Mistress Loves to Tease

Story Info
my Mistress the sadist.
850 words
3.68
27.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a fantasy. sadly, it has never happened..yet! it is my first work, so all feedback would be appreciated, especially from interested Mistresses!

Mistress had made me create Her a 'dungeon' in the attic, as I have no basement. It was fully equipped with a wardrobe for Mistresses costumes, a chest of draws for Her whips, canes, vibrators, and so on, and some wall hooks to hang Her chains. I have also built a wooden X, secured to the floor and ceiling so it will not fall over or move at all. There is also a few contraptions which Mistresses 'money pigs' had paid for, much to my dismay! There is a really cool device. A large metal sheet with leather straps which secures a victims waist, wrists, elbows, knees, ankles spread wide apart. It has a block which makes movement of the head impossible, and a hole cut under the ass. It is set up on an electric device that I don't understand, but Mistress has a remote which raises and lowers the metal sheet, and also turns it. This means Mistress can keep her victim flat, upright or upside down as She sees fit. There is also a winch, again electronic.

I had been fastened to the metal sheet for five hours now, dressed in a pink thong. I had a penis gag fastened in my mouth and a strap on dildo tied over my mouth. My cock was straining to release itself from its pink silk confines. My balls had two months worth of come stored in them, and were being pulled down by a four pound weight. I am Her only male live in slave, and She loves to tease, frustrate, humiliate, torture and degrade me, especially in front of Her friends. Her other slave, Gemma, lives in a small cage in Mistresses cupboard. Mistress dominates every aspect of our life together. To the outside vanilla world, She is just my lodger and friend. I still have my job and so on, and She has money pigs (online only) to pay her rent and equipment.

Mistress is 19 years old, funny, smart and built to cock tease. She is a Asian, 6'1, tanned, long haired brunette, with deep brown eyes, shaved pussy, and small, firm breasts. Mistress is the kind of tall, naturally confident woman who every guy stares at when She walks down the street. Who every guy sees and begs God he could get the nerve to talk to her.

Mistress walks up to the attic. I can hear Her high heels clipping the stairs. She must have changed, because She was barefoot and dressed in just Her black underwear, telling me how I was going to miss Gemma giving Her a long all body massage, followed by Mistress getting Her pussy licked to orgasm.

She walks in dressed in a mini skirt, low cut top, and black stockings, with a naked Gemma crawling behind, led by a collar and leash. My eyes went wide.

'I see you like the view pet. How is My pathetic little whore doing?' Mistress asked. I screamed behind my gag, trying to tell her how beautiful She looked. My cock began twitching uncontrollably, which was exceptionally uncomfortable confined in the thong. Mistress laughed at my helplessness, something that always makes me love Her more.

'My God you're pathetic aren't you pet? Can't even get a proper erection for your Mistress. I guess two months of teasing and denying you isn't enough. And I was going to let you come later as well.'

I tried telling Her I was harder than ever, that the thong was stopping it, but only noise came out. Mistress smiled at me, and set the weights swinging, making me scream, then started tickling my huge swollen, sensitive balls with her finger nail. This broke me down to near tears. Mistress loves it when I cry from sheer frustration, and knowing I cant do a damn thing to stop Her doing what the hell she likes makes it so much worse. And I know tonight was going to have me passing out with desperation.

Ten minutes of tickling and Mistress un-strapped my legs and slid off the thong, re tying my legs after. My 6ish inch cock jumped straight up, throbbing and oozing precum.

'My My pet, you look happy! Look at My cock, so pleased at My return. Such a shame I'm in the mood for a lot of screaming tonight. Gemma doesn't like men's come, so I was going to suck you off, then let you squirt all over her tits before I lock her up for the night. Now I have decided to torture and tease you all night long.'

My mind is racing. I know Mistress makes Her online slaves really suffer, and She has been kind to me as this is my first real life submission. Now I am nervous as hell. Here I am, totally naked, completely helpless, cant even beg and at the absolute mercy of a Woman who actually orgasms from Her slaves screams...