Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that better? Are you happy now? You like the esthetic now, baby doll? Satisfied???!?"

She is dismissive of her, angry with her for interjecting herself into the show. My Mistress finds this little girl less than sophisticated enough to even be here. But she also sees a new face that likes what she sees. And that excites my Mistress. That she likes that part of it all a lot.

Her gentlemen escort joins the two of them.

"I like this."

The girl talks to the stage, not my Mistress, not her lover.

"I really like this. A lot."

She stares at the sobbing sissy in front of her. She looks up at my Mistress.

"Does this make you wet? It does me. I am so fucking wet right now."

She looks back to the stage.

My Mistress looks back at the girl's escort, an old friend, a very rich lawyer she's known for years, has been to many of Mistresses parties.

"And that should make you very happy, right Charles, knowing your baby girl is wet?"

Mistress gives him a knowing look, squeezes his arm.

"Maybe want to be real generous and buy one of them later at the auction for your little girl. Not to mention peel off a big check."

Loud crying is the only sound in the room, wailing from both sides of the stage, loud and hysterical sobbing.

My Mistress walks away, moves to the center of the room. She gathers everyone's attention.

"Well I think we not only made a baby, but several of them."

The room lights up with laughter.

"Let's all move back into the bar, dinner is next, but let's all have a drink first. Maybe two. And please give a round of applause to our little bitches. They try so hard to please."

Polite applause fills the room.

"We're going to talk about all of this and pick best-in-show, discuss it during dinner. So I hope you all took good mental notes. Thank you to my generous friends that supplied their own little boy toys up there on my stage. And I know you all have an opinion on who's cuter, who gave their sissy little heart and soul to their performance the most. And don't forget the auction later tonight, you get a chance to have one of our little hostesses go down on you, fuck them, it's up to you. Just remember in your bidding that this is for a worthy cause. Don't lose sight of the fact that this is a charity event."

My Mistress turns to a man at the bar, talks loudly across the room.

"And you judge, I expect a big bid from you. I know your dirty tastes."

He raises his glass to her from across the room.

"You'll all get to see them as they serve dinner, all prettied up and made presentable in the cutest frilly and girly outfits. You can look them over, inspect, make your decision on them. And yes, you get to look and touch. I can tell right now, mine is going to be the most pleasing little the belle of the ball."

Mistress turns and looks at me, a quick look, almost silent.

"Well done, little princess. You know you're my favorite, know I love you the best."

She quickly looks away and moves to your lover's side.

People drift out of the room, my Mistress on your lover's arm. After the last guest is out of the room the doors are closed.

Crying and sobbing, on each end of the stage, the matron walks quickly to the rear of us.

"Poor little baby, do you want something to really cry about, want me to give you something to cry about?"

She runs her hand up the rear of the one on the far left, the new one that was fighting it the whole time.

He starts to get control of himself.

"No, please..."

"Because I can make that happen, hold you back from all the rest!"

"No, please, I was just scared, have never been fucked like that..."

"Shut up, lick up this mess."

His shackles fall away and he hurries to start licking and drinking the cum in his place on the stage.

She releases each of us one at a time and watches as we lick clean our respective area on the little stage. I don't have to be told, have been here before.

"Hurry up, take your time and I'll make sure you limp while you serve. Have to get your little asses in your girly serving outfits. You keep her guests waiting and I'll make sure she knows which of you moved the slowest."

She stares at us, inspects, the only sound in the room is us licking, hurrying to slurp and swallow lakes of cum under our places on the stage.

I see her move next to me. She reaches down and puts her hand under my chin, pulls my face up toward her.

"Little princess, the special one. Her very own, Marisa's favorite."

She smiles at me. She snaps her fingers loudly at the ones on either side or me.

"Stop licking. Go, kneel by the door, get, move! All of you, move! I think princess will finish cleaning up for all of you after she's done with her own little mess."

I watch as the five of them hurry and kneel at the door. See her beam down at me.

"The special one."

She hisses, watches as I hurry to lick and clean it all.

I hurry to drink and swallow as fast as I can, feels and tastes like gallons. I hold back any urge to choke.

All I can think about is pleasing my Mistress. I want to be able to take the time I need to makeup properly, dress to please before dinner serving duty, dress to make me the one they all want at the auction later tonight. Dress to please my, Mistress. Dress to please the one I worship and adore.

I struggle to tightly pinch my little hole together, struggle to make myself tight again, as tight as I can, want to be presentable and inviting at my Mistress Marisa's dinner party. I clean the mess on the stage as fast as I can.

I hurry to crawl to join the others kneeling at the door. We are led to the shower and dressing room. I fell slightly nauseous from drinking, eating so much cum. I struggle to hold it back.

I feel my penis stir, want to masturbate thinking about the slave I am, cum thinking about the whore I am. The night is just getting started.

12