Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to cheer me up?"

"Just making the best of a bad situation. You wanted us at your mercy. Here we are. What now?"

"Now?" Helga asked, redirecting her anger. "Now begins a very miserable chapter in your sad lives, and I can't wait to get it started!"

She paused in mid-thought and directed a smile at Monica. "But first, I have to keep my promise. Your original mistress has reminded me that she never had a chance to say goodbye to you properly the first time. My fault, I suppose, but I will make it up to her. She has an awful lot she wants to explain to you, and she's had an awful lot of time to think about the tools she'll use to use to explain it."

Monica grinned impishly as she tore open the front of Adam's discipline suit and slid her arms around Adam's flesh. "What do you say, Adam? One last pity fuck? For me? Not that I have any pity left."

"Don't leave marks," warned Helga. "That's my job. And do it in one of our discipline suites. They're screamproof."

"Exactly what I had in mind," purred Monica. "Adam, we haveso muchcatching up to do!"

"While you're doing that, I'll put the Pony back in her box—for now," said Helga. She crossed the room to undo the chain that attached Eve's leash to the ceiling. "She's going to be terribly busy making up for all the trouble she's caused me. I'll to have to start her training from scratch with stricter discipline than before. She'll thank me for it. Thanking me will be part of her training."

Adam felt rage like he never had before.

He swallowed it. All of it. With his arms bound, this wasn't the time.

"Helga," he interrupted. "I understand why you're angry with me. I'm the one who plotted against you. I'm the one who pushed you into a cage. I'm the one who brought the Sisterhood here to the island. That was all me. Eve, on the other hand, just wanted to be free."

Eve realized what Adam was trying to do and tried to stop him, desperately shaking her head and shouting through her bit.

"The way I see it, you don't really have any quarrel with her," Adam continued. "So whatever you were planning to do to her, you can do to me instead."

Eve just stared at him with tear-filled eyes that begged him to stop.

Helga frowned at Adam with disgust. "How disappointing! That wench has you under her spell, doesn't she?"

"Don't say that about her," insisted Adam. "She's never done anything to you."

"How dare you?" asked Helga in disbelief. "You have the nerve to say that abouther?"

Suddenly, Helga's expression changed as if an unexpected thought had struck her like a thunderbolt. In a stunned whisper, she uttered, "She never told you." She gasped at Adam in disbelief, as if the answer to a long-held mystery had now become clear to her. "She never told you!"

Helga suddenly laughed as she stepped up onto the treadmill and stood behind Eve. She played with Eve's hair and fondled Eve's breasts because she could. Eve shrank from every touch, struggling to escape the bonds that held her in place.

"Poor Eve!" moaned Helga. "Poor suffering Eve! Isn't Eve a pretty name? Adam and Eve! It's so perfect!" She hugged Eve tightly from behind. "And so terriblyconvenient!"

Adam saw that Eve no longer looked him in the eyes. She stared at the floor as hope seemed to abandon her. She broke into open sobs.

"Of course,beforeshe was Eve, she was my Pony," the madwoman continued. "And before she was my Pony—" Helga stood behind her unwilling slave and licked her face appreciatively. "—she wasDarlene."

Adam remembered the name of Darlene Carmichael, the school girl who had introduced Sister Helga to the concept of domination so many years ago . . .

. . . who had written a letter to invite her to the island . . .

. . . who had been the first to disappear after daring to oppose her evil plans.

"What did she do to me?" Helga shrieked with unmitigated hate. "Before she tried to destroy me,SHE FUCKING MADE ME!!"

To be continued . . .

12