Mistress Kathy's Wicked Protégé Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inwardly, however, Highmother knew doubt. If the attack became a prolonged battle, the slaves would certainly be used as hostages. Victory must come swiftly, she knew, or not at all.

The slaves also knew this. Throughout the Citadel, any slave who had the advantage of mobility in the performance of their duties suddenly rebelled against their mistresses, freeing other slaves so that they could join the effort.

In the midst of this chaos, Eve ran down an alleyway, followed by the three spies she had only just rescued from their scheduled executions. The agents were overjoyed to know that their rescuer was their friend Mistress Darlene whom they had long ago assumed dead.

As they ran, Agent Jackie carried Kathy's tranquilizer gun which was the only weapon among the four. Their plan was going as well—except they were all still naked.

"Here's the door for the secret tunnel!" said Eve. "This is the way Adam and I used to get to the boat."

"We're not trying to escape," said Agent Emily. "We're looking for weapons and clothes so we can get back to the fighting."

"We can get those things inhere," insisted Eve, who had not yet had time to explain to her friends that she no longer went by the name Darlene. "This isn't just an escape route. Helga hid many secrets in her cave, and some of them will help us win this fight."

Eve led her friends into the tunnel.

They emerged in Helga's secret cave where the boat that was now familiar to them all was tethered to the dock. "It figures she'd bring that thing back here," said Eve.

"We should check to see if our weapons are still in it," said Agent Jamie.

"There are other useful things in here," said Eve as she threw a breaker switch at the end of the tunnel.

A part of the chamber that had been hidden in darkness was suddenly bathed in light. There was a lamp, a hatstand, a make-up mirror, and a wooden cabinet large enough to store a small wardrobe—all the items that a vain woman would want in a dressing room. The main aesthetic feature of this area was a whimsical portrait of Helga wearing a sexy pirate costume hanging on the cave wall.

"I hope there are clothes in that cabinet," said Emily.

"You haven't seen the best part," said Eve. She reached behind the portrait which swung out on a hinge to reveal a hidden lever. When she pulled it, the wooden cabinet slid aside on hidden casters to reveal a another hidden room glowing from the inside.

"Follow me," said Eve.

Emily followed her through the passage while Jamie went to search the boat for weapons and Jackie checked the cabinet for clothes.

Eve and Emily found a makeshift control room filled with computers and video screens. Images from dozens of surveillance cameras showed scenes from around the island, including many of the Marstonite warriors, Academy guards, and rebelling slaves fighting within the Citadel.

"What is this place?" asked Emily.

"Therealsecret of Helga's power," said Eve. "She has access to every camera on the security grid—and some others that only she knows about. Information is power on this island, and Helga is the most powerful woman on it."

"How do you know about this?"

"I was her Pony. She thought I was harmless, and the bitch loves to gloat."

"With these monitors, we have an overview of the entire battle from here. Do you know how this equipment works?"

"In every detail," said Eve. "I even know her passwords."

"Then with the radio frequencies I can give you, you can communicate to our sisters in the fight—coordinate the Sisterhood's attack."

"Me? I couldn't!"

"Only youcan!Everything we've accomplished since our banishment from the island has been done in your name, Darlene. When the rest of the Sisterhood realizes that you're not really dead, they'll rally to the sound of your voice!" Emily dialed the frequency and opened a channel to the warring Marstonites. "You must talk to them!"

Eve set her naked bottom in the chair that Emily had pulled out for her and looked at the video images of the fighting women in the Citadel. She reached for the microphone and flipped a switch that she knew would override the Academy's public address system.

"Warriors of the Sisterhood," announced Eve, her words echoing across the island. "Listen to my voice. You believe that I am dead, but I am not.

"This is Darlene, and I have returned."

In the stables, the slave quarters, and the battlefield in the Citadel's northern wing, a cheer went up as disbelieving hearts were suddenly lifted by an unexpected voice, and the warriors of the Sisterhood fought with renewed vigor.

Emily left the control room and addressed the women of her extraction team. Most spies would have felt inconvenienced being nude in a hostile environment, but for agents of the Marstonite Sisterhood, it was their natural element.

Jamie found a hidden duffel bag on the boat and squealed with delight. "They took our guns, but they didn't find the explosives. The sluts won't know what hit 'em!"

Jackie was modelling a pair of thigh-high boots she had found, but was still searching the cabinet for something to go with it. "These outfits are all kind of fetishy, but some of them will fit us." She found a black corset and threw it to Emily.

The blonde caught it and wrapped it around her tits for size. It would fit. "Any weapons?" she asked.

"There's a cutlass here that's part of a pirate costume," said Jackie, "and a few other swords—theatrical but sharp."

Emily peeked inside the cabinet and saw a variety of weapons and torture devices so fiendish, they made her horny.

"You can have the swords," she said, grinning wickedly as she reached for her weapon of choice. "This whip suits me just fine."

Each of the three spies chose items from the cabinet and coordinated their plans. After Emily was fully outfitted, she looked for an outfit for Eve. She found a catsuit in Eve's size and brought it into the control room.

"How goes the fighting?" she asked.

"It's about to get ugly," said Eve, who pulled up a map of the Citadel on her screen. "The Marstonites are fighting hand-to-hand with guards in the north wing of the Citadel. The guards sent some dommes to get heavy weapons from the Armory in the south wing. Between the north and south, there's a slave uprising where it seems they've captured a defensible position in the middle."

Eve pointed at the screen. "Do you see? The slaves are between the guards and their weapons! If they can hold the middle long enough, the guards won't get their weapons, and we'll win!"

"Can they do it?"

"The guards are planning to use something called a WMO which they say will incapacitate all the slaves. I'm trying to find out what exactly that means." Eve quickly typed the password to get into the security database. When she saw the result to her query, she said, "Oh, shit."

"What?"

"I don't suppose you know about the computer chip that slaves have surgically implanted in their heads?"

"The one that uses a cell phone signal to induce a spontaneous orgasm?"

"Yeah, it's one of the tools Helga uses to control us. Apparently there's an executive code that activates all the chips at once." Eve looked up at the screens and shuddered.

"Weapon of mass orgasm," gasped Emily. "We have to stop it."

To be continued . . .

12