Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 06

Story Info
At the Academy, an epic mindfuck awaits Adam.
4.1k words
4.57
18.5k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Della Tiara had awoken in her comfortable bed in her private cabin, showered, eaten, and discussed the day's itinerary with Mistress Kathy, she went above deck to untie Adam.

She granted him the privilege of a shower. He used part of that time to soak his latex suit in an effort to remove his pheromonal scent. Then he put on the new outfit that Della Tiara had picked out for him. It was identical to the form-fitting latex discipline suit he had just packed away in its airtight bag, except this one was a bright garish purple.

TheLady Charonarrived in the harbor of Academy Island around noon where a second yacht of comparable size was already moored. As Adam wrestled Della Tiara's luggage onto a cart for transport, the supermodel gazed out upon the island. She looked as vibrant and refreshed as a supermodel should. Adam, on the other hand, would have looked exhausted had his face not been hidden by his mask.

"We'realmostready to disembark," said Della Tiara as she inspected the loaded luggage cart.

"The suitcases are all there," assured Adam.

"The luggage is ready. You're not." She smiled as she presented his leash. "All slaves must be appropriately restrained while in the common areas. Or did you forget?"

Within minutes, Adam's bright outfit had been augmented with a leash, and his arms had been fastened together behind his back using straps and metal rings that were part of the outfit. Plastic tape was wrapped around his joined hands to make certain he could not move his fingers or wrists. The other end of Adam's leash was fastened to the cart so that he couldn't wander away from the rest of Della Tiara's possessions.

By this time, Mistress Kathy had assembled an entourage of young dommes to assist the supermodel. As they disembarked, one of the dommes pulled the luggage cart, forcing Adam to walk behind it like a mule tethered to a wagon.

Adam hoped that they would be going to their living quarters right away. This would bring them inside the Citadel where Adam knew he and his mistress could find a computer he could use to download the virus and disable the island's defense grid. The sooner his charade ended, the better.

This would not happen right away, however. Mistress Kathy had planned a full itinerary to introduce the Academy's new celebrity to its faculty, staff and students. Checking into their living quarters wasn't scheduled until late in the day.

Della Tiara's first stop was the gift shop. Adam had been here once before with Monica, when he had first visited the island. It had seemed a happier place then, when he had thought his visit would be a bit of harmless naughty fun. Now it just seemed ironic that hell should have a gift shop.

Adam waited at the door while Della Tiara bought a hat and some postcards. She cheerfully signed an autograph for the dominatrix who managed the store and gave a friendly grope to the hooded man-slave who assisted her with the merchandise.

As Adam waited, he noticed others arriving on a third yacht. Most of these passengers were wearing sandals and t-shirts—clothes which now seemed strangely out of place in this environment.

New students for the Academy,he realized.More are arriving even now.

He stared at the first couple to disembark. They seemed innocent enough, not unlike he and Monica had been.

"Do you still want to do this?" he overheard the man saying.

"I trust you,Master." The stylishly dressed girlfriend giggled when she said it—as if it were the first time she had addressed her boyfriend this way. "I'm not going to back out now."

They approached the gift shop where the man stopped and pointed. "Look, it's Della Tiara! I didn't know she'd be here."

They walked within feet of Adam as they entered the gift shop. While the boyfriend was focused on the celebrity, his pretty girlfriend was momentarily transfixed on Adam's mask, his costume, and his humiliating helplessness in this public place. Her face betrayed a moment of doubt—not sure if signing up to be a slave would be as much fun as she had believed.

I should warn her.

This thought came too late. She quickly returned to her boyfriend's side and was again lost in the moment. Soon Della Tiara's entourage was on the move again, and Adam was forced to follow like an animal at the fair.

The next stop was the ballroom where a crowd of students and staff were gathered to welcome the celebrity and to hear her speak. She had prepared no remarks, but took to the stage anyway, graciously answering questions and accepting gushing praise.

Adam stood in the back of the room "guarding" the luggage cart to which he was tethered. He was neither allowed to sit nor to have his arms freed, and he was unclear on how he was supposed to protect anything on the cart if someone should try to steal it.

Ultimately it didn't matter, however, as all eyes were focused on the woman speaking. After she had signed more autographs and posed for more pictures, the event concluded, and the crowd started to disperse.

Accompanied by a staff domme, Della Tiara and Adam continued to the Dean's office where the supermodel was to meet with Mistress Kathy for an orientation.

Outside Kathy's office, the last member of the entourage departed, leaving Adam and Della Tiara alone together in a waiting room where a wide assortment of bondage implements hung on the wall.

The room was familiar to him. It was where he had first met Helga. The terror of that day came rushing back at him.

The model picked up a magazine and started to read.

"Where's Eve?" he asked, annoyed by Della Tiara's lack of urgency. "Is she still on the boat? Is she in that box?"

"How should I know?" answered Mistress Della. "Be quiet. The door's opening."

Mistress Kathy appeared in the doorway, roughly pushing a mostly naked girl into the waiting area. The slave literally fell onto the bench where Kathy told her to wait. The girl was on the verge of tears as Kathy chained her to the wall.

With a shock, Adam realized it was the stylishly dressed girl he had seen earlier at the gift shop, only now she wore cuffs, a collar, and a slutty swimsuit made mostly of string.

"Why are you doing this?" cried the girl. "I didn't agree to this!"

Mistress Kathy acknowledged Adam's mistress, ignoring the slave's cries. "I'll be with you shortly, Ms. Tiara. I'm discussing a contract with a new student, but this noisy thing keeps distracting him. Keep an eye on her, would you? If she gives you any trouble, feel free to use any of our toys to discipline her." She gestured toward the wall of restraint devices that dominated the room.

"It'll be a pleasure," said the supermodel. "She's a cutie."

Kathy closed the door to continue the negotiation with the girl's master.

Della Tiara casually returned to her magazine, but stole occasional glances at the quivering slave. The chained girl was unable to use her hands, so she lifted her knees to cover her breasts for fear that her top might fall off.

She looked at Adam and remembered him. "I don't understand what's happening," she moaned. "Do they treat all the students this way?"

Della Tiara answered for him.

"He won't talk to you, cutie." She turned another page in her magazine. "He knows his place."

Until then, Adam hadn't realized just how much he hated Della Tiara.

They waited. Adam tried to ignore the girl's quiet whimpering.

Twenty minutes later, a dominatrix arrived accompanying a leashed, cuffed woman dressed in a shamefully sheer negligee. The mistress tethered the staff slave to the wall before knocking on Mistress Kathy's door.

Kathy emerged from her office to have a discreet conversation with the domme without the student in her office overhearing.

"I'm almost done negotiating with her master," said Kathy. "Gag his slave for me, then bring her inside. Blindfold her so her master doesn't see she's been crying."

"Yes, Mistress Kathy."

Kathy slipped back inside her office and closed the door.

The new student started to protest loudly when she saw what the dominatrix intended with the gag but was quickly silenced when it was stuffed into her mouth and the blindfold was applied over her eyes. Only when these items were tightly secured did the domme lead the slave student back into the office to learn what Kathy and her master had decided concerning her fate.

When the door was closed, Adam looked again at the negligee-clad house slave in the corner. He tried to make some kind of non-verbal contact with her, but it was useless as long as he wore his mask. She made eye contact with him only once and immediately looked away as if she had broken a rule.

The door reopened and the domination student stepped out, having just signed the final contract for his sub's training. "Have fun at slave school, honey," he chided, indifferent to the muffled protests of his girlfriend.

Violent thoughts were unfamiliar to Adam, so he was surprised by how much he wanted to hurt this man.

Mistress Kathy introduced the male student to the negligee slave in the corner. "Master Stephen, this is your training slave. Slave, smile for your master."

With some effort, the slave returned a nervous smile.

Master Stephen eyed the staff slave with unwholesome intent.

"Your new slave will show you to your suite, Master Stephen," said Kathy. "There you can unpack and get ready for your shopping trip. I think you'll find that we have the best B&D shops in the world."

The negligee slave meekly left the room with the domination student.

Mistress Kathy turned her attention to Della Tiara, but Adam glanced back toward the office where the door was still ajar. Through it, he saw the staff mistress was already taking advantage of the new girl. The domme was licking the blindfolded student's neck and groping her ass with greedy hands, ignoring the struggling girl's protests.

"Looks like our trainer's found one she wants to keep," said Kathy. "The girl's background makes her a good candidate. No close relatives."

"Do you keep many?" asked Della Tiara.

"We always need more, and that's why you're here. I'll start by showing you the classrooms. They're this way."

"Cool," said Della Tiara. "Rubberboy, stay here and watch my luggage."

"No, bring him along," said Mistress Kathy. "He'll be assisting you with your lessons, so this orientation is for him, too. In fact, some of it will beespeciallyfor him."

Mistress Kathy reattached Adam's tether to his bound wrists and indicated that he was now totowthe luggage cart instead of following it. She led Della Tiara down a long corridor, and Adam trudged obediently behind them with the cart.

After negotiating a series of ramps leading between buildings, they found themselves in the domination school, the place Monica and other domination students went to be educated. Adam had wondered about these rooms but had never seen them. Unlike the rooms in the slave school which were mostly unfurnished, the rooms they now passed had desks and chalkboards like real classrooms, although some of them had specialized hardware for demonstrations.

Mistress Kathy stopped outside a locked door. The rhythmic sound of running footsteps could be heard from the other side as if someone were running on a treadmill.

"We've left the common area," explained Mistress Kathy, "so you may loosen your slave's restraints if you choose."

"You've earned a little mobility, my stoic Rubberboy," said the model graciously. She unbuckled his arms but reattached the tether to his collar so she could use it as a leash.

"As I explained to you earlier, Ms. Tiara, our techniques are far more advanced than mere bondage 'play.' Here, our power is absolute, and our techniques reflect that. I encourage our dominatrices to use their imaginations, and to share ideas with each other. In that spirit, I'm going to show you how I'm handling a particularly difficult case in the hope that you'll come to understand what I mean bydiscipline."

She unlocked the door and led them inside. "Mind you, this is an extreme discipline case. I'm showing you a method we don't teach to our students. It would frighten off our regulars."

This was a classroom like the others except for a demonstration area along the side of the room where a rapidly churning treadmill forced a nearly naked pony girl to run as fast as she could in high-heeled boots. Her arms were securely fastened behind her back so she would be unable to catch herself if she fell. The nearly exhausted girl was alone in the room, and the treadmill was set to automatic. Her steel collar was cruelly chained to the ceiling with little slack.

It was immediately apparent to Adam that a single misstep would snap her neck.

It was Eve.

Adam lurched toward the treadmill, but Della Tiara pulled back on his leash so violently he nearly fell backward.

"He tripped," said Mistress Della without emotion.

Kathy accepted this explanation without comment. "The Pony's been running unattended now for about an hour," she said. "It may have been more. My other duties have had me a little busy."

"Really?" said Della Tiara. "Aren't you afraid she'll break her neck?"

"No," said Kathy. "I'm not. What this slave has done warrants her death. She is well aware of that, and well aware that every step she takes without twisting her ankle is another moment of life she doesn't deserve."

Kathy approached the desk at the front of the classroom, sat on it, and crossed her smooth legs. "I don't know if she appreciates the depth of the mercy I'm showing her," she added, "but if she survives, I will make her appreciate any damn thing I please."

Adam had never witnessed such appalling ruthlessness from Kathy before. Now he realized that it had always been part of her nature, shaping her actions from the very start.

"This will be instructive for all of us," continued Mistress Kathy. "Ms. Tiara, please instruct your Rubberboy to turn off the treadmill. I want to have the Pony's full attention for what happens next."

"Rubberboy, do as she says," commanded Della Tiara.

Trying not to betray the panic he felt, he approached the treadmill and turned it off. It ground to a halt, and Eve stopped running, taking deep heaving breaths through her bit gag as she attempted to steady herself on her wobbling feet.

"Ms. Tiara," continued Kathy. "Would you consider your slave to be loyal?"

"Of course," said Della Tiara.

Adam scanned the room, noticing a full complement of bondage implements hanging on the wall. His eyes settled on a three-foot-long spreader bar hanging on a hook. His head filled with unfamiliar thoughts.

"You realize, I'm not questioningyourloyalty," added Kathy. "I feel like I know you after our many talks together. Your slave, however, is new to me. As far as I know, his loyalty has never been put to the test."

It would take two seconds to grab that spreader bar and bring it down on Kathy's head.

"What are you suggesting?" asked Della Tiara with interest.

Maybe three.

"Only a very simple demonstration," replied Kathy. "The treadmill has been set for half-speed—a trot, relatively speaking. I want your Rubberboy to turn the treadmill to full-speed. I think the Pony is ready for a gallop, and more importantly, I wanthimto make her do it."

Wobbling fearfully in her high-heeled boots, the exhausted pony staggered backward as far as her short chain would allow.

Della Tiara smiled wickedly, considering Kathy's demand.

But how will Della react? It'll take time to get Eve out of those chains, and that'll be difficult if Della's screaming—or worse—resisting. Can I be sure whose side she's on anymore?

"Knock, knock," said Mistress Helga, poking her head unexpectedly through the door. "Am I interrupting something? I wanted to tell you that we found those things you were looking for."

"Actually, you've interrupted my fascinating social experiment," said Mistress Kathy. "Rubberboy here was about to try something terribly heroic, and I was going to try out my new toy on him." She reached behind her desk and pulled out a compact tranquilizer rifle. "Perfect for penetrating latex suits and rendering insolent slaves helpless."

Adam was stunned. His cover was blown. But how?

"But the moment has passed," continued Kathy, "so you might as well bring them in."

Helga nodded and entered the room with Mistress Monica. Shockingly, both Helga and Monica were armed with swords.

Also armed were three members of the elite honor guard, each leading a prisoner by a leash. The prisoners were naked, cuffed and shackled.

Adam immediately recognized Agents Emily, Jamie and Jackie of the Sisterhood's extraction team. Emily was the only one of the three without a gag in her mouth.

"Did they give you any trouble?" asked Mistress Kathy.

"No, they were right where Ms. Tiara said they'd be," complemented Helga. She pulled a small device out of her belt and tossed it to the supermodel. "Thanks for your cooperation."

"You're welcome," said the model, placing the emergency transmitter back into her pocket. She turned to Adam condescendingly. "Don't look at me like that. It's business. Their offer was justbetter."

Kathy relished the moment as she stood and brandished her tranquilizer gun. The only thing she was missing was the expression on Adam's face—still hidden by his mask.

"The Pony hasn't been properly introduced to the hero in rubber. Monica, would you please?"

Monica delighted in tearing Adam's mask from his face. Eve was horrified to see her only hope of rescue exposed and humiliated in front of her.

Emily looked sorrowfully at them. "It's not your fault, Adam. Della played us from the start."

"The funny thing is," said Della Tiara, "I think he knew. It just didn't make any difference. He had to come, even if there was no chance at all. He must really be in love, the idiot."

"Don't get all gushy, Ms. Tiara," said Kathy. "It's unseemly. Monica, please restrain the Rubberboy. I'm sure he won't give you any trouble now."

"Not now that we have all of his girlfriends as hostages," said Monica sweetly as she pulled Adam's arms back and locked his wrists together.

"What's going to happen to us?" asked Emily. Her voice quavered with fear for the first time in Adam's memory.

"You're going to the stables, of course!" said Helga gleefully. "It's the fate of all mistresses who defy us, and I for one, can't wait to see you pulling my cart!" Helga turned to the chief guard. "Take them away!"

"Belay that order," said Kathy tersely.

Helga gave Kathy a glance that would have frozen a summer day in hell.

"I've tolerated your indiscretions in the past, Helga, but no more. If you had any sense at all, you'd realize these spies are too dangerous to be left in the stables. Eventually they would escape and undo all of our plans."

Helga was livid. No one had ever contradicted her in front of her slaves.

Kathy addressed the chief guard directly. "Chain these three together and drop them in the harbor," she ordered. "Better yet, take them to the edge of our defense perimeter and throw them into the ocean. If their friends in the Sisterhood are watching from a distance—as I'm sure they are—they'll see what happens to those who oppose us."

"Yes, Mistress," said the guard. The three naked spies were dragged unceremoniously from the room.

"These two," Kathy said, referring to Adam and Eve, "do not concern me. They're yours now, Helga. Do what you want with them. Ms. Tiara and I have other things to discuss now." Kathy abruptly left the room, and Della Tiara followed.

"Pencil-sucking whore," muttered Helga under her breath.

"Look at the bright side," said Adam, swallowing his rage. "You're not us."

12