Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 10

Story Info
A slave amuses, delights as the lowest slave in the stable.
1.3k words
4.29
25.5k
6
0

Part 10 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,203 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

******************************

"Mistress, I am yours, undying devotion..." punctuated by scream, real screams and shaking sobbing as I hit myself again, self flagellation is something you expect of me when demanded for your entertainment, "...please believe me, please, I will do anything for you, please..."

"Marisa, my God, what is wrong with that pathetic boy?"

Laughter among the ladies, you mute the volume again.

"That's my princess. Spoiled little bitch, no effort, self chastising."

You laugh, sip your drink. Eric quickly fills your glass. He's naked, huge penis moves by the side of you as he pours more wine into your glass. You reach up and pet it.

"Princess is the dirtiest of my dirty little bitches, isn't that right, baby?"

You take his penis in your hand, squeeze it gently.

"Yes, Ma'am. He is."

He bows at the waist, moves back toward the hallway until he's needed again.

My pathetic figure on the television screen dances wildly from foot to foot, toe to toe, sobbing out of control. A lady takes the remote from the table, leans forward. She un-mutes the sound, watches intently.

"How long has he been down there pledging his love and devotion?"

She giggles a girlish giggle.

"He is kind of cute. Oooo, did you see that?"

My scream is ear piercing, even over the camera monitor trained on me, as I whip my penis with a short braided leather whip.

"Please, please, please, Mistressssssss...oooooo, uh, pleaaaaaase...", stammering almost incoherently.

"Eric, go bring him to me, enough."

You sip your wine, chat with the girls. Soon you see Eric on the screen. He takes me down off the anal hook. I'm shaking, weak, swollen little balls, bruised little penis, crying, staring into the camera.

"Mistress, I am yours, belong to you, you only, please, please...", feel Eric slap me slightly, not hard. Just a slap across my rear end to get my focus on him, he yanks me downward. Feel him pull me to my knees, feel his penis forced into my mouth.

"That bastard. I should have known. He can't keep his hands, should say his dick off of my little Princess. Thinks he's his pet or something."

You watch as Eric puts his hands on his hips, stares into the camera and smiles.

The ladies focus, comment, are so titillated, excited.

"Oh my. He does have talent, even crying and in pain. Look at him work."

Lady to your left leans in to get closer to the flat screen.

"Talk about talent, look at Eric. He's huge! Very nice. Marisa, where to you find these boys? I have to get one for my house, very nice. Is he gay, only likes your little Princess? Or do you use him too?"

"Oh yes, Eric is one of several but one of my favorites, very good boy in bed."

The sound from the set is of me gagging as Eric as he starts to fuck. He quickly cums in my mouth, holding my head in his hands so tightly it hurts, makes me squirm. He holds me in place and finishes. Looks up at the camera, grabs my arm and yanks me to my feet.

"Come on, little cock sucker, the ladies want to meet you. Move."

Feel him slap my butt as he pulls me by arm on my wobbly heels out of the room. An empty room on the television screen, sound of silence on the volume as the ladies drift to their seats.

As we enter the room I see you with the four other women seated around your entertainment room. Eric holds my arm so tight it hurts. Pushes me toward you, almost throws to your feet. I stumble on my heels, hurry to kneel before you. Still sobbing, makeup a horror show, huge tear drips down the front of my face.

"Lucky little boy, Princess. I'd have sucked that better than he did. Pretty boy, Eric. Very nice."

One of your girlfriends laughs, looks a Eric and winks.

"Eric, you have fans. Still a very bad boy! Get back to the stable. I'll deal with you later. Told you fetch him, not fuck him!"

"Mistress, I thought it would please you. I did..."

Eric, looks to his feet.

"Go. It did. Move!"

You laugh, sip your wine.

I am a sobbing heap at your feet. Start kissing your pointed toe boots, worshiping you, kissing so gently the toes of your boots, trying to show my submission. Feel your foot come up between my legs, stop at my balls, I cry out. You hold it there, hard.

"Are we sorry, princess? Are we?"

"Oh yes, Ma'am, yes, yes, sorry...", crying through my almost unintelligible sentence.

"Turn and face the ladies, tell them, tell them who owns your disgusting little pathetic ass, tell them!"

"Mistress Marisa owns me, she can do with me as she pleases, I am owned by Mistress Marisa, am her slave, her bitch...", crying as I speak.

"Marisa, what do you see in him, why keep him."

One of the ladies helps herself to the wine as she speaks.

"He has talent, can lick a pussy, my ass, he's very good at that. And such a good whipping boy."

You giggle.

"Princess is one of the best little worship bitches, can beg and plead better than any sissy slave I've ever had. And so willing to satisfy, be given to others to do the dirtiest things. That is when he's not being a defiant little bitch like today. Sissy little baby penis, hurt baby doll?"

You look to me smile back at your girlfriends as you bounce my balls on the tip of your boot.

"Yes, Mistress, yes, so painful, for you, Mistress, for you. I'm so sorry I displeased you, please, please, please..."

"Lick my boot."

You smile, look down at me, turn your boot side to side.

"He really is pathetic, aren't you, little boy?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes, pathetic...", stumbling over my words as I kiss your boot so gently, submissively, lick the heel.

"So, who wants to fuck Eric?"

You laugh, girlish.

"I've had enough of this one. Let's go down to my boys in the stable, have some real fun. I have a few more Erics down there, ladies. Had them come over just for you. Am I good hostess or what?"

You stand, push my face away from you roughly with your foot.

"Get to your room. When I see you again shortly, when I ring my bitch-bell, I expect full sissy makeup, all pink, the sheerest, ruffled panties, stockings, all of it, Princess. All cleaned up little fluffer girl. My girlfriends had better be impressed with my little piece of bitch candy! Get, move!"

I feel your foot come up between my legs. Yelp loudly as I almost trip trying to get to my feet, move to my room.

"Thank you, Mistress, thank you."

"Interesting, don't see what you see in him. Doesn't Eric please you more?"

"It's good to have a whipping boy, one that you can do anything with. Vastly entertaining and he does things for men that others won't do. I can even make him do bathroom tricks. The most submissive of my boys, that would be the pathetic Princess bitch."

You laugh.

"You should come to my breeding party next month. I think it will all make sense to you, that and the auction after. Let's go surprise Eric and his friends. I 'll show you girls some real talent."

You move toward the door, leading the way to the stable, wine in hand. I hurry to my room to dress as directed, hurry as fast as I can.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,203 Followers