Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 03

Story Info
Adam is retrained as a castle slave.
3.9k words
4.51
44.9k
6

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam satisfied his mistress but was not untied. Instead she teased him that he would earn his freedom by satisfying her a second time. This was a change from the old game they had been accustomed to playing (which would have required a stretch break, or at least a change of position), but Monica was determined to teach him a new game with different rules.

The game was interrupted by Mistress Helga who knocked on the door and said, "That's all, folks. It's time for the slaves to go back to the compound."

"Ohhh," moaned Monica. "We were just getting started."

"We have a schedule to keep," said Helga. "Just a brief visit tonight. You don't want to tire him out. He'll need all his stamina tomorrow night."

Monica untied him from the bed and ordered him to don his brief before she refastened his arms behind his back. Then she fastened his leash to make him appropriate for the "common areas" and led him down the hall where he was placed back under the care of Mistress Helga.

There were more vans available for the trip back to the compound, so the subs weren't nearly as crowded on the return trip. The girls sitting on either side of Adam were more relaxed than before the party--and sweatier. One of them was wearing a chastity belt which was visible beneath her nightie; she must have had a particularly jealous master.

They disembarked at the compound, and the mistresses led their subs back to their rooms. Once Adam had been returned to his room, Helga untied him and confiscated his brief.

"Did Mistress Monica happen to mention me?" Helga asked. Her devilish smile frightened him as much as it intrigued him.

"She said you wanted to buy me," he revealed. "And that she refused your final offer."

"She hasn't heard our final offer. Mistress Kathy is going to offer her a job."

"A what?"

"As a full-time staff mistress--with full privileges and lodging for life. Along with her own personal attendant. You should be very flattered. We don't often make such offers, but Mistress Kathy and I think you're worth the investment."

"She won't agree to that," said Adam. "I mean, we have lives back home."

"Of course, you do. But we can offer her so much more here." She left the room, allowing his brief to dangle casually from her fingers as she sauntered out the door.

"I won't agree to that."

His objection amused her. "You cute thing, no one's asking! Good night now." She closed the door and locked it.

The next morning the subs were gathered for an exercise session in a room equipped like a health club. The girl in the chastity belt—who had been pitied the night before—was now envied by the other girls because her belt provided more coverage than the costumes the other girls were forced to wear. They had been given scandalously small g-strings which had to be worn carefully to avoid wardrobe malfunctions. Mistress Helga called them "anatomy malfunctions" since the wardrobes (as provided by their mistresses) could not be to blame. As their training progressed, she explained, so would the difficulty level of the uniforms.

Adam would have felt sorry for them had it not been for his own costume. It was a tiny ill-fitting loincloth that would have made Tarzan blush. The sides were held together with strings, but even when tightly tied, he did not dare make a sudden movement unless he were holding the suit with both hands. It was more embarrassing than being naked.

The subs' fitness training began with a vigorous treadmill session with predictable results. None of the slaves' costumes could contain their wearers under the stress of exertion, so the subs were penalized for their anatomy malfunctions with extra time on the treadmills at even greater speed.

This was followed by a strenuous weight training session designed to keep them fit enough to satisfy their mistresses' demanding appetites. Each staff mistress tracked the progress of her charge by taking notes and warned that steady improvement over future sessions would be mandatory.

They were then taken outside and hosed off before being escorted into the dining area—dripping wet—for lunch.

In the afternoon they were escorted back outside for a lesson in gardening. Because this was an outdoor activity, the subs began the session by applying sunscreen to each other. None were permitted to apply lotion to themselves. Applying the lotion required Adam and the girls to have their hands on every curve and bulge of each other's sweating bodies. The mistresses closely monitored the activity and allowed no crevice to be ignored.

The rest of the afternoon was spent landscaping the area around the slave compound with small hand tools, but when there weren't enough tools for everyone, Adam was forced to move dirt with his hands. Adam wondered what any of this had to do with their training, but none of the subs questioned it out loud. Obedience seemed to be the only real lesson of the day, and Adam decided the point of the activity must have been to give him hard-to-explain tan lines.

At the day's end, each of them was tied spread-eagled to a metal frame which faced the setting sun. Their mistresses hosed them down a second time and toweled them off before releasing them and sending them to their rooms with instructions to make themselves pretty for another party.

Adam was not required to wear makeup as the women were, but afterwards, his hands were bound behind his back along with the others for a pre-party inspection. When the appearance of each slave had been approved, they were once again packed into the vans and shipped to the mansion like cattle.

The subs were herded into the dance hall and reacquainted with their mistresses. Again Adam had difficulty recognizing Monica who was now wearing an all-rubber fetish suit and dark eye makeup, making her look even more hardcore than the night before.

"You look yummy!" purred Monica. "I wonder why I never put you in a loincloth before."

"I'm afraid it doesn't really fit me," said Adam.

"It fits you perfectly. You just need more training to get used to it. Give me a kiss."

He kissed her, then made a tugging motion with his arms to remind her that they were still tied behind his back. "Do you think you could..."

"Do I think I could what?"

"You know." He turned part way around so she could see the extent of his restraints.

"You're not asking me for a favor already, are you? You just got here. Aren't you excited about the games tonight?"

"What games?"

"Oh, I forgot they don't tell you anything! The slave games begin tonight. The mistresses are all very excited about it. I'm counting on you to win!"

"Win what?"

"You'll do just fine. Do you want a cocktail first? To get loosened up a bit? I can get it with a straw so I can hold it for you, and you won't need to use your hands."

About that time, Mistress Kathy stepped up onto a small stage at the center of the room carrying a microphone. She seemed dressed for a special occasion, having abandoned her business attire for a more festive outfit—a black velour catsuit.

"Oh, too late," said Monica. "They're starting. I'd better get you ready." She tugged his leash to lead him toward the stage.

"Welcome back masters and mistresses," Kathy addressed the crowd. "And slaves!

"Tonight we start the slave games--games of skill, discipline and luck—in which you, our slaves, will prove yourselves worthy of the vocation you have willingly chosen. Winners will have the respect of their mistresses, and losers should expect their wrath, so I know you will all give it your best effort!"

Mistress Helga was in front of the stage handing out special bondage gear for the new mistresses to apply to their subs.

"To make the competition fair, each slave will be bound in an identical fashion—with knees tied together and elbows tied behind the back. This will allow some freedom of movement, but only a little. Slaves will also receive bondage mittens to eliminate any possible use of their hands—because we hate making it easy for you."

This drew cheers from the crowd.

"Tonight's game will take the form of a scavenger hunt. I will call out the names of items one at a time, and slaves will find each item and bring it to me on stage. There will be no sharing! This is a competition, so you will not be allowed to play in teams."

By now the subs had all been restrained in the manner described, and the mistresses were applying oil to the helpless subs to make sure their skin glistened in accordance to the rules of the game.

Kathy decided it was time to begin.

"The first item on the list," she declared, "is an olive!"

The slaves scattered, some scuttling toward the bar, others working their way into the crowd hoping to find a guest with a martini. All the competitors were groped and spanked by the spectators for their efforts.

One guest caught Adam's attention, waving an olive in his direction. He ran toward her, but she suddenly popped the olive into her mouth and invited him to retrieve it with his tongue. He did, but he could not withdraw from her embrace without an enthusiastic probe of the insides of his mouth and of his costume.

The second item of the search was a wine glass. There were many such glasses in the room but they were difficult to carry without the use of their hands. Many of the slaves were forced to drink the wine out of the glass before their owners would agree to surrender them.

The game continued in this fashion with slaves having to perform more and more outrageous stunts to win items from the fickle crowd. One item on the list was a woman's panty; only a few women in the room were wearing them, and they were quickly abandoned in return for impromptu favors from the slaves.

When Kathy reached the end of her list, there was a three-way tie, but Adam was not among the three. Having just been eliminated, he slowly made his way back toward Monica who was frowning at him from across the room.

Helga whispered something in Mistress Kathy's ear, which prompted Kathy to take the microphone. "To break the tie, there will be one more item added to the list," she announced. "This should be interesting because I know for a fact there is only one of these items in the room. That item is—a man's loincloth!"

Before he realized what was happening, Adam found the three competing subs had surrounded him, and one of them was already biting his hip, trying to undo the knot that supported his garment. With his own hands and elbows still bound, he tried to scuttle away, but the crowd intervened—holding him and pushing him in the direction of whichever sub they hoped would win.

It was over in seconds. One of the subs proudly waddled to the stage with his uniform in her teeth. He was naked on the dance floor, and the guests responded without hesitation. Monica had to literally fight her way to Adam's side to defend him from the groping of the guests.

"We have a winner!" proclaimed Mistress Kathy. "But wait! Wait a minute! There seems to be some kind of disturbance out there! Mistress Monica, is that your slave? Bring him up here so we can get an explanation from him."

Now Mistress Helga made her way through the crowd to assist Monica in dragging Adam to the stage. As Helga tugged on his leash, Monica pushed away guests who were trying to fondle her sub's wobbling shaft. Ultimately, Monica had to hold Adam's member just to prevent others from grabbing it, and she did not let go until after he was safely on the stage.

"Mistress Monica," said Kathy as Adam was finally brought before her, "I have a question to pose to your slave." Monica held Adam close with his leash as Kathy sauntered in a casual circle around them. She stopped behind Adam's back and forced him to turn toward the audience, ensuring that they could see every detail of his body. From behind, she placed an arm around him and allowed her free hand to rest on his navel.

"Adam," she said in his ear, but also into the microphone in her hand, "Did you happen to notice that you're naked!?"

Adam did not laugh, but the guests did. Mistress Kathy waited for his answer.

"Yes, mistress," said Adam.

"And do you know the policy regarding nakedness at parties?" Her hand now was moving up and down his chest with careless abandon.

"I'm very sorry, mistress."

"Are you asking for our forgiveness?"

"Yes, mistress."

"But are you sincere? Are you feeling truly penitent?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good," she said. "In your current situation, it is in your best interest to do so." She paused briefly to tickle his scrotum before walking away. "Although you sound penitent, you don't look it. Mistress Helga, does he look penitent? His anatomy suggests that he's actually enjoying his transgression."

There was more laughter from the audience. Adam knew why, but he couldn't stop it from happening.

Mistress Helga stepped up to him and squeezed the erection in her hand. With her thumb, she wiped away a bit of moisture which appeared. "I concur," she said. "He's begun to self-lubricate."

"Further evidence of his perversion," said Kathy. "Adam, before you ask for forgiveness, I need to ask you something. What are you going to do to correct your transgression?"

"I will put my loincloth back on. If I could please have it back, mistress?"

She held up the garment. "You mean this little thing? Did this belong to you?"

"Yes, mistress."

"And you want it back?"

"Yes, mistress."

"So you're asking a favor of me." She smiled. "But what have you done to earn such a favor?"

Adam was quiet for a long moment.

"I broke the tie in your scavenger hunt, mistress."

The audience laughed.

Mistress Kathy stepped directly in front of him. "My, you're a clever one." Without warning, she embraced him and kissed him, forcing his sensitive organ against her torso. The audience erupted into a chorus of lustful approval. When Kathy finally stepped away, her tight-fitting outfit had a moist spot where he had touched it.

She looked down at the spot on her outfit, then smiled bashfully at the crowd. "More evidence," she said wiping the stain with a finger. She almost put the finger in her mouth, but instead wiped it on the loincloth. "I'm afraid this little scrap of cloth contains the moist evidence of your transgression, so I'll have to put it in your disciplinary file. Now I must ask a question of your mistress."

Monica, standing a few feet away, had done nothing since bringing him to the stage. Kathy was clearly still in charge of the situation.

"Monica," inquired Kathy, "tell us how you're going to punish him."

Monica looked at all the eyes upon her, took a deep breath, and smiled. She grabbed Adam's leash. "He'll get a severe spanking," she announced, "in my bedroom!"

The crowd sounded disappointed.

She started to lead him away, but Mistress Helga blocked her path.

"I'm afraid that just won't do," announced Mistress Kathy. "We have all been exposed to his uncovered sausage, and we are all very offended! Aren't we?"

The crowd concurred loudly.

"I'm afraid our guests will demand to witness his punishment. They won't be satisfied by anything less."

"More restraints!" someone shouted. "Mummify him!" Quickly there was a chorus. "TIE HIM UP! TIE HIM UP! TIE HIM UP!"

"His current level of restraint isn't nearly enough," Kathy mused into the microphone. Adam's mobility was already limited by the knee straps, elbow straps and bondage mittens he had been required to wear for the game, but Kathy was unsatisfied. "For an offense such as his, complete immobilization is in order." The crowd screamed their agreement. "Mistress Monica?"

Monica looked at the screaming crowd. She looked at Kathy. She looked at Adam.

"Slave!" cried Monica over the screams of the crowd. "SUBMIT!"

His fate was now sealed. He assumed the now familiar posture. Mistresses Kathy and Helga secured him in wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. Monica presented him with a ball gag. "Any last words?" she asked.

There seemed to be nothing to say. "We'll talk later," said Adam, hoping it was true.

The gag went in. Straps were tightened, inspected, and tightened again. Helga informed Monica that more body oil was needed. Helga poured more lubricant over his torso and generously stroked his erection for the crowd's approval.

"Now spank him," demanded Kathy, handing Monica her crop. "You remember how, don't you? You had plenty of practice this afternoon."

"Aim between the tan lines!" someone shouted.

A chain connected to his wrist cuffs was pulled upward, forcing him into an uncomfortable strappado position. A very vigorous, public and humiliating caning followed with Monica wielding the crop.

"That's enough," announced Mistress Kathy at last. She inspected his red bottom, caressing it with both hands. She found Monica's work to be satisfactory.

"Now you may discipline him in private—unless of course you wish him to stay and continue to entertain us."

"I think he's been stimulated enough," said Monica. "I'll walk him to my room."

"He'll have to hop," said Kathy. "We can't undo his restraints. This crowd won't allow it. Will they?" The crowd cheerfully agreed. "And he'll have to be quick about it. I don't know how long we can keep this mob at arm's length."

She meant it. Female guards struggled to clear a path so that Monica could lead Adam from the stage. Adam hopped as quickly as he could down the steps, across the front of the dance floor, and down the hall, with Monica pulling his leash the entire way. A phalanx of security followed them, and Helga repeatedly swatted his ass as if he needed urging.

Upon reaching Monica's room, the security guards secured Adam to the bedpost of the canopy bed before leaving.

It was a tremendous relief when the door finally closed, leaving him alone with Monica. She locked the door behind them, and finally they both had a moment to catch their breaths.

She stared at him. For some reason, Adam found it difficult to return her gaze. Then she giggled like the Monica he knew so well, but it was not reassuring.

"My, you're popular!" she said. "I guess we should have expected this with so few men on the island."

Adam was beginning to wonder about that. How could the men's dorm be full? What few men he had seen had been Academy staffers.

"And I had no idea what a turn-on it would be to see you this helpless," she continued. She grabbed him by his hair and forced his face into her cleavage. "Drool on me," she ordered. "I command you."

This was a side of her he hadn't experienced before, but gagged as he was, he couldn't stop himself from slobbering on her.

"Now I'm going to remove your gag," she said, "and you're going to use your teeth to disrobe me. Do you understand?"

He nodded his understanding. She loosened his gag and lowered it to hang around his neck.

"Monica," he said when his mouth was free. "I need to talk."

"I didn't give permission to speak!"

"You know I want to please you, but I don't know how much time we have before we're separated again. And we really need to talk."

"You're headed into dangerous territory, slave, by speaking out of turn. You think this is important enough to risk ruining my good mood?"

"I need to know. Is Helga still trying to buy me from you?"

"Of course," she said, caressing his body as she spoke. "Like I said, you're popular."

"Did they offer you a job? Here?"

"Mm-hmm," she moaned as she slid her hand down his back. "They're very interested in us. It's flattering."

"But you know you can't. Right?"

She grabbed both his nipples and squeezed. "How presumptuous! Telling me what I can or can't do? You're very close to spoiling the moment."

"I'm sorry, mistress. Ow! But what did you tell her? I mean, you couldn't—that is, maybe you could, but you didn't. Did you?"

12