Mistress Kris

Story Info
A night with my Mistress and Her friends.
2.4k words
4.14
31.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost time for my Mistress to come home from work. She had left me a note to have dinner ready for her when she got home because she had plans for Us/us tonight. I heard Her car pull up, dinner was on the table everything was ready as She had instructed. I was kneeling by the front door as She likes me to be naked with my knees apart, my hands behind my back, and my face down looking at the floor as I am not worthy to look at Her.

She walks in and past me, throwing Her coat over me for me to put it away when She tells me I can get up, until then I kneel and wait in darkness.

"Come my angel."

I get up and put Her coat away in the closet and kneel next to Her chair in the dining room.

"You are My good girl angel for following My every command."

I get wet with excitement at having pleased my Mistress.

"You are going to be very excited with My plans for you tonight."

I squirm at the thought. I never know what Mistress has planned but it is always exciting.

She is eating the dinner I made for her slowly and savoring every flavor, Ihave prepared Her favorite meal: filet mignon made rare, twice baked potato, and fresh green beans with dill.

"You have out done yourself with dinner yet again, angel."

"Thank you Mistress. I am here to serve you."

When Mistress is done eating She drains Her glass of wine and leans over and kisses me on my mouth and I can taste the dry wine with the berries notes in it, I can also taste the blood from the rare filet. It is a slow deep kiss that makes me weak in the knees.

"Come angel I have to change and want your help." Mistress commands.

I follow Her into the bedroom, She stands in the middle of the room with Her arms out, waiting for me to undress Her. I do so with speed and precision.

"Corset and garter, hose, thigh high boots."

"Yes Mistress," I reply.

I find all the items she has requested and begin to dress Her. Next I begin to brush Her hair up the way She likes when W/we are having company.

"That feels so good, I enjoy you brushing My hair, angel."

"Thank you Mistress."

The doorbell rings, my pussy gets wetter, anticipating what is to come.

"Answer the door, angel. On your hands and knees, do not look up at who is coming in."

I crawl to the door and open it.I am looking at the floor and hear several pairs of high heels entering the house. I hear them walking into the living room. Earlier You had me set out several bottles of wine and glasses with snacks to go with it.

"Angel, come." She commands.

I crawl into the living room and You instruct me to come to the center of the room.

"You may place your glasses on her back if you desire and if she spills any on the floor she will be punished."

I know I am in for a long night but want to please You so I do my best at being still.I feel one glass then two glasses on my back. My arms are already starting to ache but I know if I move I will spill wine on Your carpet and that will displease You. I hear You and Your friends talking about daily events like it is normal to have a naked woman holding their glasses.

"Angel, come to Me."

Everyone thankfully takes their glasses from my back before I crawl to you.

"Yes Mistress."

"I want you to perform for Us."

"Yes Mistress, what would You like me to do for You?"

"Masturbate for all to see"

I get on the floor in front for all to see my cunt and you bring out a dildo and a butt plug for me to use.

"Firs,t put the plug in your ass and do not cum unless I give you permission."

"Yes Mistress."

You know how much it excites me to perform in front of others. Everyone watches as I put the butt plug in my asshole.

"How does that feel my pet?"

"It feels good Mistress"

It is bigger than the last one You bought for me but I know what your plan is with my ass.

"Open your legs up for all of Us to see your cunt."

I spread my legs wide and you tie my legs to the couch where I am wide open for all to see what I am about to do, You see how wet I am and You smile lovingly at me.

"You are My good girl aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress I hope I am."

"Now begin, slut."

"Yes Mistress. As You wish."

I rub my tits with my fingers and pinch and pull them till I am moaning. Then I take one of my hands and rub my clit which is already hard.You take the dildo and turn it on low so it will take me to the edge but not over. You put it in my cunt and slide it in deep then You turn it up so the vibrator is on high.

"Do not cum until I tell you to. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

I keep playing with my clit with one hand and a tit with the other and then You invite your friends to join me.

"You all may play with my slut but do not make her cum."

The redhead comes over and takes my tit in her mouth and begins sucking and I start moaning loudly. Mistress then gets the ball gag She bought for me and puts it in my mouth and tightens it around my head. The brunette comes over and moves my hand and begins sucking on my clit, I lean my head back in ecstasy. The blonde comes over and sucks on my other tit I am leaning back on my arms and arch my back and try and lift my hips to the hands that are now all over my body.

I look at You begging for You to let me cum.You shake Your head no.I plead with my eyes andYou turn away from me. You walk out of the room and come back with Your crop.

You tell everyone to back away from me, You raise Your crop and bring it down on my left breast with a slap, it stings but it feels so good then You do the same with my right breast. You keep doing this until I have tears running from my eyes and beg You with them to let me cum. The vib is still in my pussy on high and the pain in my tits is exquisite.

You tell me thatI may not cum yet. I am not sure how much longer I can hold off. You take the riding crop and slowly run it over my clit and pussy and I quiver with excitement, knowing what is coming. You lift the crop behind your head and bring it down hard and loud on my clit and I scream. God it feels so good and hurts so much but I love every minute of it. You do it again over and over until your arm is tired.

You see the tears streaming down my cheeks and You smile at me so proud of me for not begging you to stop. You remove the vib from my cunt and lean down and begin licking my juices with such tenderness and care.You move Your tongue up to my clit and at first You lick it then You take it between Your teeth and bite it and I can't hold back anymore. My juices flow all over Your face.

You come up to my face and tenderly kiss me and tell me, "Angel, you are My very good girl."

I am so happy that I pleased You so well and can't wait to see what happens next tonight.

As I recover from my last orgasm, Mistress asks her friends what they would like to do next.

The redhead says, "I need a table for my wine."

"Angel, you know what to do."

I get on all fours and put my back perfectly straight and feel one wine glass then two, then three. I hope I can keep still and not spill on the carpet. Mistress and Her friends begin talking about vacation plans and they discuss the beaches they have been to. Mistress is talking about the last time W/we went to Hawaii and how She had me on the lanai naked and kneeling at Her feet watching the sunset over the Pacific.

It makes me proud that She shares stories that include me and that She is proud of Her slut.

"My slut will like where we are going on vacation next," She says to her friends. I wonder where this will be but she won't tell me as she wants it to be a surprise.

The blonde reaches for her wine and she sends the glass flying, I know I will be punished for this because I let it spill.

"Oh no, what have I done," she says with a smile. Knowing what will happen next.

"Angel, what happened?"

"Mistress, one of the glasses spilled and Ididn't keep it from going on the carpet. I am very sorry Mistress."

"You know what is going to happen now, don't you slut?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Go to the playroom now and wait for Me."

I begin crawling to the room with the toys, with wine still on my back where it spilled. I hope I don't leave a trail to the playroom. I kneel with legs spread wide and head hung low.I hear you and your friends walking up the hall. I am wet with anticipation, knowing what is coming. I know better than to look up and see who is with you, I know they are all there, in anticipation of what is to come.

They all enjoy toying with me, when my Mistress gives them the chance.

"Slut, why are We here?"

"Because I let the wine spill, Mistress."

"That's right slut. What happens when you are a bad girl?"

"My Mistress punishes me as She sees fit."

"Well tonightMy friends are going to enjoy punishing you for Me."

"First, go to the spanking table."

"Yes, Mistress"

As I begin crawling to the table they begin laughing and deciding what they will do with me tonight. AsI get to the table You have gotten out the ropes and instructed the redhead to tie my arms at the top of the table and the brunette to tie my feet spread wide open to the bottom of the table. You then hand the blonde your paddle.

"Since she spilt your wine you get to begin the punishment."

"Thank you Kris. She is a little slob after all."

"Lay down, butt in the air."

"Yes Mistress."

I crawl up onto the table face down. The redhead grabs my wrists and ties them tight while the brunette grabs each ankle and pulls them as wide apart as she can.

"Now you can have 10 swats and we will see how she is doing."

"Slut you will count out loud and thank her for each one."

"Yes Mistress."

Whack!

"One, thank you."

Whack!

"Two, thank you."

This continues and she finally gets to 10. I am proud that I have not begun to cry yet.ButI know it is just beginning.

"Since My slut spilled all the wine, you each get a turn. My slut, you will count and thank them for i.t"

"Yes Mistress."

Whack!

"One, thank you."

Whack!

"Two, thank you."

By the end of the third set, I have tears streaming down my face and my pussy is sopping wet. I so want my Mistress to sooth me but she just looks at me with disdain. I feel so ashamed at my mistake.

"Let's turn her over and see how far we can take her to the edge and if she cums without permission we get to paddle her again," someone suggests.

"That sounds like a good idea," Mistress says.

They turn me over and tie me up again, arms high and legs tied spread wide. I see them discussing what to use on me.

I still have the butt plug from earlier still in my ass. The blonde comes over and pulls it out then pushes in a plug with a vib. She then puts an egg in my cunt. The brunette puts clamps my tits. The vibs are remote control, with the blonde holding the controller for them and turns the one in my ass on low at first, before she turns the one on in my pussy. She slowly turns them higher until I can't take it I am about to cum.

The brunette is tightening the clamps on my tits as tight as she can get them and the pain feels so intense. I see from the corner of my eye that my Mistress is kissing the redhead and the redhead is playing with my Mistress's cunt. My Mistress looks over to see me looking at her. She just smiles.

I am so on edge I am not sure how much more I can take. I look at her pleading for permission to cum, and She shakes her head no.

The vibs go faster and harder. The pain in my tits is becoming more than I can bear and the tears are coming again. The brunette begins using the crop and hitting my clit with it. I moan so loudly as she continues to hit my clit, the vibs are going faster. My Mistress comes over to me and looks at me with loving eyes and removes the clamps on my tits and begins massaging them. I arch my back as far as I can.

She says, "Now."

I push the vib in my cunt out and squirt all over. I scream out with the biggest orgasm I have ever had. My eyes roll up in my head and I am overcome with sensations and tingle all over. As I slowly come down, I find my Mistress with me. She begins untying my arms and legs and begins caressing me and calling me Her good girl. I notice her friends are gone.

"It is just My angel and me now my sweet girl."

"Thank you Mistress for everything tonight."

"You are welcome My angel."