Mistress Kristen Ch. 07

Story Info
Adam meets the collective.
2.7k words
4.34
33.8k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ding!"

A new email hit Adam's phone midway through the Friday morning status meeting. He furtively glanced down. "The Collective?" he thought to himself. "Who's that? Probably some more spam. DELETE." His attention turned back to the next office drone reporting on his go-dos. He had become grumpy and jaded. His cock had been locked in a steel cage for two weeks come tomorrow.

"Adam!" The sharp call of the project leader's voice cut through the air and snapped his attention back to his work. Carol. Until the Mistresses Kristen and Katie came into his life, he swore she was the most evil bitch he had met.

Adam updated the status of his tasks, slightly embarrassed at being caught without paying attention. He endured the rest of the meeting and started mentally running out the clock on the work week. His phone went off again, and again "The Collective" was demanding his attention. Skeptically, he opened it.

"Adam, We don't like being ignored."

"What the fuck?!" Adam came close to saying aloud.

"You have been serving your wife well. She will be requiring your presence at an event of ours tonight. You will be there. You will be on time. You will represent your Mistress well. Who knows? Your cock may even get let out. And don't ever ignore our emails again. We don't like it."

Adam stood up and glanced around the room over top of his cube. Was he being watched? He slammed his laptop shut, scurried out of the office and sped home.. He bolted up the stairs in time and saw his wife. He started to speak, but was cut off.

"So you finally checked your email? Clothes off. Then you're helping me get ready. We've got a big night tonight."

"What's go-?"

Again he was cut off. "You'll see. And hurry up, you don't want to be late."

As Adam quickly stripped down to his cage, his wife lay face down on the bed. "I need lotion," Mistress Kristen stated matter of factly. Adam correctly interpreted this as an order and knelt on the bed and massaged lotion into his wife's back. Once done, she flipped over and elegantly presented her right leg toward Her slave.

Adam pressed her leg against to the side of his face. He loved Mistress legs. He took his time rubbing the lotion into her gorgeous legs. She purred as he loving and firmly stroked her foot. He repeated this labor of love on her other leg, enjoying her long, smooth, sexy legs. Once finished, he moved on to her stomach and her full, perky breasts.

"Enough fun for now," Kristen quipped as she stood up.

She walked toward the dresser as Adam noticed his cock filling his cage. Mistress Kristen opened her drawer, pulling out a black lace garter belt and accompanying stockings. She fastened the garter belt and handed Adam the stockings. She again raised her foot to him. Without needing a command, Adam encased one leg, then the other in a smooth nylon stocking. Kristen stood staring at him until he dropped to his knees and fastened the garters. Mistress Kristen donned a black lace bra, then commanded Adam to fetch her new dress from the closet.

Adam retrieved red dress he had never seen on her. She stepped into it and he zipped it for her. She fetched his favorite 4" heels and allowed Adam to put them on her. Adam was blown away. The dress looked amazing on her. She showed ample cleavage and the skirt was about average length, but loose fitting. Very easy to pull up and show her stockings. She was ready to go, but he stood nearly naked. "What shall I wear Mistress?"

"Your outfit is in your nightstand drawer."

Adam skeptically opened the drawer to see just a ball gag, leather wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, and a collar. A question popped into his head, but his brain pulled it back before it left his lips. That brought a smile to Mistress's lips. Adam put on the cuffs and stood before Mistress Kristen.

"OK, time to go." Mistress stated "Come on, we'll be late," as she strode out of the room.

He blushed and hesitated before following her into the hall. Did she expect him to leave the house like this? He followed her into the garage where somehow a Lincoln Town Car with limo tints replaced his car. Kristen stared at the door expectantly. Adam's blushed that he was too slow to open the door for her. She got in the back seat, dragging him with her.

As the unseen driver started off, Mistress Kristen began to silently tease Adam. Her right hand took a firm grip of Adam's balls. She trailed her nails over his chest, up his neck with the other. She leaned down and licked his cage. Adam strained against the cage and leaned back into the seat. She drew his swollen balls into her mouth. He breathed heavily into the gag as the car made its way across town. He barely noticed as the unknown driver had pulled into the garage of what he thought was Mistress Katie's house.

Mistress Kristen attached a leash to Adam's collar and was led out of the car and into the house. The pair entered a formal dining room lit by candles. As he entered the door, Adam noticed a large sturdy table with a white linen table cloth. Beyond the table were two empty chairs and another occupied by a man wearing a blindfold plus the same collar, gag, and cuffs as Adam's. That slave also wore a chastity device, although his looked more comfortable than Adam's leather and steel contraption.

Along the walls, there were more people than expected. Comfortable chairs lined the walls, and the seats were filled with many couples like them. Four women, like Mistress Kristen were impeccably dressed in elegant, but very sexy dresses. Adam recognized Mistress Katie as one of them. Seated next to the Mistresses were what Adam correctly assumed to be their slaves -3 males and one female. All of the slaves were dressed identically, except for Adam who was not blindfolded.

Mistress Kristen latched Adam's wrists and ankles together and pulled him toward the table. All four Mistresses rose without speaking and roughly forced Adam onto the table. Ropes were quickly attached to his wrist cuffs and pulled tightly above his head. Likewise with his ankles. The Mistresses silently returned to their seats and Mistress Kristen took a seat near the head of the table. Adam craned his neck upward, trying to make eye contact with Kristen. Adam desperately searched for a glance of reassurance, but found none.

After minutes of gut-wrenching silence, his mind wandered to the empty chair. There must be another Domme coming, the owner of the last slave, the driver. Then he heard a door close and the familiar click of heels on a hard floor. The sound rattled in his head and settled in his soul. So alluring. So erotic. Yet so threatening. Adam lifts his head to peek back towards the door. The last Mistress enters and nearly takes Adam's breath away.

Carol, the ballbusting project manager from work, deliberately enters the room. He had never seen her like this. She was in her mid 40's, but had an excellent body for someone her age. She was in tremendous shape with a flat stomach and firm muscular legs. Carol was petite, about 5'3, although her heels gave her a few inches. Her blonde hair was neatly pulled up and she wore a black and blue evening gown flattered her figure greatly.

Carol walked to the foot of the table, looking down at Adam. For the second time today, her voice cut through the air. "Adam," she began, "We've brought you here tonight to bring you and Mistress Kristen into The Collective. We are a group of Dominant Women who share our slaves with each other. We have been mentoring your wife, helping her explore and enjoy her dominance and further your subjugation. We have some rules, which we will go over shortly over dinner. But first we must speak to the finances."

"The Collective is its own legal entity which owns this house. Upon joining, you and Kristen would buy your way into the partnership. Your lifetime membership would cost eight thousand dollars up front, and another thousand each year for five years. The terms are non-negotiable, and your wife has already agreed to them. You may sell your membership back to the collective, but only with Kristen's permission. Nod if you agree to these terms."

Adam quickly nodded.

"Good," Mistress Carol smiled wickedly. "Now Mistress Katie would you bring in the food?"

Adam admired Mistress Katie's figure as she stood and headed into the kitchen. Her full, round ass looked amazing in her silver dress. Her heels made it shake seductively as she left.

Adam's gaze was broken by a sharp slap on the balls! He grunted into the gag as Mistress Carol scolded him. "Again, your mind is wandering slave." Mistress Katie returned with a cart of various fondue pots and ice.

Katie began setting the pots of steaming hot cheese and chocolate on the table around Adam as Mistress Carol continued. "Now, I believe introductions are in order." The other Mistress rose and stood around the table, glancing down at their newest slave.

Carol gestured towards the tall Mistress on Adam's right. "This is Mistress Amanda." Adam looked up at the towering blonde and muttered hello into his gag. "And this is our Italian Mistress Francesca." She pointed toward the fiery redhead Katie, "I believe you know Mistress Katie, but you may be better acquainted with her leather covered ass." This brought a chuckle from the Mistresses. "And finally, Mistress Stacy."

"Now," Mistress Carol started, "let's talk about your cock being locked away in this poor little cage!" She lifted the cage and let the weight of the steel drop on Adam's tender, swollen balls. "You may have noticed that The Collective keeps all of its slaves locked in chastity. We do not believe that men can be trusted with their erections. But, we do have a way of rewarding well behaved slaves, and punishing bad ones." She again lifted the cage and let it drop onto his balls.

"Our locks are different colors. Green locks are for rewarding slaves. Slaves with green locks may be unlocked, played with, and brought to orgasm by any of our Mistresses. Yellow locks may be removed by any Mistress, but slaves may not cum without the permission of THEIR Mistress. And finally red locks may only be removed by your Mistress. Finally, the color of a slave's lock may only be changed by their Mistress, so don't go kissing up to me. Understand?"

Adam nodded. "Good!" Carol replied, "Now let's get started!"

Mistress Katie brought out the key to his cage, unlocking it. The Mistresses quickly had his cage off, and thirteen days worth of repressed erections roared to life. The Mistress stood, examining their new cock. Hands groping and grabbing Adam's body made him arch up. One Mistress pinched his nipple and he tried to turn away. This only invited more pinches.

Mistress Amanda lowered her mouth to his nipple and began sucking. Adam leaned into her, enjoying it. This was short lived, as a painful nibble on Adam's balls reminded him that he was now at the mercy of six Mistresses.

Adam nearly jumped tried to jump out of his cuffs as Mistress Katie started drizzling molten chocolate up his leg. Mistress Francesca left a trail of white chocolate across his chest. He cried out, but it only made it as far as the gag. Mistress Stacy punished the outburst by pinching and twisting his nipple. Mistress Kristen, in an act of kindness began sucking the chocolate off Adam's thigh, working towards his rock hard member. Adam look relieved that his wife is trying to please him. She bit his thigh hard, making him wince again. Adam looked down to her, betrayed. She gave him a big-eyed innocent look.

Mistress Carol then regained control of the proceedings. "Looks like he's ready. Who drew number one?"

"That would be me," replied Mistress Stacy.

Mistresses Katie and Francesca took her hands as Mistress Stacy climbed up on the table. She stood for a moment, looking down at the slaveboy. She lifted her skirt and lowered her pussy onto Adam's long overdue erection.

"I'd be careful Stacy," quipped Amanda, "He's a loaded gun right now. Leave some for the rest of us."

Mistress Katie added sarcastically, "Yeah, I'd hate to have to take my frustrations out on Adam. And your husband."

Stacy moaned as her pussy stretched over Adam's cock. "Oh God! This is huge. Much bigger than mine!"

As Mistress Stacy began fucking Adam, the rest of the Mistresses did what they could to torment him. Piping hot chocolate was dripped and licked off his chest and legs. Mistress Katie started fingering herself, then dangling the her dripping fingers over Adam's nose. Mistress Amanda leaned in and sucked the moist fingers.

Adam tried to concentrate hard. He knew he wouldn't last long, and evidently, each Mistress wanted to ride his cock to orgasm. He closed his eyes and took deep, relaxing breaths. He was trying any trick he knew to stop thinking about the warm moist pussy bouncing up and down on his engorged member.

The Mistresses seemed to notice because they started doing more and more to break Adam's concentration. He felt a hand tickling his balls. Then a stripe of pain across his thighs. Finally, Stacy gave a powerful thrust, impaling herself on his cock. She moaned and her pussy juices soaked Adam as she came.

Two of the Mistresses assisted Stacy in dismounting Adam. Adam enjoyed his temporary reprieve, only to wonder who was next. Mistress Katie scooted up on the table. "Maybe you'd enjoy the view more if I faced away?" she teased. Like Stacy, Mistress Katie lifted her skirt and mounted the fucktoy. Like before, as a Mistress began riding Adam's cock, the other 5 played with the rest of his body. A barrage of kisses, burns, licks, strikes, tickles, and pinches invaded Adam's senses. Adam knew he was close to losing it when Mistress Katie's thighs started shaking. She rode him harder and he strained to keep his testicular dam from bursting. Katie came hard and collapsed forward toward Adam's feet.

Adam savored the pause. He congratulated himself on satisfying another Mistress. The relief was short lived however, as he realized he wasn't even halfway done tonight.

"Next!" his wife called out.

Mistress Francesca climbed on next. She completely removed her dress and mounted Adam in just her lingerie. Adam fixated on one thing. Her stockings. He absolutely loved stockings. The way they looked. The way they felt against his thighs.

"Mhhhh!" he grunted sharply as his nipples were simultaneously clamped. Mistress Francesca grabbed the chain between the clamps as if they were the reins of a thoroughbred. She galloped her slave at an incredible pace. The other Mistresses had abandoned giving Adam any pleasant sensations. He was feeling switches and floggers on his legs and feet. Burns on his chest.

His thoughts ping-ponged back and forth between the sexy Italian woman riding his cock and the nerve endings firing throughout his body. Mistress Francesca tugged hard on the chain. Adam screamed in pain, then in pleasure as his balls drained. His cock exploded into Mistress Francesca, unexpectedly setting off her orgasm as well.

The other four Mistresses may not have recognized it, but Adam's wife immediately knew. "You fucking came!" she accused.

"Well," Carol scolded "I was supposed to be next. I guess that wraps it up for tonight. Like every welcome dinner, those who end the night unsatisfied get to keep the leftovers. You'll be in a red lock until you give your wife, Mistress Amanda, and myself our orgasms."

Kristen added, "at the very least."

Carol nodded. "Take good care of ours. We'll find something to do with yours."

Adam was too mentally exhausted to understand what was happening. His cock was shrinking and the rest of the guests were gathering their things. Mistresses Katie, Francesca, and Stacy had taken their slaves and were out the door. Adam, still tied looked up and saw his wife leading Carol's husband and Amanda's girlfriend out towards the garage.

Carol and Amanda looked down at the exhausted slave. Carol turned to Amanda "Get his cage ready, and I'll make up the beds for us."