Mistress Kara Finds a New Slave

Story Info
6.7k words
4.38
16.9k
1
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to see your Membership ID please." David looked at the huge man standing in front of the door of the one story brick building nestled among the other one story brick buildings that lined the river banks. Most of the buildings were the homes of small manufacturing businesses that were the backbone of the city's economy. It was 11pm on a Friday night and only one of the buildings had a small light on over the front entrance. The parking lot across the street was nearly full and another giant of a man stood guard at the entrance of the lot. "I'm not a member, but I have this "Courtesy" pass" David replied. The man at the door flipped on a small flashlight, read the card, looked at David, then nodded. "You can go in, it's $20 dollars" he said, holding out a big hand. David handed him the $20 and the guard opened the door, allowing David to enter.

He didn't know what to expect as he entered "The Red Door", the name of the private club his friend Carl belonged to. His friend had wanted to escort David and show him around until he became comfortable with the Club and its activities. David said no and had been adamant about his decision. He wanted to experience everything he saw, heard, felt with a fresh clear mind. He wanted to avoid any pre-conceived notions.

Once inside, David was met, or perhaps a better word would be, intercepted by still another giant of a man, this one dressed in a black leather vest, opened at the chest revealing a mass of muscles, black leather pants and boots. The man moved as quietly and quickly as a cat and David thought to himself, not a man he would want to face in a fight. The giant handed David a 5x8 card with "Welcome to The Red Door" printed on it. "Since this is your first visit " he said, "you need to know our rules, which are strictly enforced. Have a good time". The man stepped away, leaving David alone to read the card. He read the card carefully, noting all the disclaimers of liability of "The Club" for anything conceivable that might happen that could injure any participant in any activity he or she might be a party too. David was asked to sign the card or he would have to leave the club.

David signed the card and passed through a curtain of dangling, black rubber strips that hung from the top of the door frame. He found himself in a lounge lined with couches and chairs filling the area; a table with a coffee maker bubbling merrily; another table holding a bowl of fresh fruit, donuts, candy bars; towels and other items. There were several people sitting around engaged in conversations, two were reading and one appeared to be sound asleep. A man and a woman looked up as David entered, nodded and returned to what they were doing.

He passed through the lounge and found himself in a long hallway.

As he walked down the hallway he passed the door to a large room. He looked in and saw three large "X" crosses mounted on pedestals, each facing its own wall. There was a sofa and several chairs sitting against the fourth wall. A man and a woman were sitting on the sofa, their attention directed to one of the "X" crosses oh which a nude woman was strapped to each arm of the cross, leaving her limbs spread wide as she faced the wall.

A man wearing a black leather outfit was whipping the woman with a flogger. Her shoulders, ass and thighs were already colored a bright red. Each time the man struck with the flogger, the woman made low whimpering sounds, her body twitching and squirming as the leather kissed her flesh. Each time the flogger landed on the woman the couple on sofa nodded their heads in seeming approval of the flogger's strike.

Part 2

David left the room and as he walked down the hall, he came to another open doorway. He stepped inside a slightly small room and saw two flat tables, hung from the ceiling by chains to each corner of the table. One table was empty, but on the other a naked man lay on his belly. His arms were drawn over his head to one end of the table, where his wrists were shackled in chains to a large eye bolt on the table. His legs were shackled in chains to a large eye bolt at the other end of the table. He was being beaten with riding crop wielded by a woman who was wearing a tiny bra, a tiny thong and black boots that reached up over her knees. Each time the crop came smacking down on the man's shoulders, buttocks, or legs, a loud groan came from his lips.

David left the room and as he walked down the hall, still another doorway showed itself. He looked inside and shook his head at what he saw. The room was set up to replicate a medical exam room. A naked woman was on a table, her legs strapped into stirrups, and straps around her torso and arms holding her to the table. Two other women were giving the woman on the table an enema. David hurriedly left the room as the woman strapped to the table was obviously about to reap the rewards of the enema.

At the far end of the hallway, was another room. As David entered the room, he saw a naked man lying on his back, his arms, legs and body strapped down on a flat table. David heard a buzzing sound mingled with the grunts, gasps and moans of the man on the table. There were two women standing on either side of the table, busy with something near the man's groin and suddenly David had no desire to know what the women were doing.

He left the room and returned to the lounge area, poured himself a cup of coffee and sat down to think on what he had just witnessed and what, if anything, he was going to do. As he sipped his coffee, he thought about the many discussions he had held with his best friends when they tried to explain why they were so deeply involved in ALT. They urged him to look into ALT to put something new into his own life. His friends were concerned that David's "business" was too dangerous (only he really knew how dangerous it was) and that he worked too hard at it...they didn't like it that David's "business" was his whole life.

Part 3

He was deep in thought when he felt a hand on his shoulder gently shaking him and a soft, melodious voice asking "Hey, are you all right?" He blinked his eyes, turned his head and looked into the lovely face of a woman. "Er, yeah, I'm fine, just thinking". Her face broke into a smile. "I'm Kara, you're new here yes?

I didn't see a green bracelet on your wrist, but I thought I would take a chance and talk to you anyway. Did you come to play?" The expression on David's face told the woman all she needed to know and she laughed softly as she ran one hand through her hair. David grinned, "I'm David and yes I am new all right. I read the House Rules and walked around to check out the place. I saw a few sessions in progress, but I still have no idea if I'm going to hang around or leave. I know why I came, but I wonder if there is really anything here for me."

She leaned back on the sofa and David saw that she was a beautiful woman. He guessed she might be in her late forties, maybe early fifties. She had dark black hair without a trace of gray, bright green eyes, flawless skin and a smile that could light up a dark room. "So why did you come here David?", she asked in a voice that was soft and melodic. He sipped his coffee and gazed at the woman. "I have two friends who belong to this dungeon club. Carl got "promoted" and this"... he waved one hand in the air "is all they talk about. I had to promise him I would come down here to see if anything interested me." He smiled and shook his head. "If I hadn't made the promise, he would talk my ears off." Kara chuckled and nodded. "Carl, that's Carl Phillips, I know him and his wife. Carl was just elevated to Master status. His wife Helena is now Carl's slave. They make an excellent Master/slave couple."

Kara folded her long legs under her and sat Indian fashion of the sofa. She leaned forward and looked into David's eyes. "Tell me David do you have any interest in our choice of a lifestyle?" "Why should I?" he replied. "From what I have been told, read and seen, your lifestyle entails a need to experience pain and kinky sex." She shook her head and took David's hands into hers. "It's more than pain and kinky sex David. ALT begins with the thrill of submitting complete control of one's self, to the control of another. Such submission calls for a deep love and trust of that other person. You will not find such love and trust outside of our world David." He was almost mesmerized by the intensity and passion in her voice and he leaned back in the sofa.....listening and pondering her words.

She picked up Dave's coffee and drank, stopped and made a face. "Eww, black and no sugar.....how can you drink it that way?" He laughed, "That's what happens when you steal from someone...you get punished." She made a face at him, and handed his cup back to him. "Tell me David do you have a lover?" Her question was so unexpected and personal, he began to blush, then shook his head. "Do you know what love is? Do you know what trust is?" she asked him.

Part 4

David leaned back again, shrugged his shoulders and shook his head. "Nope, never had the time, or inclination to research love. Now trust, that I do know and God help the person who betrays my trust in him or her, for they will know what pain is" he said and winked at Kara. She stared at David for a minute, then shook her head. "All right David, let's stop fooling around. I want to introduce you to MY world. I want you to be my sub for awhile. Let me take you through the different "play stations" that we have in our dungeon. I will explain each "game" and you can decide whether or not you wish to play. I will play the role of the dominate...your playmate. We will not be Mistress and slave, so you will be able to stop the play of any game any time you wish."

David listened to Kara, just sipping his coffee, his face void of any expression. After a time he spoke. "What kind of "games" do you have in mind? I want nothing to do involving genitals, enemas, needles or skin cutting." Kara nodded, unfolded her long legs, rose off the sofa and held out a hand to David. "Come walk with me David. Let me show you the "games" we will play together." David stood up from the sofa and took hold of her hand. She started walking down the hall and into the room where the three "X" crosses stood...all now empty. She led David near to one and then she moved close to it. She raised her arms up and laid them against the two upper parts of the cross and spread her legs and put them against the two lower parts of the cross.

"We will play our first game here. You will strip naked" then she turned to look at David and gave him a sly grin, "unless your modesty precludes you from nudity when a female is with you". She didn't give him the chance to answer her and continued talking. "You will put leather cuffs on your wrists and ankles so you can be shackled to the cross in the same position as I just showed you." Then she led him to the wall where there was a rack. "We will play this game with these toys" and she began to show him each "toy". A flogger, a wooden paddle, a riding crop, a cane, a barber's razor strop, a belt and several whips.

Kara picked up the riding crop in her right hand and slapped it against her left hand so that the square patch at the far end of the crop struck the palm of her left hand. She looked at David. "Your body will take the place of my hand when you are shackled to the cross. The way this game is played is that I will be using some or all of these toys to strike your naked flesh which will introduce you to the exquisite pain that subs seek from their Dommes. There won't be any scores kept, no points awarded, no demerits if you cry out. You can stop me at any time if the pain is too much for you to take. The sole purpose of our game is to show you how and why the game is played. Do you want to play the game?"

Kara watched David's face as she tried to fathom his thoughts about the game. She kept still about the little "extras" she could throw at him to spice up the game.....like pinching and twisting his nipples or striking upwards between his splayed legs with a flogger to make him realize how vulnerable he was when shackled to the cross or putting a hood over his head to reduce outside sources of light and sound to enhance his being alone with the pain and his thoughts.. He looked into Kara's eyes and said softly "Let's play". Her face lit up with a smile and she nodded. "When did you want to start?" He walked up to the cross and ran his hands over the wood....it was smooth and warm to the touch. David felt the cross was calling for him to embrace it. He turned to Kara and spoke a single word, "Now!"

Part 5

Kara's heart nearly leaped out of her chest when she heard David's reply. She had been developing feelings for David, and not just as a potential slave. Hiding her elation at his decision, she pointed to a table in a far corner and told David to disrobe and use the lavatory before going to the cross. David looked at Kara with raised eyebrows. "I can decide whether or not I need to use the lavatory" he replied, his voice tinted with sarcasm. She gave him a dirty look. "You have never been whipped David so I suggest you take my advice, else you may spend time on your hands and knees......cleaning the dungeon."

While David was preparing himself, Kara went back to the rack of "toys". She took offher blazer so she could freely swing her arms. Under the blazer she was wearing a sleeveless blouse and a pair of slacks, not exactly an outfit a proper Domme would wear, but it was comfortable and it made her look good. She looked over the assortment of "toys", seeking one to use on David when she introduced him to the games they would play while he was on the cross.

In the meantime, David had stripped himself of his garments and some of his pride as well as he used the lavatory. When he returned to the cross, he noticed that people were starting to come into the room to watch the games. He discovered quickly that he could not conceal his nudity with only his hands, and he found himself trying to hide between the cross and the wall.

Kara chose a leather flogger of some 20 strands, each strand having 2 small knots tied into the strand. As she slowly walked back to David and the cross, she chuckled seeing David's uneasiness at being naked in front of strangers. "Come, come now my little sub you must learn that being naked in a gathering of this kind is a normal occurrence. You will be seen naked and you will see other people naked... well subs anyway. Now put these leather cuffs on you wrists and ankles, make them snug so you won't slip out of them." When the cuffs were on, Kara pointed to the cross. "Belly up to the cross David and I will hook you up." As she hooked the cuffs onto the shackles on the cross, she told David there were only two more things to do before they could start the game.

"David you must now choose a "safe word". You will use this word to tell your Domme or Master, which ever one you are playing with, to immediately stop the game....whether you cannot endure any more pain, or if you feel sick.....only by speaking this word can you stop the game.....and only you can re-start the game. Remember what I have told you David for someday it could save you from serious injury. Do you understand David?" He nodded saying, "Yes Kara I understand and I choose the word SONNY."

"Now my friend, one more thing" and she slipped a black leather hood over his head. "Hey" he called out, his voice muffled by the hood. It held the stale, pungent odor of old, damp leather; it had no eye holes; and it severely restricted his hearing. "Hush David, I want you to wear the hood. It will isolate you from the lights and sounds of the dungeon, allowing you to concentrate on the delicious sensations that my "toys" will impart on your senses. Trust me David you are safe in my care."

David tried to take some comfort from Kara's words as he took stock of his situation.

He was naked; he was shackled by his wrists and ankles to a large X-shaped cross;

he was on display to strangers who would watch what was going to be done to him;

he was about to be whipped by a woman he did not know; he could not free himself from his restraints.......and he had chosen to be in this situation. He shook his head as he said to himself----What the hell have you gotten yourself into?----He immediately answered his own question—I came here because I need to find out if this ALT that Carl and Kara seem so keen on, with its physical and mental torment, is for me. So old man, you are going to see this "game" through to the end.----

Suddenly he heard a voice calling his name. "David.....David.......David are you OK?" He shrugged off his day dream and nodded his head. "Yes Kara, just preparing myself to play."

He heard her laugh. "Then we shall begin" she replied.

Part 6

Suddenly he heard another female voice. "Hi Kara I see you have a new slave.....wow, he is something. Can I use him?" David shivered hearing some other woman wanted to "use him"...whatever that meant. He heard Kara laugh. "Hi Sandy, no he is not my slave and no you can't use him. He is a virgin....his first time in a dungeon." He felt a warm body close to him and a hand slid over his shoulders, back and across his ass. "Awww, please Kara, he is sooo beautiful." He heard Kara laugh, "No, now go away and stop trying to arouse him. I want him to concentrate on our session." "All right Kara, but I'm going to haunt you until you share him with me."

David felt a hand sliding over his ass. "That's my hand" he heard Kara say. "Sandy is right, you are a beautiful sub. Now it's time to play. Prepare to be used David." He felt his whole body begin to tense up. Then he felt a weird sensation...things were sliding up one arm, around his neck, across his shoulders, down his back and across his ass. Over and over the sensations were repeated and then they changed. The things were slapping against his flesh...harder and harder and harder. He realized that he was being struck with one of the multi-strand "toys" that Kara had called a flogger.

He was surprised to find that the strikes of the flogger were almost like firm caresses, pleasant to feel. Suddenly he felt several hard blows...they didn't hurt, but they took him by surprise as they actually forced his body up against the cross. Several more blows landed on his shoulders, his ass and the back of his thighs... harder than the ones before and then more and more and more. The blows began to sting his flesh. He took a deep breath and waited for more blows......instead, he felt a soft hand caress the back of his neck and a soft voice called to him "Are you all right David?" He nodded, "Yes Kara, just fine."

Kara chuckled "We shall continue my brave sub." The blows started up again, each harder than the one before...on his shoulders, on his ass and the back of his thighs. Over and over and over and over Kara laid the flogger on David. Then the blows began to really hurt.....not enough to make him cry out, but he found himself taking deep breaths to try and remain calm. The nature of the blows seemed to change as did the pain they dealt. Some of the blows slapped in such a way that he felt the individual leather strands, which carried knots in the strands, raking his flesh. Other blows made a solid clump against his skin.....when the individual strands became entangled making a single ball that felt like he had been punched with a fist. Instinctively he tried to twist away when he felt the strike of the flogger. Kara then grabbed a handful of his hair, "Don't you dare move away from me sub, stand fast and play the game." He steeled himself for more punishment, he would finish the game.

However no more blows came. Instead he felt the caresses of a soft furry thing gliding over his aching body and burning flesh. Kara called softly to him. "Are you all right David?" He realized he wasn't being flogged and with a sigh of relief answered, "Yes Kara, I'm OK." The blows began again.....harder and harder. He could hear Kara grunting as she put more effort into her strikes. The flesh on his shoulders, his butt and thighs showed more and more red stripes and welts began to appear as well. It was then that Kara noticed that David was no longer trying to twist away from the blows. Yes she had grabbed him by his hair and scolded him about that, but now she saw that after each blow had pushed him against the cross, he was straining to move his body back towards her, seeming to beg for another strike.

12