Mistress J Dedication!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the video the male porn actor only got fucked for about five minutes but as Judi reminded me I was going to get the full action fuck. Covered in sweat with a sore asshole 35 minutes later she finally stopped having a huge orgasm from pressing her clitoris against the rubber nubs that were on the back end of the dildo. I had so many orgasms previously there was nothing left in me to ejaculate as Judi pulled from my asshole leaving me high and dry unfulfilled of an orgasm. Nastily she moved around to my face grabbing my hair pulling my head up so that she could push the dildo back into my mouth. Before I could think about how dirty it was she pushed it all the way down my throat forcing me to wash it off with my saliva. Pulling the dildo out of my mouth after it was cleaned she slapped my face back and forth asking me what I thought about losing my virginity. Honestly I told her that my asshole was quite sore and I was totally humiliated yet I was looking forward to getting fucked again soon. Telling me that was the perfect answer Judi re-greased her dildo moved back behind me pushing it back into my asshole fucking me for another ten minutes reminding me of all the dirty nasty things she was going to do to me as her boyfriend.

There was a knock on the door in the movie and the wife pulled the dildo out of her husband and in came a stud with a huge cock. Before the husband could refuse the sexy stud pushed his huge cock into his butthole. I was sure that the actor in the movie was not new to getting fucked by another man but playing a virgin he sure looked the part. He didn't enjoy the huge cock pounding his butthole at all. Looking me in the eyes Judi told me that if we stayed together long enough that would be me on the receiving end. Telling me that there were even worse things she could make me do promising me that whatever happened inside her apartment was between the both of us.

Not allowing me to sleep with her that first night forcing me to sleep on the twin bed in the spare bedroom. All night long I had lurid dreams of fucking and getting fucked. Judi even gave me some special vitamins before I went to bed that would help replace the loss of all the semen in my testicals. I actually woke up in the morning with a huge erection only to see Judi standing fully naked by at the side of my bed with a big smile on her face. Not even asking permission Judi threw back the covers straddled my cock slowly lowering herself on me fucking both of us to a nice slow orgasm. Right before I came she pulled off my cock taking the head in her mouth allowing me to come down her throat. I watched her swallow hungrily as if she needed my semen for breakfast. When she finally sucked the last of the semen from my cock she gave me a hot kiss surprising me with her tongue coated with my semen pushing it down my throat so that I could have a taste as well.

Leading me back into the shower Judi pushed me down onto my knees telling me I was going to get my first lesson on drinking golden champagne. Opening her pussy lips with her fingers Judi pushed the back of my head into her crotch demanding that I purse my lips around her peehole and begin gently sucking. As soon as Judi sensed that I was sucking my mouth filled with a steady stream fresh pee. Stopping the flow when she knew that my mouth was full Judi demanded that I enjoy and begin swallowing. Trying not to think about the taste or what I was doing I obeyed and swallowed the entire mouthful. Pushing my head back into her crotch Judi told me to suck again giving me another mouthful of warm salty urine. Repeating this several times she finally emptied her bladder until my belly was frothing with golden champagne. Judi congratulated me on my wholehearted obedience in which she was surely reward me for the effort. Drinking urine on an empty stomach made me feel kind of queasy yet in no way it was quite an erotic experience.

I confessed that I really needed to pee as well. Judi immediately grabbed my cock head pointed it at point blank range at her clit ordering me to let go. Shooting pee like a fire hose vibrated her clit so hard Judi wildly came almost falling over as I held her close to keep her from hitting the tile. Kissing and hugging me tightly Judi giggled telling me I bet you never knew someone could have an orgasm like that. Turning on the nice warm water we took a slow soapy shower together exploring each other's bodies and orifices with our own hands and fingers. Bending me over Judi slowly worked several soapy fingers into my butthole until her entire hand was inside of me. I couldn't believe I was actually getting fisted for my first time enjoying every second of it. Working her fist around my prostate gland my cock once again got rock hard dripping copious amounts of pre-come into her the palm of her free left hand using it to massage my stiff cock, teasing me close but not quite to orgasm. Kiddingly she asked me if I would pay her a hundred dollars to allow me to release myself right here now I was so turned I didn't really think she was serious begging her to finish me off. Concentrating on the head of my cock she began squeezing and massaging my cock until I shot a huge load of semen into her hand. Rubbing the semen all over my lips and into my mouth Judi told me that I'm now owed her another hundred dollars.

Pushing me back on my knees I attended to Judi's pussy with my tongue licking her to the hottest orgasm I could give. She was so turned on and she sprayed my face with pussy juices and began urinating all over me once more. I didn't even care we were having so much fun. While we were in the shower Judi's housekeeper was busily fixing us a nice brunch. Not even caring we sat down to the table naked as she served us a hot breakfast not even blinking an eye. Judi told me that she can trust her housekeeper to keep every secret giving me a wink that she also is good in bed with both men and women. After taking our time finishing our brunch I finally got to rest and was in the process of kissing Judi Goodbye.

Regretting that it was finally time to leave Judi surprised me by demanding that I give her money for the overnight sexual romp. Wondering what she wanted Judi confessed that she was actually a professional hooker and never worked for free so I would have to pay up or she would call her manager. Reluctantly I asked what the chargers were. Smiling she told me I was going to be charged for three blow jobs, two vaginal fucks, anal intercourse, strapon sex, and a spanking plus an overnight charge for a grand total of $1000. Telling me she knew for a fact that I had never had sex like I had with her before making it a night of ecstasy compared to anything I had before it would be worth it for me to pay up. I asked her to drive with me to an ATM nearby and would gladly pay for her services. I asked her why she was not up front with me at the beginning. Telling me she sensed my hesitance and innocence she worried that I would walk away from a night of pleasure if I knew she was a pro. I told Judi I probably would have but the night was worth every penny and I was glad she treating me to some hot alternative loving opening my eyes to variations I never dreamed of.

Driving down to a nearby ATM I quickly got out a thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills quickly bringing the money back to the car where Judi was impatiently waiting. Greedily taking the money like a kid in a candy shop I told her that it was money worth spent and gave her a kiss. Telling me that I was not just another one of her clients and that she really had deeper feelings for me she had me drive to a nice private spot where no one would be looking and we got into the back seat of the car. Unzipping my pants and pulling out my cock Judi swallowed the entire shaft and began sucking me real hard until I came once more into her mouth. Bringing her mouth up to mine I thought that she was going to give me another load of my own come but instead smiled and I watched her swallow several times until all of my semen was down her throat watching her lick her lips until every last drop was swallowed. Giving me a nice long French kiss zipping my pants back up as we are making out Judi whispered in my ear that the next time I spent the night it would be for free.

Telling me that I couldn't see her until next Sunday because she would be busy with some expensive clients until then, Judi made me promise to give her a call. I tried not to get jealous knowing that this was her business and unfortunately I could not afford her fulltime anyway. I could tell that she knew by my nature that I was sincere and then I was something different from the clients that she was having sex with so I was hoping that I could give her something that should never had before as time went by. Giving me a hard swat across my ass before we got out of the back seat Judi promised me that the next time she saw me it would be even more arousing telling me she was going to bring her girlfriend next time. Demanding I hold off on any masturbation and save up my semen for both of them.

12