Mistress Jasmine Made Me a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers

Despite me feeling bad, having in mind cheating on her already quite a long time with Mistress Jasmine, we made love for the first time in quite a while and it was wonderful. After we had both come down from our sexual heights my wife went to the bathroom. I saw she took her purse from the nightstand.

I almost drifted off to sleep when all of a sudden I heard a loud scream, then crying and sobbing. I ran in shock to the bathroom, but when I opened it she cursed at me and threw the letter right in my face.

"You fucking pervert. How could you do this to me? Get away from me. I don't want to see you. Sleep somewhere else."

I couldn't say a thing, I was just standing there with my mouth open. When she passed me, her hand flew up and she hit me right into the face. Again and again.

"That is for cheating on me you stupid bastard. You will pay for this."

I was defeated completely and hung my head with burning cheeks. The letter was surely the key. I bend over to pick it up from the ground. It read:

Dear Ambassador,

we have been introduced to each other at the start of the Celebration of the Anniversary of your nomination as an Ambassador her in Germany. It was done by your sweet hubby whom I know already quite a long time. In fact your hubby has been regularly cumming to my place in the last months if you know what I mean. In any case I should explain that I do all the fucking because your hubby is my little fucktoy and I believe he is a girl too, at least inside of his sweet heart. Let me tell you that he cums to my house, then I dress him up as a girl and this makes me so horny that I fuck him long and hard. Well, I never knew who your hubby was but recently found out so I prepared a little scenario

I want to play with you. I do believe I have your ok because if not I do have photos and even video to prove that your hubby has been a verry naughty girl during the last months and if this evidence shows up in the German press it wouldn't only ruin him as you easily can guess. Well, I give you until tomorrow morning to think about my proposal which is the following: When I saw you I knew your hubby was a failure. I mean you are one beautiful woman and I have no clue why he would ever have the remotest thought of straying. So I will not only take his place in bed but also the one at your side.

Well, to keep an official appearance Ill let you pose with hubby (if you want to ) when ever possible so I will stay in the back, but as soon as we step into the house IL will run the show. I am a professional Mistress and you wouldn't do me justice if I hadn't thought about an insurance Misses Ambassador. I know your family background, being militaries, so I made enough copies with different friends and if something happens to me those copies go immediately to the press and you are ruined for life. So don't even think of failing my orders. In the future you and your hubby will do exactly what I say and you will do it without complaining. If I tell you to suck cock you will and if I tell you to kiss my ass you will do that too and with a happy smile on your face. For your unfaithful hubby I do have a punishment. I will train him to be your Lady's Maid. What you make out of it is up to you. I will leave this decision in your hands. You could use him all the time as a Maid or just for the time being when in the house.

Sincerely your Mistress Jasmine

My head was swimming. I couldn't believe what was happening. How could there be photos, videos even? How could Mistress do that to me? I was doomed. I knew with this letter my life was over. No more good times, no more leisure, no more golf playing, no more lying in the sun. Oh my god, what had I done? My brain raced. I had to do something, I had to act fast. So I went after my wife who was sobbing in the bedroom. I fell on my knees in front of her, but before I could utter a word she viciously kicked me. I fell to the ground, she got up and kicked me several more times, screaming at me.

"You ruined my life, you ruined our life and that's all because of your bloody cock or should I say clitty because judging from the letter it wasn't you who was doing the fucking. Jeez, why didn't you ask for a strapon. I could have given it to you, if you wanted to be fucked up the ass. Oh my god, I can't believe it, you cheated me because of a woman fucking you with a strapon! I would have fucked the living daylights out of you. I thought we were married for good and bad. The worst of the whole story is I thought we trusted each other, but obviously you never did or you wouldn't have run off so lightly."

She fell back on the bad, sobbing again.

"Get lost. I don't want to see you again. Everything will happen as written in the letter. You will become a fulltime maid and I make sure that this happens. This will be my revenge on you for cheating. Oh let Mistress Jasmine train you to be a perfect maid. Get out!"

She kicked me again. I was now sobbing too and slowly made my way into the guest bedroom. I didn't have the guts to tell her the truth about Mistress Jasmine She hadn't realized yet that Mistress didn't need a strapon in order to fuck her. I took off my clothes and wanted to lay in bed when the door opened and my wife stormed in.

"If you are going to be the Maid you can already get used to wearing nighties."

With that she threw a pink nighty on the bed and left again. I looked at the nighty, stepped close to the bed and mechanically picked it up and slipped it over my head. What a great feeling, the nylon was whispering on my skin, it was whispering to me. Despite the terrible turn of events I got very horny and my clitty grew hard. I couldn't resist stroking myself while fantasizing about what would happen to me in the future. I took some tissues from the nightstand and "saw" myself with closed eyes my wife taken doggiestyle by Mistress Jasmine while I kneeled behind her and licked Mistress ballsack. I came hard crying out in ecstasy.

The next morning the door was opened and to my surprise Mistress Jasmine stood in the doorframe. My wife must have already phoned her she would accept Mistresses conditions.

"Get up sleepyhead. It is late, your wife and I had already a nice little talk. This is the first day of the rest of your new life. Consider it from now on your birthday Maid Greta. Out of your bed now. You will now forever call me only Mistress, no more Jasmine, this name will be reserved only for my Slut Janet. You will do that from now on, never forget that. Is that clear?"

I groaned but nodded, then I got up quickly.

"What a pretty nighty for a pretty Maid. My new slut Janet has already taken care of business here I can see."

I wondered who was slut Janet, but then it dawned on me, she was referring to my wife. As if on cue she appeared too in my room. Mistress Jasmine took the initiative.

"Slut Janet walk to your ex-hubby, and then you both get down on your knees."

For a moment my wife and I looked at each other but then we dropped down on our knees. Mistress stepped right in front of my wife. I looked up at Mistress and knew the moment of truth would come very soon now. She looked at me and shook her head slightly as if she wanted to say "Don't you think about ruining my surprise". Then she lifted Janet's head.

"Now Slut, I want you to lower my panties and then worship me. Is that clear? Accept what I give to you, will you Slut Janet? Will you obey me, no matter what?"

My wife nodded slowly her head. "I know I have no other chance. Yes, I will obey you Mistress Jasmine, I will accept what you give to me." "Then get busy Slut."

My wife raised her hands and wanted to lower the panties of our Mistress, but she stopped her.

"No Slut, use your teeth."

So Janet got under Mistress skirt and pulled down her panties.

"Oh my god", she cried out in surprise. "Oh my god, what is that? Oh my God, that is a cock, a real cock. Oh my God, I never knew, I never. Oh my God."

She looked at me incredulous.

"This can't be true. Oh my God, you got fucked all the time by a real cock."

Then she looked back at Mistress who took this moment of total surprise to her advantage. Like in slow motion I saw how she raised her hand behind the head of Janet who continued to look up at her and slowly pulled her close to her cock.

"Kiss your Mistress cock. You know you want to."

I could literally see how it worked in Janet's head, then she slightly moved forward and planted a soft kiss on the cocks forehead.

"It is soo big", she purred. "It is soo much bigger than the cock of our future Maid."

Mistress laughed outloud while I turned red and bowed my head in shame.

„You are right Slut, I am much bigger than Maid Greta. In one point I have to correct you. She doesn't have a cock, she has a clitty, her small size doesn't deserve the name cock."

My wife nodded her head.

"You are right Mistress Jasmine, she does have a clitty when comparing it to you."

That said she bend forward and took Mistress cock willingly and deep into her mouth. She groaned and started bobbing her head up and down. Oh my God, I remembered her giving head heavenly. I saw also in Mistress face that she was clearly taken by my wife's skills.

"Oh Slut, you suck cock like a pro. Oh yes, take me deep. Take my whole cock."

And that's what she did, she swallowed it all.

"Yes, oh yes", cried out Mistress. "This is soo awesome. You have made me very horny Slut."

Her hands grabbed Janet's head and she started to fuck my wife's face who clung to Mistress like a ragdoll. I knelt at their side and watched the performance in awe. Mistress was clearly superior to me and I enjoyed how her heavily veined cock disappeared into my wife's mouth. After a while Mistress sped up and fucked Janet's face like a madwoman. Then all of a sudden she pulled out, turned to me, grabbed my hair and fed me her pulsating member. She pushed it deep into me and shouted:

" Keep it all in your mouth Maid Greta. Don't swallow it, keep it in your mouth. Don't you dare shedding a drop of my precious milk."

She erupted into my mouth and I never felt her ejaculating that much. I felt like I hardly could hold all her jism in me.

"Slut Janet, kiss Maid Greta and share with her my precious gift. Take this as sign of your submission."

My wife turned to me and started to kiss me without hesitation. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and we shared indeed Mistress semen.

"Yes, my little Sluts. Swap it in your mouths until nothing is left."

Janet held my head and greedily kissed me. After we were done she loudly said

"Thank you Maid Greta for making it happen that I can now experience a much better cock than you ever had."

Both women laughed outloud. Mistress Jasmine then took us both to the bedroom where I saw a Maids uniform on the bed plus several other items.

"Undress Maid Greta."

I took of my pink nighty and quickly stood naked in front of them.

"Slut Janet, dress her."

My wife didn't wait a second before she helped me with white panties, white corset, white bra and white stockings. Then she helped me with the French Maids dress, and placed a white maids cap on my head. Lastly she had me step into six inch locking-on black high heels. When I had them on Janet clicked the padlock shut. Then Mistress stepped forward holding an armbinder in her hands.

"Turn around Maid Greta, put your arms on the back."

I turned around with my hands in the back. While she laced me into it, Janet took out a spreaderbar and locked it on my ankles. When they were done I was completely helpless. To top it off Mistress took out a penisgag and locked it in place.

"Mistress Jasmine, I never thought she could look soo cute. What a great package we made out of her."

"You are right Slut Janet, but any moment now comes the surprise Maid Greta has never in her dreams thought about."

The doorbell rang.

"Oh there he is", said Mistress. "Go and open the door and then you lead him into the bedroom Slut Janet."

My wife nodded her head.

"Yes Mistress" and left.

Mistress tenderly stroked my face.

"So pretty. So pretty and soon you will be even prettier with all your new jewelry."

My eyes must have shown my fright.

"Don't you worry Greta, there will be no permanent damage done to you."

Just then Janet appeared with a bearded man full of tattoos and piercings.

"Hi John, glad you could make it."

He smiled at Mistress.

"Jas, for you always."

He nodded into my direction.

"Is this the slave?" "That's her, exactly. You know what to do. While you work your magic my Slut and I will watch. By the way, when you are done could you do her too? I will tell you what I want."

Mistress pointed at Janet.

"Sure thing Jas, you know I do everything for you."

Mistress and Janet sat on the bed while the man picked me up with an ease as if I weighed virtually nothing. In a moment I lay on my back. He pulled down my panties and got everything what he needed. After he had shaved my pubic area completely bald plus my ass cheeks and the few hair around my asspussy he took my clitty into his hands. I squirmed in my bonds but couldn't prevent him from quickly piercing my foreskin. Then he pushed my testicles up into my body, pushed my legs over my head, pierced my skin close to my asspussy, pulled my penis backwards and started to mold the piercings together.

"Did I understand you right Jas, it is going to be permanent, right? Jas?"

Mistress had used the time the man was working on me to work on Janet. They had gotten naked on bed and Mistress was pistoning several fingers in and out of Janet's pussy who was moaning outloud.

"Oh John, why do you have to interrupt me. You know it is going to be permanent. Just go ahead and stop interrupting me."

Out of the corner of my eyes I saw how Mistress eased Janet's legs apart and teased my wife's pussy with her enormous while I lay helpless on the ground about to have my clitty chastised permanently. I would never again use my clit for anything else than peeing. I heard my wife moaning and panting. In the moment when John was done I heard her begging.

"Please Mistress Jasmine, please Mistress Jasmine, please fuck me, fuck me harder than my chastised hubby ever could."

Tears were rolling down my face when Mistress sank agonizingly slow into the hot pussy of my wife. My own agony wasn't far from over. While Mistress enjoyed her lovesession with my wife I had to endure the piercings of my nipples and my ears. For the final touch I got also two tattoos. One above my chastised clitty which read "Clitty out of order" and the other one above my ass cheeks which read "Mistress Jasmines property encircled by red roses.

Mistress kept pounding Janet but stopped momentarily when she saw John was done.

"You can go now. I have changed my mind. You can do Slut another time. I have to finish establishing my reign here. Thanks John, Ill call you." "Sure thing Jas, have fun."

Mistress laughed outloud.

"You bet I will."

She got up from bed, her erect cock bobbing up and down obscenely, pulled me to my knees, took my penisgag out and helped me crawling close to the bed.

"Kneel exactly there slavemaid."

She got up on the bed again, sank her cock into my wife and positioned herself with Janet in such a way that I came to kneel close to both of them. She grabbed my head.

"Suck my balls while I fuck your wife slavemaid."

Obediently I followed her order, mesmerized by her big cock pistoning in and out of Janet's juicy pussy. Her juices were running down and Mistresses ball sack and I kept sucking and slurping up the juices at the same time but couldn't prevent me from being literally drowning in them. Mistress pounding got quicker and quicker, Janet was screaming constantly now, she body was convulsing, one orgasm after another were rattling through her body. Then Mistress groaned loudly, I saw her already big cock swell even bigger and with a loud scream she erupted deep into her pussy. Feverishly I sucked on her balls who were pulsating strongly. I felt each and every blast of semen in my mouth. They fell into each other arms and kissed and moaned.

"Oh Mistress Jasmine. I love you. Oh my God, if I ever knew how wonderful it is to be fucked with a big cock I would have done it much earlier."

They kissed once again.

"I am glad you didn't because otherwise I wouldn't be in our bed with you."

My wife laughed.

"You are right of course. I am happy that everything happened like it did. Thank you soo much for chastising my hubby. He should never be able to fuck anybody anymore."

"Don't you worry my sweet Slut. She won't."

They kissed each other over and over again while I still kneeled behind Mistress, softly sucking on her still huge balls.

"That is enough now slavemaid."

She slowly eased out of Janet's pussy. Then she turned to me.

"Clean me up now."

I opened my mouth and she pushed her cock into me. Swirling my tongue around her big shaft I slowly licked her clean.

"Look at that", said my wife. "He loves that, he loves cleaning your cock Mistress Jasmine."

Mistress smiled. "Oh I taught her well." She then pulled my hair so I got close to Janet. "Now be a good girl and clean out my wife."

"Thank you Mistress Jasmine for allowing me to be your wife now", Janet said.

Then she pulled my hair and placed it right in front of her pussy.

"Yes, lick me clean me, suck every drop out of my for the first time well fucked pussy. Don't you dare miss a drop of our Mistress milk."

I only slightly hesitated but than got into the task. After a short while my former wife came hard once again and cried out.

"Yes, yes, yes, now you will be a slave for ever."

Gretatv
Gretatv
183 Followers
12