Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Katie checks up on Domina's horny slut.
2.5k words
4.36
49k
8

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael remembered drifting in and out of sleep, exhausted from the long tease and intense orgasm that Domina had allowed Mistress Katie to give him. It had been Mistress Katie's first visit as she and Domina discussed the need for Domina's slut to receive periodic supervision at Mistress Katie's hands while Domina was away at her summer university session.

Domina had strapped Michael to their king-sized bed, securely locked in his Curve chastity cage and his favourite prostate massaging anal plug deep in his ass. While he adjusted to the bondage, Domina had invited Mistress Katie to join them. The two ladies had then teased their slut thoroughly, until his cock, released from its confinement, throbbing and dripping, had exploded all over his stomach as Mistress Katie stroked it with the gentlest of teasing touches.

As Mistress Katie has stroked and teased his cock, Domina would reach down from her position on the bed beside her slut husband. Domina would stroke her fingers through the collected drippings under Michael's cock head and then feed those dripping to him. Michael sucked eagerly, cleaning his own juices from his wife's fingers as the ladies exchanged smiles at his submissive responses.

"Such an obedient cum slut, isn't he," Mistress Katie observed.

"Oh yes," Domina replied, "if he's not sucking it from my fingers, then he's accepting it back from my mouth whenever I suck his little cock."

Mistress Katie smiled as her fingers continued to trace the sensitive shape of Michael's sic and a half hard inches of throbbing cock. She'd kept him on the very edge of cumming for half an hour with the softest touch of her fingertips and the straining redness of his cock was most pronounced.

"It's not so little," she said.

"Perhaps not," Domina chuckled, but if you slid a dildo the size of his own cock into his ass, he'd soon be asking for a bigger one."

"So true," Katie replied, "he does like a thick cock in his ass, it's a good thing you have such a well-stocked toy box."

With that she pressed the thick dildo that was in his ass a little deeper. Michael feel the moulded balls at the base of the shaft press against his skin as Mistress Katie paused in stroking his cock.

"I think he's ready," she said to Domina, "are you letting his cum today, or shall we let him wait?"

Michael moaned deeply at the thought of his dominant wife and her friend, who had been his on-line Mistress and was now progressing to new physical domination, stopping at this point and making him wait. His hips flexed involuntarily as he tried to renew contact with Mistress Katie's hands. Katie saw his motions and pulled her hands back, smiling as she watched his frantic attempts to fuck the air above him, His straining cock deep red from well-teased frustration, with droplets of precum continuing to run down the thick shaft.

"Yes," Domina pronounced, "please make him cum, and then you can see how our little slut will suck up every drop we feed him."

With that, Mistress Katie pressed Michael cock against his stomach. As she sat between his legs, she held his cock still with one hand, while the fingertips of the other, slick with precum, rapidly stroked the bottom of his shaft and the sensitive edge of his cock head. It no time at all, Michaels gasped and groaned as he felt his long denied orgasm start to pulse through his hard shaft. Almost whimpering from the intense feeling of that release, he felt his cum spurt onto his stomach as Katie milked every drop from him.

After his orgasm, Mistress Katie slid off the bed from her position between his legs. Moving to the side she sat on the mattress beside his chest, opposite his wife Domina who was sitting on his other side. Alternately, the two ladies slid their fingers through the cum on Michael's stomach, and then sliding the cum soaked fingertips into his waiting mouth. Michael moaned softly as he tasted his own juices from the hands of his two mistresses.

Once he had finished his slut's cleaning duties, they had left him tied to the bed. Spreading a sheet over him so that he wouldn't get chilled, the ladies went downstairs where, over tea, they planned Katie's supervision of their slut during Domina's upcoming absence.

That was three days ago. Since then Michael had helped Domina load her Honda for her long trip to the university where she went for her summer's studies. Seven weeks they would be apart. Domina would be fully occupied by her courses, leaving her little time to attend to the erotic supervision Michael enjoyed. And so Mistress Katie would be checking up on him. Michael had become Katie's on-line slut over the preceding year. Domina had allowed him to play while she studied, She also reviewed his chats for her own amusement and to ensure he was being appropriately submissive as his chat partners desired.

But for the next seven weeks, Michael would be at Mistress Katie's tender mercies. The ladies had discussed a variety of possibilities, combining on-line teasing with erotic tasks and personal visits to ensure that Michael remained horny and wanting until his wide Domina returned. Katie might even milk his cock on occasion to feed him his dripping cum, if he behaved himself for her in Domina's absence.

And now it was three days since he watched Domina drive off early one morning. he'd exchanged a few comments with Mistress Katie on line but her own weekend was busy so Michael had plenty of time to dwell on the possibilities.

And then, Monday morning he found a note from Mistress Katie waiting for him in his e-mail.

Dear Slut mikey,

Tomorrow I will have time to drop by and see you. I don't know my schedule right now, but it could be any time between noon and six. When I do get there, I will expect to see you in your chastity cage. In fact, I'd like you to start wearing it when you get this message.

Mistress Katie

Michael's cock twitched as he read the note and his mind reviewed the many ways Mistress Katie might choose to play with him when she visited. Obediently he went and got the chastity cage, locking it securely in place as he began to contemplate his upcoming visit from his Mistress.

That evening he had a short chat with Mistress Katie. She checked to make sure he was locked in his chastity cage according to her instructions, and she encouraged him to spend an hour or more riding his favourite prostate massager. She hardly needed to suggest that, Michael willingly did so whenever he was caged or when he was working on a Literotica story for her.

Mistress Katie teased her slut on line as he rocked on his anal plug, promising him a special visit the next day and asking him to describe how much his cock was straining and ripping in its cage. Michael told her how the dripping precum was soaking his balls and she chuckled at this.

"That's why I keep you bagged with a condo under that cage when we play for an evening," she said, "because you can be such a messy little slut."

Horny, frustrated and still locked in his cage, Michael had a fitful night. Standing in the shower the next morning he let the flowing water clean his caged cock through the many slots in the cage's body. 'Between noon and six was all that ran through his mind. He wondered if he should lay out any toys for Mistress but decided he would ensure they were ready but that laying any toys out might be too bold.

The next day he was at his computer well before noon, watching for any messages from Mistress Katie. But none appeared. Finally, about two pm, the phone rang.

"Hello slut," he heard Mistress Katie soft voice, "are you behaving yourself?"

"Yes ma'am," he replied, his voice hoarse with anticipation.

"Good, I'll be there in a few minutes."

"I am ready Mistress."

"No, I don't think you are quite ready, but here's what I want you to do. Leave the front door locked, Domina has given me a key. I want you naked except for your cage, your blindfold and your red prostate massager, laying face up on the bed with your cuffs on. I want to be able to just walk in and fasten the straps. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Michael answered, almost breathless with the anticipation of a visit with bondage and play.

"Very well, you have five minutes to be ready."

Michael started as he heard a car pull into the driveway as Mistress Katie spoke her last comments. He moved quickly to the bedroom, stripping his few clothes as he went and tossing them into a laundry basket.

Working quickly he clipped the soft manacles on wrists and ankles. Then he lubed the massager and slipped it into his tight ass. Lastly he slid the blindfold over his eyes and lay back on the bed as he heard the front door open.

Michael listened as he heard Mistress Katie move through the house to the bedroom. Her heels clicking on the wood floors as she walked won the hallway and into the room. He sighed softly as he felt her hands clip each of the four straps at the corners of the bed to the manacles on his wrists and ankles. And he turned his face toward her as he felt his mistress it on the mattress beside him.

"Hello slut," Katie said.

"Hello Mistress," thank you for coming."

"Don't thank me yet," she responded, placing one finger across his lips, "we're not done yet."

Mistress Katie stretched out beside her slut. Turning his towards her own she gently kissed him, then drew back before speaking.

"Since you can't see me, perhaps I will tell you what I'm wearing," she began, "I'm wearing a loose cream-coloured blouse over a very nice red bra. You can't quite see through the blouse, but there are enough buttons undone to give a glimpse of lace for someone who watches my cleavage. And I am wearing a short skirt, cut above my knee. It's a nice soft grey material, pleated like a schoolgirls so it has lots of room for movement. But you wont find the matching panties underneath, because I'm not wearing any. Nothing down there but bare skin, all nice and smooth because hubby shaved it fresh this morning for me. On my legs I'm wearing some nice smooth stockings that come almost up to my pussy, can you feel how smooth they are when I slide my leg over yours?"

"Mmmm, yes ma'am," Michael replied, picturing his sexy Mistress dressed as she described.

Katie reached up to stroke one fingertip around Michaels' lips. As his tongue tried to lick her finger she responded by sliding it into his mouth. She slid her finger in and out of his pursed lips, imagining him sucking his cum from that finger.

Sliding her finger from his mouth, she traced his body down over his nipples, his stomach and to his cock where it was secured in his chastity cage. Smiling, she shifted herself to place her head on his stomach inches from his cock. She lifted the confining cage and he felt the warmth of her hand and her breath through the gaps in the cage's body.

"It's so nice when it's all locked up," she said, "that way you can't get into any trouble."

Shifting again, Katie threw one leg over Michael's chest so that she was sitting astride his body, facing his feet. Slowly she leaned forward and pushed her ass closer and closer to his face. Before she reached her final position she flipped her skirt up above her waist and then slid back to settle her wet pussy right on Michael's mouth.

"Lick my pussy, slut," she moaned.

Michael knew this might be his only way to get his cock unlocked and stroked, so he eagerly licked his mistress' warm wet pussy. His tongue slid all over the smooth skin, slipping up and down her lips and repeatedly sliding as deep inside as he could reach. As she pushed backwards her clit rose to where he could lick and suck it easily. Katie's flowing juices showed how close she was to cumming, and it didn't take long for his tongue to bring her off.

Michael held still as Katie came, her juices dripping onto his face. As she relaxed back into position he continued his oral services. It took even less time for her next orgasm and his cock strained in its cage as he listened to his mistress come a second time from his tongue.

Sliding off his chest, Mistress Katie swung around and lowered her lips to Michael. Licking his chin, she tasted herself on her slut, smiling as he tried to meet her with a responding kiss. But she kept moving and rode to kneel over him. She surveyed her horny slut's naked body. Strapped down, locked in the Curve chastity cage, and a nice prostate massager filling his ass. Smiling she eased herself into a sitting position beside him and slid his blindfold off his eyes.

"Well, aren't you the good little slut." she said, "just because you hope I'll play with your dripping little cock, you'll let me strap you down and ride your tongue. And you love it, don't you mikey?

"Yes ma'am," her slut groaned in return.

"Good, because I like it when you're all horny and obedient."

With that, Katie slid off the bed and went to the bottom of the mattress. As Michael watched she sat between his legs and again gently lifted his caged cock. She softly stroked his exposed balls, giving a good-natured 'tsk tsk' as her fingertips became wet with his dripping precum. Michael watched as she licked her lips and then sucked his juices from her fingers.

Slowly she reached into the pocket of her blouse and drew out a small brass key. Michael's eyes lit up at the prospect of his sexy mistress releasing his cock and playing with it. He drew a deep breath as she inserted the key and turned it, unlocking the small padlock.

But she didn't take the padlock off the cage. Instead she reached back into her pocket and pulled out a small plastic tag. It took a minute for Michael to realize its purpose and before he could say anything the lock was removed and the numbered self-locking plastic tag in its place.

"There," Mistress Katie said, "I didn't have enough time to play with your thoroughly today, but I didn't want you to lose that sexy edge. So that will keep you all nice and locked away until my next visit. I should be able to fit you into my schedule again in a day or two. And don't think you can cut it off and replace it; I wrote down the tag number, so I will know if you misbehave."

"I'll untie you now, " Katie continued, "you can just lay here until you hear me go. Keep thinking kinky thoughts and I'll see you very soon. But, before I go, is there anything you want to say."

"Yes ma'am," Michael replied, "thank you Mistress."