Mistress Kaderin

Story Info
A chaste fiancee is easy to manage!
2.9k words
3.69
22.9k
10
0

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron breathed through his nose, his wrists carefully bound behind his back. Cameron was kneeling on a hard chair beside Kaderin's Princess bed.

He'd bought the bed for her at Christmas, and let her have her own little room here, because she wasn't really comfortable sharing a bed yet, Cameron tossed around too much.

Such a horny boy, she told him quite often.

Kadi, resplendent in a tiny camisole that just covered the tops of her breasts and snugly at her thighs, God, Cameron thought it was the frilliest little black thing he'd ever seen.

Kaderin ran her clear French manicure up and down Cameron's straining cock as he worked to maintain his balance, difficult as it was kneeling on this ridiculous chair.

"So did you have a good trip?" Kadi grinned.

She was clearly amused that Cameron had been trying to sell software in the Midwest while locked up in his chastity belt, and night after night he'd called her from motel rooms, or contacted her online.

"Kadi, you know I suffered. Whenever I'm not with you it's-"

Kadi laughed, and Cameron watched her chest bounce. He was hypnotized.

"Cameron, what the hell? You could take the thing off. You could've taken it off, this belt of yours and traveled without it. And you suffered! You watched porn on the hotel cable anyhow."

Kadi giggled.

She couldn't really understand why guys did this to themselves. Cameron was such a nice guy.

To travel and not look at porn, to try and focus on his work, that she could understand.

And, if it meant he wore the belt too, great. Or, have a jerk off fest and watch porn every night, as a reward for a busy day of pushing that computer crap.

But he was such an odd guy. He self-imposed this ridiculous hardship. Shit, she'd understand if he went to hookers while he was running around the country.

She, Kaderin, certainly wasn't faithful.

They were engaged, even. There was an "understanding" But that didn't mean she was giving up her life!

She rubbed the sensitive area under his cock head. Kadi couldn't help chuckling as he knelt there, uncomfortably on the chair. Oh, he was crying!

"Baby, what's wrong?" Kadi leaned over, inadvertently letting her breasts nearly fall out of the tiny top, and she took a couple fingers and wiped the tear from his right eye.

"I-I just missed you so much. And I was so horny."

She smiled. Kadi knew her smile was magnetic, she got her teeth from her dad's side of the family. Glossy white teeth, and rosebud lips.

"I missed you too, Cameron, hon. I really did."

Really, she couldn't resist. "I wasn't um, horny, I have a friend, but I did miss you!"

Cameron began sobbing softly. Really crying.

He had been up on his knees on that awful chair, but he sank down on his haunches, and Kadi helped Cameron climb off the chair and let him lay on the bed, his face on her chest.

"All those nights, locked in the belt, and dreaming of you."

Poor baby...

But wow, his dick had gotten harder.

Kadi's fingers trailed down to it, and she tickled the glans. He has a big one, Cameron does. I don't think he knows much of how to use it.

Such a sweet man, though. She'd really never talked to him much at Buttermilk State, but they'd been involved in the Student Senate elections, and joked around.

When they'd met again at Nicky's picnic, Cameron had asked Kaderin out, and what a nice guy, after the series of evil, sexy losers.

The pre-ejaculate problem had not bothered Kadi that much, but when Cameron had shown her the chastity tube-wow.

"See, that's my problem." Cameron explained haphazardly that first night that she'd watched him lock it on. "I used to see a professional key holder, and Arnell-

She's great, but she told me that my problem was that I was too careless and lazy, you know, to hold back and give a woman her pleasure before I came, orgasmed myself."

Kadi had enjoyed meeting Arnell. The fiery redhead had a quick wit, and was so nice to Kadi. Within twenty minutes of the introduction at Arnell's um, center, Cameron was naked and looking really awkward in front of the two girls.

It was kind of weird, they were having ice tea in the Blue Massage Suite, and suddenly Arnell snapped her fingers, and Cameron was naked, man.

Arnell had begun stroking Cameron's dick while talking to Kaderin, as if she was opening a jar or something. She didn't even really look at him.

Arnell had been wearing a cute little floral halter dress, looked very cute, and her long, silky legs were crossed, and there Cameron was standing in front of her, letting her touch his dick, rubbing and rolling it.

Wasn't Cameron a little freaked out? It wasn't like we were going to both strip and mess with him, we just sat there at the table as he stood in front of us.

"See the problem is, Kadi, Cameron is very inconsiderate, and he's only interested in his own pleasure. " Arnell had said. "Here, give me that fork."

Kadi had handed the fork to Arnell, and Arnell had held up Cameron's stiff boner with one delicate little hand and she'd poked the foreskin and then the glans a couple of times, fairly hard.

Cameron winced, but he kept his hands behind his back.

"He just wants (POKE) to get (POKE)his rocks (POKE)off, rip off(POKE) your (POKE)clothes, get(POKE) his wee-wee(POKE) wet and go home, (POKE) they all do.

You can put up with(POKE) that from the hot(POKE) guys, but Cameron really (POKE)should be of (POKE)service. Otherwise(POKE) he's kind of useless."

This was the first time Kadi had seen Cameron cry. He just wept silently, and she got the impression it was less because of the red marks now all over his poor dick, and more what Arnell was saying.

Arnell had casually continued to discuss Cameron's deficiencies, and then she'd thrown the fork on the table.

"Stop crying. God, you make me sick. You used to tell me that your mom and your brothers would make fun of you when you cried, and I don't blame them."

But Cameron cried harder, and finally Arnell slapped him hard across the face.

This turn of events had scared Kaderin a little. She wanted to tell Cameron that they could go home if he wanted, get away from this crazy bitch.

"That's enough of your tantrum." Arnell said in a louder voice, as if Cameron had been screaming and yelling instead of just weeping silently.

"You want the strap? Is that what you want?" As Arnell shouted at Cameron, her boobs shook in the hot little pink top (I must know where she got that dress, Kadi thought)

Arnell winked at Kaderin, and Kadi had to laugh. Cameron was crying but focusing on Kadi's tits and her crossed legs. Arni was right. Men were completely obsessed with sex.

"Go over there and get the razor strop out of the night-table."

As Arnell ordered this, Cameron began babbling, his eyes wide and his cock sprouting further.

"N-no please, Arnell. Please, I'll blow my nose, don't make me get the strap."

"You don't want me to hit you with the strap, baby?" Arnell's full painted lips were very close to Cameron's quivering face. She now had her hand on his cheek and she was stroking it.

"N-no please. I'll do anything. I'll take you guys out for lunch, or something."

Arnell gave Cameron a big, wet kiss, which Kadi noticed with some jealousy.

Arnell kissed him two or three more times, till bright red Honeybee Luscious Lip Gloss was all over his face. She continued to rub Cameron's cheek and pulled on his penis.

"You just want to make it up to us, baby? You want to treat us right, don't you?"

Arni's voice had fallen to a whisper. "You sexy man. I bet you'd like to pleasure us both right now..."

Cameron nodded eagerly. "Yes, yes, please, Arni-"

SLAP!

Arnell's hand had suddenly gone from caressing Cameron's cheek to hitting him so hard he fell onto the floor.

Arnell began laughing.

"You little faggot! You think you could satisfy US? I didn't invite your friend Kaderin to come over here to practice faking orgasms. Go get the razor strop now, or I'll get the Antidepressant, and you don't want that, do you?"

Cameron had burst into heavy tears, and scrambled up to go over to the nightstand. He brought back a rolled leather belt thing, and son of a bitch, if Arnell didn't make him bend across the table.

Fifty times the strap fell across Cameron's ass that day, and then he'd stood in the corner, weeping more, as Arnell and Kadi smoked and talked a bit, and then Kadi had learned about the chastity belt.

Now, Kaderin stroked Cameron's hair and chuckled. She had given Cameron a couple of spankings over the last few months, but she could never be a kick-ass disciplinarian like Arnell.

Still, he seemed quite pleased and devoted.

"So how long ago did I let you out, before the trip, hon?"

Cameron looked up at her from where his face had been grazing on her cleavage.

Oh, those bleary eyes. The poor bastard hasn't got a chance."

"Uh, about a week before I-I left. It's been 23 days now, Kadi. "

Cameron paused.

Kaderin laughed deep in her throat, and rubbed Cameron's shiny red dick a little faster. It wasn't a really small penis, but kind of pencil sized. Dicks were really strong, apparently...

Arnell had once caned Cameron's dick with this nasty bamboo thing, when she was demonstrating to Kadi how important it was to minimize complaints about excessive chastity.

Arni also had whipped Cameron's dick when he'd fallen short in cunt eating, and also when he was unable to swallow her pee.

Kadi had not been able to bring herself to hit Cameron's dick with a bamboo switch, but a couple of times she'd whipped it with a ruler, especially when she'd been teasing him too long and wanted him locked up fast.

And then of course Cameron occasionally got his "privileges" and would jerk off in front of her...Kadi thought that was hilarious. Men look RIDICULOUS when they jerk off.

"If he bitches about not getting to fuck you, make him really appreciate beating his meat...don't let him use his hands, cuff him and make him rub his dick against the wall."

Jesus, Arnell was ruthless.

But Cameron really could use more discipline. Sometimes when Kadi had stroked Cameron too long, he'd have an "accident" all over her new blouse.

"Maybe I should jerk him off naked." Kadi had commented to Arnell.

"Naah, you want a separation between your slave boy and your lovers. Always wear at least a body stocking, and then just unsnap it so he can go down on you."

Arnell had giggled.

"I only let my husband see my tits at Christmas and on his birthday!"

Arnell was married, but also had many lovers and seemed quite content with her life.

"You can let Cammie fuck you now and then, Kaderin, but don't make it too often. You gotta have him begging and hoping for the right to touch and stroke you...

And, the privilege of stroking and touching himself!"

Kadi had learned a lot of this was true.

Sometimes, when they were at home together, Kaderin would bind Cam's hands behind his back and play with his dick during commercials while she watched endless chick shows.

No sports!

Fortunately, his friends had stopped calling and asking Cameron to go to games or shoot pool or any of that stuff, actually even before Kadi met Cam.

Arnell apparently had been annoyed that Cam had been unavailable for a shopping trip during March Madness, and so she'd had a basketball party at Cam's house and made him serve his brothers and all his male buddies...

He'd brought out beer on a tray, while dressed in a hideous tutu (Kadi had seen the pictures)

And then Arnell had changed Cameron's diaper (yes he was in "Depends" under the ballet dress) in front of the boys...

And then Arnell had shown the fellows how Cammie practiced sucking and deep-throating cucumbers.

After this, Cam's best buddy from the Marine Corps had made Cam lick his own personal uh, skin flute, and everyone had found this wildly entertaining.

And so he had lots of free time.

Even at the reunion picnic where Kadi had seen Cam again, she'd noticed that he was excluded from Frisbee, and that the guys had been snickering at him, no old friends anymore!

So Cameron had time to be teased manually with Kadi's long nails while handcuffed on the couch, as they watched all sorts of stuff like "Project Runway" or dramas on the "Lifetime" channel.

And then she'd quiz Cam on plots, especially when she watched taped soap operas.

If Cameron couldn't remember whose illegitimate baby was whose, or what idiot married who on "General Hospital"...

Kadi would do evil things with Cam's piercing!

To have a good chastity device, Arni had explained, you have to have a piercing, and then lock the pierced cock into the cage so it couldn't be removed.

However, you could also undo the cage and then lock the piercing to a tiny screw eye hook in the wall and make Cam stand there for hours and try to learn how to remember stuff.

The screw eye hook was fastened just above the level of Cammie's waist, so he had to get up on tippie toes to keep his penis from being ripped off...

And truly, he learned to be much more interested in Kadi's programs!

Kaderin didn't want to be mean to Cam. He'd given her a diamond engagement ring in February and they were planning a wedding for next fall.

But, Arnell had pointed out time and again that in order for Cameron to appreciate Kadi, she had to keep him aroused and disciplined...and a little afraid of her!

And this seemed to be the way to handle things!

Now, though, poor Cameron looked terribly hopeful.

"I-you said maybe tonight, you said maybe we could fool around, when I came back?"

Kadi pretended to look serious. He'd brought her a tennis bracelet...those diamonds!

And what a sweet guy he was. But, on the other hand, Arnell said you had to maintain firmness and consistency. Or lie to him for your own benefit. Whatever.

It had been so nice. The bracelet, dinner at La Lutece, the nice walk through Buttermilk Falls's West Side. Romantic, hand in hand.

Why couldn't Diego be like that? It was all wham-bam.

Diego was smoking out on Cameron's deck, and Kadi was not sure if Cameron was aware of this.

"Darling. You know, I've been going without, too, just the last couple of days."

"R-really?" Cameron asked, smiling as the ceiling light shone on his bald spot.

Kadi gently tweaked Cameron's right nipple. She smiled, and let her pink tongue escape her teeth.

"I'm on the rag right now?"

"Huh?"

God he's so..." Aunt Flo's on town?"

"I'd love to meet your family."

Kadi could see why Arnell slapped him so much.

She tried not to grit her teeth.

"Cameron, I'm menstruating."

Comprehension finally came into his watery blue eyes.

"Oh, so you can't really fool around..."

Kaderin gave Cameron a big, lower lip pout.

"It's really frustrating for me but also for my friend, who hasn't had any nookie in a while."

"What?"

Out on the deck, Diego's cell phone rang. He looked down at it, leaning slightly. Goddamn bitch better be ringing him. She wasn't the only fish in the net, he hoped she knew.

"Whassup, Kaderin?"

"Honey, I just talked to my friend, the maricon."

"Yeah? He go for it?"

"I told him how you feel about moustaches. He wasn't happy, but it's just 'cos it took him so long to grow it out."

"Faggot. Bitch. I had a 'stache when I was eleven, baby."

"So I got him, Cameron- I got Cameron to shave, and put on my lip gloss."

"No kidding?"

"I told him, that I can't get laid right now, 'cos I'm bleeding."

"You lying bitch." But Diego was laughing.

"Yes, but you wanted to show me how they do it in prison. And I've got him kneeling in front of me right now, on the floor. "

"Did you put that belt back on him, that locks up his pee-pee? I don't want to see no faggot's pee-pee. I jus' want him to do some SUCKING."

"I locked him up, and I told him he can't come out of it unless he does a good job."

"He sucked dick before?"

"Yes, his professional dominatrix-"

"The puta?"

"Yes, she told me that he's done it with hired hustlers. She hired them, but he paid."

"He likes sucking dick so much he pay?" Diego was incredulous.

"No, it's more complicated, but he's no virgin and his rear isn't a virgin-oh, shut up, Cameron, Arnell told me everything!"

Diego rolled his eyes, looking at the phone.

"Just for that, Cameron, I'm not going to let you cum at all tonight, and I'm not going to let you suck out my tampon. No blood for you. If you keep this up-" her voice got high.

Diego couldn't believe this. She, Kadi a useless cow, was now threatening the maricon, tellin' him he'd have to leave if he didn't suck dick. And it was his house!

"Okay, he's crying a little bit, but you better come in the living room before Cameron's lip gloss wears off...oh shut up, Cameron, you know you love it."