Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 04

Story Info
Katie takes her slut to visit an adult store owner.
5.4k words
4.59
39.4k
16

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael was sweeping the garage when Mistress Katie's car pulled into the driveway. Puzzled, he watched as she got out of car. She was dressed in a white knee length sundress with plenty of luscious cleavage exposed and a high-heeled pair of sandals. Smiling, she walked into the garage and approached her submissive.

"Surprise," she said, "I know you weren't expecting me, but Domina and I decided it was time for me to play with my favourite slut again."

"Yes ma'am," Michael whispered in response, unsure of how he was expected to behave in the open garage.

Mistress Katie chuckled at his discomfort.

"Close the door, and then get back here, strip and kneel as you should be greeting me."

Moving as quickly as he dared, Michael hit the button to close the garage door and turned on the inside lights. Even as the door was not yet fully closed, he slipped off his old runners, drew his loose t-shirt over his head and slipped his shorts and underwear to the floor. His cock rose immediately, an unusual sensation when Mistress Katie normally expected him to be in his chastity cage. Naked as ordered, he approached his Mistress and knelt on the cold floor in front of her.

Katie's heels clicked on the concrete floor as she walked around her naked submissive. She was supervising his sexual activities during the summer while his wife Domina was away at university. While her usual methods included online chats to tease him, and periodic visits announced well in advance to ensure he was prepared for her (that is to say, showered, shaven, and securely locked in his chastity cage), she and Domina had decided to change her routine to keep him off guard.

Michael knelt quietly, the contact of his knees on the hard floor a very non-sensual torment, as he wondered what Mistress Katie had in mind. He felt the folds of her knee-length skirt brush against his skin and, without even realizing he was doing it, licked his lips as her delectable cleavage appeared before his eyes.

Katie smiled as she watched the tip of Michael's tongue trace around his own lips. She imagined the places she'd like to have that tongue, if he was a well-behaved boy. Stopping in front of her kneeling slut, Katie slipped one foot from her black pumps, raising it to slide her toes against Michael's balls.

"Well, don't they seem full, I guess you must have been behaving yourself since my last visit."

"Yes ma'am, I have."

"Good, you're supposed to."

Reaching down, she took each of his nipples between her thumb and fingers. Squeezing gently, she gave him his instructions.

"I want you showered, shaved, and locked in your cage within 30 minutes. When you are ready, call me at the Stag Shop, I'll be visiting with Miss Devon and will have more instructions for you when you call."

"Yes Mistress Katie."

"Good boy, now put your shorts on, let me out and you can go into the house after the garage door has closed again. You can close it after I'm out of the driveway."

Michael quickly slid his shorts on and hit the button for the garage door. He watched as Katie slowly slid her toes into her empty shoe and turned on her heel to leave the garage into the bright sunlight. He watched as the muscles of her taut calves moved with each step she took; her short skirt swaying back and forth with her hips as she walked.

Pausing beside the driver's door to her car, she spoke once more.

"Thirty minutes," as she looked at her watch and slid behind the wheel.

"Yes ma'am," Michael whispered to himself as he watched the car back into the street and move away.

Immediately, he hit the button again to close the garage door and, without watching its progress, headed into the house to follow his instructions. His mind whirled with possibilities following his Mistress' visit. He wondered what she and Domina, his wife, had discussed to coordinate a surprise visit. Domina had graciously allowed him to be visited by Mistress Katie during the summer months of Domina's absence. Katie's playful toying with Michael mind, with chats and erotic tasks, and body, with infrequent but intense visits, kept his libido occupied, removing one distraction for Domina's required focus on her studies.

Michael thought of the nights Katie kept him squirming on a prostate-massaging anal plug as they chatted. His cock securely locked in a chastity cage, a condom lining the cage causing every single drip of precum that oozed through his confined shaft. He imagined Mistress Katie squirming in her own chair as she instructed him to consume those dripping at the end of each evening, after which she invariably instructed him to go to bed once again without having the release of orgasm.

As he showered he tried to avoid erotic thoughts to minimize the erection that would hinder sliding the cage on his cock for Mistress Katie. Michael moaned softly as he had to manipulate his hard cock as he shaved his balls clean for her. As he finished he turned the water cold, standing under it as much as he could bear to ensure he was soft enough to follow his instructions. As quickly as possible he was ready and, having clicked the lock shut, dialled the Stag Shop, the adult toy store where Mistress Katie had said she would be waiting. It was 27 minutes after Mistress Katie had driven away, by her watch.

"Stag Shop, Devon speaking."

"Hello Devon, may I please speak with Katie."

"Is this Michael."

"Yes, it is."

"Since you are a slut, you will address me as Miss Devon," the soft yet firm command in her voice was unmistakeable.

"Yes Miss Devon," Michael replied quickly, "please accept my apology, I meant no offence."

"And how should you be asking for your Mistress."

"I am sorry Miss Devon, is Mistress Katie there and may I speak with her?"

"When she is ready. First, have you followed her instructions?"

"Yes Miss Devon, I have."

"So, tell me what you're wearing."

Michael's mind squirmed at this request, he'd been introduced to Devon at her shop once by Mistress Katie, but he didn't know how much she knew about their games.

"I am naked Miss Devon, as instructed."

"Except ....," she led his next response.

"Except a chastity cage on my cock Miss," he replied, his voice dropping to a hoarse whisper.

"Good boy," Devon said, "Mistress Katie always said you were an obedient slut."

"Thank you Miss Devon."

"Oh you're not done yet little boy. Go back to the garage and wait for your Mistress. She should be back outside your garage any minute. When she honks, raise the door, and close it again behind her car. She will have further instructions for you once she arrives."

"Yes Miss Devon," Michael replied obediently, his mind racing.

"Good boy, see you soon" she responded, as the line went dead.

Michael went back into the garage, sliding his feet into sandals to keep them clean after his shower. Doing his best to hide his nudity in the back corner of the garage he ht the button as a soon as he heard Mistress Katie honk from the driveway outside. He watched as her car slipped inside and, once he was sure the car was fully inside, he closed the door again.

Michael watched as Mistress Katie got out of her car. He listened to her heels clicking on the hard concrete floor as she approached him. Holding out her hand she greeted him with a single word.

"Key."

Michael reached up and slipped the leather thong around his neck over his head. The small brass key to the lock on his chastity cage had dangled against his chest, waiting for this very command. He watched as she took it from his outstretched hand and slid it over her own head. Again, his tongue licked his lips as she watched the key settle into his Mistress' soft cleavage.

"Come," she said, beckoning with a crooked finger to bring Micheal toward her car.

Reaching into the open passenger side window she picked up something from the seat inside the car. Holding the items up, Michael saw that they consisted of a brightly coloured Hawaiian shirt and a pair of shorts which she handed to her submissive.

"Put these one and get in." she said, as she made her way around to the Driver's side of the car and opened her own door before pausing to watch.

Michael slipped his feet into the shorts, pulling them up to his waist. Fastening them by tying the drawstring, he instinctively slipped his hands into the front pockets to tuck in the pockets. As he did so he realized that both pockets were fully open at the bottom. His fingers brushed the skin of his thighs as he glanced at Mistress Katie.

"I like it when you're accessible," she said.

His mind churning with the possibilities, Michael slipped the shirt over his shoulders, leaving it hanging over his shorts he buttoned it up and slipped into the passenger seat as Katie entered the car from her side.

"Hands behind your head," Mistress Katie instructed.

As he linked his fingers to hold his hands behind his head, Michael felt Katie hands slide over his chest. She unbuttoned the shirt and spread it wide, giving herself access to his sensitive nipples. Careful in the confines of the car she crawled over to sit on Michael's lap, her fingers closing on his nipples to pinch and roll them until he gasped with each movement of her strong hands.

"It makes me so hot to hear you moan for me Mikey," she whispered, "and I want to hear you moan a lot today. I bet your cock is straining in its cage, isn't it?"

"Yes ma'am," he groaned.

"Good, we want it hard and trying to drip while we play, it helps to remind a slut that he doesn't decide when he cums, right."

"Yes Mistress," Michael whispered hoarsely.

Leaving his shirt open, Katie slid back into the driver's seat, her skirt sliding up to reveal lacy stocking tops that Michael hadn't seen earlier. She smiled as he watched her smooth her skirt back out. Then she reached across, sliding her small hand into the opening of his pocket. He fingers slid through the open bottom of the pocket and quickly roamed over the cage securing his straining cock. He groaned as he felt her trim manicured nails lightly scrape over the smooth-shaven skin of his balls. His eyes closed as she checked just how accessible he was and a soft moan escaped his lips unbidden.

Her hand withdrew without warning, followed by her next instruction.

"Buckle up."

Michael quickly did so, snapping the buckle closed. He looked across at Mistress Katie with curiosity as she hit a button on her garage door opener and and the garage door slid up behind them. She smiled back.

"Domina and I set it before she went away. I could have opened the door for myself, but I preferred seeing you naked waiting for me as it oh so slowly went up and own."

"Yes ma'am," he whispered, "as you desire."

"That's right," she responded cheerily, "what ever I desire, and I desire to see you hot, horny, dripping and frustrated. Now be quiet and enjoy the ride."

Sitting quietly, Michael watched the route unfold. He recognized the neighbourhood, but was surprised when Katie pulled the car into an alley and parked behind a low concrete block building. She snapped open her phone, dialled a number and simply announced their arrival to the recipient before closing the phone against her thigh.

"Let's go," she said to her curious passenger.

As they got out of the car, a metal security door opening in the wall just past the front bumper, and it all fell into place as he saw Miss Devon smiling at her friend Katie. Dressed in a light white sundress that flowed around her sexy body, Devon smiled as she saw Michael's gaze travel down to admire her legs exposed by the open front of the dress and her sexy white heels, which showed off the bright red polish on her toenails and were held in place by broad straps around her slender ankles.

"You were right," she said to Katie as the new arrivals walked through the door, "he does notice nice shoes. I'm glad I slipped these on and didn't stay with my usual low heels for working the store."

"Told you," Katie replied with a chuckle, "he's such a predictable slut. Is everything ready"

"All set."

Michael wondered what these ladies had in mind for him as he was led through the cluttered stockroom and into the shop. As always when he entered such stores, the many visible sex toys, lingerie and other items assaulted his imagination and kept him well distracted. He stood and took it all in, and was quickly shaken out of his reverie by the chuckling of the two ladies behind him.

"Out of those sandals and get on your knees slut," Mistress Katie instructed.

"Yes Mistress," he responded obediently.

Even as he found his balance on his knees he felt a hood slide over his head. A half-hood of spandex with leather eyepieces, it balanced comfort with the guarantee that he would not see anything until it was removed. Next he felt his shirt being unbuttoned once again and slid from his shoulders. As it dropped to the floor the two women buckled manacles on each of his wrists.

"Now the shorts," Katie announced.

"Before you do," Devon responded, "may I?"

"Of course, please be my guest," Katie replied, her voice showing that she was obviously amused.

Michael gasped as he felt a hand slide quickly into his pocket. Fingertips brushed his thigh, then slowly explored the cage on his cock, feeling it's boundaries against his skin, testing its weight inside the loose shorts. He moaned softly as the hand cupped and massaged his heavy cum-filled balls.

"Very nice," Devon pronounced, "I bet you'll take him everywhere in shorts just like those from now on."

"Oh I will," Katie replied as she released the drawstring on the shorts and they fell to Michael's ankles, "they'll be just the thing for the next Munch I drag him to."

Clipping the manacles together behind him, the ladies guided Michael to another part of the shop. With soft-spoken instructions and guiding hands, they helped him climb onto a bondage frame. As he lowered himself into place in accordance with their instructions, he felt the device support his shins and thighs in a forward leaning posture. They freed his hands to rest his forearms on padded sections and he felt his chest and chin come down to rest on soft surfaces. He also noticed that the position he was in exposed his bottom completely, and allowed his caged cock to swing freely between his spread thighs.

Michael felt the two ladies hands on his body. They fastened straps over his calves and thighs, his forearms, and around his chest, securing him to the soft supporting framework. His position was almost as if he was seated, but leaning well forward, with his legs drawn outward and spread, but bending back at the knees. His head was lowered to rest his forehead on another smooth padded surface.

One soft hand delicately massaged the back of his neck as he relaxed in the overwhelming submission that came with being securely bound and blindfolded. His body rested, because he would not fight the bondage his Mistress subjected him to.

"All done," he heard Miss Devon say from a few feet in front of him, "shall we let him take a look?"

"Why not," replied his Mistress, and he fingers slid up his neck to ease the hood off his head to uncover his eyes.

"Welcome to my playroom," Devon said as she swept her hand back to show off her little dungeon.

Michael blinked in the bright light of the shop. A variety of bondage furniture was located along the walls of the room, the room's close quarters required them to be used in turn. A few whips and paddles hung on one way, and on another an assortment of storage bins with labels Michael couldn't read without his glasses. He could imagine, however, that they weren't filled with sewing supplies or clothing. Twisting he head to see as much as he could, he saw a vanity sink in one corner, and beside it a small stainless steel cart, with multiple bottles of lube that he recognized and a large stack of rowels on its lower shelves.

He realized he was in a private area, sectioned away from the main part of the store, but also that the walls were flimsy and the security protecting his presence noticeably absent. He would be exposed to any shoppers who wandered beyond the usual racks of dildos and lingerie.

And exposed he was. Naked except for the confining straps holding him in place. He surveyed the rack he was attached to, noting that his position placed his exposed ass and genitals at a convenient height for play, and that the surface his head has rested on was, in fact a seat. Above him was a built-in chair, itself part of the same metal framework, it would allow the ladies to sit in front of his face, allowing them to direct his tongue on their pussies. The seat had a well padded raised back for its occupant to rest against, and even a set of adjustable stirrups where she could decide how to position her feet while riding the face of the chair's lower occupant.

Michael's mind raced at the possibilities that chair provided for Mistress Katie and Miss Devon to tease and play with his bound body. He moaned softly as those images were accentuated by Mistress' finger stroking his had nipple.

"I thought you'd like this," she whispered, "maybe you need one at home too for my visits."

Yes, ma'am," he whispered hoarsely.

"Now, you'll have to try to be quiet, the shop is still open and we don't want to be disturbing the customers."

With that last admonition, Mistress Katie slipped the hood back over Michael head, leaving him in the dark to ponder his situation. Ana s he did so, his cock strained in its cage and the precum slowly dripped into the condom he wore for his Mistress.

Once again he heard the small squeak of the hinges on the door to Miss Devon's shop playroom. Devon's heels clicked on the hard floor and he felt Mistress Katie move to meet her.

"Are these what you wanted to start with," Devon asked Katie.

"Oh yes, those will do just fine."

Michael listened, trying to follow and deduce Mistress Katie's actions from the few sounds he heard. She was humming quietly to herself as she crossed the room, her heels leaving a trail of clicks that he could follow. Michael heard a quiet clatter as items landed on the top of the steel cart, and then the ominous sound of a single squeaky wheel as the cart moved to a position directly behind him.

"First," he heard Katie speaking softly beside his ear, "we have to make sure you don't bother the customers."

With that Michael felt the tip of a gag sliding across his lips.

"Open wide," he was told.

As it slipped inside he explored its shape as well as he could with his tongue as Mistress Katie buckled a restraining strap behind his head. With surprise he recognized the shape as a short, thick cock, filling his mouth.

"It's been time to start training that mouth of yours for new tricks," Katie added, "so get comfortable, that may become a regular addition to our play when I'm not using your tongue for other things."

Katie moved back between Michael's spread thighs. He felt her hands stroking his exposed ass. One hand travelled down between his legs, explored and lifted his caged cock and fondled the smoothness of his balls for a minute.

Withdrawing, he heard the opening of a container and them gasped around the gag as the coolness of fresh lube was massaged into his asshole.

"I know you've been waiting for this slut," Katie said softly, as her fingers explored and opened Michael's bottom.

One, two, three fingers slid easily in and out of his horny ass.

"Always so ready, such a slut you are."

And suddenly the fingers were replaced with the firm thickness of a plug. She pushed and rotated the heavy latex shape, and Michael felt the resistance of his muscles as three large connected balls popped inside one by one until he felt the wide base against his bottom.

"There, that will stretch you out my horny little slut."

12