Mistress Kira's DOACD Bucket List

Story Info
Steven make a list of naughty things.. He's going to get it.
794 words
4.39
11.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexual bucket list. That is what Mistress Kira had Steven create. He couldn't believe how many naughty things he wanted to experience.

He thought his sexual wickedness was limited to wanting to dress feminine and be treated as such.

But that wasn't all.

Steven had a virtual cornucopia of items on his list:

Be dressed and treated as a woman during sex and throughout the day

Receive anal from a woman and eventually cum only from that without other stimulation

Nipple play with clamps, teeth, and more

O rings, god he was hard...enough said

Whips and paddles maybe a hairbrush

Spreader bars, could he through handcuffs in there?

The list went on...and his Mistress wanted to do them all.

Which led Steven to his current situation. His sticky situation.

Steven was at work. At his desk. He was dressed as he normally was... dress shirt and slacks with dress shoes. But underneath his clothes. His boring normal "I.T." uniform was something wicked. Lacey panties.

Yes he knew he always wanted to dress up and be dressed up but he never had the nerve to even purchase panties. He needed a push.

No not push...courage.

His Mistress had given him the courage to purchase them.

He wore a lacy black and royal blue high cut pair of panties with a surprise, it had a cut away for his anus. His dick was leaking.

He had touched himself twice before getting dressed. He was so turned on and sooo impressed.

Everytime he had to leave his desk, for lunch, for mail drops and on internal service calls he could feel the lace and soft material rubbing against him.

Oh he was barely holding on. His Mistress had ordered him not to touch himself past what was needed for the restroom until he saw her that night.

He loved it.

He thought back to the night his Mistress had him on his knees, hands tied behind his back and cock ring snug. He couldn't close his mouth as his Mistress taught him to take her strap-on with minimal gagging. He wanted to be good and do good for her.

He watched her as she thrust into his mouth. Each thrust pushing him back and forward onto the the 9 inch dildo he sat on. His hole felt puffy and used. Every motion caused his breath to hitch. Hw had to learn fast how to breath and suck.

Mistress Kira threaded her hands into his hair pulling him forward and pushing him back fasted. His greedy hole couldn't take it...he tried his best to show he was being good so his Mistress would let him cum.

...

Steven looked up to find his Mistress watching him as he sucked her 8 inch strap-on and fingered her ass. He hand was working furiously rubbing himself through his panties.

They were damp with his wetness that was leaking in a steady stream. Mistress Kira moaned and he almost came.

"Come here Pet." Her smokey voice called. She motioned him over her.

Steven moved until he was placed over Mistress Kira's mouth. "Hold yourself open for me." She ordered

He felt his panties move and her mouth and tongue were lapping at his hole. She was working him open with her mouth.

He cried out when a finger entered him and turned quickly to two.

She moved and was suddenly in Steven before he even realised it.

Steven moaned as he was moved over and over as Mistress Ira thrust into him. She was moaning low and throaty as she took her pleasure as well.

She licked and sucked his nipples one of her favorite things to do. He panted, the tingling and pleasure he felt. He never knew a man could feel like that from having his nipples played with.

Mistress told him he was made for pleasure. She made him wanted, sexy...desireable.

"My Pet one day I will make you cum without this but not today. You have been so good haven't you?" His Mistress questioned.

Steven could barely find his voice as his Mistress pulled him from the damp panties and started to stroke him.

"Yes Mistress. I only touched myself enough to use the restroom." he answered.

It must have been the correct thing to say because the pleasure seemed to increase. Somehow his Mistress was hitting that special spot with every thrust and would manage to drag the strap-on along it increasing the pleasure.

Steven started to moan and shake under Mistress Kira's talented hands.

"Come for me Pet." She moaned out losing her rhythm as she orgasmed. Riding him through her multiple waves as Steven finally exploded.

Mistress Kira milked him for every drop as he lay in his soiled panties enjoying the orgasmic bliss.