Mistress Karinda's Devious Twist

Story Info
Mistress shows her pets another side.
3k words
4.23
20.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday arrived like it did every week, this was a different feeling now flowing through him for his penis was wrapped and locked by his mistress. His hockey gear was in the trunk of the car and his team had the early game on the schedule. All week long he had hoped in one way that mistress would unlock the CB3000 so that nothing would be different on the ice or in the dressing room, of course she had other ideas and his devotion and respect for her was about to be proved. The other teammates usually never arrived early so he trying on his jock at home and sighing that it covered the chastity device figured that he might avoid staring eyes and questions if he were the first one in the dressing room and got changed quickly.

Luck was on his side possibly not lady luck, but no other players were there as he hurried down to the dressing room and began his change to the hockey uniform. Stripping down putting on his under armor and slipping up his jock just as his line mate and closest friend on the team arrived.

"Hey Jace, awful early and anxious are you?" greeting came from Norm's cheerful self.

"Norm, ready for the battle tonight or are these guy's a pushover?" Jace retorted, holding back the sigh of relief for thirty seconds earlier and Norm would have seen the clear plastic bubble encasing his cock and how would he have explained himself.

Hitting the ice for the skate around and warm up the device didn't seem to affect his skating or shooting again something of a huge relief for himself. The puck dropped and the game began and all was forgotten until half way through the second period sitting on the bench he looked into the stands and saw mistress and Denise sitting watching, they both gave a wave when their eyes met. His cock started to throb he had wanted this so bad to have mistress watch him play or participate in his other true passion, and here she was, full concentration to stop the blood from flowing for the pain would affect his game. The rest of the game became a blur as his mental power was used to stop the erection and wondering how embarrassed mistress was going to make him public humiliation in front of his peers would be something he did not fathom or embrace for hockey and these guys had know idea of his kink.

Sitting there after the game which they won sharing the brown pops having laughs and reliving the goals, the stops, the guys had no idea of the churning and grinding going on inside his body, he felt like the ingredients of a smoothie in a blender the ice cubes being sliced and diced and conformed into a slushy substance mixed with the fruit and the yogurt, what was in store for him, and how hot Denise looked sitting beside mistress. Changing last to avoid the stares and glares and forgoing the usual shower with the knowledge that the water was now cold at the arena after 14 guys had been in every week one last guy always lost out. Bag over shoulder sticks in hand he garnered the courage to head out to the lobby and then to his car or to wherever mistress chooses to have him go.

Turning from the hallway stopped dead in his tracks Norm, Mistress and Denise were all huddled together in conversation. Approaching with caution and fear, Mistress saw him first and came right over giving a hug and a kiss on the cheek. During the hug he could feel Mistress make sure her thigh rubbed against his loins as if checking to make sure that he had the device on.

"Just go along with everything like a good boy!" she whispered in his ear. Taking his hand leading him back to Norm and Denise. The two of them had a good conversation going on, and Mistress just smiled as she slid up to Norm it almost looked like she stroked his ass. Denise came over smiling with that melting look of her's; bringing back the flood of memories of the threesome we had that first meeting at Mistress's house. She gave him a peck on the other cheek in a way of welcoming.

"We have invited Norm over to the roadhouse to join us in wings and a beverage or two." Mistress parlayed.

"I will go with Norm in his car and Denise and you can follow in yours." she clearly stated.

"How did the two of you get here then?" Jace asked

"A friend from work lives near by so she dropped us off," Denise replied grabbing his two sticks and carrying them out to the parking lot.

As normal for Denise and Jace, Mistress did the ordering he was kind of surprised that Norm was caught up in this and did not order for himself. The wings came and so did the pitcher of draft. Mistress was beside Norm and showing him lots of attention, Jace wondered was this to make him jealous or what her motive was the only thing he knew was to be a good boy and not make waves or spoil Mistress's evening. Denise constantly was putting her hand on his thigh between the knee and hip squeezing even ever so often he was curious if she knew he was wearing the device. He was glad for Mistress's text messages on the pager all week long preparing him and helping him get used to control all by his lonesome as not to let the snake get hard well caged up. Oh how sexy Denise was the look in her eye so alive, her mouth with just a slight pout so kissable, and her smell so floral and arousing. The food cleared away and a second pitcher of draft on the table as the DJ started to take over as the supper crowd thinned and the night crowd sauntered in, the fast songs Mistress talked over not including Denise or him into much of the conversation it seemed she had her sights set on Norm this evening.

The firs slow song of the evening started and Mistress reached across the table and took his hand leading him onto the dance floor. Her perfume filling his head with swirling thoughts of lust as her soft breasts bore into his chest and her grinding hips swayed and rubbed his member in all its plastic around and around knowing she was angling it against her clit trying to bring her self off in a mini climax. She just looked him straight in the eyes and through the power of suggestion and her grinding ways let him know that the pleasure she felt in the way he was behaving him self. Curling her fingers into his hair grabbing it and forcing it to the right to see Norm and Denise in the dark corner of the dance floor grinding into each other, their faces locked in a lip embrace that seemed to have a soulful tongue exchange going on.

Music breaking for a moment we all headed back to the table and Denise and Mistress headed to the girls room while the two gents sat back down at the table. Norm could not say enough about his two female friends and how lucky it must be to have such hip ladies interested. Norm told him about how Mistress was explaining about her house and the fact she was lucky enough to have a few pokers in the fire and that life was treating her very kindly. He could see in Norm's eyes the sparkle of desire, and then it was quickly over to the hot mouth and body of Denise did he know if she was seeing anyone or married or what was her story and oh god could she kiss. Just then the ladies returned with them resuming the same chairs Mistress had something up her corset he could just feel it in every bone of his body.

"Lets go back to the house for a nightcap, would you be able to join us Norm?" with such a deep seductive voice that could melt butter Mistress queried.

"I do not see any reason why not," Norm, answered the whole time looking at Denise, this seemed to irritate Mistress.

"Jace you take Denise and I will go with Norm because we both know where were going," came the words like syrup out of Mistress's beautiful mouth.

Once in the car Denise sitting with her back against the door and just staring at him, almost like in a trance, once the car was in gear and moving along the road she spoke, "Mistress does not want us to strip when we enter."

"Guess she does not want Norm to know how we play?" he responded.

The short drive only took a few minutes pulling in front of the house just before Norm and Mistress arrived we were on the driveway when Norm opened his door and stepped out his jeans showing a slight wet spot and obvious tenting. Rushing to the other side opening the door for Mistress offering her his hand to help guide her out of the car, being rewarded with a deep smile. The curious nature of what the evening held ahead was driving him delirious without a hint from Mistress and no, info from Denise he just continued being the good boy following the lead set out by the lady whom was his center of the universe.

Once inside the spacious living room the memories of where this all started brought a smile to his face, Norm seemed in a state of sexual readiness and Denise just followed and did as Mistress instructed. Denise and Mistress left us in the room alone and Norm possibly due to what happened on the drive over was not talkative and Jace lost in the thoughts and wonders of this evening did not start up a conversation before the girls returned with the drinks. Turning on her stereo the music was soft and relaxing in the background almost hypnotic in fact, Mistress letting Denise sit beside Norm and very close so that their thighs were pressed against one another the heat rising could be felt in the arm chair beside the loveseat. Mistress rose and positioned herself behind the loveseat, and covered Norms head with a hood the only cutouts were the mouth and two small breathing holes.

Motioning to us she took Norm by the hands and started towards the stairs to the dungeon. Moving her head the signal for us to follow was evident without a word being spoken. Denise and Jace followed their Mistress like two puppy dogs wagging their tails hoping for a treat or a soft pat. Once in the dungeon Mistress raised Norms hands and bound his wrists together and tied him to a overhang ring and started the ritual of stripping him, one button at a time and with her long nails painted such a crimson colour making contact with each inch of skin exposed. Reaching the last button pulling his shirt from the waistband of his jeans she bunched it up and using thin leather strings secured it out of harms way leaving the chest and back exposed to the dungeon air.

"My pets strip from me NOW!" she commanded as her fingers stroked and fondled Norms nipples and then slowly made circles down towards his belt line and back up the magnificent tease of the male skin by an artist of sexual deviant ways. Norm's chest the canvas and Mistress's fingers the artist's brush. Shed of our clothes the shocked look in both Denise and Jace's eyes as they simultaneously saw the chastity devices protecting their Mistress's toys. The haunting laughter erupting from the lungs and throat of Mistress must have curdled the contents of Norm's stomach by the sounds that he was emitting.

Hanging there in complete darkness Norm looked like a kidnapped slave found by Mistress to bring about whatever she desired. Slowly and antagonizing the manipulation of this abducted friend and teammate of Jace all planned because his Mistress listened to the exploits of Friday night hockey something she was not part of in his life, now she was making it her business to control this also. Undoing the belt and the button Mistress dropped his jeans to his ankles and then without fanfare did the same to the boxers, and ordering Denise to remove them from the ankles. Producing a spreader bar she positioned Norm's legs to the desired width she wanted.

"I think you both can see how aroused I made our tied up guest on the short drive over here." Mistress talking like a teacher before a class no real emotion or tone in the words just stating facts.

"My fingers have kept this pathetic excuse for a cock erect well the two of you obedient pets disrobed," she continued in the same monotone.

"In a moment or two I may or may not let him see the lengths that the two of you have gone for me," the dialect or lesson continued.

"Jace originally I was going to test your jealousy and have you tied to a chair while I let your friend have his way with Me, and then see how good of teammates you could have been satisfying My needs," she explained.

"Then he spoiled it by lusting after my love and first and devoted female pet!" this was spoken with an anger I had never felt or heard from Mistress before.

Her fingers wrapped around the shaft of the man now definitely in kidnap mode the stroking up and down with each sentence and then the squeezing at the head or the base to stop the sensations the blueness starting to colour around his sac and the veins along his length. With her free hand she motioned Jace over and pointing to the pocket at the side of her left breast on the leather corset indicating the key to the padlock locking the CB3000 in place. Taking the key freeing him-self she smiled at the fact he was not hard the device had taught him control and at the same time protected her prized possession from spilling any seed. Next she allowed Denise to take off her belt letting fresh air swirl around and sooth the swollen lips that had been confined in leather for the same length of time as the snake had been caged.

Letting both her pets help her out of the leather corset and becoming more vocal, she let go of the abducted one as she started to play with the two as a reward for wearing the devices in such earnest and without whining, and begging to have them removed. Changing direction in mid stroke she removed the hood and let the boy see the naked flesh inches away but untouchable. Placing a ball gag in his mouth she led the other two over to the bed positioned at a direct angle so that his hanging carcass could not avoid seeing the action about to unfold.

Mistress lay prone on her back as the two pets attended to her needs. Her female pet started kissing and licking all along her pussy lips, as the male pet sucked and played with the elongated nipples getting harder and more erect with each suck and roll. Mistress took hold of his member and brought it to her lips and began to caress it with a tenderness until the lust took over and then the rapid sucking and deep penetration into her oral cavity as she drew his cock closer to orgasm her eyes watched with amazement as the kidnapped man seemed to show all the signs of a voyeur. Motioning for Jace to take Denise as she needed some stroking and Mistress knew Denise brought her off even better when being taken by someone at the same time.

He moved down and spreading Denise wide slowly pushed his hardened steel like shaft into the familiar velvet tunnel. With each thrust in and pull back Denise moaned into Mistress's hot pussy, and her tongue danced and darted touching all the inner walls and the tip flicking the g-spot over and over driving the orgasm of Mistress to higher heights. Mistress watching with interest saw the twitching and spasms of the hanging kidnapped victim, his thrusting hips into the air, the rolling back into his head of eyeballs exposing the whites, the scrapping along the floor of the spreader bar, Mistress had finally found a true cuckold one that did not need to be trained a natural for these movements only personified once the two pets started to copulate. Norm was totally taken by Denise and that kiss on the dance floor and now seeing her fucked by his friend he could not hold back his sexual darkness, Mistress encouraging verbally the two pets to finish and find their own climaxes. Denise moaned and groaned a deeper vibration bringing Mistress over the edge and her cries of pleasure music to his ears brought him exploding filling the pussy of his sister pet. The same time jets of seed shot like a cannon from Norm falling short of the bed that the three of them had just shared their orgasms on. The devious twist of Mistress had worked out better than she had dreamed of.

Always the one to reward her pets, she tapped Denise and sent her over to Norm and told her to pleasure him, as she pulled Jace up to her kissing him and then flipping him onto his back mounting his hard cock and riding him faster and harder than ever before. She had flipped him around so that she could stare into his friends eyes as her other pet sucked him into a complete submissive space. Mistress K had discovered and brought into her little fold a new member that she could tease and humiliate as her pet and her had fun.