Mistress Lock

Story Info
James goes for an interview and meets his Mistress.
25.2k words
4.5
41.1k
63

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have read a lot of stories on here and finally got up the nerve to do one of my own. This is totally a creation of my mind and all name and places are fictional. Hopefully you will enjoy.

*****

How had I ended up like this? It's Friday night and instead of heading out to grab some beers with my friends or following up on that invite from the new receptionist I'm headed to my Mistresses house. I know what I'm headed too, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that I'm rushing to get there. If that is one thing about my Mistress, she has taught me very well how much every second is worth. Seconds have become so important me. Quite literally as the seconds tick by so do my years.

Probably my Mistress is the best place to start my story. I met my Mistress when I went in for a job interview. She was the epitome of a cougar. She walked around the corner and shook my hand and I knew from that moment that I wanted to see this woman naked. If I had known then what I know now, I would have turned and walked out.

Guess it's no use now to think about the road not taken. I digress, she was barely 5' tall, but her heels pushed her height to 5' 6". She looked to be about mid 30's though later I would find out later she was closer to mid 40's. She wore a short tight fitting deep V neck dress. The kind that makes all the women jealous and makes the men stop and stare. She had an air about her that said I know your going to look, I dressed this way to tempt you to look, I would be disappointed if you didn't look, but don't let me catch you looking.

The dress allowed me to clearly see that she was a person who took her body very seriously. The only thing that seemed to not be totally out of proportion were her beasts. You talk about a struggle to not just openly stare. It wasn't that they were overly large, I guessed they were about a 32D a very full 32D at that. No what drew the attention was how pert they were, either her bra was doing a magical job or these mounds hardly needed support at all.

"Hello, my name is Grace Lock. Nice to meet you James. Let's head into the conference room over there and we can get the interview started."

She then points me in the direction of the conference room indicating for me to lead the way. I'm disappointed as I wanted to check out her backside. Instead I'm the one out in front with her following me.

As we enter the room she steps in and to the side once again not allowing me to view her backside. She points to the light switch in the far corner, "Do you mind turning on the lights?"

"Not at all."

As I do this she walks around the table and sits down while my back is turned. She has now thwarted three opportunities for me scope out her complete body.

As I turn back around she motions to a chair across from her and without a second thought I sit down in the chair. As I sit down I begin with some small talk as I normally do in an interview.

She smiles politely and replies, "I have a busy day and every second counts, so unless you have any objections I would like to go ahead and start the formal interview."

Seeing no reason to rock the boat with the person that was deciding if I would get the job or not I nodded my ascent.

The interview went normal enough. She asked all the basic questions while casually turning her chair a quarter turn to the right and then a quarter turn back to he left. Between her asking questions and rocking the chair side to side I was again finding it hard not to drink in all the cleavage that the V neck was giving away.

Then she asked a question that got my full attention: "Do you have any issues with taking direction from a woman?"

This got my attention because it dawned on me that this lady who I already wanted to see naked, who I was struggling to focus around, and was dying to see from the backside was not a basic HR person doing the initial interview, but was going to be the boss of the person being hired.

I knew in my head this interview was going well, but I also knew that being 25 and only recently graduated from college that I needed this answer to be a home run if I wanted this job.

"Absolutely not, most of my female professors complimented me when working one on one with me. Furthermore, the person who encouraged me to apply for this job was a woman who you know and she felt that I would be a good fit for this job."

"Also, even with my limited experience the women I have professionally interacted with were better at bringing out the best in me, even more so than men were.

She smiled at the last comment, scribbled down a note, and closed her notebook.

Grace asked, "Are there was any questions you would like to ask me."

In the blink of an eye my mind ran through asking for her number all the way to asking for a blow job. What I asked though was, "Do you find this to be a good place to work?"

I could already tell that she could have a job anywhere she wanted and I was interested in why she was here. In my mind I was ready to bed this woman on the spot, but I also knew better than to let a pretty face be the deciding factor.

"In my experience this company is very selective about who it hires. HR doesn't do interviews because we have concluded that the manager is better at quickly weeding out the chafe. As for me, I started working here at 18, have never thought about leaving because the company prized internal advancement of high performers over outside hires, and in my opinion, anyone that is offered a job here and didn't take it would be a fool."

That was enough for me. I had already made up my mind that if they offered the job I would definitely accept. Just the thought of a smoking hot boss was enough to brush aside any doubts, not that I had any.

As we stood she spoke, "Please turn the lights back off." As I did the sneaky little devil got up, rounded the table, and pointed me out the door before I could get the lights off. As I walked back to the receptionist desk I resigned myself to not getting a view of her caboose unless I got the job.

I was half distracted as we arrived at the receptionist desk.

"James, thank you for coming. I have a couple more interviews before the decision is made. I will call you tonight and let you know one way or the other."

At that moment she dropped her notebook. It was something out of those old romance novels except it wasn't. I practically dove down to help her and when I looked up I got a perfect view down her dress as she had also squatted down to pick up her things.

I froze for a second. I totally froze just staring down her dress right in between the small place open between her now swaying globes. I snapped out of it and looked her in the eyes.

There was no smile or frown, but as she reached for the papers I had gathered up she said, "Don't be a fool."

As I stood up I knew that I had blew it. I just knew that after acing the interview that my primal male gene that made me freeze and stare had just cost me the job.

"I apologize Ms. Lock."

She said nothing as she pivoted and walked away. I had never been so horny in my life. I had just been grilled for an hour by a beautiful woman, a woman that I got an up-close view down her dress, and was now walking away from me swaying what must have been the tightest ass I had ever seen. If the AC had clicked on I would probably have cum.

I was brought out of my stopper by a giggle from the receptionist. I looked over with my now blazing red face and started to offer a second apology.

She cut me off, "Don't worry about it. You're not the first person I have seen left speechless by Grace."

She then offered a piece of advice that to this day I wish I taken more seriously.

"Grace is one of the hardest bosses here to work for. She expects her subordinates to come to their own conclusions without her having to tell them what to do. She expects them to make choices and then she will assist them with refining the actions needed to accomplish the task."

The receptionist tried to make it sound bad, but to me it sounded awesome. A smoking hot boss that gave you free reign to make decisions and then would help you with the details that you hadn't anticipated. What kind of boss could be better. I smiled at the receptionist and said "That does't sound to bad to me".

By the time I had made it out to my car I knew that I was going to need some personal relief. You would think that being a young 6' 3" man with a good physique and a great personality that I would be able to find some 20 something woman that would jump at the chance to look under the hood and go for a ride.

Sadly, I never seemed to have any luck in that department. What had just happened was a prime example of what normally happened to me. Hit a home run and then trip as I round second base. Oh well, I have gotten pretty good and achieving the relief I need, but it does seem that as more time goes by the more often I require that relief.

After running my errands, I arrived home around 5 pm. I swear that I got harder and harder the more I thought about Grace and her stunning body. I hurried to get home so I could seek the relief that I so badly needed. As I finished unloading the stuff from my car into the apartment I picked up my phone and realized it was dead. As I entered the apartment I put my stuff down and plugged in my phone to charge.

As I finished up putting the groceries away I heard my phone ring once and then not again. I figured it was the wrong number and pushed it to the back of my mind. In my mind the only thing front and center was closing my eyes, imagining Grace, and pumping out the relief I so desperately wanted.

Just as I had stripped down the phone begin to ring again. I huffed a little but figured I should see who it was. It showed an unknown number but I answered it just as I wrapped my hand around my now raging 8" hard as oak cock. That was a bad idea as the voice on the other end of line was Grace.

"Hello James, this is Grace. I hope I wasn't too hard on you today."

My eyes snapped open and I sprayed my seed all over the floor with what was probably just an 1/8 of a stroke. I tried my best, but coming that hard left me grunting into the phone.

"Are you OK?"

"Sorry, yes I am ok. I just stubbed my toe."

She laughed what I now know is a knowing laugh.

"I just wanted to let you know that I feel you would be a great option for the company."

I opened my mouth to accept, but she continued on, "There is another person that I feel is equally a good fit and in these cases I prefer to use a contest to decide the outcome. As such whichever of you makes it back to the office and satisfies my requirements will be who gets the job."

This struck me as strange, but the last part had my mind running in high gear. "Do you have any advice for me?"

"Being first is not always best. Also, I called you first so when you didn't answer I call the other candidate." Then there was silence as she hung up.

I was now totally deflated. Both literally and figuratively. My cock was now a flaccid 2", Im a grower not a shower, and I didn't even know how far behind I was in caparison to the other person. I began to race and grabs the closet things to me and rush out the door.

Then I remembered she didn't say the job would do to the first person to get there, she said the person to get there and satisfy her requirements would. So, I took a different tact. I jumped into the shower and did a quick but effective run through. Dressed in something nice, not a suit but something that would be very nice for most occasions. I grabbed my keys and somehow managed to not step in my own sperm as went out the door.

Down the stairs, into the car, and back across town. As I pulled into the office parking lot well after hours I saw another man entering the building. I didn't know for sure if he was the competition or not. Either way I was here and I wasn't going to turn around now. As I approached the door I saw Grace walk away from the other gentleman and move towards me to open the door.

As she did I noticed the guy give her the elevator stare and then smirk at me. I figured I had lost the job and was about to get some polite thanks for the effort.

Grace swung the door open, "James, thank you for coming. Please go ahead and step into the conference room."

As I turned to go into the conference room I heard her thank the other man, but that I was the one that had satisfied her requirement. I moved over to turn on the lights as the door closed and heard him protest about not knowing what the requirement were, but that was all I heard before the door closed.

I was headed back to take the same seat from earlier as Grace entered the room.

"Congratulations on satisfying my requirements. Do you have any further questions before I offer you the job.?"

"What was the requirement? It can't be who was here first as I wasn't."

"You were dressed better. It was simply a test to see who showed up ready to work and who didn't"

"Fair enough, but I would think there was more than just that."

Her response was stunning.

"I don't care about what degree you had, what your GPA was, or anything like that. What I do in an interview is see if a person follows my queues, doesn't hesitate to comply with my requests, thinks through a problem so they can show up better prepared than the other person, and lastly that they are modest."

I was taken aback trying to figure out how all this tied together. She could tell my mind was spinning. She got up from her chair and came around and leaned up against the table as she explained.

"You see when I started here 25 years ago, yes I'm 43, I started at the very bottom. With no degree to get my foot in the door of a better job I slowly worked my way up. Over the years the company grew and the owner rewarded me with more and more responsibility. As such I learned from both good and bad bosses. What I found was that someone who never did the jobs they oversaw were usually poor bosses. As such, when I am hiring someone such as yourself for an entry level position It is common for them to say yes, I can take direction from a woman. Few though can actually follow through. When we met I pointed to the conference room and you didn't hesitate to go where I pointed. When we entered the room, I asked you to turn on the lights and you did so. On the way out, I put you in a very compromising position to see your reaction. These three things tell me that you pay attention, you don't question everything, and you respect women."

I nodded my head, "Fair enough."

Grace smiled and then walked back around the table. I swear she swayed her hips even more than she did earlier. I looked back up in time to meet her eyes before she caught me looking.

"Tomorrow is Friday so it will make for a good first day. Be here at 8:00 am sharp for HR to start their process."

I stood up, "Thank you for this opportunity to work under you." I blushed again and opened my mouth to say something.

Grace smirked, "I have high hopes for your progress while under my supervision. Welcome to Nan-Robotics." Then if I was betting man I would have wagered all I had that she glanced at my crotch and smirked just a bit at the tent she saw there. She then ushered me out and we exchanged goodbyes until the morning.

The next morning, I exited my car and proceeded across the parking at exactly 8 am. I entered the building and greeted the receptionist.

"Good morning, I am here to speak with Ms. Lock."

She smiled and called Grace and then hung up and gave me a sympathetic look. I looked quizzically at her and she whispered, "Ms. Grace was waiting up here until 8 am exactly and then walked off not looking happy. Good luck!"

As Grace turned the corner I was cut off by her saying "I said be here at 8 not in the parking lot, was I not clear."

"Yes, you did. I apologize and will strive to be prompt going forward."

"Ok." She then opened her notepad and wrote something down. As she started to walk away and I fell in behind her. What a behind she had. As she was walking she was pointing to different areas and telling me what the groups were. Upon arriving at a door labeled HR she knocked.

While waiting she said flatly "I know you didn't catch everything I said," her eyebrow arched, "Younger people can be easily distracted looking places they shouldn't."

Did she have eyes in the back of head, was this the straw that would prevent me from working here before I even started. I heard the door begin to be opened and Grace finished with "For any basic questions please consult with your co-workers and only bring large issues to my attention." There it was again...another smirk and what I though was a crotch glance. I didn't have time to think it over as the HR director Sam extended his hand and welcomed me in. Grace moved off making another note while Sam started talking to me about how glad they were to have me.

As the day drug on I was thankful it was Friday as my brain was a bit fried from the hiring paperwork. Grace popped in from time to time to check up on me. The last time she came in she asked me to stop by her office before I left for the weekend. I agreed and went back to signing what seemed like hundreds of pages.

As the day wound down I found myself looking for someone to point me in the direction of Grace's office when I noticed a door placard reading Grace Lock. I smiled as I moved toward the door thinking that this woman could lock down any guy she wanted. Little did I know how true that was or how soon I would find out. I knocked on the door and she waved me in.

As she finished up her call she waved me toward a chair to sit down. When her call ended she looked at me and smiled, "Do you have plans for dinner?"

I didn't know how to react. She jumped back in and bluntly, "I find you attractive and wanted to discuss some things over dinner. You are free to turn down the offer with no repercussions, but that if you do there will be no second chance. I don't waste time tapping dancing around. Wasting time is the worst thing the world in my opinion. If you want to have dinner great if not I will see you Monday."

I quickly agreed. She scribbled down an address and handed it to me, "Be here at 7 pm, prompt."

"I will." I couldn't have smiled wider as left her office.

After work I rushed home and got ready. I looked at the note and punched the address into my GPS to see how long it would take to get there. My eyes widened when I found that the address was not to a restaurant but rather to a house. I started to call her to double check the address and then a thought occurred to me. Grace is not the kind of person to make a mistake this large. This must be her house, or at least a friend's house.

I smiled at the thought and redoubled my efforts. A shave took care of that 5 o'clock shadow, a shower to get that fresh scent, and couple drops of my best cologne. I spun looking myself over in the mirror and decided that it was the best I could do. I slipped on my only pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs and began picking out my outfit. I got that feeling of needing relief and started to peel my briefs off when I glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:30 pm and I was 25 minutes away. I quickly finished dressing not knowing I was making a fateful decision.

As I pulled up to the address I whistled at how nice the house was. It wasn't the biggest house I had ever seen, but it was obvious that every detail had been picked out to flow seamlessly together. I parked, jumped out, and trotted up to the door. Looking at my watch I saw 7:00 pm and 15 seconds. I rang the doorbell and waited. About 15 seconds later the door opened and my mouth literally fell open. Before me stood Grace in what might be the sexiest outfit I had ever seen.