Mistress Jodie

Story Info
A weekend of fetishes fulfilled.
3.3k words
4.41
21.3k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers

I am not sure why I tried this, but I was feeling like I needed to take a risk and see what could come of it. I guess I should begin by saying, by nature I am a very submissive man when it comes to the bdsm lifestyle. So when I decided to wear a collar I had fashioned out of a leather strap, metal o-rings and a few other assorted items, out to my local supermarket I knew I was in for some uneasy stares, giggles and mostly old lady sneers. What I hoped for was a reaction from a woman who knew what I was doing, looking for a truly dominant female who would take charge of the scenario.

As I roamed the aisles I received the aforementioned reactions from various women and a group of teenage girls, I was embarrassed but forged on. I finally decided to give up, go to the wine and liquor section, pick up a bottle of J.W. Black and go home. I knew they keep the higher end spirits in a locked display case, as I approached it, there she was waiting for someone to unlock the case.

Her long black hair cascaded down over her shoulders all the way down her back to her waist. She wore a long black leather coat which I noticed was open as I came around in front of her. She was breathtaking, the color of her eyes matched the blackness of her leather coat, she wore a silver silk blouse which was tucked into the tightest leather jeans I had ever seen. The jeans were tucked into a pair of knee high, black leather stiletto boots. If I had to guess she was in her mid to upper 30's. This woman was not a milf but rather THE MILF!

Just then the clerk came and opened the case for us, I gestured, ladies first and she reached for her selection and then I, for mine. The clerk locked the case and walked away. She looked me over, noticing my collar she gave me a sly, knowing smile, I thought to myself and hoped she was the one.

"Hi my name is Jodie, nice collar, you have some balls to wear it out in public, I like that!"

"Thank you, my name is Pete, it is truly an honor to meet you."

With that she reached out and touched a metal o-ring on the collar, put her index finger through it.

"Whats this for?"

This is when I decided to go for it and let consequences fall where they may.

"Well I am hoping that's where you will attach a leash and lead me around like an obedient slave."

"Do you have one, a leash I mean, if not follow me."

I said no and immediately followed her, admiring all the leather she was wearing from behind, longing to worship it, worship her boots, taste the leather on my lips and tongue feel her pressed against me. She led me down the pet supply aisle and stopped at the display rack with a variety of dog collars and leashes, she chose a chain leash with a black (naturally) strap for her to hold, tore open the package handing it to me

"You're going to pay for this at checkout."

She then attached the leash to the collar.

"After this is attached you will address me as Mistress Jodie at all times, you will obey and carry out my every demand. I think you know what is happening here or you wouldn't have worn that collar out in public, if you have any reservations about all of this, turn and walk away now, you will never see me again."

At this point, that was the one thing I could not bear, never to see this divine creature again was not an option.

"Yes Mistress Jodie, I accept"

"Prove, right here right now" pointing to her boots, "Kiss them."

I nervously looked around and was glad we were still the only ones in the aisle, dropped to my knees and began placing kisses on the tops of each boot, just then two teenage girls came around the corner, saw us and began to giggle, as they walked past me I could feel their stares and wondered what they must be thinking.

With that Mistress Jodie said and began to lead me around the store. I was at first mortified, hoping no one I know would see me, but soon the trepidation, with each step turned to anticipation on what was ti come.

We finally reached the checkout stand placing our items on the counter

"Pay for these slave."

"Yes Mistress." I replied, the clerk, another young lady, looked at me attached to my goddess by the leash, giggled, looked at Mistress Jodie and asked her.

"How do you get him to do that?"

"When you grow to realize just how much power you have over men it becomes so easy to manipulate them, not all men of coarse, but you'll know."

As we began to leave the store, she stopped, pulled a pair of soft leather gloves from the pockets of her long leather coat. My cock grew even harder as I watched her slide each hand inside each tight fitting glove, her hands sheathed in the soft black leather, teased me even more. She then told me to zip her coat closed.

My hands shaking I managed to get the zipper started, as I began to slowly pull the zipper closed, the leather began to hug and tighten around her gorgeous body, every curve now accented in tight black leather as I pulled the zipper up over her amazing breasts, squeezing them together, all I wanted to do was feel them encased in the soft slick material, but dared not.

As I was led out to the parking lot, I watched her shape from behind, she was even more sexy, her body encased in the black shiny leather, I was now owned by this woman, and did not want it any other way. We reached her car, a late model luxury sedan (black of coarse) she said,

"My husband has taken the kids up to LA for the weekend and will not be back until Monday, we have until Sunday night (it was Friday evening) if you think you can handle it, get in, I'll bring you back here to get your car then."

As she drove home she told me how she loves the BDSM lifestyle but her husband doesn't understand it nor, despite her efforts want any part of it, so every few weeks, he'll take the kids camping or to the grandparents so she can fulfill her needs. She explained how dominant she is and expects nothing but total submission. She knew I was right the moment she saw the collar. She further explained that often times she is not satisfied with the time between sessions is not enough, and if my performance is satisfactory to her I will need to accommodate her at my place and that it is totally up to her and that discretion is a must. I readily agreed.

As we pulled into her driveway she pushed a button to open the garage door and she pulled right in. No nosy neighbors would see me. Carrying the bags from the store I was led into the house, instructed on where to put the items, then led into a locked bedroom, not the master which she shares with her husband, but one she uses for these weekends.

The bed was covered with tight fitting latex sheets. There were wrist and ankle restraints attached to wrought iron head and foot boards. Hanging on the walls were various whips, floggers, dildos, strap-on harness' etc. A full on dungeon.

"Remove my coat slave, leave the gloves on my hands, hang the coat on the rack." As I was hanging her coat she removed her silky blouse revealing her full breasts encased in a leather bra with sharp pointed studs covering most of it. She handed me her blouse and I hung it neatly beside her coal. She was breathtaking. She removed the leash from my collar and ordered me to strip.

When I was naked except for the collar she walked around me, sizing me up, my cock rock hard and throbbing she gave it a hard slap with her gloved hand.

"I'll have to do something about that, I never gave you permission to get hard, lay down on the bed."

She bound my wrists and ankles to the bed frame. She moved her face only inches from mine, her dark eyes staring into mine, I could feel her hot breath on my lips as she remained there just staring into my soul which was now hers and hers alone.

"Open your mouth and accept my gift to you my bitch!" I did so and she let her saliva drip into my mouth. She moved even closer I could feel the spikes on her bra as she rubbed her firm tits into my chest as she fed me the nectar from her mouth.

"Drink it my slave, savor it, let my taste be embedded in your mind, there will be more, but for now drink."

"Thank you Mistress Jodie, I love the taste of your mouth, I am honored to have been chosen by you for this, I never want this to end."

"Be very careful what you wish for this will be a weekend you will not soon forget, an intensity like you have never known before, your safe word is simple...'STOP' and I will seize what I am doing do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It pleases me that your body is fully shaved, I like that, it will make things easier for both of us, now I told you I was going to do something about that hard cock of yours."

She went to a table in the corner and retrieved a long cord and said "Now lets get started."

She proceeded to wrap the cord around my whole package then up between my balls, separating them making them very tight and vulnerable. Then once more around everything before tying the cord snugly in place. This did not lessen my cock at all, with all the attention down there it made me stiffer and harder with pre-cum oozing out the head. She the attached two clamps which were on the ends of two leather straps which extended from the chain on my collar. These clamps were simply those paper clamps you use to clamp papers together, the kind with a clip on each side you squeeze together opening the clamp then closing it. One clamp on each nipple. At first they don't hurt, but that soon changes. It does not hurt, there is a gray area between pain and pleasure, anything this woman could do to me, lies within that area.

This made my hard on even more intense. "Now lets take care of this!" she said giving my cock a squeeze. I almost came.

She returned to the table and returned with a device I had never seen before, I could tell it was homemade. It was a stiff toilet paper tube, cut down the middle lengthwise with about ¼ of the total length cut off completely. Stuck into the entire sheet of hard cardboard were dozens of thumbtacks, they were secured with packing tape so they would not push out.

"Are you ready my little pain slut?"

She then wrapped the tube around the shaft of my cock, leaving the head exposed, she tightened her grip on it as I began quickly losing my erection from the pain, this goddess knew what she was doing. The thumbtacks were not long enough to pierce my skin but the pain was intense. She immediately wrapped two elastic bands around my cock doubling them to ensure a tight grip. The pain was amazing, I loved it because it was this gorgeous woman giving me it.

"I have never been able to take a slave this far before, they have all shouted the safe word the second the tacks came in contact with their skin. You may just get a reward later."

She then once again leaned over my face and said,

"It's time for you to drink again, this time you will worship me, lick the sweat off my chest and from my armpits, bury your face cherish the taste of your Mistress's sweat, inhale it, drink it, from now on it will be one of your obsessions."

The taste of her skin, the saltiness of her sweat which oozed from her pours was intoxicating, I kissed and licked her skin. She put me in sort of a headlock, forcing my nose and mouth against her armpits, smothering me and I loved it.

Once again she pulled away, leaving me wanting more, so much more. She then released my wrists and ankles from the restraints and told me to stand, went to a shelf near the table and returned with a bottle of water and two blue pills.

"Swallow these, I see you have no problem getting hard, but I need that cock, my cock, to grow longer, harder and thicker, to strain inside that little toy I wrapped around it and stay that way for awhile, let those tacks dig in deeper so that you may appreciate the pain I am giving you so much more."

I swallowed the pills without hesitation, knowing that soon, the intensity of what she is doing too me will soon increase to a degree I have never known before, it's as if she could read my mind and see deep into my soul. Again it was not about the pain but so much about the person giving it to me.

"On you back on the floor now!" She pointed to a chair in the middle of the room. "I want your head under the chair, the rest of your body laid out in front of it, you have been admiring my boots since we met, it's time you get to know the power they yield over you and men like you."

I positioned myself on the floor as ordered. She sat down on the chair and immediately dug the ends of each of the steel stiletto heels into the clamps on my nipples causing me to yell out in pain because I wasn't quite ready for that.

"Too much my pet I'll try to be more gentle, just don't say I didn't warn you and don't forget the safe word."

When she drilled those heels into the clamps they sent a shock wave of pain through my body, leaving me ready for anything. She then began to mark my skin by bearing down hard on her heals, scraping them across my skin leaving a spaghetti pattern of scrape marks on my abdomen. She then reached down and quickly removed the clamps, when blood rushed back into my nipples the pain was incredible, I yelped like a dog, she laughed. She then pressed her heels deeply into each nipple I was breathing heavily from the pain but dared not utter the safe word. She carefully stood up, pressing her entire weight down upon my chest, steadying herself on the back of the chair, gained her balance and began walking on me with those amazing boots. Scraping my body even more as welts began to appear everywhere she wanted.

Finally stepping off me she moved the chair from over my head.

"Clean my boots, first the soles, lick the filth off them!" she offered me one at a time and I obeyed.

"Now suck on each heel as if were a cock, take it all the way in your mouth and show me how much you love these boots." Once again she offered each heel to me and I submitted.

She took her place on her chair again. "Now kneel and worship the leather on my boots, lick them clean, let me feel your tongue through the leather and don't you dare miss any part of my lovely boots."

My fetish for boots worn by a sexy powerful woman made this a pleasure for me. I licked and kissed each boot without abandon, I cherished this wicked woman even more now, I did not want this to end, ever. When I reached the top of one boot then the other, staring down at me, she said.

"Now my pants, kiss and lick the soft black leather, like my boots, I want to feel your tongue through them." I began shaking with delight, here before me was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, ordering me to worship leather jeans that were so tight it was if she was poured into them.

As I did as I was instructed I could feel the warmth of her skin through the slick material as I reached the top of her thighs she reached down, grabbed the back of my head and drove my face into her crotch, forcing tighter and tighter into her sex. I licked, circling the camel toe which had formed inside the soft, supple leather.

"Hmmm, that feels so good slave," grinding her hips against my face, "Can you feel the heat from my cunt? Can you feel how hot and wet you are making me?"

"Thank you Mistress, I love the taste of your leather, the aroma from your hot pussy, I cannot wait for whatever you choose to do to me. I just pray you never stop doing it!"

With that she pushed me away. "Back on the bed, lay with your hands at your side, don't make me restrain you again."

She went to the wall that had all of her whips, crops, canes and floggers hanging on it. She looked them over and chose a flogger that was made entirely of thin chains, she returned to the bed and began teasing me with it. She gently swirled the ends around my thorn encased cock which was now almost busting out of the cock tube she had put me in earlier, the tacks digging in to the shaft harder and deeper than ever yet no blood tricked out. My swollen balls and purple cock head reacted to the chains flinched.

"You just experienced pleasure worshiping my boots and jeans, I think you need to feel the power of my arms" With that she delivered the first lash of the steel chains across my chest with a force I hadn't expected. I moaned.

"Like that my pain slut? Here more?"

She began lashing me faster and faster, harder and harder. The chains reigniting the pain on the welts left by her boots. Occasionally a lash would hit my swollen cock and balls sending more shock waves through my body. My chest to my waist was now burning red as her fierce flogging tore into my skin. Tears of pain leaked from my eyes, I looked up at her face as he continued to whip me, I saw a look of contentment on her face, knowing I was pleasing her and she, me.

When the whipping stopped, she went to the table, picked up two lighted candles, one red one black. I knew what would be next and waited for it. She dripped the hot wax all over me. Words cannot describe the pain of the hot wax coating my burning flesh, I cried out in agony as she swirled the candles around being sure to cover my chest and stomach.

"Stop?" She asked.

"Never!"

She returned the candles to the table, came back to me. She ran her gloved hand over the now dry candle wax that covered my body.

"I'll clean this up later." She said and gave me a warm genuine smile. "I told you earlier how no man has ever gone that far and I thank you for that, but now you have gone way beyond, you are fulfilling an ache, a need, inside me, this pleases me in ways you will never know, thank you my slave" With that she leaned over me and kissed me deep on the mouth.

I was home!

To be continued

pete1229
pete1229
31 Followers