Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's beautiful, Adam reflected. If only she weren't a bitch.

Chrissy's chained figure reminded him to stay focused.

"An end note?" he asked Zana. "What does it say? You know I can't read the note unless you turn the page."

"Don't be such a poindexter. Keep reading." She lost interest in her whip and started rubbing her groin against him.

His breath caught momentarily in his throat as she began this new distraction, but somehow, he kept reading:

Pets, playthings and deviants have equal rank. Since no slave of this rank is permitted to have opinions, or the opportunity to express them, disputes among them are rare and have no consequence.

The only purpose such a slave can have is pleasuring those more privileged.

Zana kissed Adam on the lips.

"Are there more like you at the Academy?" she asked, breathing heavily, coiling her whip around his body.

"What? No." His breathing became heavier as the intensity of her attention increased. "I mean, I don't know. Mostly I only saw women." It hurt his neck to face her, but her penetrating stare made it difficult to look away.

"No wonder. They must have wanted you all to themselves. What was that like for you?"

"Different. Slaves there knew what the rules were."

"How tedious. Spontaneity is so much more interesting."

He read no more to her.

He couldn't.

She rhythmically stroked his unrestrained cock, seeing how readily it responded to her touch.

She unhooked him from the chain and lowered him onto the mattress.

"I'm not done reading," he gasped. It was meant to sound like a protest. It was more like a surrender.

"Fuck me, you idiot," she commanded.

He would have, except at that moment, the Countess walked into the room.

To be continued . . .

12