Mistress Kristen Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristen shares hubby with another Mistress.
1.2k words
4.24
76.6k
8

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding!"

It was a few minutes before 3 when Adam's phone alerted him to what seemed like his fiftieth email of the day.

"Slave, you WILL be home by 5:30 tonight. Our guest from last time will again be joining us tonight. It would be rude to make her wait. Like last time, you will enter the house, go directly to the bathroom, disrobe and shower. When finished, dry off and call for me. Reply to let me know you have received this and understand your instructions."

Adam quickly sent a terse reply. "Mistress Kristen, I have received your email and understand my instructions." He was rock hard before he finished typing the email. His ass tingled a bit, remembering the paddling inflicted last time he ignored instruction. It had only been two weeks since his wife had become "Mistress Kristen". Although that was their first and only journey into the world of female domination, he could not get it off his mind. Apparently there was another female observer for their last session. Their guest only made her presence known to him at the very end of the encounter, with a few spoken words. Who was this woman? How did Kristen find her? The mystery only served to intrigue Adam and deepen his desire.

Adam was finally able to pry himself from his desk at 5:04. He was desperately tracking each minute towards the end of the day, not wanting to disappoint Mistress Kristen – or their guest. He knew he would have to hustle home to make his deadline; his commute was twenty minutes on a good day. Adam managed to pull into the driveway at exactly 5:32. He slammed the door, raced through the garage, up the stairs, disrobed and started showering, hoping his mistake would go unnoticed.

"ADAM! Where are your manners?"

He nearly jumped out of his skin at Kristen's sharp yell. He had not heard her enter the bathroom.

"What do you mean Mistress?" he asked.

"What do I mean? Well, first of all, you were late. Secondly you did not shut the bathroom door. I will not have a slave of mine showing such blatant disregard for rules. Now finish up, and get your ass out here."

"Yes Mistress." He answered, wondering what was in store. He tried to catch a peek of Kristen. He loves when she dresses up. Kristen is tall – 5'9" – and her long legs are stunning in stockings and heels. Last time, he got a peek of her through the shower curtain, but was blindfolded for the rest of the session.

Mistress Kristen sat on a vanity stool in the bathroom, stockinged legs crossed, waiting on her slave. She remained sitting as he exited and commanded him to dry off. This time, she let him see her. She was wearing a black pvc corset that zipped up the front. Her beautiful breasts were pushed up. She wore black nylon stockings and a lace garterbelt. Three inch patent leather pumps completed the outfit. She asked him, "You didn't get to see my new outfit last time. How do you like it?"

"I love it Mistress."

"Good, now put this on." Adam's heart sank as she produced a blindfold from under her leg. Once Adam was blindfolded, Mistress Kristen returned to business. "You disappointed me slave. You will be punished. Now, over my knee."

Adam obeyed, climbing over Kristen's knee. She gave Adam a few swats with her bare hand, then stopped abruptly. He felt his growing cock pressing into her nyloned thigh. "You're enjoying this too much. Mistress Katie, may I borrow your paddle again?"

"Of course, dear" the familiar voice answered from the bedroom. He heard the distinct click of high heels entering the room. He felt a cool leather paddle lay across his naked back. He wiggled his nose a bit, hoping to see around the blindfold and lay eyes on the Mistress he knew only by voice. "Looks like this blindfold is starting to come off. I'll help." Again, a pair of panties was stretched over Adam's head to secure the blindfold. Adam immediately smelled the scent of another woman. He wondered if he would have the pleasure of servicing a new...SLAP!!!!! The paddle came down on Adam's ass. The two Mistresses chuckled at the reaction.

"Much better!" added Mistress Kristen. "Now slave, apologize to Mistress Katie for keeping her waiting this evening." She slapped him again with the paddle.

"Sorry Mistress." He added.

She spanked twice in quick succession. "Who were you addressing slave?"

"Owwww. Sorry Mistress Katie!" he yelled

She spanked him three more times. "Not so loud! Don't raise your voice at our guest!"

"Sorry Mistress Katie." He whimpered.

"Good boy," She spanked each cheek four more times. "Now, Mistress Katie and I have a bet that you will help us settle. Stand up." He rose to his feet and felt a hand grasp his cock firmly. She pulled him into the bedroom where she shoved him onto the bed. Adam's hands and feet were immediately tied to the bed. He felt one of the Mistresses climb onto his face. A hand then took a firm hold of his cock.

"We're going to have an orgasm race. Once we start, you will eat My pussy, trying to make me cum as quickly as you can. Mistress Katie will start sucking you, trying to make you cum. If I cum first, I win. If not, Mistress Katie wins. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

Kristen lowered her pussy to Adam's lips. Adam pushed his tongue into her already wet pussy and quickly found her clit. Kristen started grinding her pussy on his face in response. Suddenly, he felt Mistress Katie's tongue licking slowly up the underside of his penis. Her warm tongue bathed the entire head of his cock, eliciting a soft moan from Adam.

"I had better win boy!" ordered Mistress Kristen.

"Yes Mistress." He softly mouthed into her cunt.

He drew her clit into his mouth, sucking and licking hard. Mistress Katie dropped her mouth onto his cock quickly moving it down, and then slowly withdrawing it. She was using her hand with her mouth to give long, hard wet strokes on his cock. Adam felt the orgasm building, but kept his wife's clit in his mouth, flicking it with quick strokes of his tongue. Mistress Kristen started to moan and buck on his face. He could feel her body tensing in preparation for orgasm.

SLAP! Mistress Katie slapped Adam's balls hard. "Owwwww", he yelled, causing Kristen's clit to come out of his mouth, deflating her building orgasm. Mistress Katie went back to work quickly on his cock, plunging her mouth all the way down his shaft. She increased the pace as Adam's tongue searched for Mistress Kristen's clit. Adam clenched his thighs and ass, trying to resist the building orgasm. Just as he gets his mouth around Kristen's clit, Katie gave his balls a gentle squeeze. Adam couldn't resist any longer. He sent a load straight into Mistress Katie's mouth.

Mistress Katie chuckled, taunting Kristen. "Looks like I win dear. I will let you know when I intend to collect."

Mistress Kristen pinched her slave's nipples hard before responding. "Not exactly fair, but that's ok. He will pay for this..."

Mistress Katie responded, "I would expect nothing less, my young protégé, but I want trained well before I get my night with him."

To be continued...