Mistress Lola

Story Info
An American call girl in Tokyo plays Mistress.
1.7k words
4.25
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever I find myself in despair over the morality of my career I look at men and think of the horrible advantage they have had over women for the past few thousand years or so and it returns the joy I feel each time I have a working encounter.

Some women think I'm just you're average Plain Jane whore, looking for a rich Japanese salary man to get my quota of tricks for the evening, but that's not right.

My official title is Mistress Lola. I find that it suits my much better than the name my parents gave me back in Kansas, of course that seems so long ago I can hardly remember it.

But it's better to think of other things, things that are much more pleasurable. I've been in Tokyo almost three years now and I love it. I feel at home here, in a land of hidden acceptable perversions behind every paper screen and under every tatami mat. Because that is how I see myself an acceptable and beautiful perversion.

My true passion is to tie up the especially dominate business men that order my services. Lucky for me tonight is my favorite night of the month, the night when Slave K. comes to me for his punishment and eventual fulfillment. I am to meet him at a tiny love hotel in Roppongi, with a special room to fit our needs we can rent by the hour.

I dress myself carefully after arriving, starting by lacing my leather corset so tight I can hardly breathe. I love the feel of the stiff stays pressed in to my skin, they appeal to my often ignored submissive side. The taut, cold, black leather presses my normally petite breasts into an overflowing valley at the top of the corset. The lotion I recently rubbed into them to glisten slightly in the dim lights of the small room. I cannot help but run my hand gently over the top of them. Even knowing that I am no where close to finished dressing I feel a beginning shudder of the passion only a woman can give herself and am tempted to start without him, but I know the evening ahead is worth the short wait.

When I finished sliding my red silk thong panties between my thighs I felt the familiar wetness when the fabric settled against my nether lips, which I shaved bare this morning. I quickly finished dressing, adding my black silk thigh highs, and placing my black mask over the upper half of my face and of course my black stiletto boots, that clung to my calves so tightly, they look as if they may be painted on.

Just as I finished I head the sudden knock at the door, and rushed to open it to him. When I saw him standing just in front of me, staring up at me, as I was a few inches taller than him in my stilettos, many thoughts began to run through my mind. I wondered if what I was doing would ever be acceptable with someone I love, and then I could find a more, traditional job and perhaps get married; of course I know the answer to this, which is a resounding no. Here in this tiny room, where no on expects anything more than what will happen, I know this is how it should be, at least for me. A planned Secret rendezvous, a discreet envelope exchange, followed by a wonderful encounter for bother parties, never to be discussed in the light of day. I can not accept myself this way in the light of day so it's best to reserve my passions for the cover of forbidden nights.

K slides his way into the room and quickly removes all his clothes and stand perfectly still awaiting my attentions. I know his secret desires as he knows that I long to fulfill them, it is the perfect relationship. I began to walk toward him and my excitement reaches a fever pitch.

I place my body right up against his naked one, and as slowly as I possibly I can I begin to slide my hand down his body to his waiting member, then with sudden aggression I force a metal cock-ring onto his semi- erect penis. K lets out a soft whimper of pain and pleasure and again I feel the rush of incredible, hot wetness, between my lips.

I then quickly grab a riding crop from the nearby wall of toys and force him back onto a flat, hard cot, similar to a prison bunk. He crashes to the bed and inches him self against the wall not quite knowing what I may do next. But I know and I can't wait.

I pulled a piled of chains and padlocks from beneath the bed and wound them quickly round his wrists and the iron bars of the bed and continue to do this with his feet. Already I can hear him whimpering, "Mistress, please don't hurt me, be kind to your devoted slave." I know he doesn't mean this but he needs to feel completely out of control and I like to feel I have total power so this works perfectly for us.

I straddle his face, and begin to grind my dripping pussy against his mouth through my soaking panties. He greedily begins to lick them, and suck at them trying desperately to get through to the sweet, sticky, silk of my lips.

"Tell me what you want to do to your Mistress, slave?" I demanded, rising off him to allow him to answer.

"Do not take it away from me Mistress I beg you, I want to taste all of you, to empty you, and show you pleasure!" he begged, sounding near crying.

"Not a good enough answer!" I snapped and gave him a quick tap with the riding crop. "Now, your mistress will remove your panties and hopefully you can show her better than you can tell her!" I shouted and he quickly nodded submission.

I slid my panties slowly off to make him wait. Tonight was an unusual night I find myself craving a little give and take and decided to perhaps try a little 69 with K though we had never done this before together.

I positioned my self straddling him and facing his feet and slowly lowered my lips to his face. The first wave of pleasure at the feel of his quickly darting velvet tongue deep inside me nearly blew me away, sending shudders down my spine and setting my head a little off center. I quickly lowered my upper body over his now erect penis. I knew I now had to remove the ring because shortly I would demand him fully inside me.

I slid his shaft deep inside my mouth and began run my tongue all around it as he began to concentrate his tongue on my clit. He moved around and around it in quick swirling motions and I felt the tender numb harden under his ministrations. I continued my attention to him as he sucked harder and harder and the tiny stabs of pain heightened my pleasure. As he become more and more excited himself, he worked harder and harder, suddenly I felt the thunder crash inside me and heard him moan and swallow as my cum dripped into his mouth. I quickly turned to taste myself on him and then rose up and stepped back.

"Do you want to enter me?" I asked. His immediate reply came in a ragged gasp. I grasped the two leather hand straps hung over the bed and lowered myself till my outer lips hovered just above his penis. He of course couldn't have everything right away. I slammed the heel of my boot into the center of his chest and ordered him to remove it.

"But you are right above my I cannot concentrate!" he actually sounded genuinely amazed, though I had played a much more dominate and demanding mistress with him in the past.

"That may be so but do it!" I ordered.

He slid my boot off as quickly as he could. I placed the other one up next, by time he finished it he had small, circular bruise where my heel had been. I now felt he deserved me and lowered myself fully onto him.

I couldn't help but moan my pleasure as his thick shaft plunged deeply into me. My desire was running my body now and I could hardly control myself. I slammed myself down on him over and over feeling him stretching my walls and squirming beneath me. Again I felt my body tense in orgasm, my legs were suddenly numb and my heart was pounding. I knew he was near his passion and quickly lifted away from him.

I stepped to the side of the bed and unchained his hands and feet. I then pulled him up and lead him to the center of the room.

"Get down on all fours!" I hissed. He immediately dropped to his knees in front of me. I lowered myself to a chair right in front of him so he could see my clearly. I chained his left hand to the chair leg and told him to start to pleasure himself. He began to run his hand up and down his still pulsating shaft.

To give him a little more inspiration I slowly began to slide my finger in and out of my sopping wet hole. I spread my lips for him to see, loving that he could see me, and that he was bent before me like a dog, pleasuring himself.

As I was screaming out my pleasure during my little show, he finally found his own. When this happens I always quickly unchain him because for some reason he becomes suddenly ashamed and must quickly hand me my "gift" and escape. I watched him scurry out as I started to redress myself for the world outside.

No one will ever know about tonight, or tomorrow night, or the next night. That is why I feel such freedom doing what I do. No one on this Earth will ever know for sure if I am right or wrong, but I know it feel right for me. This is why I can head out this door and face the time ahead, because I will always have my secret pleasures.