy now, a rolling orgasm, not frantic at all, but deep inside where all the cum lives.

William asks if she is open to anything else. She asks what could be left. He asks if he can fuck her ass while one of the other men fucks her pussy. Before he has finished asking, she is over on her back with her legs up in the air, asking how to take it.

William is hard and bobbing, and one of the men she has sucked more than fucked asks if he can take her pussy while William takes her ass. She doesn't even answer. It makes no difference to her. William agrees.

The man lies down and William asks her to mount him. She slides on easily with all the juices dripping from her. Then William approaches, pushing her forward onto him, and spreading her ass cheeks. He is small by comparison to the one she took before, only an average cock.

William starts to school her as to how to rock onto one then the other, but she is way ahead of his lessons. She is arching back to take ass fucking, then forward onto the pussy cock.

She has a nice rhythm going, and the men just follow, letting her rock and fuck them as she wishes. Soon she becomes frantic, wanting the orgasm, and her speed increases. She is fucking back and forth faster and faster. When the orgasm comes, it is earth shattering. She is cumming from her cunt and ass at the same time. Is this possible? She is not sure if she is even on earth anymore.

William pulls her hair, and arches her face back to him. He wants to see her reaction as she gets off. She is screaming now, no cock in her mouth this time, gurgling and moaning and hissing. The man below her shoots his wad, then William shoots his, his cock growing and stretching pushing against her insides. They all collapse.

12