Mistress J's Training Begins!

Story Info
J was the Domme that owned him.
3.1k words
3.93
47k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 30 J and I were close intimate friends. J was a hot blue eyed blond with 37 C breasts and a nice curvy body. She wore her hair short for a butch which signaled the lesbians that she was fare game for play. J was an aggressive dominant woman who used me whenever she felt the need for sex and fun. If she needed money she took it, if she needed my body she took it too. For my birthday J came over to my apartment to give me a special surprise. Handing me a beautifully wrapped present she grabbed my cock through my pants pulling me to her and gave me a kiss. Giggling J took the gift away set it aside and began playfully attacking my body, aggressively undressing me. Clothes flew off me as I was quickly disrobed. J kept dressed in her cut off jeans and low necked blouse revealing the tops of her shapely braless boobs. As soon as I was naked she forcibly bit my upper lip, raping my mouth with her long tongue and pushing me down on the bed belly up.

Breaking the kiss, holding me firmly down on the bed by my wrists, she chanted into my eyes, "I am going to suck the come out of your cock so hard your balls will hurt… then I am going to rub your gooey jizz all over your butt cheeks and spank it all off!"

Giving me another hot French kiss she licked her way to each of my nipples biting and sucking them hard making me wiggle and cringe under her. I was kind of afraid because J had never been this aggressive with me before but with her hand around my balls squeezing me I had no choice but to lay there and obey. I cried out as she pulled my balls by the chord and pinched my balls making me feel as if I was just kicked by a mule.

"Shut up come slut or I will whip your ass first before I empty your useless dick," J sassed me back royally, going back to biting her way to my cock and yanking my balls from their roots.

I remember the last time we had sex I begged her to give me one of her hot blow jobs with her middle finger up my ass stimulating my prostate gland. I almost blew the top of her head off. I came so strongly come flew out of the sides of her mouth. After I came J was cursing embarrassed and slapping my face for coming in her mouth. She made me lick my come off her cheeks and out of her mouth spitting come and saliva into my throat. J then sat on my face grinding my mouth, forcing me to eat her pussy till she wildly came. I loved eating her pussy because she liked my long tongue wiggling around her hole and she purposely took a long time for an orgasm just to have me captivated in her sex.

J has no use for intercourse preferring oral stimulation to get off. Fucking to her is only a way to get money from a guy or maybe a gift on a real special occasion. Once we vacationed in San Francisco and for thanking me for paying for everything she fucked me on my back while watching an adult video on the TV. Holding my balls and pinching a nipple she forced me to come fast and fill her pussy with my cream. J had had a hysterectomy so she could not get pregnant so we never needed birth control. Carefully holding her pussy lips closed she moved over my mouth ordering me to open my mouth. As soon as I did she squirted my come from her vulva and creamed my tongue. Just entering her tight pussy was an experience.

Watching me day dream J slapped my balls so hard I almost leapt off the bed scolding me saying, "If today was not your birthday I would skin your cock and balls from your body now pay attention to my mouth and enjoy you bastard!"

"I'm very sorry J I was thinking about all the fun we had in the past as well. I missed you," I plead!

"Don't worry I will take care of your sorrowful spirit when I spank your disobedient butt red," J guaranteed! Now lay back and enjoy your last suck from me for a long time!

J was moving this week and she was giving me her last goodbye in the form of some hot kinky sex. I took a deep breath and relaxed as I felt J slowly begin licking the tip of my cock. As I relaxed she relaxed her hold on my balls so she could concentrate on sucking me hard. I watched her slip my cock into her mouth and begin fucking it with her lips. J loved using her sharp teeth as she went up and down my shaft. Her deep blue eyes never lost eye contact with mine as she seemed to mesmerize me like the snake she was. Slowly she slipped her lubricated middle finger into my ass searching for my prostate gland. As soon as she found it she began to massage it with slow rotations using her tongue on my glans the same way. I began to moan aloud and grind my hips in the same rhythmic motions. Her face seemed to smile knowing she was giving me so much pleasure.

I forgot all about getting spanked during this hot suck session. J began sucking me harder massaging my balls as if to help coax my sperm to shoot out of them. The finger in my ass was getting me so aroused I almost come just from that stimulation alone. Spitting out my cock which glistened with saliva J began to masturbate the shaft while her finger pressed harder on my prostate. My cock head was drooling pre-come all over my belly adding a good lubricant for J to jack me off with. Getting a little bored J looked angry with me and yelled, "You had better come quick slut or I may just stop and give you a bad case of blue balls instead…now concentrate and let me have your precious load in my hands!"

I had no choice J did not know how close I was. Before she finished talking I groaned aloud and began pumping a weeks worth of pent up come into her hands like hand soap. J kept squeezing my shaft making it harder to shoot and increased the intensity and feeling of each ejaculation. When I finished coming J squeezed me off from the base to the tip making sure she got it all. Smiling at me holding her prize in the palm of her right hand she ordered, "Roll over slut and let me anoint your ass cheeks with your warm come … get ready for your first birthday spanking baby!"

With the feeling of bliss all over me getting spanked was my last request but I obeyed and rolled over. J handed me a pillow to place beneath me propping up my body so my ass cheeks were more vulnerable. I suddenly felt my cheeks get slimed by my gooey come. J giggled saying, "I read this in a woman's magazine on how to humiliate your man and so far so good your face is bright red slut face. Wait till I spank that butt red next."

Once J had finished playing rubbing my come into my bare flesh she whacked me once saying, "Arch your back and present your sexy ass for me and take my punishment like a man I know your not a wimp and will make me proud of you if you take my spanking for me!"

I curved my back for her raising my ass cheeks harder. What it did was tighten my ass muscles so the spanking would be more painful.

Raising her hand J whacked my left cheek. The pain was so intense it seemed to go through my vertebra all the way to the top of my head; the impact sent me slightly forward so I had to move backwards for the next blow. After several whacks on both cheeks with similar intensity I began to cry out aloud from the painful blows. I was not really frightened having never been spanked this way before. I had a determined lady friend to finally teach me a lesson in tough love. J never spoke she just concentrated on giving me the hardest spanking of my life. The bare handed went on until J's hand was so burned from flesh on flesh it was as red as my bare butt. When she stopped I was still wiggling and moaning as if she were still spanking me for a full minute later.

Getting off the bed J rubbed her sore hand and watched me groan and wiggle in pain. "Happy birthday slut face and I hope to see you again sometime in your life …goodbye!"

J walked out the door and I never saw her again until fifteen years passed. I had gone through an interesting marriage and a relationship with a massage therapist. Moving back to town she met a friend of mine and told her to tell me to call her. When J heard my voice on the phone she was so happy to see me. We had talked about our last meeting and some of the water under the bridge. I had bought a condo and was living by myself so I was fair game for J as well. Inviting herself over she wanted to see me right away. I proposed that she give me a spanking as an offering of forgiveness for having waited so long to play again. J agreed. She suggested I cut out a pair of old jeans so my bare ass cheeks would only be exposed because she did not want to have sex with me yet and did not want to see my cock and balls. This got me so excited I readily agreed.

J drove to my condo and knocked on the door. We kissed on the lips and hugged for a long time at the door. I was already 45 and J was 50 but she still looked fine. J was wearing a jump suit not showing off her best asset her breasts. We had talked several times on the phone and J was quite antsy to begin the spanking. "Ok slave we can talk later get those cut out jeans on your going over my lap for a spanking I can't wait to beat your ass again," J demanded!

I changed in the bedroom and came out like a kid again. J had a big smile on her face. I gave her permission to whip me as it pleased her and not hold back. "Don't worry slave after all these years I have lots of experience with spanking and there will me no mercy for you either," J promised!

Grabbing my wrist she pulled me over the couch on her lap. It was like time was still as if fifteen years vanished with the first slap on my bare ass. I had been experienced with spankings as well. My X wife had whipped me often as well as the massage therapist. With J it was special because she was adamant about dominating me. I could not believe how strong J still was and how hard she whacked my bare ass again and again. My body bounced on her lap crushing my balls under her as they got crushed on her pubic bone. I cried out loud with each slap that penetrated my very soul. J seemed to seal me as her slave as I was discipline. I had told her on the phone if she took me back I would do anything she told me to do for her. The spanking was long and hard. I was sweating and out of breath when J finished letting me fall off her lap to the floor. "Kiss my feet slave and beg me to go with you for dinner," J demanded!

Rubbing my sore asscheeks I kissed her shoes and told her I would be honored if J accompanies me for dinner tonight! Making me stand J wanted to see my spanked ass. I got up and let her observe me eying her accomplishment she giggled, "Your going to be sore for a week I can see that right now this is one spanking your always going to remember for sure now get some soft briefs on the sore ass and take me to dinner slave!"

We had a fun dinner and did not talk about female domination just small talk. I got up the next day with a sore ass. When I looked in the mirror it was black and blue from the pounding I took. I called J to tell her and she told me to put ice on it because it was just the first of many lessons I was going to learn being her servant. Changing the subject, "Get your ass over her right now I need my floors scrubbed and dinner made slave be here in fifteen minutes and don't be late!"

I got dressed and rushed over to her apartment. At the door J handed me a bucket and mop, "Get to work slave and after dinner we can chat about the future!"

I cleaned her floors spotless as she watched TV and smoked making sure I kept busy with a look of anticipation. I then fixed us some steaks, potatoes, and veggies that sold J on keeping me for at least a while. After dinner we sat down for some serious talk.

J knew I had been bisexual curious and had lots my anal cherry to my x-wife with a strapon. I had also been fucked by several other women as well with strapons. So I was experienced with taking cock. J confessed that she came back to California to join a private bisexual orgy group that only takes experienced couples. Back east where she lived the last fifteen years she belonged to the same private group and met a few couple who moved to Southern California. J wanted to keep playing in the group and needed a new partner and she wanted me. I grew worried as to what she wanted and began to look disturbed. "If you can trust me with your life over my knee baby you will trust me with your asshole when we swing. I can teach you all you need to know to enjoy sex with a man before we join!"

"Starting tomorrow you're going to bring your strapon and several whips over here so I can begin the training. I am confident with some private encouragement you will be sucking cock and taking it in your ass very soon, J promised! "Now come over here and get your desert and lick my wet pussy!"

I crawled to her and J opened her legs and grabbed the back of my head forcing me into her crotch. When she felt my tongue enter her pussy she blew out a puff of smoke and cooed saying, "How I messed your velvety tongue on my pussy over the years you're the only man I met that eats pussy as good as a woman! Eat me bitch!"

I licked her labia and pushed my tongue deep into her hot hole fucking her with my tongue it had been a long time since my tongue licked J and I missed the taste. I wanted to give her first lick one to remember so I kept away from her clit till she was clawing my neck with her long nails to lick higher. As soon as I began to suck her clit she came in my mouth ejaculating fluids as if she were a man. J was so excited she even pissed in my face with a stray shot of urine, making my eyes blurry and stinging from the salty pee. Unapologetic she grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom slamming the door shut. Kneeling before her she placed her pussy back in my mouth and ordered me to drink giving me another squirt. As fast as I swallowed the salty pee she fed me more until her bladder was empty. Slapping my face so hard pee shot from my mouth J chided me saying, "Get use to your sour belly slave this is your state in my house; from this moment on your my pee toilet and ass licker!"

Taking me in the shower we bathed in the streaming water soaping and washing each other ritually until our entire bodies were squeaky clean. J stuck a soapy finger in my ass making sure I was clean there as well then ordered me to do the same for her. I sensually soaped her ass crack then slowly washed her anus sticking a finger into it like a bottle brush to clean her nether hole. J wiggled her butt and spoke, "get used to washing me there slave because your tongue is going to live there and you will want to lick a nice clean mistress ass slave boy! Now get on your knees and lick my clean ass and see if it pleases me boy!"

Kneeling on the hard porcelain shower floor I began kissing her ass cheeks working my way to the top of her crack. I licked my way down her crack and enter her taboo nether hole with the tip of my tongue. J was moaning madly fingering her clit as I fucked her ass with my tongue. I grabbed my cock and was stroking it madly as I continued to eat her ass hole out. J began crying out from all the sensations in her anus and her clit getting ringed by her finger and began to come. My own cock began to shoot come but just as I came J began to pee all over my cock washing my stiff cock off and all of my sticky come down the drain. Realizing too late I had been masturbating myself to orgasm J got really pissed at me turned around and kicked me in my empty balls making me cry out grimacing as I held my sore balls with both hands. "You have a lot to learn slave jacking off right under my nose without permission is a black stripe on your record. You're never going to see the inside of my pussy with a limp dick. I am going to have to start your training from square one," J sternly promised!

Wait for the next part of the story of Part 2 of the training!