Mistress Maris

Story Info
Old friends get reaquainted.
1.5k words
4.11
24.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got to Maris’s apartment, my heart was racing. I rang the doorbell, and after a few seconds, the door slowly opened. There she was, a smiling vision of beauty in shorts and a T-shirt. “Hey, come on in!” she said. We sat on her couch and talked about old times for a while, and I remembered why she was so fun to be with. After a moment of silence, she smiled and said “Why don’t you go ahead and take your clothes off for me.” My heart jumped up into my throat. I had never been spoken to so directly by a woman, and I instantly responded, “Yes, Ma’am.” It felt like a dream, and I stood up and slowly undressed in front of this beautiful woman as she sat smiling on the couch.

My face turned three shades of red as she gazed at my body. “Fold your clothes and put them on the chair,” she directed. I silently obeyed. Now she knew I was hers, to play with as a toy. “Come over here,” she said. Naked and shivering, I walked over to where she sat on the couch, and she squeezed my swollen cock and said, “You’re getting excited already, aren’t you, baby?” “Yes, Ma’am,” I said. She used my cock as a handle and turned me around, “Bend over,” she commanded. I bent over, and she slapped my ass so hard I yelped like a puppy. Maris laughed. She was so gorgeous. I could see the amusement growing in her sparkling eyes. She ordered me to spread my legs, and she grabbed my balls, pulling them back between my legs. My ass was pointing toward the ceiling and open for her next punishment. She ordered me to stay in this compromising position.

She walked over to a drawer and pulled something out. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her smearing some lube on a large butt-plug. She walked behind me and spread my ass cheeks with one hand as she nuzzled the large toy against my hot anus. I let out a low moan as she slowly penetrated my ass. I was so embarrassed, but I was also very excited. I felt like I was being raped, and I wanted to cry out. The butt-plug was as hard as a rock, and my throbbing butt-hole tightened around it as she slowly pushed it further up my ass. “Ooohhh!” I cried out in a loud, moaning sob, “Please, Miss Maris! It hurts!” “You can take it, baby. Just breathe deep and relax,” she said soothingly. “Yes Ma’am,” I softly cried, as she continued to gently press the huge plug deeper into my tight ass.

I jumped when I felt the rim of the butt-plug pass my tight sphincter muscle and lodge in my butt. “Now, you be a good boy and hold that butt-plug in for me!” she laughed. I was almost in tears from the pain and humiliation, but I loved every minute of it. Never had a woman taken such total control and used me for her amusement this way. I could feel Maris laughing silently as she stepped away and stared at me, bent over with my ass stuffed full.

She went to her drawer and pulled out a hairbrush. “Just relax, baby,” she reassured me, as she patted my upturned bottom with her open hand. “I’m not going to hurt you -- too much.” She smiled and gently swatted my ass with the hairbrush. She started out slowly, alternating cheeks and building up force as she warmed my ass with many dozen uncounted, quick strokes of the hairbrush. Occasionally, she would smack my ass hard and laugh when I jumped. She spread my ass cheeks and tapped firmly on the base of the protruding butt-plug with the handle of the hairbrush, which sent jolting shockwaves up my butt and through my body, reminding me of the humiliating position I was in.

When my ass was sufficiently reddened, she went to her closet and returned with a braided leather belt. “I want you to cry for me,” she stated. “So many guys have made me cry in the past, and now I want you to take their punishment and cry for me. Stick your ass out.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I quietly replied. She began to whip my tender ass repeatedly with her belt. It was never-ending, and after a few minutes, I was moaning long and loud, “Please! Please, Miss Maris!” Over and over she whipped my butt. My ass must have been as red as an apple. “I don’t see any tears,” she said as she continued to beat me mercilessly. “Stick your butt up!” she snapped loudly as she grabbed my balls and jerked them back between my legs.

I don’t know why it was so hard for me to start crying, but after I started, I couldn’t stop. Instantly, tears were flowing like rivers from my eyes. I was sobbing loudly and uncontrollably. Maris continued to whip me for a few more minutes while I cried like a baby. Then she dropped the belt and wrapped her arms around me, “Stand up. It’s OK, baby, it’s all over. You were a good boy for me.” I could barely breathe, I was crying so hard, but I felt free for the first time in my life. I had never realized how much I needed a woman to break me physically and emotionally. She had broken me, and now she owned me. We kissed.

We went into her bedroom and she told me to undress her. She laid back on the bed and asked “What do you want?”

“I want to please you,” I replied.

“Good boy,” she said.

“May I lick your pussy, Miss Maris?” I asked.

“Yes, you may,” she said.

I could feel the hard, heavy butt-plug lodged in my throbbing ass, and I was still crying a little from my punishment, but the only thing I could think of was sucking her beautiful pussy. Maris must have been really turned on by whipping me, because her pussy was sopping wet. I stuck my tongue into her hole as she grabbed my head and pulled my face into her soft mound. I loved the taste of her. Her juices flowed over my tongue and I tried to swallow every drop.

After I ate her pussy for a little while, she said, “I want you to fuck me.” My cock was as hard as steel. I gently pushed my head passed her soft opening and plunged my rod deep into her hole. She moaned, “Yes! Fuck me hard!” After only a few minutes, I felt the urge building. I didn’t want to climax before she did, but I soon gave up the fight. The butt-plug in my ass made it impossible for me to hold out any longer. I came hard as I thrust into her pussy for the last time, depositing my load.

“I’m not done, baby,” she said. “Did I tell you to come?”

“No, Ma’am,” I replied shamefully. I knew I was in big trouble now.

“Lie down on your back,” she said. “You will clean up your mess with your mouth, and then we’ll try again. I want you to swallow every drop of your own cum. Hopefully, this will teach you not to come before I am satisfied.”

I was horrified. I had never even tasted my own cum, let alone swallowed it. As I lay on my back, Maris positioned herself over my face. I opened my mouth and she sat on my face. My nose was pressed against her hot, wet asshole. I felt my own cum slide out of her hot hole and into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed what seemed like a gallon of my own cum mixed with her hot pussy juice as I sniffed her pink butt-hole. I was her dog, and she knew it.

She reached under my ass and pulled the huge butt-plug out of my ass. She fucked my ass with the plug and massaged my limp cock back to life, as she ground her asshole into my nose. “Stick your tongue in my ass,” she commanded. I eagerly complied. I stuck my tongue as far up her ass as I could. I wanted to taste her inside. I wanted to swallow her essence. She stuck the plug back in my ass. Then she sat back, spread her ass cheeks and pressed down hard on my tongue. “Eat my ass, baby,” she moaned as she rubbed her clit. The taste of a woman’s ass always makes my cock hard, and it didn’t take long.

My dick was metal now and she wanted it inside of her. She climbed on top of me and slipped my thick rod into her cunt. She rotated her beautiful, round hips and repeatedly ground her sensitive clit into the top edge of my cock. Soon she was coming. She exploded violently and collapsed in a sweaty heap on top of me. “That was fun,” she said. I agreed as I rolled over and pulled the giant butt-plug out of my sore ass.