Mistress Master

Story Info
She finds out who controls her very will.
1.8k words
21.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

The barrel beneath Sidhe's bottom was slightly rough through her sparse leggings. The dark elf wizardess wriggled slightly, trying to get more comfortable without being obvious.

It felt like everyone in the classy lounge was watching her. This was not the usual brothel Sidhe managed to sneak away to when Ubique's guards weren't watching. No, this was a place where you dressed like everyone else, and you acted like everyone else. And everyone else still thought they were better than you.

Sidhe hated it.

But she knew Ubique wouldn't find her in here.

This was not Ubique's kind of bar, either. The warrior preferred the same brothel Sidhe frequented, but Ubique went in quietly, during the darkest hours, while Sidhe had to wait until her mistress had fallen asleep in a drunken stupor before she could get away on her own.

It was not easy belonging to someone, Sidhe thought wryly. But it was infinitely easier than being a part of the crèche system that the dark elf underground cities supported for its children and youth. Being owned by Ubique was better than being an "apprentice" in the magick user's tower.

Sidhe shuddered uncontrollably a minute, then regained her poise, crossing her legs.

There were quite a few men eyeing her, and even a few women. She uncrossed her legs slowly, her own eyes on her thighs, then crossed them the other way. The move was intentional, long and drawn out, intending to keep the attention she had.

Nothing much pleased Sidhe as much as having the lusting attention of all around on her and her alone. She thrilled from it, loved it, sought it out. And tonight, one of the few nights she could steal, she intended to relish it like never before.

In pretense of thoughtfulness, Sidhe stared out the windows of the under-lake bar. The water was clear, blue, and all that was offered as view from the large, oval windows. Small fish swam by, pecking at the glass in places where silt had gathered. But the waters were incredibly clear of most debris and any kind of plant life. Plants couldn't grow in the caverns, without sunlight or nutrient-rich earth. All about the bar's windows were sloping stones and support beams for numerous bridges. And for a moment, Sidhe was lost in the picturesque vista and the soft hum of the crowd in the bar.

Then, the hum stopped. As if as one, the crowd seemed to turn to face the stairs that led up from the hall of the bar to the entrance. Sidhe caught the motion in the corner of her eye, and turned her own head to see what was amiss.

The most impossible of horrors were confirmed as her eyes grew wide at the sight of Ubique herself standing at the top of the stairs.

Sidhe's eyes met her mistress', identical in color to Sidhe's and exacting in their meaning.

You thought you could hide from me, those eyes spoke silently.

You can never hide from me, because I own you.

Wordless, Ubique came slowly down the stairs, removing her death-mask helm and letting it clatter to the stone floor. Sidhe was frozen in place, watching as the warrior walked over to the counter and ordered a full mug of warmed brandy. She tossed it back easily, pouring it into her mouth and down her throat as her long hair fell free from the collar of her breastplate and spilled like white snow down her back. Then slowly, the dark elf killer turned to face her slave. She said not a word as she made her slow and almost languid way over to the barrel Sidhe sat upon.

Sidhe could not move, and she dared not run away, not while Ubique still had weapons strapped to her belt and back. As Ubique moved closer, sniffing against Sidhe's exposed neck, the wizardess gulped and turned her head to one side. It was then she noticed that now, of all times, all eyes were indeed on her. And her mistress.

Ubique put a hand on either side of Sidhe's bottom, capturing her on the barrel's top. Her nose pressed against Sidhe's throat, and Sidhe panted, feeling smothered. Then she felt Ubique's tongue hot against her throat.

She wouldn't! Sidhe thought hopelessly, knowing full well that Ubique, of all Drow, would.

Sidhe closed her eyes in humiliation as her mistress parted her thighs, grasping at her flaming puss with a glove covered in black velvet. Her face flushed red.

"Please," she said quietly, putting her hands against Ubique's breastplate.

But Ubique did not answer with words, only with her hands. Her fingers brushed aside the stiff material of Sidhe's leggings, finding the trimmed fur of the wizardess' mons and rubbing there roughly. Sidhe tried again to push Ubique away, but Ubique was too strong as she leaned closer against her slave.

"Please, don't," Sidhe pleaded.

"Not here!"

Ubique looked for a moment into Sidhe's eyes. Then, to Sidhe's horror, the warrior's mouth curled in a wicked sneer.

If Ubique had considered only teasing Sidhe before this, now she was certainly set on a path to do much more than just humiliate Sidhe with an obvious show of ownership.

Sidhe couldn't breath. The air was stolen from her lungs as Ubique forced her thighs apart, deadly dangerous eyes locked on her own. Sidhe could feel her legs trembling in fear.

Not pleasure, she told herself.

In fear, dammit!

But as Ubique lowered her body to a crouching stance infront of the barrel, bright eyes twinkling on Sidhe's own terrified gaze, the wizard could not deny that some part of her was excited and thrilled.

In all her time as Ubique's slave, never had the warrior called her to her room in the tower. Never had Ubique shown to Sidhe the interest that was surely burning in her now.

Oh Sidhe knew it was there, had always known. But Ubique, staid and stoic master, never expressed it, never acted on it. Not even when Sidhe gave her opportunity and reason.

How many times had she purposely exposed some bit of flesh before Ubique's eyes, as the killer returned home or sat down to eat at the same table as Sidhe?

How many times had Ubique looked at her, eyes smoldering like they were now, but turned away, muttering and in denial?

Now, Ubique was not denying herself anything that she was feeling. And she was making sure that Sidhe saw and felt it, too.

As well as everyone else in the bar around them.

Sidhe's eyes raked scathingly across everyone watching, trying to regain some sense of dignity.

Go about your business, she wanted to scream.

But then Ubique's face was pushing forward, into Sidhe's lap, up between her thighs.

Sidhe could feel her hot, moist breath. And then, she felt the finger of one of those velvety gloved hands.

Ubique reached out with her finger, stroking Sidhe's crevice. Sidhe watched, mouth agape in horror, transfixed and unable to move or to stop Ubique from going further.

Once her gloved finger was wet with Sidhe's slickness, Ubique looked up again. She made sure to catch Sidhe's eye as she put the digit into her mouth. Then, biting the material, she pulled the glove from her hand, exposing her smooth mostly un-calloused skin. She dropped the glove from her mouth to the barrel top, her eyes staring dangerously as that finger returned to the breathless wizard's privacy.

Gods no, Sidhe wanted to scream and plead.

But she could find no voice as Ubique slipped that finger against her skin, stroking the wetness there, watching Sidhe's face as she contorted in helpless pleasure.

The finger rubbed her clit, touching against it gently at first, and then firmer, demanding erection until the sensitive flesh was hard as a flower bud. Then she flicked it unceremoniously, causing Sidhe to gasp and startle.

All around them, eyebrows were raised along with cups as mouths went dry at the spectacle.

But Sidhe couldn't see them anymore. The fire within was consuming her.

Ubique moved her finger lower now, still watching Sidhe's face as she slipped it inside the girl's tightness. She pulled harder on the leggings, forcing them to tear and rip. Now all of Sidhe's young cunt was exposed.

A smile came across Ubique's face as she looked up at Sidhe. And with no mercy, she forced no less than two fingers up inside Sidhe.

Sidhe groaned, gripping the edges of the barrel to steady her as dizziness threatened to overcome her already overwhelmed senses. Ubique's fingers began to pump in and out of her tunnel, finger-fucking the wizardess and making her rock and writhe ontop of the barrel.

Then, Ubique pulled her fingers away. Before Sidhe's very eyes, she licked them clean, her gaze never wavering as her tongue curled around the wet fingers. She moved her cruel mouth forward now, her fingers digging into Sidhe's thighs as she gripped them hard.

Daring me to escape, to try to get away, Sidhe knew.

Her mouth turned down, and she felt tears come to her eyes. But the indignity was forgotten as her master's mouth finally came to rest on her puss.

Ubique's skilled tongue worked easily into Sidhe's folds, seeking and finding the hard clit and flicking at it softly. Then she nibbled at it, and Sidhe cried out, putting her hands in the warrior Drow's hair.

Quickly, Ubique snatched up both hands in one of hers, pinning them to one of Sidhe's thighs.

I'm not going to be allowed to enjoy this, Sidhe whimpered to herself.

She's doing this to torment me. Not because she wants me.

Ubique's mouth lathered over Sidhe's puss, and despite her strong will, the girl moved her hips forward on the barrel, upwards to the questing, probing tongue that entered her.

That tongue curled inside Sidhe, twisting and turning and coiling and licking and lathering. Sidhe groaned and moaned, eyes closed, hips bucking and writhing.

Then a finger joined the tongue and she was fulfilled, complete, orgasming as the tongue and finger fucked her forcefully.

Sidhe came over Ubique's mouth and tongue, lapping at the girl, drinking her down like the brandy she had imbibed, until at last Sidhe stopped shaking, moaning, trembling.

Ubique stood up.

She looked at Sidhe, and her look was no longer sneering and spiteful. It was one of malice, contempt.

See how I own you? it said.

See how easy you are to own? How you want to be owned?

Ubique picked up her glove, and sniffed it purposely infront of everyone watching. Then she turned, and nodded to the crowd, and walked out of the bar, no one stopping her.

For a moment, Sidhe still couldn't breath. Then, her lungs filled. She wanted to scream the scream she'd been holding back for so long. But she dared not make a sound.

All around her, everyone was watching her. Waiting.

Slowly, she got up, standing on her own two feet shakily. Then she put her chin in the air, and walked out of the bar.

There was no lesson here, she scolded herself. Forget this ever happened...

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Whipped Heiress Ch. 01 A wealthy young heiress is stripped naked and enslaved.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
A Lesbian Love Story- of Sorts Lesbian plans elaborate seduction of her straight best friend.in Lesbian Sex
The Test Erica experiences 6 hours of torment with an orgasm blocker.in Fetish
Afterparty A newly-engaged woman wears a clit shield.in BDSM
More Stories