Mistress' Letter

Story Info
A one-time fling might get out of hand
2.3k words
3.73
23.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to share with you a letter that resulted from an online affair that went too far.

--------------------

Greetings, my pet.

Don’t be so surprised to hear from me. You thought that you had escaped me. You were wrong. I know everything about you now - where you live, where you work, your parents, and of course, your cute little wife. Sadly, she’s such a prude. That is why you looked me up in the first place. Yes?

Don’t worry. This is not blackmail, although I can really mess things up for you.

You should consider yourself lucky that I picked you over the thousands that begged to meet me in person. I knew immediately from the very first e-mail you’ve sent that you can be the perfect submissive that I have been searching for all this time. I understand that you are not into the hardcore bondage and humiliation stuff. No worries. I have plenty of men in my stable that can fill that role. I just want you because you show such strong love and devotion. Your eyes reveal the sincere honesty in your character. Too bad, you have been pussy-whipped by your wife.

How often does she give it up anyway – once a week, a month? With me, we could be fucking everyday. I understand that you feel that you have an obligation to her. I am not asking you to leave her. I just require you to be with me from time to time. You already had cheated. With me - no less. There is no need to stop now.

It has been a week now since we’ve met. So what have you been doing? I am sure that you have been jacking off at least once a day. You don’t fool me. I know your type. So who was dancing in your head while you tug at your pathetic meat? I can guarantee that that it was neither your wife nor some supermodel. You see my dear, I already captured your heart. You’re just not ready to accept the truth.

So tell me. Was it as satisfying as when I ordered you to do it in front of me in my hotel room? It will never be. You have to understand that your pleasure is only mine to give. I already own your body and I want you to give up your soul.

You have a very nice cock my pet and you stroke it so enthusiastically. I wished that it is a little bit plumper, though. Don’t you remember?

You were naked on the floor of the hotel room while I was sitting on the bed. I was wearing a short frilly skirt and no panties. You drooled upon seeing my wet hairless snatch. You were so adorable. I asked you to take your cock in your hand and kneed your meat for me. I enjoy watching men masturbate. You guys stroke your tools like showing us a prized trophy. However as soon the tingling sensations in your balls starts, your entire macho image disappears. The tough look on your faces immediate turns into helpless longing.

Such a naughty boy you were. I told you to masturbate, but I didn’t say that you can cum. Not yet anyway. I slapped your hand away using the riding crop that I had on my hand. It stung. Didn’t it? You have to understand that I have to reinforce the rules. However, I was glad that you kept your head down and didn’t question me. I ran the tip of the riding crop gently along the skin of your thighs staring from your hip to your knees. Then, up again along your inner thigh and up your scrotum. I heard a soft gasp escaped from your lips as it grazed on the skin of your throbbing penis.

The pre-cum was flowing freely out of the opening of your cock head. I used the tip of the crop to spread the clear and sticky fluid all around the taunt skin of your penis. If you had looked up, you would have seen me licking my lips hoping to taste your juicy essence. However, you were not granted that privilege yet. Sensing that your urge to orgasm had died down, I instructed you to resume masturbating.

Hmmmm. It felt so delicious to be so much in control. You probably didn’t notice but I was getting very aroused myself. I started tweaking my nipples through my sheer blouse. I asked you to slow down your rhythm so that you would prolong you masturbation before feeling the desire to cum again. I was getting so hot watching you abuse your meat. I pinched a little harder on my nipples and squeeze my breast with a little more pressure. Observing your cock head sliding in and out of your fist was getting me so wet. I placed my index finger of my free hand and stick it into my mouth. I licked and sucked on it pretending that it was your cock.

You started moaning and, instinctively, you slowed down your pace a little bit more. I did appreciate your effort of following my instructions of not cumming. However, I was afraid that any tiny mistake would have sent your semen flying into the bedspread. I instructed you to stop and you hesitantly but immediately complied. I heard your heavy breathing. You have to admit that following my orders was more pleasurable than having your orgasm.

I never anticipated getting this horny so quickly. I instructed you to turn around and face the wall. Staring at the wallpaper and hearing me hustling about probably got you very anxious. I bet the buzzing sound of my vibrator made your heart skip a beat. I knew because I heard you gasp. Silly boy. You should know that I would never “de-virginize” you on our first date.

However, I bet my intentions became crystal clear to you when the buzzing sound got muffled and a moan escaped from my lips? You were right. Watching you stroke your cock got my pussy sopping wet. You may not be getting your orgasm, but it doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t get mine. I apologize for the cursing and swearing, but that is just how I am when I am in heat and approaching orgasm. You were probably wishing that it was your cock going in and out of my slippery tunnel. I bet it would have felt real good when my clutching vagina grab hold of that thick meat of yours.

Were the sounds I am making driving you crazy? How hard did you fight the urge to just turn around and plunge that cock of yours into my waiting cunt? You can’t do it, can you? You knew that I won’t tolerate disobedience. You would rather suffer stretching pain of your over-engorged cock than potentially losing me forever.

So what has changed? Were your wits trying to hinder the desire of your heart? You should know that you are just prolonging the agony, my pet. The love you have for me will overwhelm you sooner or later. I just hope, by the time you realize it, I am still willing to accept you. I saw you struggled with yourself already. I didn’t last long, did it?

You came to me, nervous and anxious. Standing outside the door and offering me the bouquet of flowers, I couldn’t have missed your trembling hands. I had a slight smile on me when I asked you to step inside the room. You had been staring at my cleavage ever since I opened the door. They are natural, if you were wondering.

I know that it was your first time with another woman despite what you have claimed. I can tell. I closed the door as silently as possible as I watched you nervously walked across the room, looked out the window and took in the lights of the city below. I sensed the chaos running through your head. You knew that you should not be doing this.

I approached you from behind. You felt my hands run over your shoulders and muscular arms. I leaned forward pressing my breast upon your back and whispered hotly in your ear. I offered to take your jacket off. I almost giggled when you refused and told me that you would like to talk first.

You thought that having your jacket on gave you the capability to bolt from my hotel room. You were wrong. You have to remember that I am the predator. I already have trapped in my web. I just have to wear down your defenses. My fingers slid down your sleeves and caressed the back of your hand. You felt the electricity jump from my fingers into yours. I tickled your palm with my fingernail. After which, I let go.

You turned around as soon as the contact of my skin left yours. I knew you would. As you turned around, I am sure that you licked your lips as you gazed upon my tight butt. I can feel your burning stare upon my soft silky legs and curvaceous ass as I strutted to the bar to fix ourselves something to drink. You told me about your high heel and nylon fetish during our previous conversation. Would you blame me if I used that information to bring you to your ultimate downfall?

I handed you a drink to calm your nerves. I sneered as I observe you gulp the whole thing down in one motion. I understand how difficult it must have been for you. We have been exchanging e-mails and pictures. I am sure that you had fantasized about me a lot before that day. But I was surprised when you requested that we move our relationship to another level. Ensnaring you was easy. No man can resist my charm. However, I was thrilled that you found the courage to go through with it.

You thought that I would not notice that you have been avoiding my gaze ever since you arrived. Were you afraid that looking into my deep green eyes would pulverize your fleeting sense of self-control? You were right. That was my very intention. I made myself up lustfully specially for you – dark eye shadow, extra application of mascara, shiny crimson lips and my soft blond hair pulled back. I knew I was irresistible.

I ran my fingers through your hair and allowed you to absorb my image. Slack-jawed, you silently watched my lips move seductively as I speak, you probably didn’t even listen to a word I’ve said. I don’t hold it against for not being attentive; I know the effect I have on men. As I played with you ear, our close proximity also exposed you to the sweet embrace of my beguiling scent, which definitely blocked any light that might flicker in your already clouded mind.

Noticing that you had become an unmoving statue, I took the glass away from your hand and rested it on a side table. I held your hand and guided you to sit on the bed beside me. I didn’t sense the tension on your shoulders anymore as I placed one of my hands on it and another on your face. I moved in closer with my lips parted. I paused just about when our lips were almost touching. I wanted to savor the moment of your conquest. As I wrapped my lips around yours, your fate was sealed.

It didn’t take long before the rest of your resistance crumbled. Your tender kisses became torrid – filled with desire. My cunt lips were throbbing; calling out for a thick hard cock to pounce on it. I apologize but I had to end it before I lose control myself. I pushed you off and asked you to take off every piece of fiber in your body. I leaned back on my hands and crossed my legs as I watched you undress in front of me. I secretly rubbed the pussy lips together to soothe the itching.

At that time, I knew that you were mine. And you still are. Do you really think that the sanctuary of your home can keep your lust for me in check? I can easily drive to where you live and show up at your doorstep. I am sure that one look upon my divine image will immediately fill your heart with intense emotion. You will follow me back to my lair even if you are only wearing your underwear.

Or maybe, I should drop by your office and have you kiss my feet in front of your secretary. Yes, you love me feet, don’t you? I bet that was the most mind-blowing orgasm you had for awhile. I’m sure it was. You were still lying on the floor when I left you. So what made you blow your load? Was it the friction and pressure of my nylon covered toes on your penis? Or was it the sensation of my heels poking the opening of your ass? We can do that again, you know?

It is up to you now. You know how to get in touch with me. All I need from you is the token of your ultimate devotion. I want that wedding band on your finger for my collection. You can tell that wife of yours that you lost it. As I have mentioned to you earlier, wifey doesn’t have to know. I am now in the process of finding a replacement for you. So don’t take too long.

Mistress C.

Disclaimer: This is fiction and didn't really happen.

I hope you enjoyed this short reading material. Thank you for spending the time. I would love to hear from you. Lastly, don't forget to vote.