Mistress Katie Ch. 1

Story Info
New employee finds a new reason to go to work everyday.
2k words
3.98
40.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been working at my new job for about 2 weeks when a note popped up on my desk. It said:

"Be my slave. Mistress Katie"

That's all.

So needless to say my interest was piqued. But I did not know if it was a joke or what. I assumed that Katie was Katherine, my boss. It just seemed so unlike her. My boss was a 42 year old brunette, and a more serious woman I have never met. She is quite tall and muscular for a woman, her breasts small but firm. Well, that's what I eventually found out, anyway. We had barely exchanged two words that did not relate to our jobs. I thought she just saw me as her assistant, not as a man. I knew she was not married, I had just assumed that she put her career first.

As for myself, I am 25 years old, 6'3", 180lbs and I have a beautiful wife, Cheryl. We were happily married. But those five little words on that note sent shivers down my back like I had never felt before. Obviously I had heard of the whole S&M scene, but never really thought about it. But suddenly the thought of being a slave was stiffening my cock. But what if this was a joke played on me by a coworker? The smart thing would be to just forget about it...but what if it was legitimate. How could I let her know that I might be interested?

I decided to bite the bullet. I wrote on the back of the note: "How?" and left it on her desk.

The next day I showed up at work having practically forgotten about the note. I sat down at my desk when my phone rang.

"Jason? Can you come and see me for a sec?" Katherine said.

"Sure, Ms. Elliot. I will be right in."

Since early morning meetings between the two of us were not unusual events, I thought nothing of her request. I walked into her office and the first thing I noticed was that her hair was down. She usually wears her curly, black hair up in a tight bun, but she had it down and it reached her shoulders. It looked incredible on her.

"Yes, Ms. Elliot?"

"Close the door behind you, Jason. Good. Come on in, grab a chair." So I did. I grabbed one of the chairs in front of her massive oak desk and waited for her to iniate the meeting.

"So, Jason. I found your note on my desk."

That is when I remembered the previous days happenings. I could not believe I had actually believed that the note was from her. I started to blush furiously.

"Oh god...I am so sorry, Ms. Elliot...I did not mean anything by it." I said.

"What a shame..."

I stopped breathing.

"Do you mean that...are you saying that it WAS you that left the note?" She nodded, an evil grin on her face. I should specify something, yes, the grin was evil but it also had the effect of making my cock fully erect.

"Still interested, Jason?"

I could only nod my head.

"Your wife won't mind?" The grin back on her face.

"She does not have to know."

"Good. But are you really ready for this? You don't even know what I expect...what being my slave entails."

"To tell you the truth, Ms. Elliot..."

"Call me Mistress, Slave."

"Yes...Mistress...as I was saying I am willing to do whatever it takes."

"Very good. I should tell you that there are a couple of you applying for the position of being my new slave. My old one was not satisfactory so I got rid of him last week. So...what are your limits?"

"Excuse me? I'm not sure what you mean..."

"Oh my...you really are new at this. Ok...how far will you go? How much pain will you take?"

"Again, Ms....Mistress.... I will do ANYTHING."

"Very good answer. Now stand up...let me take a look at you."

I did what she requested, thinking how easy this is going to be.

"Well isn't somebody happy! It doesn't take much to get you going, does it Jason?"

I blushed.

"I guess not Mistress"

"No matter. Strip."

"Excuse me?"

"I don't repeat myself, Slave." A frown appearing on her face. So, again, I did what she requested. I took all of my clothes off, leaving me butt naked in front of her, with a massive erection.

She stood up, walking around me.

"Very nice. You keep in shape, don't you Jason? I like that in a slave." She wrapped her hand around my cock, giving it a few pulls.

"Long, thick and firm. Again, very nice. You are pleasing me, Slave."

"Thank you, Miss."

"Master!!" She called out loud. Immediately, her chauffeur walked in from her private suite. I panicked, tried to hide my privates, but James did not look shocked, the opposite actually.

"Jason, meet MY master...James."

I did not know what to do, so I did the only thing could think of. I walked up to him and offered my hand for a handshake. He violently brushed it away. "How dare you Slave? You are nothing. You're a potential slave of MY slave. I am just here to help decide who Katie should pick, but you will not address me again."

"I am so sorry, Master. I have not taught him all the etiquettes yet. It will not happen again." Katie said, glaring at me.

"It better not. Take your clothes off, Katie."

And my boss started to strip in front of James and I. First her blouse, then her skirt, her bra and finally her purple lace panties. Her body was magnificent. It was in better shape at 42 than most 20 year olds. Long muscular legs, leading up to a firm ass, and a shaved pussy. Her abs were very prominent on her stomach and her breasts were small but very firm. God, I wanted her. Almost unconsciously my hand drifted to my cock, when Katie noticed it and slapped hard in the face. I fell back against the desk.

"I did not say you could touch yourself, Slave. Don't ever try that again." Katie said, before turning to her own Master.

"Good, Katie. Be strict. He seems very undisciplined, but he does appreciate a beautiful woman when he sees one. We have that in common, don't be too harsh on him."

"Yes, Master."

I could not believe this was happening. There we were, three grown adults, two of us naked, one in a chauffeur uniform. How would it look if anyone walked in?

"Follow me into the suite...both of you." James ordered.

My mistress started to follow him, and I followed her. We entered the room and I shut the door behind me. I looked around and could not believe what I was seeing. I have never been allowed to enter this room before, and now I knew why. There were torture weapons all around the room: shackles on the wall, ceiling, a bed with shackles, and so much more that I cannot describe since I had no clue what there were for.

But now I know. I have learnt to appreciate everything in that room. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Suddenly Katie grabs my arms, dragging me to the wall shackles. I do not resist. She ties my hands and legs into the shackles, James just sitting on the bed, observing everything.

"I will now teach when and when not to cum, Slave." My Mistress said, on her way down to her knees. She wrapped her glorious lips around my swollen cock, proceeding to suck on it, to lick it...pretty much giving me the blow job of my life. I could not believe how good it felt. It felt so good that in a matter of minutes I could not stop myself and I came in her mouth. She quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth, before it had finished to spurt, and grabbed something from the floor.

"How dare you cum before I tell you to!!" Throwing back the whip and hitting me hard with it. I yelled out in pain, begging for forgiveness. She whipped me five times before James said: "That's enough, Katie. I need you. Come suck my cock"

"Yes, Master."

She finally stopped whipping me and walked towards James, who had stripped during the whole experience. She got back down on her knees and started sucking her Masters cock.

"Watch and learn, Jason. And please feel free to touch yourself if you must." James said.

So I watched. And I watched. I could not believe everything that Katie was doing with her Masters cock, things that would of made me cum in seconds. After about fifteen minutes my cock was hard again, so I tried to wrap my hand around it, but finally realized that my hands were still tied up.

So cruel.

It was another fifteen minutes before James moaned out loud and came, Katie pulling out his cock and letting the cum spurt all over her face and tits. He just kept cumming, but who wouldn't after a 30 minute blow job. He finally exhausted himself, cum all over her. She started to spread with her hands, licking it off when James said: "Stop it, Katie. We'll get your slave to do that, he has to get used to the taste of cum."

He got up, untied me, and dragged me to the bed, where Katie was still kneeling.

"Clean your Mistress, slave."

I lied down facing her. She had her eyes closed, a grin on her face. She had cum all over her face and tits, dripping from her nipples. That's where I Stared, I wrapped my lips around her left nipple, sucking on it, swallowing Cum for the first time. I almost gagged at first, but as I kept licking her Breast, cleaning it, I started to get used to the warm, salty substance. So I started to lick her more enthusiastically, enjoying the feel of her skin. She was enjoying this as much as I was, moaning in pleasure. Once her Breasts were clear of cum, I moved on to her face, my tongue licking her Lips. I felt her quickly part them, and touch my tongue with hers. The Thought that James was watching all of this was turning me on even more.

Once I had licked his cum from her face, she opened her eyes and stared at Me.

"Very good, Jason. But I am feeling a little neglected...taste me."

"Yes, Miss."

She lied down on the bed, spreading her legs apart. I kneeled down at the end of the bed and placed my head in-between her muscular legs. My tongue reached her wetness...and boy was she wet. I pushed my tongue deep inside of her, swallowing all of her juices. My tongue explored all of her pussy, interior and exterior. I did everything trick that I knew, and after 15 minutes or so I felt her body shudder, and heard her yell out loud. She started to cum in my mouth, I quickly looked up for the first time and noticed that she had her hand wrapped around James cock, and that he was cumming all over her stomach. She had been stroking him the whole time. Once both orgasms were over, I sat back, not knowing what would come next. I just knew one thing, I needed to cum very badly.

She looked down at me and said: "You've performed adequately for a first-timer, Slave. But this is only the beginning. Are you still interested in being my slave?"

"Yes, Miss."

She smiled.

"Good. Maybe you are ready for what comes next then." She reached back and hit a switch on the wall.

The door opened and in walked two of my co-workers, Jenny and Randy both only wearing leather underwear, which included belts and buckles.

What have I gotten myself into?

To Be Continued...