Mistress Jones Ch. 03

Story Info
The school nurses continue ruthlessly teasing me.
7.5k words
4.31
66.1k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers

NOTE TO READERS OF CHAPTER 1: This is not a foot fetish/foot worship story and focuses on medical themes, don't fret though, foot worship and foot fetish chapters will be returning soon.

******

My vision was blurry as I opened my eyes. I forgot where I was for a few seconds before my vision returned back to normal and I could see the beautiful green eyes of Chloe Lovell looking down at me, a smile on her face.

"You gave us quite a scare, Mr. Evans," said Chloe, the pretty school nurse. She ran her soft hands through my hair, playing with it. "Most boys your age aren't as tired out by a milking procedure. We weren't expecting you to lose consciousness like that, but it's all okay. Do you feel okay?"

"Y- Yes, Miss," I stuttered as I tried speaking.

"Good, good," replied Chloe with a smile, still running her bare hands through my soft hair. "We had to restrain you to the chair, to make sure you didn't fall off or anything like that. Chelsea just quickly popped out to get a new top, you ejaculated all over her top you naughty boy."

She playfully talked to me like this for a few more moments before getting up from her stool and walking to the foot of the table, where I felt my ankles tightly restrained with cuffs. I couldn't bend my neck to see her, as the dentist's chair I was bound to was laid completely flat and my neck was also lightly restrained. I felt the cuffs on my ankles loosen as Chloe untied me from the chair. After she finished untying my ankles, she sat back on her stool and I admired her beautiful face as she uncuffed my arms from the arm rests. Finally, the beautiful nurse took off the light restraints on my neck and around my hips, allowing me to now move freely again.

The click of a button was audible as I felt the chair begin to sit up, I stayed sat down in the chair as Chloe sat down, seemingly visually examining my body.

"You really are an attractive young man, George," she remarked, once again making eye contact with me.

"Umm... thanks, Miss," I said, blushing from the compliment the kind nurse had just given me.

"I'll quickly take care of some minor things before Chelsea comes back," explained Chloe, placing her small hand on mine as I fell back into her deep eyes.

Chloe reached out her hands and started feeling around on my face, running her hands up and down the sides of my face. She then moved on to my neck and throat, doing an outer exam and almost massaging my neck, running her long fingers across my Adam's apple in the process. Her hands were so soft and she had such a delicate and professional touch, I was getting aroused from her touching my face, there was just something about how she looked at me, talked to me and touched me that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"You are nice and healthy on your face and neck," she noted, taking her hands from my neck and getting up from her stool. I followed her beautiful short legs, encased in the sheer stockings as she walked to the counter and took some instruments from the tray. She turned around and walked back to me, placing the instruments onto the tray at the chair.

"We'll move onto the throat exam now," she said, wheeling her stool back around the chair, once again sitting in my line of sight. Nurse Chloe took a tongue depressor from the tray this time, and placed it on my tongue as she got up to more easily perform the throat exam. She switched on the light of the otoscope and moved the tongue depressor around, hitting my gag reflex pretty quickly. I gagged and she giggled. "Just hold still for me sweetie, almost done."

Eventually she did finish the throat exam and she removed the tongue depressor, discarding it in the bin she had discarded the cotton swabs in earlier.

A few moments later, as Chloe was readying instruments at the far end of the room, the door opened and Chelsea entered, deftly walking as her high heels click-clacked on the white floor tiles. She quickly glanced at me, before looking on and walking to Chloe. I felt quite sorry for jizzing on the gorgeous blonde nurse's shirt, but what else was I supposed to do? It's not like I had much control after all. The two girls whispered quietly behind me, as I patiently awaited what was to come.

"We are almost finished with your preliminaries, George," Chelsea explained, running her bare hand over the side of my face. "Chloe finished the flaccid measurements while you were out cold to save time, we just need to clean you up before your exam starts."

Chelsea helped me up from the chair and my feet hit the cold tile floor once again.

"Down on all fours," commanded the nurse, and I obeyed instantly, dropping down onto my knees and bending over. "Oh, good boy," she remarked as she petted me on my head.

After Chelsea stroked her hands through my hair for a few moments, I heard something being wheeled across the room, until I saw Chloe's heels a few inches from my face and I looked up, getting a glimpse up her skirt in the process. She was holding the pole of an IV stand in her left hand, with a tube attached leading to the nozzle in her gloved right hand. An enema.

"We're going to be cleaning your tummy out with two enemas," explained Chelsea, looking down into my brown eyes. "First just a normal soapy one and then we'll move on to the glycerine enema."

Chloe handed Chelsea the enema nozzle and wheeled a chair towards her, while Chelsea walked around to behind me and I heard a glove being snapped on. Then, I heard a stool rolling across the slippery, cold floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her bare hand reaching to the instrument tray, removing the jar of medical lubricant that was used before. The shorter nurse sat down on the stool, and I was now staring straight at her small, hose-encased feet, admiring her long toes, nails with authoritative black paint finish.

Seconds later, I felt the cold, slippery nitrile-clad finger of Chelsea Keys on my bum crack as she spread the lube around my anal opening. As I stared straight at Chloe's beautiful feet, I felt my penis slowly hardening as I anticipated the enema nozzle about to enter my sphincter.

After a few moments of teasing my hole, Chelsea spread my cheeks apart with her hand and I felt the cool tip of the enema nozzle start to enter me. Now, for the record, I had never had an enema in my life before, but it was something I always found very sexy, it went very well with my medical kink. I was eagerly anticipating the flow of the water as the nozzle entered my rectum and my sphincter relaxed. With Chloe's feet mere inches from my face, and this appliance stuck up my ass, I could not be happier.

This brief moment of peace was soon broken as I heard the unclamping of the valve and the tip of the nozzle started spitting water in a steady flow up my rectum and into my bowels. At first, it felt amazing; the warm solution entered my bowels and relaxed me. However, soon the enema started to fill me and my stomach started cramping. I tried clenching my buttocks together, as if it would help, but nothing helped.

"It's okay, George, we're about halfway," Chelsea cooed, as she ran her bare hand across my bare buttocks, trying desperately to discard the nozzle from inside. "Just relax your bottom and take nice deep breaths for me."

I followed her instructions, I started taking deeper breaths and tried my best to relax, but it didn't do much. However, something about the combination of pain I was experiencing and being within arm's reach of Chloe's magnificent feet was keeping my cock rising higher and higher by the second.

Chloe started wiggling her hosed toes in her open-toe high heels, and I was lusting to feel them, smell them or lick them. They nearly made me forget about the pain in my colon, they were keeping me sane.

For roughly another five minutes this torture continued, and my stomach cramps worsened to a nearly unbearable degree. During these minutes, Chelsea stopped and started the flow of the water many times, as Chloe continued to play with her slender feet, crossing and uncrossing her legs (bringing her right foot within licking distance a few times) and wiggling her toes in the sheer pantyhose.

"Now, George, we just want you to hold the water inside for about five minutes," Chelsea explained, finally stopping the flow for the last time after the last drops had emptied into my colon. "After that, you may expel in the toilet over there, and then I want you to reassume your position right here."

Oh, you have got to be kidding me. There I was, on all fours, dominated by these two gorgeous young women, an enema nozzle stuck up in my rectum and my cock fully erect, humiliated out of my mind. Not that they cared, these two must have loved the sight of my obedient figure, on the floor below them. And you know what the worst part was? I loved every moment of it.

Chelsea spread my cheeks apart again and I felt the nozzle slowly slip from my sphincter, making a wet "POP" noise as it exitted me, receiving a giggle from Chloe. Then, unexpectedly, a new object was introduced to my pink hole. It was quickly slipped up into my rectum, where it sat comfortably.

"I just inserted a plug up into your bum to make sure you don't spill on the floor," Chelsea explained, moving her palm across my back, making the hairs stand at attention. "We wouldn't want your little bottom leaking now, do we?"

Chloe's toes wiggled in her heels as she giggled once more, obviously quite entertained by the way Chelsea was talking down to me.

The butt plug sat in between my bum cheeks for an eternity, as I desperately tried to hold the water in my stomach. Chelsea kept on running her hand across my body for the entire time, arousing me even more.

Eventually, the five minutes passed and I felt the plug being extracted from my sphincter, making a similar wet popping noise to the enema nozzle.

"You may go relieve yourself now, George," said Chelsea. As if I needed to be told, I nearly ran to the bathroom stall in the corner of the room and planted my cheeks down on the seat before unloading my colon fully. The nurses outside laughed as they heard the embarrassing noises being created by the water expelling from me. I eventually finished, and I felt totalled, not quite to the point of passing out like before, but still tired out of my mind. After the noises of my embarrassing toilet visit concluded, I sat, breathless, on the toilet, exhausted.

The nurses had to help me get up and move over to the sight of the previous procedure, where Chelsea this time took a seat in front of me, as Chloe snapped on a nitrile glove and took the lubricant from the tray. Her cold, lubricated finger was soon coating the opening to my hole with slippery medical lubricant. It wasn't too long before the pretty ginger nurse introduced the lubed up plastic enema nozzle to my behind, slipping it up gently.

"George, this is a glycerine enema, so it may irritate your bowels a little bit," explained Chloe from behind me. "Whereas we gave you one and a half quarts of soapy water, we'll be giving you two and a half quarts of this one. You'll find it harder to hold, but we need to make sure we clean you out fully before your exam."

This explanation haunted me for the few seconds before Chloe unclamped the enema bag and the glycerine solution started filling me. At first, it was similar to the previous enema, it felt good and relaxed me. However, just like the previous one, soon it started to fill up my colon. The glycerine also, as the pretty nurse had warned, irritated my bowels quite badly, an itch I couldn't get rid of soon resided in my lower intestine before making its way upwards even more.

Luckily, I had the aid of Chelsea's larger, slender feet with her long toes decorated with the shiny white finish, still sparkling through the dark pantyhose. She continuously tapped her left foot in a hypnotising rhythm, and I soon forgot about the horrid pain and irritation created by the glycerine solution as I was entranced with this beautiful young lady's beautiful young feet.

Soon, though, it was hard to not concentrate on the painful shudders produced by my bowels as the glycerine solution continued to empty into me. I started squirming as it started filling even more than the previous enema.

"Just over halfway now, sweetie, it'll all be over soon, just relax and take some nice deep breaths for me," Chloe comforted me, playfully patting my buttocks as she spoke.

I was starting to be filled beyond full now, the solution still relentlessly pouring into my colon, not seeming as if it would stop soon. My torture was worsened by Chelsea, absent-mindedly teasing me with her pretty tootsies in the five inch black platform heels.

My cock was now fully engorged, even though the glycerine enema was cramping my stomach twice as badly as before and suddenly I felt a tear leaving my right eye. I started weeping and my tears fell to the cold tile floor below me. In my head I started cursing at myself for being such a pussy, but this pain was unbearable, I couldn't help it. Chelsea soon became aware of my soft weeping, my head buried in my arms.

"It's okay, sweetheart," she cooed, gently running her soft hand through my hair. "We're almost finished, just a little bit more to go. Relax for me, relax that bum for Chloe now, let it just empty out."

It felt so good as she played with my hair, so caringly and so gently, she hushed me as I continued to weep uncontrollably, humiliated beyond belief.

Soon, I felt the flow start to slow down as the nozzle spat out the final contents of the bag. Chloe ran her gloved hand over my bum, her delicate touch making me squirm. I raised my head from the floor and looked up into the caring blue eyes of Chelsea. This nurse, the one that had been teasing me relentlessly for the past however long this preliminary exam had taken, the one who I had literally ruthlessly ejaculated on, really did care.

A similar wet pop sound could be heard as Chloe took out the enema nozzle, ever so gently and slowly, and replacing it with the same butt plug as before.

"Just another five minutes, darling," said the nurse behind me as she plugged up my sphincter completely with the instrument. "Then we'll be done here." I comforted myself by keeping my eyes nailed to Chelsea's hose-clad feet, sparkling nails and long toes. The five minutes didn't exactly fly by, though. I had to put up a massive fight to bare the stomach cramps I was experiencing, easily three times worse than the previous ones.

After the longest five minutes of my life passed, Chloe slowly took the plug from my backside and helped me up. She led me to the bathroom stall, sitting me down on the toilet and standing in the doorway, looking at me as I expelled all the contents of the glycerine solution. I didn't even care that she was there, smiling at me as my torture concluded finally, and the final contents of my colon were emptied into the toilet bowl.

The two nurses then helped me to the counter, where they bent me over and proceeded to wipe and dry my behind with a fluffy towel.

"Chloe will take you to the exam room now," Chelsea said, looking me in the eyes with a smile and placing her warm hand on my cheek. "I'll be there shortly."

Then, the short, cute nurse led me by the hand through the door and into Exam Room 2, where the other student nurses were waiting for me. I took a good look at the exam table, noticing stirrups usually used in gynaecological exams attached to the end of the blue leather seat. There were also armrests similar to the dentist chair, as well as long, extending armrests that ran horizontally from the side of the table.

"Hop up on the table, Mr. Evans," said Hayley Price, patting the table in a gesture for me to sit down.

Chloe let me go from her delicate hand as I slowly approached the table and sat down on it. Hayley ran her soft hands across my leg.

"We're going to just position you so that Miss Jones can examine you properly," she said, as I felt the table start to lower down to a flat table. "I'm going to need you to get on all fours for me, please Mr. Evans."

I sighed quietly and assumed this familiar, revealing position once again. In this position I waited, and I could feel the eyes of Hayley Price burn my skin as she visually examined me. During this wait, I heard all the nurses snap on a pair of gloves.

Eventually, I heard the door to Exam Room 2 open and the clickety-clack of three pairs of black platform heels became audible as the school nurses entered.

"Hello, George," greeted Miss Willow Jones, walking around the table, bending down at the end to look me in the eyes. "Just relax for me, dear. It'll all be over before you know it."

She walked back around me and another three pairs of gloves could be heard as they slid onto the nurses' hands, all of them finishing with a loud snap, making my erect cock jump.

"We'll start off with a normal prostate exam," announced Miss Jones, her heels clicking as she walked to directly behind me. I couldn't see any of what was going on behind me as I was still in this revealing position, where everything was going to be taking place behind me. "Hayley, could you please restrain George lightly, so that he doesn't fall off the table if he passes out again."

As she said this, I felt myself blush once again, as I heard two of the nurses laugh and Hayley giggling as she walked around me and cuffed my hands to the sides of the table with soft leather cuffs. Another nurse spread my ankles apart and cuffed them in similar soft leather cuffs.

"Would you mind giving Mr. Evans a nice view of what's going on back here, Hayley?" requested the husky voice of the beautiful Miss Amira Harding.

"Oh, of course Miss," said Hayley, as she quickly shuffled from in front of me to the corner of the room, returning with a large glass mirror, with a black steel frame. I could see the well-built and athletic didn't have the easiest of times having to carry the large, heavy mirror. As it was placed in front of the table, I saw the faces of Miss Willow Jones, Amira Harding and Chloe Lovell looking straight at me in the reflection. In Miss Jones's left hand, she held a tube of liquid, which she soon squirted onto her right index and middle fingers.

"I'll just insert two fingers for now, sweetie," said Miss Jones after she handed the tube of lubricant to Chloe, who placed it on the tray.

"Try not to pass out again," added Miss Harding, prompting another giggle from Chloe and Miss Jones.

Chloe assisted Miss Jones in spreading my cheeks apart before the pretty older woman's cold, gloved middle finger slowly sailed into my rectum. I moaned as she entered me and started slowly massaging my prostate with a come-hither motion of her index finger. Not long after, I felt another finger introduced to my hole. She slid it down to join the other finger, already working to arouse me. I could feel my hole being stretched wide by Miss Jones's two fingers, but it didn't hurt, on the contrary, it felt quite amazing.

My cock pulsated as my science teacher turned doctor continued to play with me, her fingers buried deep inside my most private of parts. I continued moaning and squirming as I watched the pleasure on her face as she tortured me, switching over to fucking me slowly. Her fingers sawed in and out of my sphincter, starting slowly before starting to speed up. I started breathing deeper, my pelvic muscles tensed up before Miss Jones slapped me sharply on my backside.

"Relax now, sweetie," said Miss Jones, returning to massaging my prostate professionally. "Let me just have a good feel around here. If you feel any urge to ejaculate, please let me know, so we can handle it properly."

My hole felt so full with my teacher's two fingers inside, slowly bringing me closer to a glorious orgasm.

"Miss, I think I'm about to-" I managed to say breathlessly before moaning again as she pressed hard on my prostate, making my cock jump violently, my scrotum tighten and my body tense up. However, just as I thought I was going to climax, Miss Jones swiftly removed her fingers from my behind.

TF2123
TF2123
235 Followers