Mistress Irena

Story Info
She spanks him and he worships her ass.
3.1k words
4.09
87.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MA'AM PART THREE - MISTRESS IRENA

Mistress Irena decided to wait before spanking Sonny boy again. She knew that the next spanking had to be really hard in order for the boy to truly learn his lesson. While she loved her boy (Mistress did not really hate her naughty boys after all) she knew that she had to be really hard on him so that he would think twice before disobeying her again.

She knew that Sonny boy would have to lie low for the next few days while the fresh welts on his behind healed. Sonny would have difficulty performing his menial chores for at least a day. Mistress Irena promised her boy that the next time she had to punish him for his disobedience, that he would find it more humiliating as well. Then maybe she wouldn't have to punish the boy so often.

After half an hour meditating over Sonny boy's discipline, Mistress Irena decided it was time to rock and roll. This time she would make him march outdoors and cut several fresh willow switches for his bare bottomed whipping and then as an added humiliation she decided on making the boy bend over the railing on the front porch with his freshly whipped bare butt facing the road for all to see.

Sonny boy meanwhile stood buck naked with his nose in the corner, his naughty penis still hard from hearing the tape recording from his previous punishment, and still dreading the whipping he knew was yet to come. One thing he knew about Mistress Irena - once she made up her mind to give a really butt blistering spanking - and she did not give them often - nothing would dissuade her. His boyish butt cheeks clenched together from the throbbing pain of his earlier hard wood paddling. Yet Sonny boy also knew that pain from his last paddling would be like a Sunday school picnic compared to what was coming up next.

Sonny boy hated to wait. Although he dreaded the punishment to come, he was also anxious to get it over with. From the stereo tape, he could still hear his own pitiful sobs. His thoughts were interrupted suddenly by the presence of his Mistress. She had spent the last half an hour carefully planning out every single detail about how she would whip him, and now she had made up her mind that she was going to make this a really memorable evening, and that there wasn't going to be a damn thing he could do about it, period.

Sonny boy heard his Mistress voice whisper softly in his ear. His boyish prick throbbed. Now his time had come. He knew he would be on the floor writhing in pain in just a few minutes. The boy began to doubt that he could take any more punishment than he had already received.

"OK, Sonny, turn around." The boy slowly turned. Irena contrasted the cherry red cheeks with the unmarked penis which sported a raging hard-on. That was no surprise. The Mistress didn't really enjoy whipping the boy, but that wouldn't stop her from doing a real numeral on his guilty ass. Sonny boy dropped his gaze down to his Mistress camel toe. He marveled at the way the lips of her plump, sexy pussy were quite visible through the thin summer weight denim of her tight blue jeans. He knew his Mistress wore no panties underneath, as she rather fancied the feeling of the stout central seam of the taut denim fabric parting her naked pussy lips.

"Listen up, Sonny." Irena commanded. "I am very disappointed in you. You broke my rule about masturbation without permission and then compounded your guilt by trying to lie about it. Now it is time for your punishment. I want you to go out into the backyard - bare butt - and cut me three switches. Nobody can really see you out there in the back yard but they could certainly hear you, so you had better watch your step."

"P-please, Mistress, not s-switches!" Sonny boy stammered as he hopelessly begged for some leniency. Of all the punishments he had been given, fresh-cut switches from a willow tree were definitely the worst. 'P-please, can't you p-punish me some other way? The strap or the cane? Anything else. Please!" Sonny boy started to whine.

"Sonny, I am in no mood for any of your whining. Do as I say, or else! If I have to cut the switches myself, it'll be all the worse for you. I'll cut six switches and it'll automatically double your punishment."

Sonny boy slowly started to shuffle out of the room and out of the house. Further begging would only piss her off more. His bare butt cheeks churned together as he walked stiffly to fetch the garden shears. Without being told, he opened the kitchen door and stepped out into the crisp autumn night.

Mistress Irena watched her boy with grim satisfaction. She knew that making the boy expose himself in this way was very humiliating. But she also knew that the height of the fence made it impossible for anyone to actually see what was going on unless they got up on a ladder, which was not very likely since it was already quite dark.

Sonny boy felt the damp night air whistling between his thighs. It felt wonderful. His balls were dangling softly between his legs as he made his way out to the old willow tree but his prick was swinging back and forth as though it were a bar of iron. The autumn leaves crunched noisily beneath his feet. The grass was slightly damp, which actually felt pretty good, shame it was on his feet and not on his bare ass, he mused. Sonny boy by now was at the base of the old willow tree where he had to cut the switches from and with a deep sigh, resigned himself to his humiliating task.

Sonny boy always fingered several switches trying to find one that would not sting too much but knowing full well that if they were not to his Mistress satisfaction then she would simply select the switches herself. Sonny boy had to select three nice, whippy switches for his Mistress that were thick enough, long enough and green enough to ensure a "proper" ( in other words "painful" ) punishment.

Sonny boy had plenty of hands-on experience when it came to cutting and preparing switches. Slowly he cut away the leaves, smaller branches and off shoots, and then made the switches as smooth as possible, leaving the swishy tip of each switch in place just as his Mistress ordered.

Many times his Mistress threatened him (or did she promise him?) a "bitter sweet kiss" of the switch on the "backs of his balls" if he ever got out of position during his chastisement. While he never actually got completely out of position he did in fact rise half way up on more than one occasion. Feeling the tip of her switch tickling the "backs of his balls" was the only silent reminder he needed to try harder to stay bent over "fully" to ensure a "proper" punishment.

For the next ten minutes, Sonny boy silently prepared his three spanking implements. The longer he could drag it out, the better. But Mistress Irena was no fool and did not permit any lollygagging.

"OK, Sonny, hand me the switches". The boy went down on his knees and offered them up in the palm of both hands while keeping his head bowed. Mistress took them up and whisked them through the air. The ominous WHOOSH! sound they made him flinch and his hands involuntarily flew to his bottom. But 'covering up' as such was a luxury that was not allowed, and he slowly lowered them to his sides.

"On your feet, slave. Bend over and touch your toes. You are going to receive eighteen good hard strokes with the switch. You will count each stroke out loud. Never mind if the neighbors can hear. The additional humiliation will do you good. Teach you self control. Which is what you were sent to me to learn."

Slowly and deliberately, Sonny boy bent in the required position. He knew that remaining in that position would be pretty difficult once his Mistress warmed to her task.

Irena stood behind Sonny boy's waiting bottom. She admired her handiwork from the previous paddling. But that was only the appetizer. Now it was time for the main course. The woman raised her switch high in the air and swung it down sharply onto the naughty boy's bare butt.

THWACK! "Ow! One, Mistress!" THWACK! "Oww! Two, Mistress!"

The second stroke landed just above the first. The whipping had begun in earnest. Sonny boy felt his butt cheeks explode with pain.

THWACK! "Owww! Three, Mistress!" THWACK! "Ah! Four, Mistress!"

Sonny boy knew that he was going to have a hard time staying in the required bent over position for his Mistress. He also knew that if he moved out of position or jumped about too much, that she would make good her threat to whip his bare balls. Just then, the tip of the switch broke off, and so she simply tossed the used switch aside and picked up a fresh one.

WHIP! "Ahh! Five, Mistress!" WHIPP! "Ahhh! Six, Mistress!"

Mistress instinctively knew that if she did not whip him hard enough to leave his backside welted and suffering for at least a week, that the punishment would do him no good if all of it were forgotten too soon.

WHIPPP! "Oh! Ah! Seven, Mistress!" WHIPPPP! "Ohh! Ahh! Eight, Mistress!"

Irena decided to give her boy a brief respite. More to rest her arm than anything else. She did not want to tire too soon and thus lay on to the boy too easily. Sonny boy, on the other hand, was almost out of his mind. He was being expertly punished. Each stroke was carefully laid out in a perfectly parallel pattern which would eventually leave his bare backside crisscrossed with angry looking welts. Irena picked up the willow and transferred it to her left hand. Mistress was ambidextrous. She stepped over to the right hand side of his butt cheeks and once again took up the lash with grim determination.

WHIP! "Ohhh! Ahhh! Nine, Mistress!" WHHIP! "No! Please! Ten, Mistress!"

Sonny boy tried to brace himself for each stroke, but it was no use. Each stroke caught him by surprise, and made him jump involuntarily, but not enough for his Mistress to whisk his balls. He wanted to reach behind and rub his burning boy butt, yet he knew from previous experience that was not permitted. As if reading his thoughts, his pretty yet intuitive whip Mistress warned him, "No rubbing. You must let them sting!"

WHHHIP! "Yeow! Eleven, Mistress!" WHHHHIP! "Noo! Twelve, Mistress!"

Irena discarded the worn switch and picked up the third and final willow and continued with her left hand.

SWISH! "Yeoww! Thirteen, Mistress!" SWISHH! "Nooo! Fourteen, Mistress!"

This willow was thinner and meaner than any that had preceded it and Sonny boy was just about having a conniption. Tiny drops of blood began to appear on Sonny boy's bare butt. That did not concern his Mistress. Irena had a special ointment that would guarantee no permanent scars would be left.

SWISHHH! "Yeowww! Fifteen, Mistress!" SWWISHH! "Mercy! Sixteen, Mistress!"

Mercy? She gave him none, of course. Each stroke the Mistress delivered was administered with clenched teeth, and lips pressed hard together. She was the epitome of terror. Sonny boy on the other hand wanted to be a thousand miles away. He was getting his bare butt expertly whipped without mercy.

SWWWISHH! "Ahhh! Pleease! Seventeen, Mistress!" SWWWISHHH! "Yeowww! Pleeease! Eighteen, Mistress!"

Sonny boy wanted to scream from the pain that was being inflicted, but to do so would only attract the neighbors. But it did not prevent him from crying. Rivulets of tears fell down from his face. Mistress Irena ceased whipping. She stopped to admire her handiwork. Yes, they were all there, eighteen stripes of the switch, nine on each side.

Sonny boy was so beside himself that he did not fully comprehend that his whipping was over. Irena allowed him to remain where he was until he calmed down somewhat and his breathing returned to normal.

"Get up!" Mistress ordered. The boy got up stiffly. There were still tears in his eyes, but his erection was long gone. So the Mistress had not been wrong, after all. She knew that the boy's switching would provide an extremely effective punishment where his erection would become undesirable and his need for masturbation would disappear. Temporarily, at least, until he gets caught with his fingers in the cookie jar again and has to bare his naughty butt for another one of her "strict" punishments.

"Kneel and thank me for your punishment". Sonny boy knelt in the wet grass and kissed both the backs of her hands and the worn frayed stump of the switch.

"Thank you for punishing me. I was a naughty boy and I deserved it." the boy managed to croak out between sobs.

Quickly Mistress Irena pirouetted thus displaying her beautiful back side to her well-whipped charge. "Kiss my ass!" The boy needed no further urging. Reverently, he bestowed dozens of respectful kisses all over and especially in between her beautiful butt cheeks. In so doing, his formerly flaccid penis sprang to life. Punishment was over. Time now for his reward. Now Mistress Irena would be kind and generous with her feminine charms. Kissing her denim clad posterior helped to ease the pain from the evening's discipline session somewhat. Sonny boy pressed his lips against the twin hillocks of her rear.

He had been spanked to a fare thee well, but he had definitely deserved every stroke, and the best that he could hope for is that he wouldn't screw things up anytime soon.

All of a sudden, the curvaceous back side was gone and Mistress was helping the boy to his feet. He had been rubbing his rear all the while he was worshipping her ass. He did not resist as Mistress Irena took him over to the front porch at the opposite end of the yard. He passively allowed his Mistress to bend him over the rail of the front porch, his bare backside facing the road and his now erect penis and balls dangling obscenely between his well spread thighs. Mistress Irena patiently explained,

"You shall stay bent over like that for a half an hour. When you hear the church bells chime it will be time for you to come in. You may then take a hot bath and then I will come in to tuck you in and put some ointment on those welts."

The boy could not imagine any humiliation could be worse than the switching he had just received. His butt felt like a hundred bees had stung him. His eyes were red from crying, his lungs worn tired from the wracking sobs his whipping had forced from him. He heard his Mistress move closer to his head. He felt her breath against his ear as she reached between his legs and softly ticked the tip of his still-raging erection.

"Where I come from, back in the 'good old days', naughty boys just like you used to be bent over the railing on their front porch for at least a half an hour's time. Anyone who wanted to examine the boy's bottom up close and personal was welcome. It was not uncommon to find young girls the boy had sassed visiting just to rub hot chili peppers over his dangling balls and even over his little boy hole. In any event, it will be the perfect end for this evening's discipline session. Hopefully, this switching will serve as a painful reminder the next time you consider disobeying my orders."

The boy listened as he heard his mistress walk back into the house. She knew she could expect perfect obedience from him. True, there would not be any one out and about on the road at this hour but that would not prevent headlights from any passing cars illuminating his brightly striped posteriors if even only for a moment. Sonny boy could not say anything. He was not sure that he could even speak. Yet deep down he knew he deserved all of his punishments and that even though he hated the awful pain of this evening's spankings, he still loved his Mistress for caring enough about him to give him the kind of hard whipping discipline he so obviously needed.

Mistress Irena settled into a luxurious hot bubble bath and began to think about the day's events. Each painful stroke was another grim reminder that you did not mess with Mistress Irena. Every stroke had been administered with due severity. Irena sincerely hoped that eighteen strokes would be enough, at least for the time being. She had truly broken the boy's will. There would be no further outbursts. Not that it would necessarily prevent the boy from messing up again in the future and getting his bare ass whipped. The boy's entire butt was nothing but a mass of angry weals. Sonny boy had definitely learned his lesson. The hot bath soothed Irena's back and arms. It was a lot of hard work beating up on people, she mused.

Sonny boy was learning to take his punishments well. That was good. Her willful and disobedient boy was learning respect and obedience. The mistress was pleased. Not too many other slaves could take eighteen strokes like that with such fortitude. He was also beginning to learn to worship a female ass properly. Maybe next time she would drop her tight fitting jeans behind and give him a taste of some real genuine girl butt. After all, nothing like having your bare bottom licked to give you a feeling of true dominance! Hopefully she would not have to whip the boy for a while. But if whip him she has to well then whip him she must. Spare the rod and spoil the boy!

Meanwhile, just as Sonny boy was beginning to enjoy the cool night air against his freshly whipped butt, from out of nowhere he heard a girlish curse and a giggle and before he could figure out what has happening to him, the thirteen year old neighbor girl from across the street had flung a bucket of icy cold salty sea water over his raw, red, welted posteriors.