Mistress Meg

Story Info
A Domme puts her new Pet through his paces.
2.5k words
4.38
24.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ro_star
ro_star
20 Followers

Mistress Meg and her Pet will hopefully be ongoing characters; hence there is a lot of exposition in the beginning setting things up. This story features a dominant woman, a submissive man and some bisexual acts. If you prefer your male subs straight, this may not be the story for you.

Mistress Meg

It's been 7 days, 4 hours and 52 minutes since I have cum, and believe me I am counting. I suppose I should explain something, I am a kept man. Don't get me wrong, I work full time and have my own money, but Mistress Meg invests it for me and I don't get a cent, not yet anyway. See I did something rash just under 8 days ago and now I am paying for it. As part of exploring my submissive side, I arranged for a meeting with Mistress Meg. Thinking I would be humiliated, fucked then allowed to cum, I was ill prepared for what happened. Somewhere in the midst of burning humiliation and desire, I had signed a contract to be Miss Meg's in house pet for a whole year. I live with her, obey her and in return she keeps me in luxurious surroundings. She takes all the money I earn and gives me a living allowance, which I must ask for her permission before spending any. The rest she invests for me. If I don't last the year, I forfeit my money she has saved away for me. See out my contract and I get all of it plus the extra her investments have earned me. So now Mistress Meg has the keys to my lifestyle, my money, my heart and my cock.

My cock is caged. A hot pink plastic cage now covers my cock and balls and only Mistress Meg has the key. She put it in me in a post cum haze just after I signed on the line. So now my cock constantly curves down and the brass lock gleams back at me every time I take a piss, reminding me that I am owned.

I walk to the car from work, wondering what Mistress Meg has planned for me tonight. I always have to head straight home from work, cook Mistress's dinner (I was an excellent chef long before my indentured life, now I work in wholesale catering sales to restaurants and cafes) and prepare myself for the evening. This involves an enema, a shower, shaving around my asshole and dressing in a black lacey g-string and apron. Once ready, I wait beside the front door on my knees for Mistress Meg to get home.

I wince as I walk, still getting use to the pacifier butt plug (guess why it's called that) I have to wear now for Mistress Meg. That was a new condition for today, and somewhat hard to sit down with. I got to my car and noticed an envelope on the front seat. I got inside and opened it. A small brass key fell out. My eyes widened as I read the note:

Pet, I expect you to prepare yourself in the usual fashion when you get home, however I require you to shave your cock and balls. You will need this key to complete your task. However, you will lock yourself away again when you have showered and return the key to me on my arrival home. Prepare dinner for three tonight, I am bringing home a friend. Mistress.

My cock lurched a little as I re-read the note. All the way home I was wondering about the mystery guest. I had lived with Mistress Meg just over a week now and she had never mentioned anyone else to me.

I prepared myself as per Mistress's instructions taking extra care to be clean shaven. I locked myself back up, got dressed and put the finishing touches on dinner. I finished setting the table, with 3 settings, and went and knelt beside the door. I heard her walk up and put the key in the door. I looked to the floor and held my hand out with the shiny brass key in it.

Mistress Meg walked through the door. "Good pet. I trust everything is in order." She took the key from my hand as I nodded, "Yes Mistress Meg. I have prepared myself as per your instructions. Dinner is ready to be served whenever you desire to eat." I stayed kneeling looking at the floor as a pair of shiny men's shoes came into my view. I blushed. Mistress's friend was a man. I wondered if he knew about me already or if Mistress was surprising him.

"So this is your new Pet? Hope he lasts longer than the last one." I blushed. I guess that answered my questions. Mistress Meg clicked her fingers. This was her signal that it was ok for me to look up and look at her. She stated "Pet, while my guest is here you will call him Sir. Any instruction he gives to you is to be obeyed as if it was mine. Are we clear?" I nodded and replied "Yes Mistress Meg."

She smiled and turned to her guest "He will. He is a quick learner and has the heart of a true submissive". I wasn't sure exactly what the last bit meant but I blushed again anyway. Mistress Meg clicked her fingers twice; this was my signal to stand. I stood and looked at my feet again, unsure with the presence of her guest. "Pet, my guest wishes to freshen up, show him to the guest bathroom."

I nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress. Please follow me Sir."

I walked through the house to the guests' bathroom, conscious that the small metal chain from the metal pacifier butt plug as swinging out from underneath my g-string for him to see. I opened the door for him and gestured "The guests bathroom Sir." He smirked and nodded at me. As he walked past me, he reached down and gave the chain a little tug. My cock twitched inside its cage. He washed his hands and walked over to me. I blushed as he took the front of my apron and used it to dry his hands. He lifted it up to reveal my hot pink cock cage. He whistled and laughed. "She has you good doesn't she boy." I swallowed and bowed my head.

I wasn't sure how to answer him so I said "I adore Mistress Meg and will obey her every command."

He stepped back and said "kneel." My eyes widened a little as I knelt. He unzipped his pants and pulled free his cock. My eyes widened more. I had never seen another man's cock in the flesh. He took a hold of it and ran it over my lips. He looked at me, "lick it." I stuck my tongue out and licked the head of his cock. It tasted salty and strange. He grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock between my lips. I nearly gagged as he fucked my face with force. He grimaced and said "Open your throat and make me cum boy." I sucked hard, trying to swallow him. His thrusts picked up speed as he yelled out "You boy has the makings of an excellent cock sucker."

Mistress Meg came into my vision as he gave one final thrust and came into my mouth. She pointed at me "Don't swallow." I nodded as best I could. "Pull out", Mistress Meg said as he thrust again. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and spurted ropes of white cum on my face. "Show me Pet", Mistress said. I opened my mouth and showed her his cum on my tongue. "Excellent. You may now swallow." I swallowed his cum, feeling it ooze down my throat. "What do you say?" Mistress Meg nodded in his direction. "Thank you Sir for using my unworthy mouth."

He laughed. "You sure you have only had him a week?" He offered me his cock to clean and I sucked his left over cum off until his cock was clean. He put his cock away and left the bathroom. Mistress clicked her fingers twice and I stood. "Time to serve dinner", she stated. I hesitated. "Yes Pet? A problem?" I knew I was on dangerous ground.

"Please Mistress, may I clean my face before dinner?" She smiled and shook her head. "It pleases me to see you this way Pet. It reminds me of how obedient you are." I bowed my head and blushed. "Thank you Mistress. I will leave Sir's cum on my face until I have your permission to clean it off." Mistress walked back to the Dining area leaving me to follow.

I went into the kitchen and finished the dinner preparations. I served Mistress Meg first, then Sir and took my place at the table, waiting for permission to start. Mistress nodded at me, a signal that I could eat. Dinner passed without incident. Mistress and Sir were discussing matters that did not pertain to me so I did not really listen. Mistress does not like it when I listen in.

When dinner was finished, Mistress Meg nodded at me, a signal that it was time for me to clean up. I took Mistress's plate away then went to get Sir's. He stopped me and looked at Mistress. "What's this?" he asked giving the small metal chain peeking out from under my g-string a tug. Mistress smiled and told him it was my pacifier. "Show him Pet", she ordered, patting the table next to her arm. I turned around and placed my foot on the table next to her and bent over slightly, my ass pointing towards Sir. I moved my g-string to one side and exposed my hole stuffed with its sterling silver butt plug. Sir whistled and gave the chain a sharp tug. The butt plug came loose and hit the table behind me. I burned with humiliation, knowing my dilated hole was right in his line of sight.

"He must be getting used to it", Mistress commented as Sir picked up the plug by its chain. "Must be", he said as he rammed it back into my hole. I bit my lip, knowing any noise would be punished. Sir must have sensed my torment and took great delight in pulling it out and ramming it back in over and over until Mistress told him to stop. "We have a long night ahead of us; don't wear him out so early."She nodded and I fixed my g-string and continued cleaning up from dinner.

When I had finished cleaning, I took off my apron, hung it up and went and kneeled beside Mistress Meg's arm chair in the lounge and waited. I was unsure of what was going to happen as this was the first time I had seem Mistress with company. I knew that I would be tested; in fact it had already begun. Whatever was going to happen, I knew I had to make Mistress Meg proud. My cock was rock hard and I longed to cum. I had to admit servicing Sir had been unexpectedly arousing.

Mistress Meg came into the lounge and smiled at me. "You have done well so far Pet." I glowed from her praise. She walked over and handed me one of her favourite toys, a dildo for me to strap on my face. I quickly strapped it on and lay on the floor. Mistress Meg was soon squatting over my face. Looking towards my feet she lowered her wet fragrant pussy onto the dildo. I lay perfectly still as she slowly rode up and down, her juices running over my chin. Mistress Meg pulled my legs back slowly and played with the plug in my ass as her weight moved up and down on the dildo. I felt the plug being slowly pulled out and stifled a groan.

Cold liquid was squirted onto my hole as sometime larger pushed its way into my ass. My cock stiffened as I realized it was Sir pushing his cock into my ass. Mistress began riding my face dildo harder as I moaned excitedly. "His ass is virgin to cocks. Open him up", she yelled at Sir. He pulled back slightly and plunged into my ass. My cock surged in its confines as he rammed into my hole over and over. Mistress stiffened and moaned as she came all over my face. My head swam as my own hole was reamed by Sir's cock. Mistress slide off my face and lifted my head, undoing the face strap on as she watched my ass being violated over and over. She left the room as Sir pounded me. "Like that boy", he growled at me, twisting my nipple. "Yes Sir, I panted." I could feel my cock leaking, my balls churning.

"Beg for it", Sir commanded.

"Please Sir, please fill my ass with you cum. Use my ass to relieve your cock." I begged him, humiliated and excited at the same time. He tensed and twisted my nipples hard. My cock jumped violently as he unloaded what felt like buckets of cum into my abused asshole. Mistress came back into the room carrying a glass. Sir removed himself from my ass. "Kneel", Mistress Meg ordered. As I did, she pushed my knees apart slightly and held the glass against my ass, catching all of Sir's cum as it oozed out. Sir pushed his cock into my mouth and I cleaned it of his cum.

Mistress Meg took the glass away and pulled out a key. "Would you like to cum Pet?" I looked at her adoringly. "Please Mistress Meg, may this pet so unworthy of you cum?" Mistress Meg gave me the glass. "You know the only place your cum can go don't you Pet?"

I nodded, "In my mouth". Mistress Meg undid my cock cage. My cock surges up my belly and stiffened as hard as lead. Mistress Meg flicked the end of my cock. "Make a cum cocktail for yourself".

Mistress Meg picked up my metal pacifier dildo and slowly pushed it back into my ass. I nearly flinched as it was ice cold. She had obviously stuck into a glass of ice water. "Cum for me my Pet." With out me even touching my cock, it surged. I held the glass up as my cum shot out, mixing with Sir's cum already in there. Mistress fucked my ass with the still cold dildo until I my balls were empty. She handed me a wet towel and I wipe my cock clean. Mistress locked my cock back into its cage and slapped my ass hard. "Drink."

I drained the glass of all of Sir's and my cum, licking my lips to ensure I got it all. She handed me the wet towel again, and I was finally able to wipe Sir's pre-dinner cum off my face. Mistress patted the mat beside her chair, and I knelt waiting further instructions.

Mistress Meg looked at Sir and smiled. "So, are you ready for dessert?"

Hope you enjoyed installment one. Any feedback to help shape part 2 would be greatly appreciated.

ro_star
ro_star
20 Followers