Mistress Lock Lays Down the Law

Story Info
Mistress Lock sets the tone for her slave's life.
9.5k words
4.65
21.7k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Defeated.

There was no other feeling that a man in my position would be able to feel. I was now the "willing" slave of Grace Lock. She had brazenly manipulated me into wearing some kind of morphing chastity device and then used that to slowly paint me into this corner.

My current corner was in her bedroom. Kim, Kate, Sarah, and Keisha had brought me here after the ceremony had ended. They bathed me and then placed me in my current predicament. I was kneeling with the ring around my balls pulling down hard. I would have sunk closer to the floor if it wasn't for the stocks keeping my head and hands locked in place.

It was a bit of a weird setup but I was pretty sure I understood what was going to happen. The stocks were part of a chair that if I guessed right would be where Mistress sat. The placement of my head left no doubt that I would be licking pussy when she was in the chair. None of that really worried me. It was the unknown that Mistress had succeeded in making me dread. What had she thought up to do to me that I hadn't foreseen?

I didn't see her enter, "Slave, welcome to the rest of your life. You have committed yourself to me and I will make sure that you become the best slave that I have ever produced."

I opened my mouth to protest, but she quickly sat down and her pussy fully pressed against my mouth and I was not able to speak.

She grabbed a handful of my hair, "Only speak when absolutely necessary. For now, LICK and I better enjoy it."

This woman had done so much to me when I had a say in it that I started licking to the best of my ability afraid of what would happen when I had no say.

Mistress's head lulled back and her hand thrust my head deeper into her pussy. "Very nice slave, you have learned quickly, but there is still so much to master."

I licked for what felt like an eternity before she tensed up as her juices flowed into my mouth.

"Slower slave, but don't stop." I kept up but made sure not to be in a rush. She in turn moved back a bit so I would be able to reply to her.

"So, I bet you are wondering what is in store for you going forward. Well just to be clear slavery is not a legal practice, but that doesn't rule out the consequences you will face if you displease me. So, bear in mind that the device on you is not removable by anyone except me and that it can dish out so much punishment that you will be in a mental hospital when all is said and done. In short while there is no legal precedence for the place you find yourself in you are mine and there is nothing you can do about it now."

I didn't hear anything there that required a reply so I kept licking.

"I'm not going to go into long drawn out details. The basics have already been established. The only change is that now I will just tell you what to do and punish you if you don't do it to my satisfaction."

A sadistic look crossed her face, "For starters I want you to ring your bell."

What bell? That was the thought that passed through my head before the device shrunk again and drove the spikes into my cock. My cock that was already crammed in with nowhere to go was now sending waves of pain though me. I screamed at the top of my lungs as Mistress once again forced her pussy down over my mouth muffling the majority of my screams. I shook as much as I could and after a moment I head the tinkle of a bell.

That bell. The bell that was now hanging off the end of my cock. I kept making that thing ring. It was painful to my balls, but nothing compared to the spikes. There must have been pure terror in my eyes as Mistress smirked down at me.

"Good job slave." She paused and looked at me. I felt the spikes forming again.

"Thank you, Mistress!!" The spikes quit growing but didn't retreat.

"So now you know how the basic punishments will be dealt out. Also keep in mind that punishment can and will be dealt out in public. You might want to be on your best behavior when we are out and about."

"Yes Mistress." I don't know how I even replied. I was back to licking and working on keeping the bell ringing at the same time.

"Stop ringing slave, just focus on me."

I kept up my assault on her pussy while grateful for being able to stop ringing my bell.

"I'm going to enjoy you. I doubt you will enjoy it for a while though in time I expect you to accept your fate as a beta male in service to me. I will do many things to you over our time together. For starters Keisha is going to ramp up your training. You will go to the gym for everyone to lust after as Keisha puts you through the paces. In no time you will have the body of a spartan soldier.

"Then there is Kate. She will work on your flexibility. She has a way of making everyone seem double jointed. You will need it so that when you are secured you will be able to stay there without as much pain. Sarah will be in charge of your diet. To you it will always be cum, but she will tweak it to get the desired effect. You might not have noticed it yet, but the cum will increase your sperm production and make you balls bigger. That should make you even more desperate to cum."

"Finally, there is Kim. Kim will be who pushes your boundaries. She tells me that within a year you will be able to swallow the biggest cock I have downstairs."

My eyes must have popped out at the last one. I was remembering the one that looked like a leg downstairs and wondered how that would work.

Mistress just laughed. "It won't be all bad though. You will get to pleasure me and four glorious times a year I will help you empty your balls of all that built up cum. One of those times each year, if you have been good and earned it, you will actually get to pick which one of my holes you get to fuck."

Even with all I had been through I still wanted to fuck this lady. She had ruined my life and I wanted to at least once get to fuck her good. She knew it too.

"I see that you have not lost your desire to fuck me. That's good, but your first shot is almost a year away. Until then you will be trained and molded into a fuck toy I will use as I see fit. Oh, that reminds me. On Monday you will stop by HR and tell them you have decided the IT stuff is beyond you and that you want to stick with being my secretary."

My mouth was full of pussy and my nuts felt like there was a 10 pound weight hanging off of them, but I still spoke. "Please..."

Once again, the spikes drove themselves into my cock. I screamed and shook and screamed some more. It kept up until I passed out.

When I awoke I was tied spread eagle to Mistress's bed. She was riding up top on me and I was treated to a full display of her tits bouncing and giggling around as she moved up and down on my shaft.

There was no feeling though. I glanced down and saw the device had grown into the phallus she was riding while my cock felt like it was rock hard but there was no sensation at all. When she saw that I was awake she slowed and leaned down close to my ear while still slowly rocking on the cock.

"You see slave, you don't have a choice anymore. A real man would never have allowed me to place this device on him. He would have just thrown me on the bed and taken what he wanted. You though are not a man, you are just a boy. A simple-minded beta boy who will never feel his cock inside a pussy again. So, tell me BB, do you want your IT job or your 4 orgasms a year?"

I just stared at her for a moment and then closed my eyes, "The orgasms Mistress."

She rose back up and laughed as she bounced up and down my device some more.

She looked down at me, "How many orgasms do you want tonight? I can give them all to you now and there is not a thing you can do about it."

"Please Mistress, I want to cum, but I don't want all four. I couldn't make it a whole year with no relief."

"That's it, beg me. Beg me to not make you cum." She leaned close to my face and grabbed my hair. "If you don't I will leave you bone dry tonight and watch your balls fill up for an entire year and then do the same thing to you."

"Please Mistress, don't make me cum. I can't take a year of not cumming. Please let me pleasure you. Let me make you cum. I will make you cum as many time as you want. Just don't use all my yearly orgasms up tonight."

I thought I was doing a good job as she smiled almost the whole way through. That is until the end.

She stopped moving and landed the hardest slap across my face that I have ever felt. I think there were actually stars. "What do you mean your orgasms? They are mine. At no point in time are they yours."

She climbed off the bed and I had a dread well up inside of me. She pressed a button and the restraints released.

"Slave place your feet in the two blue circles."

I jumped off the bed and moved to where she was pointing and placed one foot in each circle. The circles were spaced so my feet were more than shoulder width apart.

She pressed another button and two chains descended out of the ceiling and stopped just over my head. "Place your hands in the cuffs."

I raised my hands and the cuffs locked close around them and then raised up until my feet were off the ground. Mistress moved closer and the circles opened as a post with a cuff appeared from each. She attached my ankles to the cuffs leaving me at her mercy.

Mistress moved in front of me and held a ball gag up to my mouth. She didn't even need to say anything, I just opened my mouth and took the gag with no fight. When she buckled it, I felt it begin to morph. It expanded and filled my entire my mouth and then began to expand down my throat. I was panicking but between the chains and gag I made no noise and barley moved.

Next, she left the room as I just hung there waiting. I watched the clock as the minutes ticked away. Almost 30 minutes later as my arms were aching and I didn't know if I would be able to last anymore she re-appeared.

My heart skipped a beat and sank at the same moment. As she strode back into the room I knew I was about the get the beating of a lifetime. Mistress was in total black leather. Boots, pants, belt, and corset. She held a short whip, which I was about to learn was called a single tail, along with a riding crop than hung from her waist.

"You have a hard lesson to learn slave. You will rue this day for the entire year."

I implored her with my eyes for mercy. There was none. She moved behind me and whispered in my ear.

"This single tail will land on your body once for every orgasm you will receive this year. I suggest you keep count."

I nodded and then the first blow landed. I would have screamed until my lungs bled if not for the gag. I jerked in the chains and gasped for breath through my nose. The second was even worse. I was now breathing heavily and violently struggling. The third one made me tense up and pull with all the might in my arms. Finally, the forth one landed and while I screamed I just hung their limply with it over.

Crack. A fifth blow landed and I think I almost pulled my arms out of socket. I was not expecting it and was not prepared. Now I didn't know when it would stop. She said one for every time I would cum this year, but I know she whipped me five times. What did this mean? It couldn't be good, because it never was for me.

Mistress walked back in front of me laid down the single tail as the gag morphed back to its original shape before she removed it.

"How many times did the single tail land on you slave?"

"Five times Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

She roughly pulled my head back, "Are you sure it wasn't four?" I felt the end of the riding crop slid over my chest.

I froze for a moment. Was I sure? No, I know there was five.

"Yes Mistress, I am sure. I felt five."

She moved to my side and landed some blows from the crop on my ass. "Are you saying I don't know how to count?"

I twisted trying to avoid the blows, "No Mistress."

She moved back to look me in the eye, "Then what are you saying?"

I was hesitant, "I...I...I felt five blows Mistress."

She smiled, "How about this? If you're right about the number of blows I will drop to my knees and give you that blow job you so desperately want. If you're wrong thought, you forfeit your orgasms for a year." The two options were rambling through my head when she continued speaking. "Your final options is to elect to have two orgasms this year."

I looked confused.

She looked a bit annoyed, "Let me make it simple for you. If you say there five blows and I agree with that number then you get a blow job with a full release and four orgasms of my choosing through the year. If I don't agree you forfeit all your orgasms for the year. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

"Good, now if you say there were four blows and I agree with that then you get the blow job and four orgasms of my choosing through the year. If I don't agree you forfeit all your orgasms for the year. Is that clear?

I nodded.

"Then, because I am generous, there is option for you select two orgasms of my choosing through the year. Is that clear?"

I nodded.

"Very well then slave, how many blows landed on you? Or do you choose the two orgasms?" A look of fear flashed across my face as the realization of a year of no orgasms loomed before me. "Will you be a man and pick a number or stay the path of a beta boy and take the two guaranteed orgasms. What's your choice?"

The options pin balled through my mind. In the end I went the route of guaranteed return. "Two orgasms Mistress."

Her laughter filled the room, "Very well BB, two ruined orgasms it is." She continued laughing as I hung my head.

She started to walk away and then turned around "You really are not much of a man, as such I don't ever want to see you in mens clothing unless outside the house." She moved back close to me and rand her hands up and down my sides, "Nothing but silk panties and nylons for a wimp like you."

I hung silently as she exited the room. Her initial promise of four orgasms could have been five plus a blow job, but instead I ended up with two ruined ones. If there was ever a sucker born it was me.

As she left the room the cuffs released and I tumbled to the floor. I didn't know what to do so I assumed a kneeling position by the bed. This night had gone bad enough for me I needed to avoid any further ideas of hers.

When she returned she was dressed for bed in a silk baby doll gown with stay up stokcings. She moved to the end of the bed and leaned up against it. She just stood there staring at me for a while.

"So, slave are you ready to get your first release from me this year?"

Already? I was pretty drained from earlier while still feeling the need for a full release. That coupled with the thought of using half of my yearly orgasms on the first night didn't appeal to me. I didn't say that out loud though, nothing I said seemed to help my situation.

"Mistress, I am willing to do as you say. I beg you to find it in your heart for me to earn more orgasms to be bestowed as you see fit."

"We will have to see about that, but the question remains. Are you ready? If you say no then you forfeit the release."

"I am ready Mistress."

"Place your hands behind your back, if your hands move I will stop and the release is forfeit."

I complied as she moved in front of me and placed both of her feet side by side inside my knees as I kneeled. The device melted back and my cock immediately expanded. I looked up at Mistress.

"You see how easily I control you BB? Just a small device and you are like putty in my hands." She smiled down at me. "Now you have five minutes to thrust your cock between my legs. Keep your knees on the floor and your hands behind your back. Begin."

I was in total disbelief but I didn't hesitate. I rose up and rammed my cock between her two stocking clad calves and began to push in and pull out. I knew immediately I was in no danger of needing more than five minutes. I also had a suspicion that moments like this would be rare. I slowed down to get as much enjoyment out of it as possible

"Why are you slowing down BB? Are my calves more than your shrimp can handle? I bet my pussy would make you blow in a single thrust." I lowered my head as she chuckled.

I was hearing all of this and I felt the pressure building up in my balls. I wanted to feel that bang when it shot its load. If I timed it right I might sneak in a full release.

"Times running out little boy. You better pump for all your worth."

I did. I wanted that release. I was furiously pumping and I felt it begin to boil over. Just then she walked away and I humped air on my last thrust.

I looked up and as I opened my mouth I felt that ooze again. I looked back down and a puddle of cum was forming under me. I also felt my cock deflate as the device formed back around it.

Twice now she had pushed me over the edge and in neither case did I really get to cum.

Mistress sat on the edge of the bed as she removed her stockings. She tossed one to me, "Wipe up that mess."

I was reeling from everything that happened tonight. I leaned forward and began cleaning up my cum. I had gotten lost in the moment and not noticed her move behind me. When I was finished and raised up I was momentarily baffled and opened my mouth to call out to her. In a swift sequence of events she grabbed the cum drenched stocking, jammed it into my mouth, and tied the other as a cleave gag to keep it in.

She had that smug look on her face again, "Bed time slave." She walked back over to her bed. "Tonight, you sleep with me. Not because I am pleased with you, but because I want you to know it is a possibility if you make me happy."

"Thank you, Mistress."

I climbed into bed with Mistress and drifted off to sleep.

It didn't seem very long before I felt myself being shook awake. I looked up into Kim's eyes. She held a finger up over her lips to indicate that I should be quiet. I nodded and began to slowly get out of bed and follow her. A tinkling sound filled the air with each of my movements but Mistress never moved.

Kim never looked back as I followed her to the basement. As I moved down the stairs I saw the other three waiting for me. My heart began to race knowing that I was at their mercy as much as I was to Mistress.

Kim moved to stand beside the other three and pointed to the area in front of them, "Stand at attention Slave."

I moved to the spot and spread my legs while lacing my fingers behind my head. Kate moved forward and began to attach a belt around my waist. It had 2 wrist restraints that were placed on the sides of my body. She then grabbed my right arm and moved it behind me until she connected it to the restraint on my left side. The process was repeated on my left arm with an addition strap added over my forearms. My arms were of no use to me at this point.

Kate moved back to her spot as Sarah moved forward. She began buckling a posture collar around my neck that forced me to tilt my head back and look up. She worked on until she was satisfied and then demonstrated it for me. It felt like she twisted something and my throat was constricted accordingly. My vision was just beginning to fade when she released it. She patted my cheek in a there you go sort of way.

I heard her move away and another one approach. A bar of some kind was placed in front of me that came to about waist height. I felt my right leg pulled to the side and a restraint attached to my ankle. The same procedure was repeated to my left leg and ankle. I was now not able to move my arms, legs or head. Whatever they were planning they didn't want any resistance. I then heard a click near my neck and felt a tug that forced me to bend forward. As I bent Sarah, Kate, and Kim came into view leaving this part of the biding to be Keisha's handiwork. I felt the collar bump something and then stop.

Keisha must have been satisfied because she moved back to her place and Kim disappeared out of view. My eyes were moving between them trying to pick up any detail to let me know what might happen when darkness enveloped me. Kim had applied a blindfold and I was now left in darkness to await my fate. My next sensation came from my nipples as clamps were applied and then weight was added. I felt a smack on my ass and the small movement I made was greeted by excruciating pain as the clamps swayed under the weight.