Mistress Hears Another Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delilah falls into a sleep, and the men seem to slip away. Only William remains. He scoops her to him, and she rests her head on his shoulder. She sleeps a deep and untroubled sleep, dreaming of pleasure and jism and orgasm.

When she awakes, she is a little sore, but mostly rested. William is there waiting on the edge of the bed. He asks, "How are you doing?"

She asks, "How did I do?" He smiles, and chuckles, and pulls her to him, kissing her pouting bruised lips.

He says, "my, you were such a good girl." He brings her clothes to her, and dresses her gently.

William leads Delilah out of the warehouse. It is daytime, and bright and cheery. The building is no longer scary or dreary. It is beautiful to her. He takes her down familiar streets, and soon they are back at the coffee house. He asks if she would like coffee. "No," she answers, "I've had my fill of drink." She turns and walks home.

Mistress waits as Delilah finishes the story. Delilah is smiling now, and a glow is on her face. Then Delilah asks, "Mistress, it is wrong that I liked it? That I want it again?"

Mistress asks, "you liked it, but you feel guilty for liking it?"

Delilah answers, "yes."

Mistress says, "then that is the sin. It isn't what you did, it is that you feel guilty. Your punishment is to go and do it again, three more times, then come back and report to me."

Delilah agrees. She asks, "will that cure the guilt?" Mistress assures her it will.

Delilah leaves slowly, relieved and relaxed. Mistress waits until she is gone, then lifts her skirt, and plunges her hand into her own cunt. She has much to reminisce about thanks to Delilah. She only hopes Delilah will take her punishment quickly and report back soon.

12