Mistress K's Experiment

Story Info
Mistress Karinda tries out a chastity belt.
2.9k words
3.96
54k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was entirely made possible with the guidance and infusion of ideas and help by Mistress Casey. The story can stand on its own but the characters were developed in the series entitled Spring Walk to a Mistress and Mistress Karinda's Directorial Debut. If you enjoy reading this story please vote or leave a comment.

*

The summer was coming to an end the children back in school, most holidays finished as Jace sat in his office thinking of the few times that Mistress had summoned him and taught him a few more of the finer points in serving. He had been so grateful that Mistress had so many things on the go during the summer and that the pager was seldom if ever used. Drifting into a lull of his own thoughts, remember the first time that he found out Denise the girl that sold him the pager was also Mistress's pet and how the two of them took him into a space that he never knew existed.

Could it actually be, the vibrations in the holster that Mistress had given him for the pager was massaging the nerves along his hipbone. Nervously he pulled the electronic text receiver and stared at it in a stunned state. The message in black and white typed out in full, no pitman strokes or acronyms, flashed back and immediately took his mind into a sub state. "Make sure your body is completely washed and shaved. Arrive at My home at Seven PM sharp!"

His mind reeling from the contact, and as he re-holstered the pager, it sat silently on his hip. What could this mean, Mistress had never made such a request before, mentally checking his supplies at home to make sure the razor blades, shaving lotion, and scissors were in an abundant surplus for he would not have a lot of time between work and the arrival time. Going over the message in his head making sure he understood it, completely washed and shaved, sinking in this meant his underarms, legs, chest and his pubic hair, what could this mean? The image he could conjure up was like that of a new born baby, soft cuddly and void of all blemishes, well he would not be like that for he knew no matter how close he shaved their were always tiny bumps or in a few hours stubble, hopefully Mistress would accept this imperfect male and his efforts to please.

Rushing home he headed straight to the bathroom turning on the water to make sure it was nice and hot, standing naked he began with the scissors trimming all the longer hair in his pits, loins, and off his goatee. Grabbing the shaving cream can entered the shower first using the puff washed his body vigorously and then rinsed, applied the cream and began the task of shaving four blades later his fingertips could not feel any hair, a few rough spots and quite a few broken skin dripping droplets of blood. Exiting the steamy shower he applied an antiseptic cream to the nicks making sure no infection took hold. Proud of the way he looked he powdered himself and sprayed on a generous dose of body spray and the deodorant stung his bare pits. Enduring the stinging because it was for Mistress he put on his best dress shirt, a well-pressed pair of black dress slacks over top his black briefs, slipping on his clogs at the front door off he was to this new adventure.

Arriving at the door he could not help glance at the bay window, which had started this whole adventure. Empty now but not the vision and the series of events that had all started when the naked lady of his dreams had motioned him from the public sidewalk into her chamber of diverse kink. The thoughts were bringing a stirring in his loins, but her firm training was preventing his member from standing at attention and tenting his trousers. Knocking lightly as the door slowly opened to reveal Mistress standing there with the sweetest of smiles, but eyes that penetrated and told nothing of what was to follow.

"What are you waiting for, get in out of the night air." said Mistress with laughter in her voice.

Stepping inside the door as Mistress shut it and looked at him no words exchanged his routine began undoing the buttons on his shirt, sliding it off his arms folding it and starting a pile, unclasping his belt, then pants button, sliding down the zipper, all under the watchful eye of the Lady whom had turned him into a fantasy of hers and a dream come true of his, sliding his thumbs pulling them over his hips dropping them to the ground stepping out and picking them up and folding the trousers. Next bending over taking off his socks Mistress slowly ran just the fingertips all over his back and around feeling for hairs but none could be found. The briefs were last and as he slowly displayed himself to her the broad smile crossing her face was enough of a reward that he had pleased her with his body shave.

Reaching for his member she led him into the kitchen instead of down the stairs to the dungeon. Motioning for him to sit in a chair at the table, she rummaged through a cupboard until she found some extra virgin olive oil. Turning to her naked man on a chair she approached with the bottle of extra virgin olive oil and slowly seductively unscrewed the lid. Pouring a few drops on her palm began to massage the virgin olive oil onto his testicles and shaft. Seeing the gleaming residue she fastened onto his sac a ring and then very carefully and undercarriage and then the top and within seconds his shaft was encased in a clear plastic chastity device. Producing a plastic lock she secured and locked the CB3000 onto him and deposited the key into one of the pockets on her outfit.

Gasping not knowing what has happened just before his eyes all he could do was read the instructions that she handed him.

As he read she spoke, "Now when ever your eyes wonder the pain will remind you, who owns this little thing you call your manhood!"

"Mistress, but why?" he asked as his eyes pleaded with her for an explanation.

"Just because I wanted too and it will add to your devotion of Me." was her reply.

Sitting in silence now, completed befuddled, he had done everything as she had asked, stayed away when told too, arrived when commanded, done chores such as her landscaping, washing her vehicle, looking after her needs, asking nothing in return but to be close to her. This time she had him changed from the manly him into a clean shaven baby type body, something never dreamed of oh shit the thought just ran through his head what were his Friday beer league hockey teammates going to say not only about his smooth hairless body but this contraption on his manhood.

Still locked in thought and now the fear of his humiliation running like a rampaging elephant through out his body, the language and decibel of his unwanted capture evident to the searing eyes of Mistress Karinda. She slowly formed opinions of his behavior and like any good analytical mind fed the data into the proper channels so that her manipulation of this pet man would not only produce the desired results for her satisfaction but the yielding of another step in his growth and lasting servitude.

In her corset she slipped up onto the table unfastening her leather chap piece covering her womanhood. Slinging her legs over his shoulders the first test of the chastity device began. The aroma of her excitement filled the passageway, between the slowly invading pussy, and his lips as his nostrils flared and his lungs filled with her aroused scent. The soft swollen lips glistening with the first drops of her dew, eyes now cemented by the actions of her knees and calves pulling him closer and closer to her center of lust.

"Lick Me and bring the ecstasy that I have felt from your tongue!" she commanded of him.

Watching as his tongue slowly washed up one lip and softly breathed upon the button as it hid inside its hood, and then down the other lip, parting them as his tongue curled and feathered up the center sucking and licking the first drops of honey into his mouth. Reaching the top and flicking like a serpent hissing at an enemy his tongue rattled the button coaxing it from the protective hood so that his lips could snare it and slowly seductively suck it past the cool air into the warm damp cavern of his sensual mouth. The tip of his tongue dangling and licking along and around the pulsating epic-center of her sexual existence causing her hips to grind and mesh with his mouth and tongue letting the rippling effect of the waves of satisfaction flood outwards and fill him with a honey that smoothly slid down his throat and spilt over onto his chin.

The pain inside the contraption that surrounded his cock was enormous. His head felt it was going to explode and the top of his brains would shoot out at rates faster than erupting lava from Mount St Helen. His nerve right-of-way transmitting the pain of the open valves inside his manhood the restriction of the blood not letting his growth transfer making the shooting torture to multiply quicker and with greater force than a paralyzing tazer shot sending the bolts of electricity through out numbing his central nervous system.

Watching with interest Mistress K decided it was time to try and teach him some control. The control was ultimately his own for mentally he would have to regulate the flow of blood into his cock or the naturally swelling or growth would push against the confines of the CB3000 and the resulting pain would be unbearable even for Mistress.

"My little demonstration brought about intense pain didn't pet?" she soothingly said into his ear.

"Yes, Mistress, the pain was very intense and full of discomfort" was his sheepish reply.

"Now, pet that you are fitted properly, I want you to practice controlling your urges," Mistress instructed him.

"You are excused, remember to always have your pager near your side at all times!" his mind reeling from these last statements directed squarely at him.

Walking home his mind was completely confused; the contraption between his thighs felt odd and was a constant reminder of the control he had given to this lady. Reaching home he quickly went to his bathroom stripped and hopped into the shower, the way the water and the lather trickled into the device at least he knew that cleanliness was not an issue well chastised. Ready for bed his pager went off. The text message slowly appearing before his eyes, the screen lighting up as if a conduit into his mind, what could Mistress desire now?

In capital letters the text read, "Pet thank you for being so understanding and accepting My gift this evening. Remember that if you dream naughty dreams you will wake up in pain!"

The training was in full force, what was he going to do?

A sigh of relief when getting dressed it was not really noticeable underneath his briefs and suit pants. The device would not disturb his workday and after sleeping with it on all night the novelty of it was not too much of a distraction actually his mind hardly recognized that his manhood was caged like an animal.

"Your mind, body and soul belong to Me" flickered on his pager just as he was heading out to lunch.

His mind working overtime that one statement started a flush of blood rushing towards his balls and the edges of his cock pushing out against the restraints, the first flash of pain like a hot poker searing his frontal lobes. Closing his eyes trying to get control to stop the arousal and alleviate the pain, for him, his thought was give me a migraine anytime.

Surviving the day glad that it was a busy one, his mind not having time to worry about the slip at lunch, and the mixed feeling of not getting more messages from mistress, outweighing getting words that would bring about the pain. Cooking him-self dinner, the vibrations of the pager sending the pulses directly to his groin, thoughts of worry and wonderment flooding his very soul.

"Do you feel Me possess you, feel how you are pleasing Me, know that you are My pet, My submissive, My lover, My possession!" Mistress hoping that these words would sink in and that he would be able to control his raging horniness and not let the blood flow but the mind completely understand what she was molding him into.

Oh how he hated this process but this time his mind relaxed and let the words flow over him like the beads of water from the showerhead. Yes, he knew that she possessed him, that he was her submissive, but the thoughts of being her lover and pet brought a deep soothing feeling and wide grin on his face. Thinking like this helped him not feel the shooting pain from his manhood, was he getting the handle of this control?

These kind of messages appeared over the next few days at lunch and dinner times when she knew that he would have time to practice his mental control over the normal male urges to get hard and stroke unconsciously. His mind was accepting her sweet sting of ecstasy, embracing the passion of her fulfillment, the wearing of her chastity belt of obedience; he was being allowed to worship and adore his beloved Mistress by example.

Wearing it for over a week and with daily messages teasing him, Mistress decided to give her pet some relief if he behaved properly. Asking him over to her house for an early evening meet. He following the set pattern stripped at the door, and as she perused his body and facial expressions to access his state of acceptance. Pleased at what was being presented to her she broke out in a wide grin easing his transformation from simple part time submissive into the folds of her harmony circle of extended family.

Leading him into the dungeon his reward was about to take him into a space that both craved and needed. She was going to use his body to awaken his sex, to train the opening of his inner most pleasure, to possess his balls, mouth, lips and tongue and bring them as instruments of her pleasure for today and every day after as she saw fit.

Inserting the key to unlock the device, slowly taking it off, releasing the serpent to the rush of cool dungeon air. Mistress K took some ice and gently began to massage his freed member the cold soothing the rushing blood and at the same time slowly kept his erection from reaching full potential.

Placing him onto the St. Andrews Cross where she knelt before him and began to engulf her freed cock. Her lips first gently touching the tip of his penis, like a hummingbird to a flower. Her tongue licking along the underside pressing against and tracing the veins as they began to pulse along the length of hardness.

"Yes, My pet you may get hard now and enjoy all that I am going to do." Mistress cooed in her most seductive voice. "Just remember do not cum until I grant permission!"

With instructions out of the way in earnest she began to suck and lick him like if he were a Baskin Robbins 31 favored ice cream cone. Knowing that he had over a weeks worth of frustration built up she did not prolong the torture too long and as she brought him to the brink of orgasm her mind turned from lover to Mistress and attached a cock ring at the base of his manhood and one at the tip just below the mushroom head. The blue throbbing veins was a sight that made her pussy drip and run down her inner thighs, the aroma filling the air around them.

Releasing the bonds on his wrists and ankles lowering him from the cross, she pushed him onto his back. Straddling his hips she lowered her velvet tunnel down and began to ride him like the stallion she vision him to be. Rocking up and down the thrusting of his hips up to impale her the harder she rode the fiercer he gave until with a gasp for air.

"She screamed cum for me slut cum for me NOW!" as Mistress strained her voice in the throes of her orgasm. They both rocketed into the spaces of their own minds paralleled in unison swept together in the waves of orgasmic release.

Her inner strength knowing that she still controlled his erections and his mind with whatever method transmitted from her will to action. Knowing that she had him totally captured that her penis attached to the body of a willing pet could be corralled and controlled by chastity devices, or simple commands from her mouth, the total control now could be taken to different levels the limits were now endless.