Mistress Jones Ch. 02

Story Info
My preliminary exam is handled by two very attractive nurses.
5.6k words
4.4
69.4k
43

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

Tuesday went by way too slowly. I was really looking forward to my exam at the nurse's office. Miss Jones wasn't only a science teacher, but she was also the head nurse of the school. The four school nurses were three very attractive young teachers and the school's receptionist, who was a plump woman in her mid-40's, yet still very pretty. I had only been to the nurse's office once before, but not for an exam, rather to fetch Miss Amira Harding's first aid kit that she had forgotten to bring to her class.

I distinctly remember the exam room; I had secretly slipped into there while in the nurse's office. I had a quick look around, and still remember the exam table, equipped with stirrups, the tray of unopened medical instruments, after close inspection I managed to identify a few dental instruments, a mouth gag and a speculum. I dared not open any of the drawers, but one of the drawers was slightly open and I could've sworn I had seen a Hitachi magic wand, which I always identify as a sex toy, but on my way back to Miss Harding's class, I remembered it was actually intended as a body massager, so I assumed that's what it was for.

We didn't have any periods in Miss Jones's class on Tuesday, which was quite disappointing, since I couldn't get a good look at her feet for that entire day. Though I did spot her at assembly in the morning, she walked by too quickly for me to get a good look at her cute little feet. She did look me in the eyes and wink at me though, making me blush profusely. She simply smiled and walked off, before I could look down.

The bell did eventually ring and I don't think I've ever been out of a classroom as quickly before. I ran down the stairs of the Northern Block and made my way to the nurse's office, located in the East Block. Already waiting for me at the door was the head student nurse, Hayley Price. There were five student nurses, I wasn't quite sure how they were selected since I was still relatively new to the school, but I did know that it wasn't such a common occurrence to have a team of student nurses at the level that this school had. My old school I attended had a first aid team, composed of nine to ten students, but nothing quite like this.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Evans," she greeted holding out her hand for me to shake. I shook her hand and felt her cool, soft hands on my warm ones. "You may sit down at the desk and wait for Nurse Palmer to arrive; I think the nurses are just busy getting dressed in their uniforms."

Mr. Evans? I didn't talk to Hayley much at school, but she would usually just address me as George, Mr. Evans felt almost too professional, but it was probably part of their training. I just accepted it, and went to sit down in the chair in front of the desk. Hayley walked behind the desk and turned around to grab something out of the filing cabinet.

I admired her petite, cute behind that was dressed in a short black skirt. She wore the full student nurse uniform, a short-sleeved white dress shirt, the aforementioned short black pencil skirt, her legs encased in dark, sexy pantyhose running down to black, open toe stiletto heels. As she turned around to place a file on the desk, I admired her pretty feet, encased in the voluptuous, dark pantyhose and in the 5 inch stiletto heels. Her toes were painted a cute light pink colour. She placed down a file on the desk in front of me and looked at me as I was still admiring her shapely legs and feet. I quickly looked up at her again, she looked at me for about two seconds before a slight closed-mouth smile appeared on her face and she once again turned around and entered the door labelled "EXAM ROOM 2". A few moments later, I heard the sounds of many pairs of high heels coming down the hall, slowly growing louder. Then, seven women dressed in nurse's uniforms identical to Hayley's entered the small office.

"You girls can go ahead and start setting up the exam room, Chelsea and Chloe can handle the preliminaries," I heard a voice, which I recognised as Miss Willow Jones's, say. "We'll be examining Mr. Evans in Exam Room 2."

The four other student nurses walked past me, all of them giving me acknowledging nods, I just gave a slight smile back. I recognised Christine, Hayley's non-identical twin sister, a girl of considerably shorter stature than the other relatively tall student nurses, similar to her sister.

"Don't forget your lab coats," said the voice of Miss Amira Harding behind me.

The nurses walked by me and stood behind the desk, and finally I could get a good look at them all in their uniforms. Miss Jones, by far the most attractive of them all, from head to toe, wore her shoulder length blonde hair in a ponytail, also wearing the white shirt and black skirt, her stockings were sheer and provided more visibility than the other nurses, who all had darker stockings. Miss Jones's bright red toenails were clearly visible through her pantyhose and her stiletto heels further accentuated her shapely, cute size 6 feet. Her muscular arms, from her previous experience as a professional hockey player and current professional coach, led down to the petite hands that had been choking me the previous day. She had obviously had a manicure; her fingernails now sporting a classy French tip, and clasping a clipboard.

Next to my mistress, stood Miss Amira Harding, a tall and sexy young woman, also the daughter of the school's vice-principal, Mr. Andre Harding. Her long, slender, yet shapely legs was encased in the same sensual dark pantyhose as the other nurses, leading down to feet that were relatively large compared to the other nurses. I guessed she wore a size 10 shoe, and even though I wasn't usually attracted to larger feet, her gorgeous, long toes could get any foot lover to stand at attention. Her toenails, on this occasion, were painted a cute purple colour. She was a woman that obviously cared very well for herself, especially her nails, considering she usually had her nails a different colour nearly every other week. Her fingernails were all painted a different colour and were unusually short, considering her usual long nails that were near to a coffin cut style. Her slender body was very nicely complimented by the tight pencil skirt, and outlines of her bra were barely visible through the short-sleeved dress shirt.

Then stood Miss Laura Penley, a cute and pretty young woman, further helping to display Miss Harding's height with her short stature. Even in the 5 inch stilettos, she was still not quite as tall as the filing cabinets that Miss Harding almost towered over. She looked very good for a woman that, only four weeks prior, had birthed a child. Her long brown hair was loose over her shoulders, her petite body looked gorgeous in the uniform and her small, pretty feet were almost breathtakingly beautiful in the dark stockings that encased them. I also picked up her light aqua toenails sexily protruding from her open toe high heels.

I couldn't get such a good look at the plump Miss Danielle Palmer before she sat down on the chair behind the desk I was seated at. She was dressed in a dark blue dress shirt, unlike the other nurses, with a golden pin on her chest reading "Danielle Palmer - Assistant School Nurse" as opposed to the other nurses, whose pins read simply "Name - School Nurse".

As Miss Danielle sat down, her foot, encased in a stiletto heel, brushed my leg.

"Oh, sorry dear," she said, quickly retracting her leg from mine.

"No, Miss, it's fine," I replied, smiling. I actually quite wished it would've lasted longer, the feeling of silk pantyhose on my skin, even for those two seconds, felt amazing.

"Alright, George, we are going to give you a full physical examination," explained Miss Palmer. "But first I need to ask you a few questions."

I looked down at the file that Hayley had placed on the desk earlier, in large letters at the top it read "GEORGE EVANS", then the picture I had to provide upon registration to the school. Miss Palmer opened the file and reached under the desk to take out an A4 page, which she placed on the file.

"Right, are you ready to start, Mr. Evans?" she asked, professionally. I nodded in reply, and she turned the page around to face me, handing me a pen. She showed me all the places to sign on both sides of the page. I didn't bother to read what I was signing, mainly because I wasn't given enough time to do it at the speed Miss Palmer was showing me what to do.

"Alright, so we'll start with the questions now," explained Miss Palmer, taking the page back and turning it to face her.

There were some strange questions that I thought were strangely personal, but others were simple like, "Just to confirm, your birthday is 11 January 1999, correct?"

But, she also asked, "Have you ever had anything inserted rectally? Like an object?"

"Umm..." I said, stunned by the personal question. "I had a suppository inserted once."

I could feel myself blushing profusely, as the three other nurses smiled at me and Miss Harding let out a faint giggle.

"Have you ever engaged in sexual intercourse?"

"No."

"Have you ever masturbated?"

"Umm..." I stuttered, but I couldn't hide it. "Yes, miss."

"And how often do you masturbate, sweetheart?" she asked, interested.

"Well-... I-..."

"You can be honest with me, dear, this information is strictly confidential between you and us," she reassured me.

"Every... day," I stuttered, blushing crazily.

"Mhmm," said Miss Palmer obviously intrigued, writing down something on the page. "Last question, dear. What's the most you've ejaculated in a day?"

"Err..." I wondered whether I should be honest. "I think- I think four."

"Wow," said Miss Palmer, writing it down on the page. "Okay, Mr. Evans, you may go into the exam room now, we'll be with you shortly."

I was now completely embarrassed in front of these four beautiful women. As I walked to the door to Exam Room 2, Miss Jones stopped me and whispered in my ear.

"It's okay, sweetie," she reassured me. "There's nothing to be ashamed of, now be a good boy and let the nurses get you set up for the exam, if you behave well, I might even reward you. Relax, footboy."

She smiled as she ran her soft hand through my hair. I returned her smile with a slight smile as I went into Exam Room 2.

As I entered, I saw Chelsea Keys standing by a counter, searching through drawers, Christine was standing by the exam table, while Hayley Price and Chloe Lovell were leaning on a counter, talking to each other.

"Hello, Mr. Evans," greeted the very attractive Chelsea Keys, her light blonde hair that usually sat on her shoulders, was tied in a French braid leading down to a ponytail. I quickly glanced at her pantyhose and heel-encased feet as I greeted her with a barely audible "Hi."

"George, you can follow me to the back room," said Chloe Lovell, a short, petite and pretty girl with curly ginger hair tied into a long ponytail. "Chelsea, you can come help me."

I followed the two pretty girls that were the same age as me, as they led me through a door to a smaller room at the back of the building, with a dentist chair in the middle, a bathroom stall and a sink in the far right corner, as well as a counter in the far left corner.

"Okay, Mr. Evans, we'll need you to undress for the examination," said Chloe. "You can place your clothes over on the counter over there."

"Err... Chloe," I said, quietly, near to a whisper.

As I said this, I felt a sharp slap on my bottom.

"Excuse me, Mr. Evans," gasped Chelsea. "Have you no respect? You'll address us as either 'Miss' or 'Nurse' for the remainder of the exam, naughty boy."

"Oh, I'm sorry, Miss," I replied obediently, now intimidated yet oddly aroused by the authority Nurse Chelsea had just displayed over me. "Err; am I going to get a gown, Miss?"

"Oh, no no no," laughed Chloe. "We don't use gowns during exams; they tend to just get in the way."

I nodded, understandingly, making my way to the corner of the room. I stood there, hoping to turn around to see the nurses gone, but they were both standing there, staring at me. Their arms were crossed and I could hear the impatient tapping of a high heel shoe on the floor.

"Come on, sweetie, we don't have all day," Chloe rushed me.

I quickly unbuttoned my white school uniform shirt, the same shirt that I had placed my mistress's feet on the previous day. I had dried the shirt in order to get rid of the dampness of the massage oil stains left by Miss Jones's gorgeous feet from the massage I had given her, but I didn't wash it yet. Just knowing what the shirt had been through kept me thinking about Miss Jones and her beautiful feet, centimetres from my face, all day long, as well as not being able to forget about my impending medical exam.

As I folded my shirt roughly and placed it on the counter, my bare chest got hit by the cold air of the room and my nipples almost immediately stood erect, producing a grin from Chloe, who was still monitoring me, as Chelsea prepared instruments next to the chair.

I moved on to taking my black leather school shoes off, not even bothering to untie them. The pungent smell of my sweat escaped and even though it wasn't nearly on the same level as Miss Jones's glorious foot fumes, I couldn't help but deeply inhale it secretly while looking down at my socked feet. I then took off my knee-high school socks, placing them on top of the counter next to my shoes. Next, I exposed myself more by unzipping the fly of my shorts, slowly pulling them down my pale, slender legs and placing my shorts on the counter. Finally, I blushed deeply as my semi-erect member formed a tent in my white briefs. I slowly slipped my fingers into the waistband and slid the briefs down my legs, even slower than my shorts. In one swift movement, I placed my white briefs on the counter with one hand, topping off the pile of my clothing like the cherry on the top of a cake, and put my other hand over my semi-erect, quickly growing penis and covering it. I don't know why I wanted to cover it, I knew that the nurses would be seeing it throughout the entirety of the exam, but it was just instinct.

I stood in the corner, I imagined my face was a dark shade of red, it definitely felt like it, looking at Chloe as she slowly walked towards me, my eyes travelling down from her pretty face, to her swaying lab coat, to her short yet slender legs, encased in sheer dark pantyhose, then travelling further to see her small, petite little tootsies. Her toes were painted a dark shade of purple and looked absolutely scrumptious.

"No, sweetie," she said, in her caring and warm tone. "There's no need to cover up this little willy of yours. We've seen many before, it's all okay. There's no need to be"

She removed my arms covering my crotch from my groin area and bent down to take a look at my penis. I felt my cock hardening, and I did my best to keep it from doing so.

"Oh," she said, smiling. "I don't think little was the correct word on second thought."

I mean, I didn't ever think much of my penis. I mean, I had always hoped it would impress a girl, but I was never really sure. I wasn't circumcised, and I had read that uncircumcised cocks aren't nearly as attractive as circumcised ones. Hell, I had never even retracted my foreskin to see how it looked. I had also never measured my penis, in my opinion it's quite a strange thing to measure your own member, but that was just a personal opinion.

"Let's get your height and weight then, Mr. Evans," said Chelsea, gesturing for me to step on the scale. I slowly made my way over to the scale, and I was given a light tap on my bum to move me along from the cold hand of Chloe Lovell. I mounted the electronic scale and stood upright, as Chelsea took my height using the stadiometer mounted onto the scale.

"Height, 170 centimetres, five foot seven inches," announced Chelsea in a monotone voice, as I felt the steel from the stadiometer touch the top of my head. "Weight, 59.63 kilograms, 131.39 pounds."

I looked over as Chloe hastily wrote down these statistics on a clipboard.

"A healthy little boy indeed," remarked Chloe. "That makes your BMI 20.6, George, which means that you are indeed at a healthy weight."

She was talking to me as if I was a five year-old! Hell, we were the same age! But I couldn't really object to this, for fear of being punished by the bad cop of the two, Chelsea Keys. Also, I didn't really want to object, there was something strangely erotic about being talked to like this, like a little child. It really displayed these gorgeous women's dominance over me, and I didn't mind that one bit.

"We're going to be taking your blood pressure next, if you would just have a seat on the chair over there for me," said Chelsea, directing me in the direction of the dentist chair by lightly grabbing me by the hips with her warm hands.

I sat down in the dentist chair, looking at the selection dental equipment, exactly like you would find in a usual dental clinic. Chloe handed Chelsea the sphygmomanometer, or blood pressure cuff, and Chelsea sat down on a leather stool, wheeling it towards the dentist chair.

She was now closer than ever before to me, and I smelled her delightful perfume as it crept into my nostrils. Chelsea positioned my right arm across her lap and I felt the sensual touch of her sheer silk pantyhose on my arm. She rubbed her warm right hand across my arm and warmed it up a bit. I was quite surprised how warm her hands were, considering the uncomfortably cold temperature of the room. I looked her in the eyes for a split second, and realised just how beautiful her deep blue eyes were.

Chelsea eventually slipped my arm into the blood pressure cuff, sliding two fingers in between my skin and the cuff to make sure it fit right. After positioning it just as she wanted, she started pumping up the cuff up. I pretended to look at the gauge, but I was actually staring down at her beautiful, attractive legs covered in the thin pantyhose, leading downwards to her slender feet, nails sporting a neat-looking and classy white polish, shining brightly through the black hose.

"110 over 70," Chelsea read out loudly, snapping me out of the trance her pretty feet had me in.

"Good blood pressure," noted Chloe, nodding as she wrote down my blood pressure on the clipboard. "I'll handle his temperature."

Chloe walked across the room, her five inch heels loudly clicking as she went. She opened a drawer, searched through it but I couldn't turn around to see what it was.

Chelsea allowed me to get up from the dentist chair, and once again guided me by my hips towards the counter.

"Bend over the counter for me, darling," she said, and I obeyed her command immediately. Her warm hand lightly and slowly rubbed over my left bum cheek as she spoke again "We will be taking your temperature in two different ways. Orally and rectally, to get the most accurate reading."

This would be my first time ever having an actual object up my rectum and I was quite excited to be honest. From everything I've watched and read, it feels amazing. I mean, it would be a thermometer but surely that could only lead to bigger and better things, like a finger, or even a strap...

"Open nice and wide for me, George" said Chelsea, giving me a tap on the bottom, I opened my mouth as she inserted the oral thermometer. Then, I heard a snap from behind me, and another one. It was definitely Chloe gloving up; Chelsea's hands were still clasping my behind. The snapping sounds of Chloe's gloves made me squirm, awaiting the cold touch of the thermometer. I was so ready for this.

"Chelsea, could you hand me the lubricant, please," requested Chloe, kindly. Chelsea's warm hands left my bottom and I heard her open a cabinet and remove the bottle of lube. Behind me, I imagined a sensual scene of Chelsea squirting globs of lubricant onto Chloe's gloves, and Chloe lubing up the thermometer slowly to build up tension. If this was the case, she was definitely succeeding in building tension. Even though I was excited off the top of my head, the longer she took the more stressed I got.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers
12