Mistress Kathy's Academy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're really concerned about this aren't you? That's so sweet. If I sold you to someone else, you'd be so sad, wouldn't you?"

"You have no idea." Adam swallowed nervously. "So you're saying you didn't?"

"Oh, how you'd miss me! Oh, how you'd cry! What if I sold you, hmm? Whatever would you do?"

"It's not funny."

"I like seeing you like this. So full of doubt! What's going to happen to you? Hmmm?"

"Monica!"

She sighed with disappointment. "If you must know, I haven't given Kathy my answer yet. Part of me is curious to see how high they're willing to go. So I said I'd think about it."

"Monica, are you crazy?"

"Aren't you curious how much they're willing to--" She stopped. "Did you just call me crazy?"

Before he could even think of an apology, she stuffed the ball gag back in his mouth. This time she secured it with a padlock she had found on her dresser.

"I've been taught that there are some things a slave may not say to his mistress under any circumstances. THAT was one of them." She turned away and opened a drawer full of locks and chains. "You question my sanity? Mine? Then you question my fitness to be your mistress! You imply that my authority over you can be challenged! And you've hurt my feelings! Mistress Kathy was right. I've been too indulgent."

Adam tried to protest, but his words came out muffled as Monica secured locks to each of his restraints. "Did you notice that all of your buckles are designed to accept these little locks? At first I didn't understand why. I mean, once the hands are secured, you can't undo a buckle or a clasp anyway. Right? But now I know that locks are useful for preventing others from undoing my work. And I've decided you need a more tangible reminder of what I can do to you!"

When she had secured the last lock, she dangled a key in front of him. "For convenience, all these locks may be opened with a single key. This one. Now I'm going to show you something a CRAZY woman might do."

Monica left the room, leaving the door to the corridor wide open.

He was fully restrained, naked, gagged, and tied to a bedpost, and he could only watch as she left the room. And she had taken the key with her.

She'll come back, he thought. This is her idea of a joke. She'll come back, and laugh, and then we'll make love.

A minute passed, and then two. Three female guests walked by and gasped, lingering in the doorway long enough to see if anyone else had noticed what they had discovered.

Someone had. The group backed away as Helga walked into the room smiling evilly. She closed the door, leaving the others out in the hall.

"I saw Mistress Monica on her way out," she said. "She seemed very upset about something. And she gave me this."

She dangled the key.

"For some reason, she's placed you in my care for tonight." She moved closer to him. "My goodness, what on earth did you say to her?"

To be continued . . .

12